Wish I could meet you |Genshi...

By ShortyMukami

!Hiatus for now! I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable enough to continue this fanfic sorry.. Might change m... More

1. Who is that?!
2. Meeting more People
3. Joining the Fatui?
4. "Are you bald?"
5. a special dinner
6. Otaku meets the Trap...
7. A cat, an alchemist and a simp
8. Gliding exam and the Fat-ui
10. Aether vs Y/n
11. Seriously? This bitch never dies!
12. Vampire and Dragonspine
13. I'M NOT FUCKING MORAX!
14. Family..?
15. Secret admirer, fiance and the Uno battle
16. an angry god or a travel companion?
17. Adventures with Y/n, Paimon, Aether and Osial
18. "Let's throw her in to the ocean!"
19. Enemies- no wait that brat is their boss?!
20. Reuniting (+important a/n at the end)

9. bubblegum demon

11.8K 568 1.2K
By ShortyMukami

After some time joking with them around I got a message from Kevin.

Unknown:
Still trying to get your memories back?

Y/n:
Of course!! I need my blackmail :/

Unknown:
Uh yeah about that- you won't get'em back

Y/n:
Why?!

Unknown:
Haha... Thats a funny story,I accidentally completely erased them...

Y/n:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Unknown:
I have something much better as exchange! It's something like a 'sorry' gift?

Y/n:
Whats better then my precious blackmail?!

Unknown:
For example if you look up to the sky and say bubblegum a packet of bubblegum will drop

Y/n:
You just made me the most powerful person on earth..

Unknown:
Of course it's dangerous if you 'spawn' something heavy it can crush you

Y/n:
But I could also crush people with this ability!!

Unknown:
Theoretically you could

WAIT WHY ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT CRUSHING SOMEONE?!

Y/n:
Revenge...

Unknown:
You still didn't forgive Kaeya for letting Diona go?

Y/n:
Nope

"Who ya chatting with?" Childe asked while resting his head on my shoulder.

"Thats the person who brought me here and caused my amnesia. They just told me I can't get my memories back and they told me about my new ability" I explained.

"New ability?" Scaramouche asked interested.

"Yes!! Look I show you! Nintendo switch!" I said and out of nothing a Nintendo switch dropped in to my lap.

"Tada!" I said proud.

"Can you summon anything?" Signora asked.

"Of course! Tell me what and I'll show you!"

"Summon something to eat, seriously I'm starving" she demanded.

"4x Katsudon!" Out of nothing 4 bowls Katsudon dropped. The others helped me to catch them.

"Now let's eat!" I said enthusiastically.

"Mhh I never ate something like this, is it from your dimension?" Scaramouche asked.

"It's pretty common food in asia, I think Mondstadt would call it Schnitzel because Mondstadt gives me german vibes.." I muttered the last part.

"Soo? What we gonna do now?" I asked and looked at the trio.

"Wanna fight?" Childe asked excited.

"Wanna get crushed by an anvil?" He got silent.

"Thought so. Scaramouche, Signora, any idea?"

"I know this might sound lame, but do you want to stalk people and gather blackmail?" Scaramouche suggested.

"I love you Scaramouche! Why didn't I have thought of that?! Come on guys lets get going!" I said excited.

"You love him?" Signora asked with disbelief in her eyes.

"Duh! Of course! I'm gonna marry him and we will live together in a big house! Without children of course because they are just annoying" Signora and Childe looked shocked at me while Scaramouche looked away.

"AHAHAH YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACES!! Of course I love him as a FRIEND! I love you two too!" I explained while holding on the ground because of all the laughing.

"Of course she meant as a friend, what where you thinking Signora?" Scaramouche said while sending a glare to Signora.

"Oh you shut up, you were the one blushing!" Signora talked back.

"Anyways, are we gonna stalk people now or are we not?" Childe tried to break their fight and it actually worked.

"KYAKYAKYA! LETS GO GET NEW BLACKMAIL!!" I exclaimed excited.

"Oh! Oh! Look there! Lets stalk them!" I suggested and pointed at a group with two boys and a girl. Both males had blue hair and the girl had two long brown pigtails with red tips. When looking at the desk behind them a man with a long brown ponytail could be found which looked at the girl with concern. Is that his daughter?

"Oh isn't that Zhongli back there?" Childe whispered.

"but what is he doing with the other three?" Signora asked.

"Obviously he is with Hu Tao because they are both part of the funeral parlor. They are with Chongyun and Xingqui because 1. She likes to mess with the exorcist and 2. Xingqui still doesn't hate her" Scaramouch explained annoyed.

"You three know them? Any blackmail you know??" I asked and looked at them.

"The light blue haired boy, Chongyun, hates hot and spicy stuff" Signora explained.

"Hot and spicy... noted!"

"Zhongli is Morax and never has any money on him" Childe pointed at the man with a lower ponytail.

"No.. money... also noted! By the way what do you mean he is morax? Whats a morax? Some kind of cult?" I asked confused.

"No it's his name, he is a god but at the moment he goes by the name Zhongli" Childe explained.

"Oh thank you!"

"So anything about that girl and the book worm?" I asked.

"Hmm the book worms name is Xingqui, he is the last member of the guhua clan. Even if he doesn't look like it he is really strong, obviously he couldn't keep up with my strength" Childe explained proud.

"Lower your ego Ed Sheeran! Anyways what about that girl?"

"Thats Hu Tao 77th director of the Wangsheng funeral parlor. She likes to scare and mess around with people" Signora explained.

"I need to talk with her wait a moment" I ran to her before they could even reply.

"YOU! YOU ARE MY NEW FRIEND!!" I pointed at Hu Tao while everyone else looked confused at me.

"Finally I meet a crazy bitch who scares people with me!! Do you wanna see a magic trick??" I asked her.

"Eh thank you? I guess? And yeah show me!!" She first said confused but got cheerful at the end.

"Prank bubblegum shocker" I said and like before it appeared out of no where.

"How did you-"

"Shush! Now try to get one out!" I cut her off.

"Ow, hahaha!! It gave me an electro shock!" Hu Tao started laughing.

"Oi!! Chongyun come on pull!" Hu Tao screamed to the blue haired male.

"Ow!! It's s possessed by a demon!! I need to exorcise it-" He jumped up and pointed at the bubblegum shocker.

"You won't be able to do it" I cut him off.

"Why not?" He looked a confused at me.

"Mere mortals like you won't be able" I explained with a serious expression. I could see Hu Tao trying to hold her laugh in.

"Don't worry, I'm an exorcist-"

"You. Won't. Be. Able. To. Do. It"

"If not even an exorcist can handle this, only a archon or adepti can!!" Xingqui exclaimed.

Suddenly a quite short male appeared out of thin air.

"What can only an adepti do?" He asked.

"This thing is possessed by a strong demon! Pull and you feel it's strong power!" Chongyun explained.

The unknown male did as Chongyun told him and looked shocked at the bubblegum shocker.

"Unbelievable. It hides it's presence so well!" He said wide-eyed.

"Can you so something about it?" Chongyun asked.

"I never encountered a demon like this before, but I guess if I can't only Rex Lapis is able to.." he explained.

He tried to pull the demon out so he can fight it but he only got shocked several times.

"I-I can't..." he mumbled.

Man I guess I should kinda stop this now, or should I make it worse?

"I know how to get rid of it!" I started.

"Give it to me and I show you" the unknown male gave me the bubblegum shocker and everyone waited for what I will do.

I throw it into the air and whispered "exchange this with an actual bubblegum pack Kevin" Gladly everyone was so focused on the bubblegum pack that they didn't noticed me whispering. I cached it and gave it back to the unknown male.

"Try to pull again" I said and watched closely. He pulled and noticed that a normal stripe of bubblegum came out.

"How did you-" Zhongli started.

"Not even an adepti was able to-" Chongyun said shocked.

"What are you?" The unknown male asked and glared at me.

"Well I'm definitely not you" I said casually.

"Pfft- that girl really is something else" Hu Tao giggled in the back.

"I'm gonna repeat myself one last time, what are you?" his glare got even stronger.

"Oh you mean what kind of species I'm? Like human, god and similar things?" I asked.

"Yes" he answered short.

"Well you don't need to know" I glared now back at him with a sadistic grin. He first looked a bit surprised but then glared again.

"But that reminds me! We never introduced each other!" I turned now to everyone.

"Anyways! I'm Y/n, full-time otaku and I have a wide knowledge of important things like harems and similar stuff!" I introduced myself cheerful.

"What a mood swing" I heard Childe saying in the back.

"I'm Hu Tao! That long haired guy is Zhongli, the exorcist is Chongyun, the boy with the book is Xingqui and the adepti next to you is Xiao!" Hu Tao introduced everyone.

"By the way, you said your name is Y/n right? Have we by any chance met before online?" Zhongli asked.

"Not that I kno-" I got cut off Childe who suddenly stud behind me.

"Yep you guys have met before"

"We have?" I asked confused.

"Yes, you just don't remember because of that contract" Childe explained.

"Oh yeah-" this time Zhongli cut me off.

"Contract? May I ask what exactly you are talking about?" Zhongli asked.

"I made a contract with Kevin!"

"Can somebody translate?" Xingqui asked and looked up from his book.

"She calls the Unknown person in the chatroom Kevin, you want me to explain the contract to them or are you gonna do this?" Childe asked me.

"Hmm, let me think for a moment... what about not telling them?" I suggested.

"How come someone like this can eliminate a demon even I couldn't handle?" Xiao asked annoyed.

"Cus there was no demon" I replied casually.

"Huh?!" Chongyun and Xiao looked confused at me.

"But there clearly was something off with the gum! It gave me shocks! After you threw it in the air it was completely normal!" Chongyun exclaimed.

"Dude, aren't you scared off me? I'm the demon, I put some off my strength in to the pack of bubblegum!" I explained with a smirk.

"Wait what?! But you don't give off a demon aura!" Chongyun said shocked.

"I'm so powerful that I can hide my aura from you, you better run before I eat you!!" I said with a even bigger smirk.

"Cut that nonsense, I encountered every kind of demons. Small, big, weak, strong and lots more. The more powerful the demon the bigger it's aura" Xiao explained.

"Then what was with the bubblegum packed?" I asked still smirking.

"I haven't figures out that yet..." Xiao mumbled.

"Oh you didn't told them anything right?" Childe asked.

"Hey! At least I introduced myself properly! Though if I actually used to knew them it couldn't hurt tell them.." I started thinking if I should tell them or not. If we were past friends they should know ugh just fuck it. Me and friends?

"I have amnesia because of the deal I made with Kevin. I basically can't remember any of you guys for exchange that I got to this dimension" I explained.

"That makes sense, kind off?" Xingqui said questioning.

"Oh!! So you are the mighty Y/n who scared Xiangling with me over text??" Hu Tao asked excited.

"Hell yeah! But who is this Xiangling?" I asked.

"Nooo you forgot one of the most epic moments" Hu Tao anime-cried.

"Even I have to admit it was quite entertaining when you guys scared Xiangling" Zhongli chuckled.

"By the way, it's getting quite late do you guys want to stop by the wanmin restaurant and eat something?" Childe suggested.

"Yess!! Y/n and I can scare her again! Wait Y/n I have an idea!! You once send me a pic where you looked exactly like me, can you do it again??" Hu Tao asked.

"Huh? What do you mean I looked like you?" I asked confused.

"If I remember right you called it cosplay" Xingqui added.

"Oh!! Wait I think I know your plan! Lets do this!! HAHAHA!!" I started laughing.

"Anyways! Kevin make me wear a Hu Tao cosplay!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Suddenly my clothes were immediately replaced with a Hu Tao cosplay, I had a Hu Tao wig on and contacts.

"Wow!! You really look exactly like her!" Childe said fascinated.

"Anyways are we gonna go now?" I asked to which everyone just nod.

We soon arrived at the Wanmin restaurant. Hu Tao went in to the kitchen where Xiangling was and I waited at the table with the others.

"By the way Childe, where are Signora and Scaramouche?" I asked noticing that they weren't here with us.

"They had to do some business but don't worry I already finished mine! If you'd like we can fight later" Childe suggested.

"Anvil" I only said and he immediately nodded and was silent.

Heh. It's kinda funny when people are scared of you.

I slowly heard Hu Taos voice becoming louder. I looked around and saw that she was walking to our table with, I guessed was, Xiangling. They were in a pretty deep conversation and Xiangling didn't noticed me yet.

"Oi Xiangling! Whats taking you so long?" I yelled. She looked at me dumbfounded. When she was about to turn back to Hu Tao she noticed she wasn't there anymore.

"But- you were just talking to me?" She was very confused.

"Come on now, stop talking nonsense!" As soon as she was about to come to the table Hu Tao whispered something in her ear and hid before Xiangling could turn around.

"W-what the hell?! Hu Tao what are you doing!!" She screamed confused and scared.

"Nothing? I'm just sitting here." I gave her a weird look.

"Xiang-ling. Behind-you." Hu Tao said in a creepy voice. Xiangling ignored her and sat down.

"Aww, why are you ignoring me?" Hu Tao asked. Xiangling ignored her again.

"Did anybody see Hu Tao? She said she would be here before us but yet I didn't saw her" Childe asked.

"What do you mean? She is sitting next to you?" Xiangling explained and pointed at me.

"In fact, this mortal is not sitting with us at the table so why are you pointing at the seat next to him?" Xiao asked. YESSS HE DID AS PLANNED!! HE HELPED OUT!! Oh yeah for exchange I have to tell him how I did that with the gum back there, I would have told them anyways so it's a win-win.

"Are you guys blind?! Hu Tao is clearly sitting there!!" Xiangling got louder.

"Firstly calm down, secondly Hu Tao is not sitting with us at the table" Zhongli calmed her down.

"Oh she isn't? Then who is then sitting next to Childe? Her long lost twin?" Xiangling asked mockingly.

"Kind of" Xingqui answered.

"What so you mean kind of?! You can't fool me!" Xiangling exclaimed.

"Calm down- I'm Y/n!" I introduced myself.

"Y-/n?" Xiangling asked confused.

"Gimme a sec. KEVIN GET ME OUT OFF COS" I screamed and not a second later I hady normal clothes on again.

"I'm Y/n from the chatroom! Though I can't really remember you... Oh and Hu Tao is behind you" I explained.

"What do you mean behind me-"

"Booh"

"AHHHHH"

This was the 9th Chapter! I hope you all liked it. I saw a lot of you guys wanted to meet Chonyun and Xingqui, some also were excited for Y/n meeting Hu Tao and some others wanted to see different characters. Before you go I have a question, I'm quite curious so tell me, how did you guys actually found this fanfic?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 4.1K 34
Just a book filled with Oneshots This only Genshin Males x Male reader☺️ If you do not wish to read this kind of book please ignore this and go read...
274K 11.7K 49
🄾🄽 🄶🄾🄸🄽🄶 Genshin x Female Reader Genshin Impact. A world unlike anything she's ever been before, truly living up to its fantasy genre. A girl...
36.6K 966 32
Hello, This is my first book, so please don't be to harsh. This book is about Y/N, and her journey through Tayvat. Y/N is female. I do not own an...
27.3K 719 40
ლ(' ❥ 'ლ) You pretty much get isekai'd and wake up as a slime in the world of Teyvat. But not in the way you, Y/N expected. This takes part after all...