Boundless (Completed)

By iamhoshi13

A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decid... More

TEASER
Dream
Chanel Girl
Effects
Tied with Chanel (M)
A Beautiful Distraction
Dinner
Nightmares
The girl in Lisa's dream
Paris
Sweet Torture (M)
Sanctuary
Greatest Fear
Breaking apart
Lisa's Past
Shutting down
Three years ago (Part 1)
Three years ago (Part 2)
Three years ago (part 3)
Vulnerable (Three years ago)
Awaken
Missing
Delirious
All messed up
The Hunt
Home
Everything
For a lifetime (M)
Sunrise
Announcement
Normal Date Plan
Manoban's Date Plan
Anything for her Princess
Relentless
Under the stars
Let the games begin
The beginning of the end
Jennie Ruby Jane Kim
Finalรฉ Teaser
Chess Game
Back to Hell
Checkmate
Final
ANNOUNCEMENT

It's a Date

9K 310 68
By iamhoshi13

L -

"Untie me Jennie Kim!!" I yell at her but she ignored me. The last thing I heard was her giggle as the door shuts behind her.

Damn it Kim!

I stood to my feet but lost my balance when I tripped from my pants that were resting on my feet. My legs were still as soft as jelly from Jennie's sweet torture. I grab her black lacey underwear and secured it in my left pocket.

The thought of Jennie Kim walking around the city without underwear turns me on and at the same time, aggravates me because I'm not around her.

Fuck!

I tried to stand again and made an attempt to pull my pants up using my tied hands. Good thing I do Yoga every morning, helps me out on this fucking situation Jennie Kim left me in.

As soon as I pulled my pants up, the door swings open and I fall on the couch again.

"Gaddamn Shit!"

"What the hell Lisa?!" Chaeyoung marches towards me.

"Oh my god!" She covers her eyes and that's when I realize that Jennie ripped my shirt leaving only three buttons in place.

"Grab my coat Chaeng. It's on your feet" She bends down with her hands on her eyes and throws the coat at me. I immediately covered myself with it.

"You can look now Chipmunk"

"What the heck Lisa? Why are you - " I cut her off with a glare.

"Don't ask and just help me get rid of this fucking ribbon!" she nods.

Chaeng runs to my desk and pulls out a scissor.

"Stop right there!" I throw my tied hands up in the air causing Chaeng to halt.

"What now?" she creases her brows at me.

"Don't cut it"

"How do you expect me to remove it?" She asks.

"Just do what you can without cutting it"

"Fine." She dismisses and I walk over to her.

I lean on my desk while Chaeyoung engrossed herself on freeing my hands from Jennie's Chanel ribbon. It took her a few minutes and one fingernail ruined in order to remove the knot that Jennie Kim secured me in.

"You owe me a trip to a nail salon you pervert" she eyes her nails.

"I will, I promise"

Chaeng hands me the ribbon and I secured it in my coat's pocket for safe-keeping. That Chanel ribbon is a treasure I would like to keep, along with the memories of our intimacy.

Chaeng looks at the buttons scattered on the floor and eyes me suspiciously as I grab a plain shirt on my drawer.

"Did you just make out with Ms. Jennie Kim inside your office?" Chaeng blurts the question out.

"Yes"

"Eeeew Lisa! This is a place of proficiency, competence, professionalism, and - " I cut her off by placing my hands over her mouth.

"It's my office Chaeng. I can do whatever I want"

"Hmmmpppklsdjiadksfosgb!"

"What?"

She points at my hand over her mouth.

"Oh, sorry" I remove my hands and she yells at me.

"Ewwww Lisa! You just had sex for Pete's sake!"

"What the fuck Chaeng! I was tied up on the couch! How the hell am I supposed to use my hands?!" I yell at her frustrated that I wasn't able to touch Jennie while she fucked my brains out a while ago.

Chaeng forms an O with her mouth realizing that I was helpless from Jennie's sweet torture.

"So why did you let her tie you?" she teases and I roll my eyes.

"I'm going home Chaeng"

"Okaaaaaay" she smiles an annoying smile and I scowl at her.

~

Wrapping myself with a bath towel, cold shower made me cool down from the heated session I just had with damn fucking Jennie Kim. I sat on the edge of the bed contemplating what to do next. I try to close my eyes but Jennie's face pops into my mind.

Damn it!

Instead of putting on my PJs, I pulled out my sweatpants and sports bra. I stood alone in front of my private training room where a punching bag swayed slowly in front of me. I pummeled and attacked the heavy bag in an attempt to avert my libido somewhere else.

I glance at the clock - 2:00 AM

I am swinging my fists in fucking 2 am in the morning. Great!

I'm losing my control over a girl who fucked me senseless in my goddamn office. Jennie Kim got me bewitched under her spell and I can't do anything to escape it.

I collapse on the floor after a few more punches.

Staring at the ceiling, I close my eyes from exhaustion until I cave into slumber and doze off to dreamland.

~

"Stop it dad! You're hurting me!" I tried to escape from his grip but the more I move, the more it hurts.

He dragged me outside and tossed my body full of bruises on the pool. I wince in pain when the water started to seep through my open wounds.

Fuck it hurts!

He pulled me through my hair. "Listen, Lisa, your mother is a cheater and I'm going to cleanse you from her blood" he whispers through his gritted teeth, and before I can even plead for my life, he pushed me down to drown.

I sink in the cold water and I struggle to find air feeling my lungs slowly deteriorating from lack of oxygen. I squirm against my father's hold but I was no match against his muscularity. A few more minutes under the water and I'm already on the brink of death.

I stirred and shift to escape the water but it was useless. The water was everywhere and I quiver in fear.

Someone, please help me!

With a sharp intake of breath, I sprung back to life. Scanning my surroundings, I was still inside the gym. I dozed off on the floor and the morning lights seeped through the window blinds indicating that the sun is already up.

I went straight to the showers and took a quick bath.

Opening my top drawer, I smile at the sight of Jennie's souvenir and ribbon.

"Morning Lisa!" Chaeng greets with a coffee in one hand.

"You do know that this is my house right?" I arch a brow at her while she sits comfortably in my living room.

"I know!" she smiles and I roll my eyes. She stuffs her mouth with bagels and scans her tablet.

"So, you have a lunch meeting today and a visit on the -"

"Chaeng, I'm not feeling well" I cut her off. She snaps her head to look at me and hurries to my side.

"Are you sick Lis"

"No, it's just that -" I bow my head low, afraid of explaining the nightmare again and again.

She studies me for a few seconds and catches on.

"Nightmares?" she asks and I nod.

"Did you drink your meds?" I nod again.

"Alright, do you want me to cancel your schedule for today?" she asks and I shake my head.

"It's fine Chaeng. I can do it. But cancel everything from 7 pm onwards" she narrows her eyes at me.

"I'm going on a date," I say and she squeals.

I roll my eyes at her and she started singing.

"Lisa, Jennie, sitting on a tree - "

"Don't you dare Chaeng" I scowl at her but she didn't take me seriously.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" she sings louder and I walk out from her.

The rest of the day went by and I sit in my office frustrated with the memories that kept on flashing back.

Jennie Kim's moans are still lingering inside my fucking head. Being inside my office didn't help my growing frustration of not seeing her.

God, I miss her.

I've been going through articles about her on the internet and seeing her on the screen only made me crave for her more.

Is this normal?

A knock on the door got me back to reality. "Come in"

Jin bows his head and walks towards the desk. "Did you get it?" I ask.

"Yes Miss. I have all the details inside" He hands me a brown envelope.

"Thanks Jin. I'll be going out tonight, you don't need to drive for me. Just stay behind" he nods.

"Do you need your car Miss?" he asks.

"Yes, get me my car by 6 PM" he nods and exits the room.

I tear the envelope open and images of Jennie scatter on my desk. I smile at the sight of the girl who made me lose control.

So she jogs in the morning, gets coffee from a café' located below her building's apartment, and stays home for the rest of the day. Even with simple clothes, she still takes my breath away. But Jennie without clothes will always be my favorite.

Stop with the perverted thoughts Manoban!

Get your head in the game!

"Can you introduce me to that girl?" a finger points at the girl alongside Jennie in the photograph I was staring at.

"I don't even know that girl's name" I nonchalantly answer and I flinch at the realization that Chaeng is in front of me.

"What the fuck Chaeng? You almost gave me a heart attack! Can you stop your habit of snooping around?! Learn to knock for Pete's sake!" I yell at her.

"Oh stop being so sensitive Lis." I roll my eyes at her and continue to read the papers Jin delivered.

"So, did you ask her out already?" Chaeng asks with her Disney princess voice. I snap at her and she shrugs her shoulder.

"What?" she questions.

"Who says anything about asking?" I tell her and she looks at me confused.

"Oh no, Lisa! If you're thinking of kidnapping her for a date, that's not the right way to take a girl out!" she scolds and I laugh.

"I'm not gonna kidnap her. You dumbass."

She breathes and relaxes her shoulders.

"Good. Now remember, do not mess this up or I will kill you!" she points a finger. "No fucking on the first date and be a gentlewoman!"

"We already fucked Chaeng just so you know. She rode me like a -"

"OM MY GOD LISA! I DON'T WANNA KNOW THE DETAILS!" she covers her ears and runs to the door.

"But seriously Lis, don't overthink. Okay?" she reminds me before closing the door.

I stare at the paper with Jennie's information.

Dong-il Park Suite. 100-14 Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

I reach for my phone and dial the number that Jin has provided me. My heart was pounding so hard I had to hold onto my chest to calm my racing heart.

After three rings, Jennie's voice came to life.

"Hello?" she answers.

"Jennie Kim" was the first word I articulated and I grip the edge of the table.

The line was dead silent for a few minutes and I had to double-check if she was still on the line with me. When I was sure that she was still on the line, I break the sudden silence.

"Dinner at 7 pm" I blurted the words out.

"Are you asking me out Manoban?"

"No - I mean, Yes." I shake my head.

Dammit! Stop stuttering you pussy!

"And how did you get my number?" She questions and I smirk finding my confidence back.

I tap on my desk and relax on my swivel chair. "I have my ways Ms. Kim"

"And what if I say no?" she challenges.

"Not because you tied me on my couch means I can't have you. I'll see you at 7 or I will drag your pretty ass out from that luxury apartment of yours"

I end the call with a contented smile on my face. My phone lights up and a new message pops up.

From: Unknown Number
You're so bossy. 🙄

I grin from ear to ear feeling like a hormonal teenager exchanging messages with her crush. I save her number immediately but it took me three attempts to finally decide on her contact name. Once saved, I hit reply.

To: My Chanel Girl

You'll get used to it.

Not a minute later, my phone buzzes again.

From: My Chanel Girl
I don't like being bossed around.
But I'll see you in 7.😉

Oh my god! That wink! Jennie Kim's wink will be the death of me!

I smile feeling like Santa has arrived on my doorstep with a giant bag of toys. Jennie Kim has made me feel like a kid with a happy meal in hand. She sent an image of her ALYX black disco dress and I close my eyes imagining her in it.

To: My Chanel Girl
Can you wear something less revealing so I can function later?

I never liked texting, it was such a waste of time for me. But for some reason, Jennie Kim made me relish every second of it.

From: My Chanel Girl
You didn't like my dress the last time?

To: My Chanel Girl

I like you in every dress you will wear but I don't like the idea of anyone seeing what's supposed to be mine.

And make sure to wear something underneath. No more running around without underwear.

From: My Chanel Girl
Did you keep my souvenir with you?

Heat starts to build up in me. I remember Jennie Kim's black lacey underwear that's securely hidden in my bedroom.

From: My Chanel Girl
I like the possessive Lisa 😊 See you later.

I rest my head on my chair and went back to work. I glance at the clock from time to time wishing it would go faster.

By the time I finish all the paperwork, the clock's hand is where I wanted it to be.

6 PM -

Jin came to the office with a key in his hand.

"Miss Manoban, your car is ready"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 121 63
A story wherein Lisa experience unwanted experience in the past that made her the worst version of herself. Unexpectedly, she happen to met these peo...
825 87 26
It's about a cold girl and a cheerful girl. What happened to them? Will Aurora give up on her? Will Evelyn let her go? Will Evelyn remember her again...
1.1K 42 19
"A faithful friend loves you till the end." Jennie and Jisoo, bffs gets into a fight and breaks their friendship. And, Rosรฉ and Lisa also gets into...
Sick By nini

Fanfiction

171K 3.7K 58
A story between life and death.