[MPREG] I Have a Happy Ending...

By arieshima

When the starlet Jian Qiaoxin went to catch his boyfriend in the act, who could have thought that the mistres... More

Introduction Page
Chapter 1: Just a Kid
Chapter 2: Yan Gan, You Devil!
Chapter 3: A Well-Behaved Kid
Chapter 4: White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 5: Play the Supporting Role for Wen Yuan
Chapter 6: Brazenly Showing Off Love
Chapter 7: Mr. Yan Scolded His Nephew
Chapter 8: Qiu Jian, Where Are You
Chapter 9: Break Up
Chapter 10: Move Out
Chapter 11: Yan Gan is Your Brother
Chapter 12: Yan Gan Cooking
Chapter 13: Car Accident
Chapter 14: Afraid that Yan Gan Would Know
Chapter 15: Counterattack
Chapter 16: Yan Gan Proposes Break Up
Chapter 17: Yan Gan's Promise
Chapter 18: Catching an Adultery is Underway
Chapter 19: Caught in the Act
Chapter 20: Deliberately Seduce
Chapter 21: Looking for the Next Home
Chapter 22: Mr. Yan, You're a Dog
Chapter 23: Little Boyfriend
Chapter 24: Pregnancy Test
Chapter 25: I am Pregnant
Chapter 26: Abortion
Chapter 27: I'll Take Responsibility
Chapter 28: Favor Jian Qiaoxin
Chapter 29: Not Letting You Have It Easy
Chapter 30: Union by Marriage
Chapter 32: To Relieve the Stress
Chapter 33: Wish to be like this Bracelet
Chapter 34: Deceiving Situation
Chapter 35: The Sky is High, the Emperor is Far Away
Chapter 36: You Can Lean on Me
Chapter 37: Uncle is Scared of You
Chapter 38: Won't Let Anyone Bully You
Chapter 39: Special Extra: Cheating
Chapter 40: Protect the Calf
Chapter 41: Want to Marry Jian Qiaoxin
Chapter 42: We're Going to Have a Wedding?
Chapter 43: How could a Pheasant be a Match to Phoenix
Chapter 44: Being Found Out
Chapter 45: Netizens Disapprove
Chapter 46: Uncle is just an Ordinary Man
Chapter 47: The Child is about to be Born
Chapter 48: Checking if He is the Biological Child
Chapter 49: Do You Play White-Bone Demon?
Chapter 50: Having a Party Tomorrow
Chapter 51: His Family Doesn't Like Me
Chapter 52: A Ring for You
Chapter 53: My Wife is Weak Against Alcohol
Chapter 54: Being a CP with Xiao Zihua
Chapter 55: The Marriage with the Zhao Family is the Solution
Chapter 56: He's Gone
Chapter 57: More Important than the Company's Affairs
Chapter 58: Make Known to Public
Chapter 59: Give Me a Massage
Chapter 60: A Good Show
Chapter 61: You Treat Me as Your Son
Chapter 62: Are You Willing
Chapter 63: Do You Want to See What I'm Good At
Chapter 64: Mr. Yan's Desire to Control
Chapter 65: Mr. Yan's Great Luck With Women
Chapter 66: Conflict
Chapter 67: Do You Think He is Unreasonable
Chapter 68: Do You Hate Me?
Chapter 69: Pigs Arches White Cabbage
Chapter 70: My Wife Put It On For Me
Chapter 71: Livestream
Chapter 72: Fine Match for the Gentleman
Chapter 73: We Are No Different
Chapter 74: Jealous
Chapter 75: Eat More to Nourish Your Brain
Chapter 76: How About We Divorce
Chapter 77: We Shall See Who Has the Last Laugh
Chapter 78: Don't Be Jealous
Chapter 79: Catch an Adultery at the Hotel
Chapter 80: Illegitimate Son
Chapter 81: Scandalous Rumor
Chapter 82: Propose
Chapter 83: The Final Chapter
Chapter 84: Epilogue 1 - The Children
Chapter 85: Epilogue - The Children [2]
Chapter 86: The Last Epilogue

Chapter 31: Quarrel

31.2K 1.2K 542
By arieshima

Jian Qiaoxin's complexion was calm, and even though his heart was in a turbulence, he could still calmly say: "Brother Hua, of course I believe you."

Xiao Zihua was surprised to see him being so calm: "Are you still not getting it?"

Since he was acting, he must do it to the end.

"I'm happy with Mr. Yan, even if he doesn't have me in his heart; I understand that I don't have the ability to help him." After Jian Qiaoxin finished speaking, there was a dead silence.

He thought this was an act for Xiao Zihua, who knew that after speaking, his heart felt a pain, like a sharp and delicate needle poking at it.

He turned around and wanted to leave, but a waiter happened to walk in his direction. When the two collided, the wine glasses in the waiter's hand fell to the ground, and the broken glasses made a crisp sound.

Xiao Zihua hurried over to protect him: "Are you okay, any injury?"

The waiter also panicked: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was walking too fast."

"Don't you have eyes!" Xiao Zihua yelled angrily and still couldn't help himself: "You can't even see someone as big as he is. What if he hurts? Are you responsible!"

Jian Qiaoxin was also taken aback, but it was not serious. He patted Xiao Zihua's hand and apologized to the waiter: "It's okay. It was my fault, I turned without looking."

The waiter breathed a sigh of relief, then he bent down to hurriedly clean up the shards. Such a big commotion here naturally attracted the attention of many people, including the people on the sofa.

Zhao Tao looked upstairs, squinted her eyes, and muttered: "Xiao Zihua? Who is the person next to him, his boyfriend?...Hey, where are you going, Brother Gan?"

The man who had been sitting on the sofa got unhappy when he saw the figure, and he went straight upstairs as if he could not hear others calling for him.

Jian Qiaoxin noticed the many eyes that looked at him judgingly.

Xiao Zihua took his hand: "Let's go, I'll take you back."

"Where do you go back to?"

A slightly low voice came from the stairs, and Yan Gan's figure slowly appeared in front of the crowd. He glanced at the ground which was stained by the wine and the broken glasses, and his expression was silent.

Xiao Zihua's heart tightened: "Little Uncle."

Yan Gan let out an "uhm" and looked at the intertwined hands: "You haven't answered me, where do you plan to take him?"

Jian Qiaoxin felt somewhat scared. He was a little nervous and wanted to withdraw his hand, but Xiao Zihua didn't let him do so.

Xiao Zihua was not happy that his little uncle took away his sweetheart. At this moment, he was also agitated. He said, "Uncle, you seem to be such a busybody lately. Didn't you just have some love talk with Miss Zhao, yet you still have time to care about us?"

When he said these words, everyone had different expressions.

Zhao Tao downstairs looked happy when she heard these words, but Yan Gan looked displeased.

Yan Gan didn't get angry but he laughed instead. He walked closer, and his leather shoes made a crisp sound when he stepped on the smooth floor, as if he was stepping on the tip of a person's heart. That elegant and kind smile on his face, it looked gentle in other people's eyes, but it looked really dangerous in Xiao Zihua's eyes.

Yan Gan stood still in front of Xiao Zihua, he stretched out his hand and pulled Jian Qiaoxin into his arms. He then looked at Xiao Zihua, his magnetic voice was very gentle: "Talk about love? You've just reminded me. You've grown into a mature man, it's time for you to fall in love."

Xiao Zihua had a bad feeling about it.

Yan Gan said it as if he was just suggesting, but in fact he was very domineering and resolute: "I just happened to talk to my brother about it, and it so happened that the young lady of the Wang family is here today, let me introduce you two, so that my brother would not have to worry about your marriage."

Xiao Zihua just wanted to say: "I don't..."

Father Xiao came up the stairs. He knew that his son was causing trouble here and he was ashamed. When he heard Yan Gan's words, he rejoiced: "You asshole, hurry up and thank your Uncle!"

At a banquet like this today, people from several families were all there, and every move a person made could become a gossip in the Elite Circle. If Xiao Zihua dared to say something that offended people, that would be a real death. Besides, it was good for them that Yan Gan was willing to help create an opportunity for the two families to unite. His bastard of a son was the one causing trouble here, he even dared to touch his uncle's man.

Jian Qiaoxin looked at Xiao Zihua's face full of dissatisfaction. This was a sign of madness. He subconsciously shrank into Yan Gan, very scared: "Mr. Yan..."

Yan Gan raised his eyes and glanced at him.

Jian Qiaoxin became stiff, when he realized that there were many people here, he had planned to stay a bit further from the man, but his waist was being hugged firmly by a strong arm.

Yan Gan squeezed his side: "Be good."

The people at the banquet came and went, and most of their attention was directed over to this side, and their eyes were focused on the person next to Yan Gan.

Jian Qiaoxin leaned half of his body on Yan Gan. He could smell a faint sandalwood scent on Yan Gan's body, mixed with an inaudible perfume. Since he was pregnant, he was very sensitive to the smell.

He usually did not react much to the smell of perfume, especially on the set, it was normal to smell the perfume when there were a lot of female staff and co-workers; however, at the moment he felt particularly disgusted by this perfume.

His stomach started churning up, Jian Qiaoxin finally couldn't help it. He pushed Yan Gan away, then bent over and started to retch.

Yan Gan's face changed, and he squatted down to pat him on the back: "Uncomfortable?"

"Um..." Jian Qiaoxin pushed him away again, his voice got a little weak: "The perfume smell, on your body."

Yan Gan saw that the other was so uncomfortable, he quickly took off his jacket and threw it to the waiter; then he came over and half-hugged Jian Qiaoxin: "It was my bad, is it still uncomfortable?"

Jian Qiaoxin did not smell the perfume anymore, so he shook his head.

Someone rushed up to the top of the stairs. Zhao Tao was wearing a gorgeous dress with exquisite makeup on. She looked at the scene in front of her incredulously: "Brother Gan?"

Yan Gan was annoyed at the moment, turning his head sideways and said sternly: "What's the matter?"

Zhao Tao's lips moved: "Who is he?"

The woman's intuition told her something very unpleasant, especially Yan Gan's attitude towards Jian Qiaoxin was alarming!

Jian Qiaoxin stopped Yan Gan as soon as he was about to speak. Jian Qiaoxin sighed and raised his face: "I am Mr. Yan's friend, I am sorry to disturb you."

Zhao Tao was dubious: "Really?"

Jian Qiaoxin nodded weakly. He was exhausted physically and mentally: "It is."

Yan Gan frowned, but didn't say anything at all. He helped Jian Qiaoxin stand up and said to the others: "He is not feeling well. I will send him back. I apologize for not being able to stay longer."

Yan Gan was not the only one from the Yan family here, there were also many others from the family's side branches.

Everyone had different thoughts after watching this.

Yan Fang leaned on the railing and watched the two people leaving the banquet with a raised eyebrow. He laughed: "It's rare to see my youngest brother put up such a good show. It's really rare."

The second son of the Yan family next to him said: "We must look into this, the person next to him seems to be pregnant."

"Interesting." Yan Fang drank the wine: "Very interesting."

For so many years, Yan Gan, even if you are inexhaustible, as long as you have something you care about, you will have weaknesses, and people with weaknesses cannot control the Yan family.

In the car

The weather was freezing cold during winter, and the walk from the hotel to the underground parking could freeze people.

When Yan Gan came out, he didn't even take his jacket, so he only had a shirt on. It looked quite cold. Jian Qiaoxin glanced at him quietly, only to find that the man had a cold face, which was colder than the weather.

The uncomfortable pressure inside the car made people afraid to breathe.

Jian Qiaoxin held back for a while, and finally said: "Mr. Yan, what happened at the banquet today... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have passed by without permission."

"Yeah." Yan Gan replied, "It's nothing."

Yan Gan sat leaning against the window, and the light from the street lamps on the road fell on his face. His side face was expressionless, and his body gave off this alienate aura.

He was angry.

Jian Qiaoxin noticed it.

But he already apologized, why was Yan Gan still angry?

Jian Qiaoxin's fingers unconsciously pinched the corners of his clothes. He hesitated: "Mr. Yan...Is it because of me that Miss Zhao misunderstood you, I've ruined your good relationship with her."

Yan Gan moved. He looked sideways and smiled gently: "Ruined what? Didn't you say that we are friends?"

Jian Qiaoxin stopped talking.

There was a momentary silence in the car, which caused the driver in front of them to feel suffocated. The driver had no idea how Jian Qiaoxin would be so stupid. He could still say those words even though his husband was already this angry!

Yan Gan propped his chin with one hand, said lazily: "Xiao Xin, can Uncle ask you a question?"

This was the first time Yan Gan has called his name.

Jian Qiaoxin felt bitter and uncomfortable. He tried to keep calm on his face: "Please go ahead."

"You don't want to tell Zhao Tao about our relationship because you are afraid that she will give you a hard time, or are you worried about your reputation in the entertainment industry in the future?" Yan Gan paused, with a lazy voice: "Or, you just don't want to get involved with me at all?"

After all, a male celebrity gets pregnant before he is married, and he gives birth to the future head of a conglomerate. It is shameful to have it made public.

Yan Gan could understand that at any perspective, Jian Qiaoxin's choice was completely correct, but as long as he thought of these, he could not hold back his anger.

Jian Qiaoxin's eyelashes trembled. He grabbed a bottle of water and took a sip before saying: "I just don't want to ruin the relationship between you and Miss Zhao. Besides, I also want to protect your reputation."

He unconsciously squeezed the bottle, using strength that Jian Qiaoxin hadn't noticed. He didn't dare to say, he didn't dare to have any desire for Yan Gan.

Seeing that he did not deny it, Yan Gan's heart had gradually become cold, and the man sneered: "So, I have to thank you."

Jian Qiaoxin's eyes were red all of a sudden; it hurt, it really hurt, he hung his head low and whispered, "No need to thanks."

The temperature in the car suddenly dropped to zero.

The driver in front really wanted to thump his chest and feet; my god, can these two just talk it out? He as the driver who drove them every day could clearly see their affection for each other, how could they both just have a talk that leads to break up?

When the car stopped in front of the house, Yan Gan got out of the car.

Aunt Zhang in the house had been waiting for them to come back, and she greeted him happily: "Welcome back."

Yan Gan nodded and went straight upstairs: "Get him something to eat. I'm going to take care of some company affairs. Also, I have a video conference soon."

Aunt Zhang's smile was frozen on her face, keenly aware that something was not right. She nodded cautiously, and watched the person upstairs enter the room before she went down.

Jian Qiaoxin's face was also haggard, and he said, "I'm not hungry."

"Oh, my little ancestor, how can you not eat!" Aunt Zhang was anxious, she took Jian Qiaoxin's hand: "If you do care about this old lady, tell me what's wrong? Wasn't everything okay in the morning? "

Jian Qiaoxin felt like he should not talk about it, so he gently shook his head: "It's okay, I just have no appetite."

Aunt Zhang didn't force it, she persuaded: "If you don't think about yourself, you have to think about your child. You have been tired for a day, so you have to eat a little, otherwise you will just harm yourself."

The child.

Jian Qiaoxin endured the emotions in his heart, he nodded: "Okay, then please make me some porridge."

Seeing that he was willing to eat, Aunt Zhang finally felt relieved. There was porridge stewed in the kitchen, and it was soon ready. She put the millet porridge on the table and pulled the chair out.

Jian Qiaoxin thanked her and sat down.

Aunt Zhang glanced upstairs, and tentatively said: "Should I call A Gan down to feed you?"

Jian Qiaoxin shook his head: "No, I'm fine."

He said that he was okay, it seemed that he was really doing okay. He really ate half of the bowl by himself. Aunt Zhang was watching with a trembling heart. In the past two months, Jian Qiaoxin had severe morning sickness and couldn't eat anything. It was really a strange sight to see him eat most of the bowl by himself.

The two must have quarreled, otherwise a thoughtful person like Yan Gan, it would be impossible for him to not go downstairs when knowing the boy wanted to eat.

Jian Qiaoxin put down his spoon and stood up: "Thank you, I'm done."

Aunt Zhang nodded, and a little worried: "Is it really okay?"

"What problem can there be?" A smile appeared on Jian Qiaoxin's delicate face: "I just finished most of it, didn't I?"

Seeing him like this, it really worried her, she turned around and started to clean up the things on the table. However, it had not been for long until Jian Qiaoxin was halfway up the stairs, he suddenly bent down and started to vomit. He curled up, probably because he had endured it all this time. The reaction was very strong. Towards the end of the vomiting, there was nothing left in his stomach and he started to vomit acid water.

All the chopsticks in Aunt Zhang's hand fell to the floor, she hurriedly rushed over: "Xiao Xin?"

Jian Qiaoxin waved his hand, he quickly said: "It's dirty here, don't come over."

"What a silly thing to say!" Aunt Zhang helped him to sit on the sofa downstairs, and she said: "Slowly take a moment, I'll clean up, and later...maybe eat some more."

Jian Qiaoxin hesitated and nodded obediently.

After Aunt Zhang cleaned up the stairs, she saw Jian Qiaoxin curled up on the sofa and hugged his knees, totally motionless. This was an extremely insecure posture, like a little hedgehog who wanted to protect himself.

After the boy got home, he took off the coat and his belly was a little bigger, but his figure was still thin, especially his face was not lively, and his eyes were tinged with faint dark circles, which was a sign of distress.

Aunt Zhang sat down beside him: "My child, let me ask you, are you two quarreling?"

Jian Qiaoxin said: "No, it's my own fault. I trouble him and make him unhappy."

"That's also A Gan's fault." Aunt Zhang patted his hand, a little angry: "You are pregnant with his child, and he is your husband. How can he be angry with you at this time? I really don't know what to say! "

Husband.

Jian Qiaoxin smiled slightly: "It's really not his fault."

After a pause, the young man on the sofa blinked. He looked at the opposite sofa, where there was a fairy tale book, which was where Yan Gan had seated before.

Jian Qiaoxin said: "Auntie, can I ask you a question?"

Aunt Zhang nodded: "Of course."

"Am I not too likable?" Jian Qiaoxin sat up and said, "I seem to have messed up again. I obviously wanted us to get along well, but I made him angry again."

Aunt Zhang felt sour in her throat, and she said, "What are you saying, you are much more pleasing than Wen Yuan!"

Jian Qiaoxin smiled. He stopped talking, stood up and walked towards the dining table: "What you said is right. I have to think about the child. I still have to eat more."

There was a bowl of porridge on the table. He picked up the spoon and took a few sips, and the feeling of vomiting came again.

Aunt Zhang saw that his face was not pleasing, she said, "I'll go get A Gan."

"Don't!" Jian Qiaoxin put down the spoon suddenly, he pursed his lips, blinked his eyes, and tears started to fall: "Don't disturb him."

Aunt Zhang: "..."

Why are you so stubborn?

Jian Qiaoxin picked up the spoon again by himself. He scooped some porridge and started to eat slowly. Tears fell into the bowl and mixed with the porridge. He didn't care, and just ate the food dumbly.

There was a sound coming from the second floor.

Yan Gan appeared on the stairs. He had changed his clothes, but it was still very formal.

Aunt Zhang asked: "Are you going out?"

"Yeah." Yan Gan adjusted his tie: "There is something I need to deal with at the company."

Aunt Zhang hesitated to look at Jian Qiaoxin who was sitting in the chair, hoping that the boy would stop being stubborn, even if not, at least take the opportunity to say something!

Jian Qiaoxin's head was dull, and he didn't look up, for fear that Yan Gan would see the red eyes.

Yan Gan paused when he passed by the table, his tone couldn't be heard with joy or anger: "I'm going out, you go to bed early, don't stay up late."

Jian Qiaoxin nodded, still not looking at him.

Yan Gan paused for a moment, seeming to want to say something, but he decided to go out. Aunt Zhang behind him hurried out to see him off.

The wind outside was very cold. Yan Gan walked straight to the garage. His figure was tall and straight. Since he came out of the house, he had put away his warm mask. It looked like thin ice at the moment, looking very horrible.

Aunt Zhang sighed, "Why are you going out again tonight?"

Yan Gan said carelessly: "There is something at the company."

"You can lie to others, but you can't lie to this old lady." Aunt Zhang followed him step by step: "A Gan, you must be caring about him, you two are quarreling, and he is also not feeling any better. You didn't see it just now..."

Yan Gan paused, his eyes were of a sarcastic smile, and he looked sideways: "Not feeling any better?"

Aunt Zhang was frightened by the anger in his eyes.

"Isn't he trying to draw a clear line with me? He said that he does not want to destroy the relationship between me and Zhao Tao, he would not feel good if that happened." Yan Gan's heart burned: "I'm not interested in playing any tricks. He is not happy, so let him just do whatever he wants!"

Aunt Zhang: "..."

This kid is usually very level-headed, so how can he become so impatient when it comes to Jian Qiaoxin?

The sports car in the garage was driven out of the garage. Aunt Zhang, who was familiar with Yan Gan, understood that this was definitely not going to the company, but going out to play.

When she returned to the house, there was no one at the dinner table. After waiting for a while, the bathroom door was opened, and Jian Qiaoxin was supporting himself with the doorframe.

Aunt Zhang's heart softened: "Vomiting them all out again?"

Jian Qiaoxin shook his head obediently: "Just a little, it's okay."

Aunt Zhang made a suggestion: "May I serve you another bowl?"

"No, I will vomit even after eating." Jian Qiaoxin didn't make it difficult for others anymore, he cleaned up and went upstairs to rest.

The wind outside was fierce, and Aunt Zhang said from the kitchen: "It's okay, you should go to bed early, it might rain today."

The walking figure suddenly paused: "It's raining? Will there be thunder?"

Aunt Zhang didn't know why, but she still said, "The weather forecast says there will be a thunderstorm, but it will stop tomorrow morning. Don't worry."

Jian Qiaoxin gripped the stair railing tightly until his fingers turned white, then he hesitated: "Mr. Yan...when will he be back?"

Aunt Zhang didn't dare to say, she urged: "You give him a call, and he will be back soon."

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin was silent, then he thanked her and went back upstairs.

Entertainment Club

Yan Gan took the pool cue and leaned against the table to drink water. Huo Jue, who was on the opposite side, hit another goal with excellent accuracy.

Huo Jue stood up straight: "Go back."

"Go back my ass." Yan Gan threw the water bottle on the side of the sofa: "I won't go back tonight. It has only been ten minutes, keep going."

Huo Jue walked aside and sat down: "Your heart is not here. It's boring to play with opponents like you."

Yan Gan sneered and threw away his club: "Then let's go play in another place. It's really meaningless to play pool here."

"..."

Huo Jue leaned on the sofa: "Did you quarrel with your spouse?"

"First, I don't have a spouse." Yan Gan twisted a bottle of wine and drank half a glass: "Second, I am an adult, why would I quarrel with a little kid?"

Huo Jue said, "Maybe it's because you like him."

Yan Gan was very upset. When he was about to change to a different location to play, a sound of thunder came in through the window, and his expression changed.

Yan Gan: "Is there a thunderstorm today?"

There was another thunder roaring outside, then the raindrops were splashing on the windows.

Huo Jue looked out the window: "Thunderstorm."

"Fuck!" With a low curse, Yan Gan picked up his suit jacket on the side and walked out, as if he was anxious to go home.

Huo Jue: "Didn't you say you won't go back tonight?"

Responding to him was the sound of the outside door being slammed shut, so there was a saying that a man in love is vulnerable, and a friend of a man in love is also vulnerable.

Yan's House

It was raining like cats and dogs outside, there was a loud sound of raindrops against the window, accompanied by bursts of thunder.

Jian Qiaoxin was buried in the quilt, covering his head. His whole body curled up as various images in his mind overlapped, his hands tightly clutched the quilt, cold sweat started to break out on his body.

Downstairs

As soon as Yan Gan entered the door, he saw Aunt Zhang on the first floor. He said, "Where is Xiao Xin?"

Aunt Zhang: "Upstairs..."

Before she could finish her words, Yan Gan had already run upstairs. His steps were fast, and his slender legs took a few strides until he reached upstairs.

The door of the room was opened, Yan Gan calmed himself down, then he slowly walked towards the bed, and whispered, "Xiao Xin?"

The dumpling on the bed trembled.

Yan Gan walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. He put his hand on the quilt and was able to feel the person was trembling.

There was a moment of silence in the room, and suddenly—

"Boom!"

A shock of thunder exploded in the sky again, a white light flashed outside of the window, and the person inside the quilt screamed out into a cry.

Yan Gan frowned. He was about to go out to get a headset. But as soon as he walked to the door, he heard a sound from behind him. The trembling voice was a little uneasy: "Mr. Yan?"

Yan Gan stopped. He turned his head sideways and saw a head sticking out of the bed. Jian Qiaoxin stared at him with a pale face: "You're back?"

Yan Gan nodded: "Yeah."

It was raining outside, and Jian Qiaoxin gritted his teeth: "You...I, can you stay with me for a while?"

Yan Gan paused while holding the doorknob. He hesitated for a while, and finally walked to the bed. The coat was thrown on the ground. The man half sat down on the bed and raised his eyebrows: "You want a hug?"

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin slipped into his arms silently.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 10.3K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...
EMPRESS LIU By Desi Turtle

Historical Fiction

304K 10.6K 55
When Liu Changsheng came into the Emperor's household marrying the fourth Prince he had no ambition at all. He was just a fool in love. He was assaul...
29K 653 34
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
72.7K 3.7K 152
[BOOK 3] Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji may have been married for over 20 years now, but this does not mean they are old. Life gets comfortable and boring...