Enderwalk

Bởi Makeneatlol

"Tubbo, you're so cold-" "Please don't kill me." Tubbo was shaking so much in fear Ranboo could feel it. "Wh... Xem Thêm

2
3
4

1

1.3K 46 37
Bởi Makeneatlol

Snowchester

"Hi Michael" tubbo said cheerily, opening the door to Michael's room, his head peeked out from the ladder below.

"Tubbo!" Michael turned around and ran to the door in delight, hugging Tubbo's head full of hair. "I missed you!"

Tubbo chuckled, climbed completely off the ladder and stepped on the floor Michael's room, Michael still on his head.

Tubbo held Michael in between his arms, removing him from his head. "How are you today?"

Michael's cheery face turned pouty. "Bored." Michael said, sighing. "Why does ranboo not let me go outside? I don't like it here anymore."

"Don't you have your pet chicken to cheer you up?"

"Well," Michael looked behind him at his pet, it was pecking the floorboards. "I like him, but he's not very smart, you know? I try to talk to him but he never says anything"

Tubbo put Michael down. "Hmmm." Tubbo stared at Michael for a while. "Do you.... want to go outside?"

Michael's eyes lit up and his heart warmed of hope, but not soon after his face dropped the expression. "How about... Ranboo? Won't he get mad like last time?"

Tubbo's face went stale and expressionless, he looked away for a second. "He's... away, Michael. He's on one of those long trips. He won't know. We'll have to keep this a secret."

"But won't that be lying?"

Tubbo's expression fell down, the thought of even his kid knew what he was doing was wrong. Tubbo felt a sense of guilt. But he knew Ranboo was wrong. He sighed. "Ranboo... he's too overprotective of you. I know it's lying, and lying is bad, but you're a kid, and you should have fun. What Ranboo is doing is wrong. Come on, he won't know. Let's go, Michael." Tubbo took Michael's hand, and they went out away from the small repetitive house Michael called his home. Michael never felt so happy.

--

"I met so many friends today! Mr sheep was the best tho! He was so funny!" Michael said excitingly, holding Tubbo's hand and swinging it while they were walking.

"All you did was bully him, Michael."

"He kept running away. He stopped running though, which makes us friends!" Michael looked at Tubbo and gave him a big smile. Tubbo just sighed and smiled.

"That snowball fight though.... I'll beat you next time!"

"You can't beat me, I've had a lot of experience."

"With who, Ranboo?"

Tubbo turned to look forward, no expression. "Yeah, with ranboo."

"We should all play together!" Michael turned to him with his lit up eyes.

"Yeah.... we should." Tubbo replied. But he knew that something like that will never happen. Especially with Ranboo.

"Are we really going home now?" Michael looked at tubbo, pouting. "Today was so fun! I'm gonna get so bored back in the house now."

Tubbo sighed. "I want us to play more but we can't. Remember if ranboo catches us? He'll be very mad."

"Why won't you just tell him that he's wrong?"

Tubbo stopped in his tracks, the snow below his feet crunching. "I've tried, Michael. But he's too overprotective of you. Nothing will change his mind." Tubbo started walking again.

Michael looked down on his feet, sad and disappointed.

Tubbo took notice of this, and patted Michael's head. "We'll go out again. Maybe soon, ok?"

Michael looked up to tubbo, his eyes lit up, his heart warmed with hope.

On their way back to the house, they passed by the nether portal.

Michael looked at it as they passed by, stopping in his tracks. The glimmering, purple light emitting from the portal reflecting on his eyes. Something about the portal made Michael feel something. He couldn't turn away from it.

Tubbo looked at him, and the way he looked at the portal. He felt something weird. He felt bad, he felt guilty. He belonged in there. He belonged in the nether, and he he knew that.

"Do you want to go in there for a bit?"

Michael almost couldn't turn away from the portal. He turned to look at tubbo. "Can I?"

Tubbo smiled, and nodded. "Only for a bit though. Ranboo will be coming home soon."

Michael smiled, and they walked into the nether portal.

--

When Michael and tubbo went through, Michael was met with an oddly familiar overwhelming matter of redness. Every direction stretched with it. He saw a lot of things. He saw trees, he saw bridges, he saw weird, glowing things in the ceiling, but what shocked him the most, he saw things that.... were just like him.

He saw people who looked like him. He saw kids like him running and playing. He found his people.

Michael turned to look at Tubbo. Tubbo knew what Michael wanted. Tubbo smiled slightly, nodding for approval. "Just for a bit okay, then we'll go home. Don't go too far."

Michael smiled widely and ran to the other kids, his heart feeling something he's never felt before.

Tubbo sighed, looking at his son being so happy. "Ranboo couldn't ever be so wrong"

As Michael made friends just like him, when he was making memories he'll always remember, time went by.

And as time went by, Ranboo drew closer to home.

Tubbo lost count of time. He overestimated when Ranboo would come. That's where his mistake was.

As tubbo looked at his happy child playing and running with new friends, something so angry, so sinister grew in the background.

Tubbo saw the familiar silhouette in the background, his eyes wide open. White and black, red and green eyes. He knew he was in trouble.

Ranboo stood still, taking in the scene that was before his eyes. He said nothing. His expression said nothing. But he was enraged.

As Michael was running around playing his friends, he bumped into something hard and metal. He looked up, and in a surprise it was Ranboo in armor. "Ranboo!" Michael hugged him, delighted to see his other parent. Did you come to watch me play too?" Ranboo looked down at his son, his face expressionless. And Michael finally realized his dad wasn't here in happiness to see him play. He knew he was angry. He knew that they were caught.

Ranboo took Michael up and carried him. "We're going home, Michael." Ranboo told him in a monotone voice. Michael, scared, didn't say anything. Ranboo started to walk away with Michael toward tubbo and the portal. Michael looked at his newfound friends and in a sad expression waved goodbye.

Tubbo began panicking, as Ranboo carrying Michael was walking towards him. "Ranboo, I-" he searched for an expression from him, and found nothing. "I- I decided that he should go out-" tubbo was cut off when Ranboo passed by him to go through the portal. "RANBOO!" Tubbo said, as Ranboo disappeared into the portal.

Tubbo went through the portal and saw Ranboo walking to their house in the distance. He sighed, scared, and ran to them.

"Look, Ranboo." Tubbo was walking behind them. "I know you don't Like this, but you can't be that overprotective of him-"

"Tubbo." Ranboo stopped in his tracks and Tubbo's heart almost skipped a beat. "I'm going to get Michael home first. We're gonna talk about this later." Ranboo said in a deep monotone tone And Ranboo started walking again.

Tubbo, unsure and scared continued to follow behind them.

As they neared their house, Michael looked at Ranboo, scared to talk. Michael was almost crying in fright. "Ranboo... I'm sorry. Please don't get angry at tubbo." Michael started crying, but Ranboo was just staring forward, walking to their house. Michael didn't say anything anymore.

When they stepped into the house, Ranboo stopped and finally turned to tubbo. "Stay here." He looked at him with expressionless but enraged eyes. Tubbo followed what Ranboo said, as Ranboo went up the ladder carrying Michael.

Ranboo set Michael down in his room, going back downstairs without looking back. Michael was worried.

Ranboo went down the ladder to where tubbo was, and set foot on the floor. Tubbo's heart was pounding out of his chest, as Ranboo stepped towards him, the only sounds filling the room.

Tubbo looked down. He was too afraid to look at his platonic husband to the eye. Soon, Ranboo was right in front of him.

There was a long pause where no one said anything. Tubbo was scared, and didn't want to say anything.

"Don't come here anymore."

Tubbo looked up, surprised. "What?"

"I said, don't come here anymore, tubbo." Ranboo looked down at tubbo, expressionless.

"You... you can't just do that!" Tubbo yelled, looking at Ranboo straight in the eyes.

"You put Michael in danger. You don't have the right to come here anymore." Ranboo turned around, walking away. "Now get out."

"No, Ranboo. I'm staying here." Tubbo determinated, stood still. Ranboo stopped in his tracks. "What you're doing is wrong, you can't just make Michael be stuck here for the rest of his life!"

"Tubbo."

"You don't know what kind of parent you're becoming, Ranboo. You're too overprotective!"

"Tubbo,"

"See he what you're doing? You're kicking me out just for me making him have fun-"

Tubbo suddenly fell down to the floor, feeling a sudden numbness in his cheek. It soon turned to pain, as tubbo realized that Ranboo had just punched him.

Tubbo looked up to Ranboo, his eyes glowed and his fist curled up.

"I said, don't come here anymore." Ranboo finally showed his anger on his face. Ranboo put his totem up from his inventory and put it in his hand. Tubbo's eyes widened in fright but he froze.

"If I see you here again, I'll kill you."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

482K 17.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
93.4K 5.1K 36
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 33.7K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...