Izuku in Class 1-B (izuku x h...

Setsunabestgirl tarafından

What if Izuku Midoriya wasn't in Class 1-A but is instead in Class 1-B? How much would the world of My Hero A... Daha Fazla

Rough Origins
The Start of a Flame
What Makes a Hero
Given an Opportunity
The Long Awaited Day
Results of Hardwork
Familiar and New Faces
Class 1-B
Basic Hero Training
Class 1-B Representative
USJ Part 1
USJ Part 3
USJ Finale
Post USJ Attack
U.A. Sports Festival
I am HERE!
Pressure of Being NO. 1
One Step Ahead
Last and Final Game
Blessed
Their Reasoning
Encouragement
More Than Just a Game

USJ Part 2

6.1K 150 28
Setsunabestgirl tarafından

Hey guys it's me the author and I feel super motivated. It's a mixture of nearing the end of season 1 of the Anime and having over 5k reads! Also we are nearing 300 votes! Thank you very much, I appreciate every new read added to the total, every new vote and every follower I get. Anyways back to the story!

"Hey are you guys okay?" Our green haired cinnamon roll asked as he then dropped both Yui and Shoda off his back. They gave him a simple nod.

"That's great then. It looks like our plan worked." Izuku said looking at the unconscious Fish Looking Villains who rose to the top of the man-made lake.

"It was your plan." Yui said because she didn't want to take credit.

"Yeah! It was your plan that got us out of there!" Shoda exclaimed as he now had new found respect for our protagonist for what he said earlier at the ship.

"It's our plan. If you guys didn't put your trust in me then it wouldn't have work. A plan only works if everyone involves does their part. So it's our plan." Izuku said giving a bright smile at the both of them.

The two had only one thought in their mind. Izuku is so KIND. Yui kept a straight blank face but with a slight smile. But deep inside she was going crazy on how kind, inspirational and cool our diamond freckled protagonist was. Shoda just smiled as he now understands why people tend to flock to Midoriya. He already knew Midoriya was a kind person and had a good heart but witnessing it first hand was something special. Not to mention his leader like attitude and personality, he was certainly someone worthy to follow.

"Anyways our priority is getting help. We don't know how many Villains there are. If we fight to many Villains and tire ourselves out we might be digging our own graves. The moment other Hero Teachers get here along with All Might will be their lose and they'll probably be forced to retreat." Izuku said and the two thought for a moment and nodded in total agreement to what he just said.

"I know what I'm saying is crazy but I don't think Vlad-sensei will be able to handle all those Villains." Izuku said and this made Yui and Shoda have shocked faces as they immediately knew what he was thinking / trying to imply.

"Midoriya don't be crazy! You don't have to do that! What if you get killed?! What if they turn you into a hostage!" Shoda said at him worriedly while saying different kinds of possibilities that would happen to him if he tried to help their teacher. He didn't want his savior to just go and get himself killed. He'll feel guilty if he didn't do anything about it.

Yui on the other hand just hugged our protagonist's arm tightly not letting him go. She even buried her face on his arm.

Seeing this Izuku smiled at how caring his friends are.

"I'm just going to look at the current situation. I want to lessen Vlad-sensei problems even by a little bit. I won't do anything crazy to harm myself I promise. You guys can head for the entrance and avoid the plaza." Izuku said as he pointed at the giant front door entrance of USJ.

"Well I'm not going. I'm not gonna let my classmate get killed." Shoda said with his eyes filled with stubbornness as he looked at our protagonist.

"You too Kodai?" Izuku asked the girl who was currently hugging his arm and had her face buried in his arm. She stopped burying her face and looked up at Izuku since he was taller by a bit and did a small nod.

"Well let's be quiet and follow me." Izuku said and they started to make their way to the plaza.

Mini update for each area except the one near the entrance

In the fire zone. Yosetsu, Juzo and Pony resorted to hit and run tactics. Juzo slowed the enemies mobility with his Quirk making the ground hard to stand on then when they fell a bit to the ground, he would undo his Quirk and they would be immobolized. If their opponent got to close Pony would then pin them to a wall / floor with her horns and Yosetsu would weld them to the ground / floor. If they had time they would knock their opponents out but if not they'll just run away and wait for the next opportunity.

In the mountain zone. Bondo used his Quirk to trap and immobolize the enemies. This gave Kendo and Shiozaki the opportunity to knock them out. Shiozaki also used her vines for someone who caught them off guard with a surprise attack as he came from under the ground. They easily defeated their opponents.

In the landslide / earthquake zone. Togaru, Tetsutetsu and Kaibara just fought every Villain in sight. Because the earthquake zone's buildings were mostly office buildings it was mostly close range.

Meanwhile in the storm zone. Hiryu rode on Shishida's back while he was in his beast form. Hiryu was able to use his scales as projectiles and the combination of Shishida's size, speed and how intimidating he looked complimented by Hiryu's long range attack and not to mention Shihai was also a big help surprisingly, by being a kind of scout / distraction for the two. They had great teamwork and absolutely destoyed every Villain in sight.

Back to our cinnamon roll

"Remember that we're only checking in on Vlad-sensei." Shoda reminded our green haired protagonist.

"I know. We'll run away the moment we sense danger." Izuku said as he finally was near the edge of the plaza and could clearly see what was happening.

Izuku saw that Vlad King was fighting the horde of Villains by himself. His Quirk is Blood Control. He can manipulate his blood after it has left his body. He can solidify the blood that he controls to turn into weapons or shields. He can even use it in a way to capture his opponents by pinning them against a surface than controlling his blood to strap the Villain to the the surface then solidifying the blood making the Villain straped to the surface. He can also deal with blood loss that normally shouldn't be possible for humans.

Our diamond freckled protagonist saw Vlad King fighting multiple Villains with his blood made weapons, specifically a bat and a shield. He saw that most of the Villains were down and unconscious, only a few Villains were left. But he also noticed that Vlad King was breathing a bit more heavily and clearly slowing down probably tired from all the fighting and Villains he had to take on.

The grayish-blue haired guy with multiple hands around his body started to charge at Vlad King along with other Villains. Vlad King simply countered by using his bat in on the Villains. The grayish-blur haired guy actually lured Vlad King to get close and then wait for the right moment and he placed his hand on his right elbow. Vlad King's elbow started to crumble. He then backed off and thankfully only his right elbow was crumbled but he had to let go of his shield and switched the bat to the other hand.

Other Villains started to attack and Vlad King used his left arm that had the bat and was able to defend himself from them. He then backed off and he was breathing even more heavily now than earlier.

"You are strong but you can't fight such a large group by yourself and eventually you'll tire out. You knew you couldn't fight us all but you didn't hesitate and jumped right in to fight us from the front." The Hand Villain said looking at the tired and exhausted Vlad King.

"Was that to put your students in ease?" The Hand Villain said and the remaining Villains charged at Vlad King. He then quickly held one of the charging Villains with his left hand and maneuvered the Villains as a shield and when he finished blocking he would throw the Villain he held then quickly strapped his opponent's in their own blood to the ground and swiftly punching / kicking their jaw knocking them out. He finally took out all the underlings.

"You're so cool! You're so cool... By the way Hero... I'm not even the last boss!" The Hand Villain said while looking at a tired Vlad King who was holding his right elbow that was in pain and the giant mascular Villain that had a beak for a mouth and sharp teeth started to finally move and head for Vlad King.

Let's go back a bit in time to the people near the entrance

"Black Hole a Quirk which sucks everything in and turns everything to dust. Such a astounding Quirk!" The Warp Gate Villain that was covered in mist said in amusement as he started to get pulled in to Thirteen's Black Hole.

"You have one fatal flaw though. You are a Hero who specializes in Rescue Operations, your battle experience is rather laughable." The Mist Villain said as he made a portal at his front that connected to Thirteen's back. Thirteen felt something pulling her from behind. She quickly deducted what happened and immediately turned off her Black Hole but she was a bit too late, her suit was turned to dust and she was injured.

"Everyone open the automatic door for Setsuna!" Was all she could muster before she fell to the floor and collapsed probably becoming unconscious. Setsuna was now at the automatic door trying to get it to open.

"Now Setsuna was it? Why don't you not try to spoil the fun?" The Warp Gate Villain said and he started to expand his head and started to float towards Setsuna.

"Don't call me Setsuna! Only my friends call me that!" Setsuna replied as she looked back and what she saw made her smirk.

Fortunately Reiko and Kosei were able to protect her. Kosei made a wall made of air thanks to his Quirk to stop the Villain from going to Setsuna. Reiko on the other hand making the Villains job a bit more harder by using her Quirk to pull the Warp Gate Villains clothes away from Setsuna.

Setsuna was trying to get the door to open. She then turned around and saw a giant onomatopoeia heading for her. She smiled and barely dodged it in time and it busted the door open. This was thanks to Fukidashi and his Quirk. Setsuna didn't even hesitate and started to float away out of the building and started to head for the school.

'This is bad I need to inform him that one of them escaped and is about to call for help.' The Warp Gate Villain thought to himself as he started to use his Warp Gate to go inform the supposed leader of the entire operation.

Back to the plaza

"Vlad King, just to let you know this is the perfect counter to the Symbol of Peace that is All Might. You could even call it the Anti-Symbol of Peace. If you'd like a real name then it's the bioengineered Nomu!" The Hand Villain stated while Vlad King was being pinned down by the Nomu.

"You have an impressive body, reflexes and overall fighting ability. But your Quirk is nothing special. Your Quirk only looks good because of hundred of hours of training. But compared to overwhelming power your hard work is nothing!" The Hand Villain said as the Nomu started to break a few of Vlad King's bones.

"Midoriya, I can't take it anymore." Shoda said covering his mouth from how scared he is and the sight of his teacher getting his bones broken like a twig.

Yui on the other hand was shaking. She was speechless. Izuku saw both of his classmates shaking and he looked at his own hand that was shaking as well. He tried to stop his hand shaking with his other hand but it wouldn't stop. It felt like the three of them for that moment couldn't even move a single piece of muscle.

The Warp Gate Villain then appeared out of a portal that was made out of thin air next to the Hand Villain.

"Shigaraki, Tomura." The Warp Villain said to the now named Hand Villain as Shigaraki.

"Kurogiri, did you finish Thirteen off?" He asked the now named Warp Villain known as Kurogiri.

"She's probably in critical conditions but a student has escaped and is probably on her way to the school to call help." Kurogiri said in regret that he wasn't able to stop Setsuna from escaping.

"Huh?!?" Shigaraki answered furiously. He started to scratch his next with both arms in frustration. Clearly he didn't like the information that he received.

"If you weren't a Warp Gate I would have killed you by now!" He said penting his anger but quickly started to calm himself down.

"We can't win against dozens of Pro Heroes on the way. It's game over. Let's go home." Shigaraki said looking at Kurogiri with a hint of boredom on his face. He acted and speaked so differently compared to a few seconds ago. The information about him going home made the three students watching ease up a bit.

"But before that let's have a bit of fun. Let's smash the Symbol of Peace's Pride and let's kill his students. What do you think would be his reaction if he is told that all twenty of his students were killed because he wasn't here?" Shigaraki said with a smile on his face clearly amused of his idea. He then turned his attention to Midoriya and his classmates. Shigaraki quickly sprinted to the three but was stopped when his foot got encased in something.

Shigaraki saw what was underneath him and saw that it was hardened blood trapping his legs ankle.

"You really are cool... Vlad King." Shigaraki said as he turned his attention to Vlad King who had multiple wounds, scars, broken bones and was bleeding all over desperately trying to stop Shigaraki from hurting his students. The Nomu then slammed Vlad King to the ground head first.

Our protagonist's body started to move on it's own as he activated One for All 8% but his fist was embedded with over 8%. He then tried to punch Shigaraki but was met by the Nomu who took the punch and looked like he took no damage. The punch was rather powerful making strong wind pressure but it looked like the Nomu didn't even flinch.

'I used One for All over 8% on that punch and it looks like my body took it but more importantly. How'd this Nomu take it like it was nothing! Not even a scratch!' Izuku said looking at the place his fist just made contact with and saw that the Nomu was practically unharmed.

"That was a pretty strong punch. If the Nomu wasn't their I would have been seriously injured. Nomu finish him!" Shigaraki ordered and he disintegrated the hardened blood that caught his leg and started to go for Yui and Shoda. The Nomu on the other hand started to reach for Midoriya.

Suddenly everyone heard a sound from behind them and it created a giant dust bomb. They all turned to see what it was and as the giant cloud of smoke started to disappear next to the fountain on the plaza. They saw a giant man with shiny blond hair and two tufts of hair sticking out in the air. He didn't have his usual smile on his face but now replaced with a angry irritated one. It was All Might!

"It's fine now! I am here!" All Might said with a hint of anger on his voice, All Might was currently looking at the Villains who were about to touch his students with a agitated and angered face.

"All Might!" Shoda and Izuku exclaimed. The people who were at the top of the stairs who were looking after Thirteen then looked at the plaza to see the loud boom that they heard from their and could clearly see the dust cloud that formed there. They also wondered what was the yellow blur that passed through them earlier. They looked at the plaza and saw the smoking clearing and saw All Might. They jumped for joy, I mean who wouldn't when the NO. 1 Hero comes to your aid.

"So you finally decided to show up. All Might." Shigaraki said looking at All Might who was standing besides the fountain infront of him with a heinous look.

"Nomu get ready." Shigaraki ordered the Nomu as it stopped heading for Izuku and faced All Might.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

134K 5.1K 24
What if Hatsume Mei found a way to see into a person different futures? What if she made a helmet that could read these very future? What if class 1A...
232K 6.3K 20
* Inspired by civil war and other civil war fanfiction off of Archive of our own. It's now the end of the first year of UA for our students. Nedzu ha...
15.1K 213 12
This will be another mha fanfic. I wanted to change it up, so instead of an Izuku x nejire fanfic like i've made a few times, this fanfic will eithe...
445K 4.6K 33
What would happen if class 1A and 1B and the pro heros got "kidnapped" and watch multiple versions of there so called "innocent" izuku midoriya, will...