Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Lo...

By Jinovaa

More

Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story]
Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story] Chapter 2 Climax
Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story] Chapter 3 Quality Time
Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story] Chapter 4 Water Runs Dry
Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story] Chapter 5 Someone Like You
Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story] Chapter 6 Right By My Side
Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story] Chapter 7 Waterfalls
Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story] Chapter 8 Sexual Healing
Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story] No More (Baby I'ma Do Right)
Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story] Paper Planes
Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story] Dilemma
Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story] Skyscraper

Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story] We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

1.7K 31 5
By Jinovaa

I remember when we broke up the first time

Saying, "This is it, I've had enough," 'cause like

We hadn't seen each other in a month

When you said you needed space. (What?)

Then you come around again and say

"Baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change, trust me."

Remember how that lasted for a day?

I say, "I hate you," we break up, you call me, "I love you."

Ooh, we called it off again last night

But ooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

We are never ever ever getting back together,

You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me

But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Like, ever...

Taylor Swift- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

"JUELZ?!"

"yeah, why you haven't been home?"

... WHAT THE HELL?! he has some fucking nerve calling me like he didn't do what he did to me.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN HOME?! YOU KICKED ME OUT! what the hell is wrong with you?!" I screamed, I screamed so loud, Xavier and Scoob came running in.

"what's wrong?" Xavier mouthed, standing in the doorway.

"calm yo shit, you shouldn't of been doing what you was doing, stop acting like you innocent." he calmly said.

"STOP ACTING INNOCENT?! IF I SAID I WASN'T DOING SHIT WITH HIM YOU SHOULD HAVE RESPECTED THAT AND LEFT IT ALONE!" I screamed, I could feel my veins popping out of my neck I was so fucking mad. Xavier stood in front of me, with a confused look.

"Bitch, how the fuck would you feel if I was texting a bitch at 2 in the morning?!" he yelled back. He was right. It didn't kind of make sense and I was starting to get mad and when I get mad I cry. I started crying and I hesitated yelling back at him. Xavier snatched the phone

"You know what bitch! Don't let me fucking find yo ass or see yo ass, cuz I promise you, I'll kill yo bitch ass on the spot! You and everybody else that want some, can get it too!" Xavier screamed.

Why did I even waste my time with a dude like that? What did I honestly see in him?! Was it because I was drunk when we first hooked up? I fell in love with him, and now it hurts bad. And I also fell inlove with Michael. It's like, can I have both? Please...

Xavier started making all types of threats now, and I was sick and tired of it.

"Xavier..." I mumbled.

But he didn't hear me. There were fire in his eyes as he cursed Juelz out, his arms flying everywhere as he paraded walking back and forth, and doing motions of how he's going to beat Juelz ass when he sees him.

Why does he even care though? Is it because he has feelings for me?

No way...the bitch wouldn't even make a sandwich for me.

"Xavier!" I cried.

He stopped yelling and looked at me.

"Hang up..." I whispered.

"But Melony..."

"Hang up!" I shrieked, putting my face in my hands.

He sighed, and I heard the dial tone.

I tried to hold back the tears but...what's the point? Oh yeah, because I'm crying over my ex boyfriend. What I'm showing are REAL emotions. I'm not mad.

"Melony take your hands off your face and look at me." He demanded.

I could feel his presence in front of me, so I knew he was standing there.

I shook my head, my shoulders shaking from crying so hard.

"Mel, stop crying. I don't need you crying over that weak ass nigga, you want me and my niggas to go out there and-"

"please X, don't do anything. I just- I just... leave me alone" I felt a pain in my chest, I knew I was getting too worked up.

He sighed, and it got silent. So quiet where I thought Xavier had walked out of the room.

I took a peek between my hands to see if he was there, and sure enough he was. Before I could rip away or do anything, he grabbed me by my wrists and pulled me to my feet, smashing my bod into his. His muscular arms wrapped around my legs under my butt, and somehow he was cradling me in his arms like I was a baby.

"X, put me down" I cried.

"Melony, whats-" Chelsea walked in the room and seen me cradled in X's arm. She rolled her eyes and walked back out.

"they at it again?!" I heard Scooby yelling.

He walked into the living room and dropped me down on the sofa next to Scooby, with him on top of me.

"why y'all gotta bring that shit in here? It's 4 bedrooms upstairs, help ya self out" he muttered, taking a puff of the blunt.

I giggled as Xavier was being childish, tickling my earlobe.

"where the food? NIGGA GOT THE MUNCHIES!" the guy with the golden skin blurted.

"there's a gas station up the street, help ya self out" Chelsea mumbled, leaving the room.

"bitch" he said below a whisper. I stifled a laugh.

"you good?" Xavier asked, hovering over me.

"what was he saying over the phone?" I asked, totally ignoring his question.

"why it doesn't matter"

"X... I know Juelz, that's my first love..." I trailed off. He sighed and looked down at me, "he was just yelling about how unfaithful you were and how much of a hoe you are, & he said some petty as shit, like how were probably fucking too," he scanned the position that we were in.

"kinda right considering of what we're doing now" he laughed.

"No, of what YOU'RE doing now. Xavier get off of me! Get off of me now!" I yelled, angrily, pushing him.

He didn't move fast enough for me, so I punched him on his chest and nearly kicked him from on top of me.

"Agh! Damn Mel, what the fuck?!" He yelled, rolling off of me.

"Because of YOU and..." I trailed off and starred down at the carpet. What am I saying?

His eyes widened. "Because of me?! Because of me?! Are you serious?!"

I hopped off the sofa, "Yes I'm serious! He only feels this way because he thinks that I'm probably fucking you TOO! And look what you just did, you were-"

"I was comforting yo ass! I was trying to make you feel better because yo so called 'boyfriend' couldn't do that for you!"

"Thats cause he's not here!"

"So is it my fault that he's not here Melony?! It's my fault?! None of this shit is my fault and it damn sure isn't my fault that he BEAT yo ass TWICE! He could give two fucks less about you, & he proved that on the phone, and you trying to say that it's my fault?! Bitch you must be out yo mind!" He hollered, his chest swelling up.

All I could do was stand there and feel stupid, because he was right. I don't even know what to do now...

Xavier shook his head, fury in his eyes. "I know you 'love' the nigga and everything but I hold more respect for you than he do"

Every one in the room were just starring. Scooby shook his head at me and all I could do was feel stupid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.6K 32
After her horrible break up with Erica Mena, Cyn is finally ready to get back on the dating scene. After trying to work things out with an old boyfri...
16.5K 771 20
dedicated to misa :)