peppa pig x shrek

By helplolzies

a love story between shrek and peppa which u definitely must read or otherwise you are missing out on a lot l... More

love
kissing
marriage
honeymoon
youtube
peppa is mad
holiday
peppas career
pitbull and oompa loompas vs will.i.am
oli london and peppa flashback texts
divorce
sad
peppa pov
10 years later
30 years later (peppa)
SHE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!
peppas final plan
peppas funeral

shrek pov

78 2 4
By helplolzies

i was sad. my bf ded. lol (lots of love).
i miss peppa. 🙄. cant believe im straight smhhh. but then i liked mikey. soooo. ig im part of the ell gee bee tii quh plus communiteh!! LOL!!!!

i woke up and smelt my penis. tasty!!! i miss peppa tbh. no. actually mikey. oh well.

for breakfast i had a bit of mikes flesh. its so i would still have some parts of him inside me, so that i would still think hes still here and stuff. but, i ate all of mike, including his fat eye and crooked, musty 🦷 teeth.

i was about to propose to mike but yk. i cant propose to a corpse, otherwise i would be a psychopath:

then i realised he was in me, so either way i was unable to do it.

to my surprise, i heard the knock on the door. as i opened it, i saw the one and only: daddy pig.

"what do u want," i asked, as i munched my last bit of mike and his tasty flesh.

"date me daughter or i force u to date me."

"no."

"👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
842K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
924K 56.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
342K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...