Boundless (Completed)

By iamhoshi13

A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decid... More

TEASER
Dream
Chanel Girl
Effects
Tied with Chanel (M)
It's a Date
A Beautiful Distraction
Dinner
Nightmares
The girl in Lisa's dream
Paris
Sweet Torture (M)
Sanctuary
Greatest Fear
Lisa's Past
Shutting down
Three years ago (Part 1)
Three years ago (Part 2)
Three years ago (part 3)
Vulnerable (Three years ago)
Awaken
Missing
Delirious
All messed up
The Hunt
Home
Everything
For a lifetime (M)
Sunrise
Announcement
Normal Date Plan
Manoban's Date Plan
Anything for her Princess
Relentless
Under the stars
Let the games begin
The beginning of the end
Jennie Ruby Jane Kim
Finalé Teaser
Chess Game
Back to Hell
Checkmate
Final
ANNOUNCEMENT

Breaking apart

5.5K 225 2
By iamhoshi13

He pulled me through my hair. "Listen Lisa, your mother is a cheater and a whore. I'm going to cleanse you from her blood and baptize you so you will be reborn" he whispers through his gritted teeth and before I can even plead for my life, he pushed me down.

I sink in the cold water and I struggle to find air. My lungs slowly deteriorated from lack of oxygen and I squirm against my father's hold but I was no match against his muscularity.

Just a few more seconds under the water and I'm already on the brink of death.

I stirred and shift to escape but it was useless. The water was everywhere and I quiver in fear.

"Someone please help me!" I screamed but only bubbles came out. 

The cold water felt heavy and my brain stopped functioning while my heart hammered out of my chest.

I heard indistinct noise and inaudible voices from under.

"Sir! Let go of your daughter!" a man screams.

Help me please.

"Sir, you're going to kill your daughter if you don't let go!" another voice.

Please.

"Lisa?" My father hauled me from the cold water.

I took a deep breath catching the oxygen I needed. Trembling hands reached my face and I shiver from the cold calloused hands that were caressing my cold numbing cheek.

When I met my father's gaze, my heart broke. His eyes were filled with tears that didn't stop flowing. He became a drug addict and he hallucinates every night. 

"Oh my god I'm sorry, Lisa forgive me"

Police yanked my father away leaving me empty and disoriented.

Someone pulled me out of the pool and covered me with a blanket. I was trembling, shuddering from fear and everything that's going on.

"Don't" I tried to tell them.

I watch the police hold my father down the ground.

He looked at me in the eye and he –

He was crying while repeatedly saying "I'm sorry my dear Lisa"

And in a heartbeat, I heard something that ruined my sanity.

Gun shot.

A deafening sound of a gunshot stopped the beating of my heart.

"Nooooo!!" I screamed.

I helplessly watched my father collapse on the puddle of his own blood –

Dead.

My father was dead and my sanity died along with his last breath.

------------

J –

I kept silent as Chaeyoung helped the man pull Lisa's body from the pool.

Lisa was unconscious. Her plump lips were dreary and dull.

My heart was racing fast and it ached every second Lisa stayed lifeless..

"We have to bring her to the hospital" Chaeyoung speaks and the man carried Lisa in a swift manner.

"Jennie"

"Jennie we have to go"

"Jennie pull yourself together!"

"Unnie, Lisa – " were the only words that came out of my mouth.

I was crying. I didn't even notice the tears.

"Jen, look I'm sorry – "

"Don't you even dare touch me Jongin. " I warn and he backs off immediately.

"We have to go Jennie unnie." Chaeng whispers with tears threatening to fall from the corner of her eyes.

I was only able to nod at her while Jisoo held my hand as we trail behind Chaeyoung.

~

My heart didn't stop aching. Lisa was resting her head on the crook of my neck, still unconscious.

I held her tight and I shivered from the coldness of her skin. Her clothes were soaking wet and she smelled like chlorine.

"Jin hurry" I watch Chaeyoung shift uncomfortably from the shotgun seat. She would glance from Lisa then back to the road simultaneously.

Thank God Jisoo was sitting beside me to keep me from falling apart.

My palm rested on Lisa's wrist the whole time.

I needed to feel her pulse in order to keep my sanity intact.

~

"We need help!" Chaeyoung yells as soon as the car parks in front of the emergency entrance.

Two nurses marches towards our direction while Jin carries Lisa. They placed her on the the stretcher and moved her inside the emergency room.

"You're not allowed to enter starting at this point" a nurse stops me from moving forward. His accent was heavy and his eyes were the shade of blue.

"But I need to stay with her" I plead.

"I'm sorry ma'am but it's best that you stay here" he turns around and walks inside leaving me agitated.

"Jendeuk, it's okay. Let's wait here" Jisoo gestures me to sit while Chaeyoung was busy taking a phone call.

Hours had passed by and the door where Lisa was taken remained closed. I was at the edge of losing my sanity and I don't know how long I can keep myself from falling apart.

I tried to weigh things out and question myself if everything would be better if I kept myself guarded from Lisa. If I haven't let her through, maybe I could've avoided myself from breaking on the inside.

"Do we have the patient's relative?" a voice cuts through my thoughts.

"She has no relative but I'm her guardian. My name is Roseanne Park" Chaeyoung immediately stands to her feet and faces the doctor while handing him an ID.

I tried to pick myself up but I didn't have the strength to do it on my own. Jisoo had to help me find my balance as we approach the doctor.

The doctor studies the card on his hand and nods to Chaeyoung before speaking.

"The patient has suffered tissue damage caused by water aspirated into her lungs. We will observe the patient for a few days but she's stable now. We have retrieved her medical records and noticed a few series of negative histories. We highly suggest that you contact her private doctor or we can take over. Whichever you prefer"

Dumbfounded, I stared at Chaeyoung.

My eyebrows furrowed at the revelation of Lisa having a series of medical records that I was ignorant of.

"Thank you. We already reached out to her private doctor and he will be flying tonight for Lisa." Chaeyoung answers.

"Alright then. We will transfer her to a private room, you may approach the front desk in an hour for her room number" The doctor steps out.

I glance at Chaeyoung who is now biting her lower lip while averting her gaze to anything but mine.

"Chaeyoung, what medical records?" I asked, not able to contain my emotions anymore.

"Unnie, let's talk later –" Chaeyoung walks out while the throbbing in my heart continues.

One hour was agonizingly painful. Crazy thoughts clouded my mind. Jisoo never uttered a word, she gave me my personal space and I was thankful for that. She only held my hand and rubs my back from time to time keeping me calm.

"Unnie, we have the room number" Chaeyoung appears and we quickly trailed behind her.

~

The room was huge. It was a private suite. Every step I took sent daggers to my heart.

I was scared.

Scared that I will break down.

Scared that I will get hurt.

Scared that I will fall further.

But the moment I laid my eyes on her, the tears that I was holding for hours cascaded like a waterfall.

Nothing mattered anymore except to be with Lisa.

Hospital gown and oxygen tubes didn't fit her. She looked so vulnerable that it tore my heart into pieces.

Walking over to her bedside, I reached for Lisa's hand and placed a chaste kiss on the back of her palm.

"Lisa, come back to me baby"

----------

AN: hey guys! sorry for the delayed update.

Do you want Lisa to wake up? Comment down your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.4K 40
There's unexpected event that we can meet our special someone from the past, that's the work of fate. But sometimes, there's someone and something th...
28.5K 1.7K 24
Both Jisoo and Jennie are in love with Lisa. But what would happen if Lisa falls in love with neither of them but another girl? Completed: 07/17/2021
111K 4K 21
Assuming to walk alone for eternity, Lisa encounters deja vu in the most unusual way. But will another suitor steal away her real destiny or will God...
1.1M 33.9K 48
LISA G!P Lisa falls in love with a poor girl from the village named Jennie Kim. [COMPLETED]