Izuku + Saiko = Love² (R❄)

By NobodyZomebody

What happens when Seiai Academy's Smartest girl meets U.A's Cinnamon roll? Nobody else really does this ship... More

Humbled
The Meaning of Friendship
Unexplained Feelings
Why Did You Do That
Reunion
New Story
Familiar Face, Slightly New Place
Welcome to your New Home
Saiko Intelli Origins
New Story!
Story update
Anomalies and A Much Needed Talk
Saiko is a Star Wars Nerd
Family
The Cats out of the bag
Busted
New Story again....
The Silver Tongue
New Oneshot
Questions
An Interesting Experience
Apologies
':D?
An Underlying Threat
HuH
Six Months
Quick Question-
Smut?
First Time?

New Beginnings

3.1K 48 16
By NobodyZomebody

Hey Guys Mr Writer Here. Due to an unfortunate turn of events of our friendship I am most likely going to move the story over to a New Wattpad and Fanfic.net account. Thank you for bearing with me the account will be the same as My Social Medias Boltronblue or Boltronr.p, I have been working on the new chapter on and off as I'm thinking of other projects when I wrap this one up. One in particular being a Black Clover and a Complete rewrite of Of My fire Force Story. Thank you again and if you have any questions feel free to dm as they are now open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 350 18
(CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE) Izumina is the Best ship ever. Takes place after the school trip. Also, 1A is already living in dorms. DISCLAIMER: The story...
138K 2.2K 34
After the Overhaul mission Izuku Midoriya becomes the best of friends with the big 3. They do everything together, that is until a certain set of eve...
125 9 4
Born into a comic book world filled with quirks, a young boy had only one simple goal.. To become the next number one hero without a doubt! ...But wi...
27.9K 543 8
Ochako Uraraka has been best friends with Izuku Midoriya since their first year at UA High School. She has also had a crush on him since then, but ha...