a new life || (bucky x reader)

By musicalmelody3009

you thought all hope was lost. you thought no one would ever care about you, no one would ever love you. unti... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine

A/N

764 15 10
By musicalmelody3009

hey guys! just a quick authors note to say thank you all so so much for 1K reads!

the people on wattpad are ridiculously nice and I love you all so much <3 thank you for all your comments and votes (srsly I read all the comments and they're absolutely hilarious I love them so much haha)

next chapter is under construction, should hopefully be out soon (maybe today if I manage to pull some motivation out of the air)

anyway just wanted to say thank you either way you guys are the best and I hope you have a spectacular day you deserve it ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 251 31
The Avengers? Yeah, I know em. I know them well. They know me well. I've been sent by Hydra, but I made confessions, connections. I can't betray the...
12.8K 399 38
She's got everything to prove as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, but when thrown headfirst into the demise of S.H.I.E.L.D. hellfire, she's hellbent on proving...
363K 5.5K 64
This book is a continuation of the previous one.. literally starting right where the other one left off!! Self-insert 🥰 You are a former Black Widow...
49.1K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...