A Reincarnated Duke [BL]

By nattosan22

Aki Yuuto's life was riddled with troubles, he pushed himself to the brink of exhaustion everyday to become t... More

Author Letter
[1] Earth
[2] Achlys
[3] Pheonia
[4] I'm Overpowered
[5] Father
Main Characters Profiles
World Info Explanation from the Author
[6]Capital Visit
[7] Church Magic Time
[8] Church Pt. 2
[9] 6 Days of Training and Fun
[10] Two new people in my life
[12] First Day of School
[13] S-Class
[14] Brother Day

[11] Ivoryguard Academy

8K 347 201
By nattosan22

After many years of not seeing each other, the 7 of us decided to meet at the front of the academy 2 days before school starts. All the children who go to this institute are required to live in dorms on campus. An important point of Ivoryguard Academy is that at this school, using status to fight with other students is forbidden, all that matters here is strength. However, it doesn't matter whether I use status or strength. At the moment I am the strongest at the academy. My biggest fear now is if someone asks me to join the student council, I don't mind leading but I don't want to kick out the past president of his job.

Arriving at my school, my parents are teary-eyed and hug me close, my wonderful brother Atticus starts CRYING. He didn't want me to go but I really had to. We decided to meet up every 3 weeks on the weekend and to have a brother-only day. Once my family allowed me to leave our carriage and enter my school years, my warm facade turned more cold and serious. I was still under a cloak like normal, but this was a one-day thing. Once school starts I'll walk around without a cloak, that's my resolve to be less shy! Let the horns out!

Walking to the front courtyard of the academy I was amazed

This is the Academy

I wore a red ribbon around my wrist just for the fun of the old days, that week 7 years ago was the only week that I left the estate ever so the memories remain rooted in my mind. I don't think they'll ever leave.

ML POV:

Today is the first-day meeting Elias, we're so nervous. All waking up at various times from 3AM to 5AM we all made sure to come to the academy a day before Elias so we can monopolize time when he is here. This is the first time talking in 7 years so we all talked that we should slowly ease back into friends before asking about dating with Elias. The phrase, 'boil a frog in warm water' was especially true because if we don't creep slowly, Elias will definitely run away.

Elias has had some emotional fluctuations in the past year different from the last 6 years so all of us hope he'll tell us everything that happened. His parents didn't die or anything so all of us are in the dark about what causes his emotions.

AHHHH We have 2 hours, We need to make sure to look as good as we can. By the way, all of us took really good care of our hair when we grew up (。・ω・。)

Adonis: "Do my wings look nice? Should I make them dirty so Elias grooms them? Or should I make them nice, I want him to compliment them (⇀‸↼‶)"

Orpheus: "Wahhhh my hair is nice and shiny, Elias tell me I look nice when we meet ∪ ̄ᴥ ̄∪"

Damien: "Is my cowlick down, my hair sleek and straight? Check, onto skincare..."

Kyrian: "do my muscles look good? Should I work out to get them nice before Elias comes? NO, I need to smell good so he'll like me and make me food (○` 3′○")

Atlas: "Does the uniform look good on me? Does my face look nice? Elias, please come soon my heart can't take anymore!"

Xerxes: "Elias was so cute as a child, what is he got prettier as he grew up, if he's too pretty he won't like me, WHAT DOES ELIAS LIKE...."

*Male Leads be stressing out

Author watching all the ML go crazy from being patient,

( ̄∀ ̄) "fu fu fu"

Third Person POV:

Elias approaches the academy with all of his luggage waiting in a space dimension. A smile is on his face but none of the students notice the god standing right next to them due to his cloak. Only the bright red ribbon would make him stand out in a crowd. At 11AM, a short figure waits, only after a minute of waiting, 6 duke heirs run to the figure and go in for a group hug. Using an illusion barrier, no other incoming students notice the dukes breaking their image. All six sprinted over and completely tackled him from behind. After this  Elias gets up and takes off his hood and says,

"Nice to meet you again, upcoming Dukes!" with a big closed eye smile.

The boys weren't prepared for Elias. They really did prepare their eyes beforehand meeting, but in five seconds it made sense why Elias wasn't allowed outside.

"IS THIS MUCH BEAUTY EVEN ALLOWED TO BE IN ONE PERSON?" All of them thought with shock.

Elias had clearly grown up and wasn't 4'2 anymore. One would easily mistake the 5'8 male as a woman, Elias had long black hair that stopped around his slim waist. Slim shoulders paired with a feminine body, Elias kept his pale skin from when he was a child and now, it almost seemed to glow. Elias has prominent collarbones showing, even more, enticing than the prettiest woman in the kingdom, And his face wasn't at all lacking compared to his heavenly body.

Elias had wonderful big blue doe eyes. His eyelashes so long they cast a shadow. He had a button-shaped nose with cherry red lips. The lips made such a contrast to his white skin one could wonder if Elias was a doll. Not a single blemish could be seen anywhere on his body. This news comforted the males, at least from what was shown from his white hanfu, Elias wasn't being abused. His eyes spoke about his inner personality, a pure kindhearted soul shone from his eyes. The horns atop his head look beautiful now as well, the flowers became multicolored, with the horns having many pinks, light blues, and whites on the horns and dangling crystals hanging from the horns like forever suspended raindrops.

'Is our Elias a porcelain doll? He looks handcrafted by god, so... fragile looking."

After watching, all of their eyes darkened for a second, the thought of those eyes tearing up under them was almost irresistible. However lightened up in a flash, keeping their appearance correct. 

_______

The guys were amazed, and also a little scared. Elias was so beautiful, how were they going to hide this from the rest of the student body? Elias had given all of them letters and it had been mentioned he wouldn't hide behind a cloak anymore as he resolved to not be shy! None of the 6 wanted to break his heart and tell him to cover up but their inside thoughts ran wild with words.

"NO."

"Elias be shy! So extremely shy you don't speak to the other students! Your looks are going to entice all of the women and men in this stupid school! EVERYONE IS A PIG, DON'T FALL FOR IT!"

____

Elias POV

After saying hi and smiling all of them looked a little dumbfounded, we haven't met in 7 years so it does make sense I look different. However, when I took a good look at them, my mouth dropped.

'Elias... why are you staring at us so shocked, is it good or bad? Why are you so shocked, my heart is going to stop this is too nerve-wracking (*>Д<) - All the ML

"No way...."

'Omg, why is he mad..."

"HOW ARE YOU GUYS SO TALL???"

'... huh?"

Elias said something along the lines of, 'Is this even humanly possible?" He walked up to Kyrian, standing at 6'6 or 198.12 cm, and stood next to him. A little annoyed he looks up and said, I'm just destined to be short huh...

'HE EVEN HAS MUSCLES, I'M SO TIRED ALL THE TIME, LIFE IS UNFAIR.'

Pouting and sticking his bottom lip out while his brows scrunched a little, 'Uwahhh I'll just live with my height I guess, there's no way I'll reach 6ft/182.88'

The guys other than Kyrian all thought of their own height and smiled,

'His pout is so cute. "

Kyrian on the other hand, "hehe, he likes me and my heightヾ(^-^)ノ"

After meeting, the guys all agree to walk around the academy and show Elias around. However, while Elias looked at all the buildings, the rest all stared at Elias, 'finally, he's in our hands...'

"I don't really know too much about Ivoryguard Academy, do I need to check in to get a class schedule or something, I didn't see the students at a registration table or anything?"

Damien responded with, "All the students came in months ago for testing and admittance into the academy, so all the children accepted then came in today. As duke heirs with multiple elements and transformations we are automatically entered, and into the top class, S-class. It's ranked S, and then A-E. No bullying happens from class to class because it leads to demerits and anyone going to Ivoryguard Academy deserves respect to even get in. The Belphegor Duchy probably told the school you were coming today."

"What about my dorm?"

"You can dorm from 1 person to 16, based on what you request. The number of people per room can be less than intended but there must be a bed for every student."

"We are staying together in an 8 person room, Elias. If you don't mind, could you stay with us?" Atlas asked nicely.

"Sure! I don't really want to be alone in my school years and it'll be great for someone to wake me up!" Elias says with a laugh walking forward.

As Elias walks forward, the 6 guys have a smirk to his acceptance and hurriedly catch up to show him the multiple classrooms around the school.

"The school is divided into 4 unequal quarters. The largest is the first-year area with all of their needs together. There are the most first-years of any other group so they get the biggest area. There are no issues from the older grades because even though the first-years get more space, as you get older the amenities get nicer.

Second years are next, and every year multiple first years are cut from class due to being inadequate with the school's agenda. Mostly for becoming weak. The second years that make it are usually a tad cocky, but they are put into place once the third-years trample on them. The first-years are usually left to themselves but third and second years spend more time together.

Third years have the nicest dorms and food, everyone at this level is very strength-dependent when attaching personal importance. As it's their last year, many focus on graduating from a higher class and not being bumped down to Class E. It's extremely competitive there.

Finally, the fourth area is the most secluded and nice. It's for the esteemed teachers of the school, closest to the main hall with classes. The teachers are treated right because all of them are world-renowned scientists, researchers, and adventurers brought in by the school. Truly people to be respectful for or they'll put you in your place."

"Woahh, thank you for the explanation Damien, should I go to our dorm to put my stuff down?"

"Yeah sure let's go now!" Xerxes said taking Elias by the hand and ushering him to first-year dorms.

"Elias, you'll like our dorm, it's pretty small compared to the estate but it has a kitchen and we each have our own room and a garden in the back!" Atlas said.

When reaching the "dorm" Elias expected an apartment for 8 in a large building. WHY IS THIS A 2 or 3 STORY HOUSE JUST FOR THEM???

Elias was shocked. Mouth gaping he thought, 'Is this school rich or something, oh yeah, in Pheonia people don't have property tax and stuff. It's not as large of an issue to build a house with magic.'

"It's pretty tiny but I can get around the house easier which is a plus," Orpheus said with his hand on his chin when all of them looked from outside.

"Guys, it's huge even with all of us inside it's definitely enough! I like it a lot so let's just go inside!" Elias said and he truly meant is word, this house would definitely be at least a couple million if erected in a city as densely populated as the capital in Earth instead of Pheonia.

The guys were pretty surprised that someone who lived in a mansion for 15 years would call this big, but none of them cared too much since he said it was a nice house and he liked the idea to live with them.

Entering the house, Elias's eyes looked like they had stars in them. His smile was big and he looked behind and said,

"The dorm is really nice and comfortable!"

"Yes, It's really nice," Orpheus said dazedly. All six were trying to stop the flow of blood trying to go out of their nose.

'Bloody nose not now! Elias would freak if we bleed and he won't be as cute! AHHH but he's so cute, his eyes show such wonder, so pretty'

Atlas took Elias by the waist, effectively getting everyone's jealousy, and toured him around the three stories. Elias asked if they all had picked their rooms yet and they all said no even though they did, none would mind switching rooms if Elias were to sleep in a room that smelled like themself (They all slept one night here so their rooms kind of smell like them). Even better, just sleep in the same bed as them ヽ('▽`)ノ

Atlas thinks, 'His clothes hide it well, but Elias has a really small waist, so cute'

Elias takes one of the 2 originally empty rooms in the house and it was on the second floor. The house went like this, on the ground/ first floor was the kitchen, living room, dining room, mini library, and the entrance to the backyard greenhouse.

The second floor held 4 rooms each with a connected bathroom shared between 2 rooms. To the guy's disappointment, the other empty room was the one Elias was connected to. No one would get to see Elias super drowsy unless they woke him up.

Elias was on the second floor with Orpheus and Xerxes. Damien, Atlas, Kyrian, and Adonis stayed on the third floor.

Elias offered to make dinner for everyone and all the 6 boys agreed. At Ivoryguard none of the students were allowed to bring servants and attendants to do housework. They'd all eaten raw carrots and lettuce last night, there was a food court but the boys all didn't feel like going.

Author: Who seems like a bunny now??? Mr. Adonis shouldn't be calling Elias a bunny when SIR YOU BE EATING RAW CARROTS???

The guys sat at the kitchen counter taking in Elias's graceful moves in the kitchen as Elias focused on the 4 different cuisines asked of him. He really didn't mind making the food so the boys said what they truly desired when it came to food.

'Elias... become my wifey already, it's so hard to wait!!"

All the males thought as they saw Elias rest his head on his hand and watch them eat happily. All seven moved to the living room and started talking and laughing before Elias stopped for a second and just fell asleep!

'He is the sloth sin, I can see him sleeping standing up being an issue though, imagine if he gets hurt (⋋▂⋌), unacceptable!" Of course, none of the 6 would ever leave Elias alone enough to get hurt so it was fine...

Moving him to his room, the six watched a little before feeling that if Elias awoke they would look like creeps so they left after doing one more creepy thing. They upped the mana amount in the cuffs so that they could hear about the situation at hand so they wouldn't be so stressed at bursts of emotion hitting them at random times. All agreed that being able to see through the cuffs would be an invasion of privacy so they left that thought.

Upon waking up around 3 hours later, Elias gets a letter from school faculty. To be student council president! His fears were solved too because the past president graduated the year he came and the spot was empty. As the holder of the highest score in intelligence and magic, Elias was naturally the top choice for student council president . A true role model student if the faculty thought so themselves.

"AH, I'll do it!" Elias exclaimed after a while of thinking

Xerxes heard this and asked, "What?" He was quite curious on what Elias was thinking about.

Elias explained his fear and how he didn't mind being president and Xerxes went ohh,

"Elias did you know I might be joining the student council?" Xerxes said

"Yeah us too." The other 5 said in the doorway.

No way would they let their love go to the student council alone and spend time with all those other people, NOT ALLOWED.

Besides, then they can be closer to Elias without a reason not to be.  ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

The day ends with the 7 Dukes of Pheonia sleeping under the same roof, quite peacefully as well. The night was filled with good dreams and happy smiles.

Height of all the guys

Kyrian: 6'5 or 198.12cm

Damien: 6'3 or 192.024cm

Orpheus: 6'2 or 188.976 cm

Atlas: 6'4 or 195.072cm

Xerxes: 6'3 or 192.024cm

Adonis: 6'4 or 195.072cm

Elias: 5'8 - 5'9/ 176.784cm - 152.4cm

Elias is born on April 10th or May 21st, I cant really choose a date and none of the dates correlate to horoscopes or anything its just I want him to have a spring birthday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 49 32
The woman who called herself a goddess summoned me to her after I died and sent me to a medieval-like world to be reincarnated, saying that she didn'...
Sonder By

Romance

18.4K 1.7K 25
Do you believe in reincarnation? Delve into a myriad of tales that might fill your fantasies as you follow the stories of different characters as the...
1.8K 156 31
This is a first and foremost Omegaverse BL novel but it includes Wizards, Magic, Dungeons, and Monsters. ~ It was said that if you're still a virgin...
101K 4.1K 17
Caution! The following contains dark themes. Self loathing, suicide and violence are present in multiple chapters. This story gets lighter as it prog...