Dylan O'Brien (ıṃѧɢıṅєṡ & ƿяє...

By _memyselfnI_

Cute, funny, romantic, and sad imagines of you and Dylan O'Brien, for your entertainment. Enjoy lovelies! I k... More

You meet Dylan O'Brien(First Imagine)
You Meet In A Coffee Shop|Cute (Second Imagine)
He Tells You 'I Love You' | Romantic (Third Imagine)
Party Saviour|Friend (Fifth Imagine)
Freedom Isn't Free|Abuse/Romantic (01)
Freedom Isn't Free|Abuse/Romantic (02)
Summa Camp|Cute (Seventh Imagine)
Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater! | Fight (Eighth Imagine)
Easter Fun | Cute (Ninth Imagine)
He Breaks Up With You| Fight (Tenth Imagine)
First Kiss! | Romantic (Eleventh Imagine)
Not am Imagine!
He Comforts You |Preference (Twelfth Imagine)
He Stands Up For You |Preference(Thirteenth Imagine)
7 Minutes in. . . H-E-A-V-E-N|Preference(Fourteenth Imagine)
Proposal | Imagine Preference(Fifteenth Imagine)
You Meet Dylan O'Brien (Extended Imagine)
He Leaves You | (Sixteenth Imagine)
He Leaves You (02)
You Get Hurt and He Helps You | (Imagine Seventeen)
Everyone Has An Insecurity | (Imagine Eighteen)
You Meet At a Baseball Game | Cute (Nineteenth Imagine)
He Gets Mad At You | Fight (Twentieth Imagine)
Thanks so Much!(:
Imagine Song ~ (Kelly Clarkson) Because Of You
Imagine Song ~ (Taylor Swift sung by Madilyn Bailey) Wildest Dream
Imagine Song~requested~(Flo Rida ft. Sia) Wild Ones
Imagine Song~requested~(Taylor Swift) You Are In Love
You're Pregnet | (Twenty Fifth Imagine)
He Leaves You (03)
Imagine Song~requested~(Sleeping At Last) I'll Keep You Safe
Imagine Song~requested~(Fall Out Boy) Fourth Of July
Imagine Song~requested~(Meghan Trainor) 3 am
Imagine Song~requested~(James Bay) Let It Go
Song Imagine~requested~(Avril Lavigne) Hello Heartache
Song Imagine~requested~(Ron Pope) A Drop In the Ocean
Song Imagine (Rock City ft. Adam Levine) Locked Away
Song Imagine(Shawn Mendez) This Is What It Takes
Lunch Date (Imagine for Catherine)
(Imagine for Leah)
We Belong Together (Imagine for Rachel)
Song Imagine (Rob Thomas) Little Wonders
(Imagine for Phoebe)
(Imagine for Kendall) Part 1
(Imagine for Olivia)
(Imagine for Sophie)
Authors Note!
He Gets Jealous
New Book UP!
(Imagine for Lorain)
:)
Part 2 - Locked Away
He says 'I love you'
Imagine for @Dylobrosey
Gangster (au Imagine)
Physcotic (au) Stiles Stilinski
:• Suggestion Box
He Gets Jealous & You Get Mad
Thanksgiving 2k15
He Likes Someone Else
HLSE (02)
HLSE - Plot Twist
Intruder
His mother doesn't like you
Brotha's Bestie
Brotha's Bestie (02)
You Get a Necklace
Cowboy (au)
Innocent Stares
When You're Jealous
Poem Imagine
Merry Christmas Eve
Preview of my new book :)
The. Last. Imagine.
Mmmmm Part 2, anybody?
Part 2 is OUT!

You Catch Him Cheating| SAD (Fourth Imagine)

25.1K 418 230
By _memyselfnI_

#Imagine4

You knock on the wooden door in front of you. It was Dylan and yours one year anniversary today. He texted you happy anniversary this morning which made your heart warm to know he remembered. You honestly never expected him too, mostly because you didn't remind him. "(Y/N)? It's nice to see you. How is your father doing?" You smile at Dylan's mom. She was so nice and seemed innocent. It made you think of your mom who passed away four years ago in a car accident. You wonder if she'd still be with your father if she was alive. Well, that being the reason because it was your fathers fault she left that cold night in December.

You breathe in quickly before looking past her shoulder hoping to see Dylan downstairs, but you see nothing. "I'm here for Dylan." His mother smiles at you. Did she know something you didn't? No of course not, she always smiled.

"I suspected you would come, isn't it a special day for you two?" She asked moving out of your way to let you in. After she closed the door she looked up the stairs as if Dylan were standing at the top of them. "I think he's in his room." His mother gave you a kiss on the forehead before heading into her kitchen. You loved the special mother-daughter relationship you had with Dylan's mom. The whole reason that might be is because his mother and yours used to be really close friends. She helped you grieve when all your father did was sit up in his room and drink. Dylan also helped you too, and last year he finally told you how he felt about you. It was the day of your mother's death. But, you didn't start dating until a week after. You felt weird. It'd be weird for it to be the day when you finally knew the man who you wanted to have a life with, after high school.

December 24th, 2014

You are over at Dylan's house again sitting in between him and his mother on the couch. Your father was invited over for dinner once again for the past three years, but he went out drinking instead. He didn't even bother to hide his addiction anymore and it saddened you. You wanted him to know he wasn't the only one who hurt on this day, that you lost your mother too. But you never did because you always made up an excuse for him, either it was 'this is a normal reaction for him to have' or 'he'll stop this next year'. But, it's been the same for three years now.

"You kids want some popcorn?" Dylan's mother asked, your head was leaning on Dylan's and so you raised your head to look up at him. Only he wasn't looking at you, but at the Tv mumbling something below his breath. Dylan's mom saw this too but before she could ask anything you spoke.

You turned your head towards her and her gaze fell on you. "Sure, thanks, Lisa." You said as she smiled and stood up walking towards her kitchen. You loved how at home you felt here. Your best friend right at your side, and. Well, his mother felt like your own. But, she wasn't, she couldn't ever be the same as your own mother.

Dylan shifted in his seat and pretty soon he stood up and stood in front of you. You sit on the couch staring up at him confused. He held out his hand and looked into your eyes."What?" You asked your heart becoming all gitty inside. Truth be told you used to have a small crush on him when you two were in middle school. You laughed at the thought it was ridiculous, but you weren't the only one. He had turned from annoying to extremely hot in a day so it typically wasn't your fault. Your girl hormones were just acting up, besides every girl in your grade had the exact same feelings for him. Although you thought it was cute he didn't want to date anyone until high school. The phone in his pocket drew you from your thoughts and you raised your eyebrow. "You gonna get that?" You asked laying back on the couch. How the Grinch Stole Christmas was just starting and you didn't want to miss it.

Dylan stood in your way and shook his head. "Its just Tyler, you're more important to me right now." This made your eyes stop trying to find a gate hole to see the screen and meet his brown ones.

"I am..?" You pressed your lips together and Dylan laughed. "I mean why am I more important now?" You completely forgot about the show and he reached his hand out farther so you took it. He pulled you up with a smirk plastered onto his face before leading you towards his room.

"Dylan please telling me you're just showing me the new bathroom?" You said your voice squeaking in the end. They didn't have a new bathroom but if they did it would sure help.

"Shh...(Y/N) don't babble and no I'm not. I'm taking you to my room." You let go of his hand and stopped in the hallway. He turned around and raised an eyebrow, before crossing his arms over his chest and stalking towards you.

"Dylan I really don't want to miss How the Grinch Stole Christmas! So, stop messing around and just tell me what you want to tell me?" You asked desperate glancing back downstairs. You could almost hear the Christmas singing from here. It was so tempting.

"Alright fine. But, it won't be as romantic as I wanted it to be." Your eyes shot to his and they seemed to dance with an emotion you rarely saw. He took your hands in his and pulled you closer so your faces were inches apart. "Will you go out with me,(Y/N)?"

You froze. What? Why was he asking you this? Instead of asking any questions you smiled because you were happy. You were happy because of him. Your heart swelled and you began to giggle, of course, you would go out with him.

"Yeah... I guess." You teased and he smirked confidently.

"Good, that's a good thing you said there, (Y/N)." He leaned down and pressed his soft lips to yours and pretty soon that night became the best one you had in many years.

Now.

"Dylan?" You said quietly walking up the steps slowly. At the top you saw a rose, you guessed it was for you so you picked it up. You heard sounds in his room so you took a deep breath and walked towards it. Once you reached the door you were going to knock until you realized it was open. You slowly opened the door, and you heard what sounded like the bed shifting violently and you raised a curious eyebrow. What was he doing in there? You heard a giggle and froze. It was too high pitched to have come from his lips. You closed your eyes and shook your head letting go of the handle. No, it can't be. He wasn't cheating on me. You thought, but just to be sure you opened the door widely letting it bang against his wall. At the sight, you dropped your rose and closed you eyes. All you saw was his bare back, and the bare chest of a cheerleader you knew too well in your school. It was a nauseating sight. "Dylan?" You said firmly. You opened your eyes again and this time you saw he was looking at you with regret all over his face and the girl was smirking devilishly.

"(Y/N), oh shit!" You felt tears fall down your cheeks and you backtracked your steps when he began to pull on his pants and shirt. The girl just laid there dumbfounded. Before he could reach you, you turned and ran out of his room. So much for a happy anniversary.

"(Y/N)! Honey are you alright?" Dylan's mom called after you as you ran through the living room with tears down your face. She stood up but before she could say anything else you ran out the door and to your car. Dylan came out his pants unzipped and a grim look on his face. You could see mere tears welling up in his eyes.

His mom came out after him and you were in your car with your key in the ignition. "(Y/N) come on! Wait will you?" Dylan's voice rang in your head. Before you pressed the gas pedal you looked at him and wiped your eyes. All he could see was the anger you felt.

"Stay away from me, Dylan." You stated with your voice cracking in the end. He sniffles and sloppily walked towards your car.

"I'm so sorry? (Y/N)! I don't know what I was doing! Please... Please, believe me?" He asked and you stared straight ahead out of the windshield. All you could think was all of the fun memories you two had. But now you turned your back on him and shook your head. I should've known I wouldn't gotten heartache from him... You said to yourself.

"Dylan, why? Why did you do it? I thought you actually loved me!" You told him starting the car by turning the key. You couldn't look into his eyes because they were toxic.

He put one hand on the top of your car and rested his elbow on your window. Since your rolled down your window you could feel his warm breath on the side of your face, the cool air filled your car. "I do love you! I don't know why I did what I did. It was stupid of me and a dick move (Y/N) I know that. Just please forgive me?" You finally made eye contact with him to see tears running down his face.

You took a sharp breath and readied your foot on the gas pedal. "An apology can't fix this, Dylan. If you're into whores than that's something I can't and won't help you with." With that you pressed your foot down and watched in your rearview mirror as he placed his hands in his pockets and turned to walk up to his house. You nodded your head slowly, that's how you two were going to end, you guessed. A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope played on the radio and you turned it up so that it took up your whole car. That song was all you could hear.

You closed your eyes mistakenly and before you knew, your car was flying off and heading towards the water. If only you had the strength to care to live right now. Maybe things would be different. Maybe your life would've been different? Who knows now, you're under the water and no one will find out until it's too late? Just because your heart broke. Now your father lost two of the people he loved, and you died the same day your mother did. You supposed what they said was true. Like mother, like daughter. Right?

Five days later your funeral was held in the funeral house down the road from your house. You were there, only you weren't alive, and your body wasn't there. Your spirit was though. So was your mothers, you both were watching your father cry, and then take a swig of his beer bottle. Lisa was sitting next to him rubbing his back and crying for you too. The odd thing was you didn't feel any emotion, it was all neutral for you. Until you thought of Dylan. Immediately you popped into his room and there he was holding a picture of you and him in his hand. You stalked over to his bed and even though he couldn't see you, nor feel you. Somehow you laid your head on his chest and closed your eyes if only this wasn't the last time you would see him. A light shone in the corner of your eye and everything around you felt warm. Before you went you heard his voice through muffled cries. "It's a-all m-my fault (Y/N)... I'm sorry! Gosh, why w-was I s-so stupid." Another figure entered the room, and it was Tyler.

"Hey dude, she's in a better place now." He reassured him and you smiled in Tyler's direction.

"It's not fair, I loved her! All I was doing was protecting her. I didn't expect her to come see me last week. That's the reason I sent her a text saying that we should meet at a park or something." He said and you raised an eyebrow.

"I know," Tyler said biting his lip and sitting on the bed beside him. "If only Amber didn't threaten to let that video clip, huh?" Your throat clasped. The video where you took your shirt off? To your defense, you were drunk and it was two years ago. Leave it to the bitch of the school to leak your nudes to everyone

"Hey, you'll see her again, so don't do anything crazy," Tyler told him firmly and Dylan rolled his eyes.

Dylan nodded, but you heard what he mumbled under his breath when Tyler left the room. "I can't promise anything..."

A/n: Wow. So at first I was just going to have the two break up and get back together but then I thought... what if she died? Then as a spirit came found out the truth? If you think about its kind of like a messed up Romeo and Juliet story. Only Juliet died, and there wasn't any war between their families. And the thing that separates them is what he did to her. I don't know, never mind. I'll put A Drop in the Ocean on her by Ron Pope but if it doesn't work on your phone just search it on Spotify, or play it if you have It in your music. It adds an effect to this chapter if you listen to A Drop in the Ocean, and My Immortal. Hey, maybe you might even cry? I don't know.

Bye! Vote, Share. Add it to your reading list maybe?

Love ya! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Check me out on YouNow.com @ this link: 

https://www.younow.com/kiaramarie_27/92138510/16357356/0eae09uf/b/March-5,-2016 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 90 13
I'm M'yara. I grew up surrounded by my family and the Sullys. I know, that's a lot of Na'vis! But I appreciate them all. There's someone, though, I a...
960K 40.4K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 17.5K 43
just another Dylan fan a collections of imagines about Dylan cover by @stydiaokay #183 in fan fiction (0...
12K 101 12
Comment any suggestions of which character you want, and what you want to happen!!