Ruthless Obsession

By fantasywriter230

Ruth has a past, like all children who grow up in the mafia. Perhaps this is what makes them so similar; the... More

- Introduction -
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five

Chapter twenty-four

14.3K 279 332
By fantasywriter230

——————-

Angelo and I both spot Louis at the same time and I can't help but grip Angelo's hand tighter as if to calm him down or tug him closer to me. I don't want this to get out of hand like it has so many times before.

I barely get a whisper out before Angelo begins to rip away from my hand, dark--dangerous- eyes focused on his target.

"Louis!" He yells, whipping the sand all over the place as he hauntingly walks toward Louis with me practically running behind him.

"Angelo, stop it wasn't his fault." My voice is hushed, but it's as commanding as it's gonna get.

Louis crosses his arms like he's waiting for a mess to unfold. "Angelo- really I-" Louis begins.

"Don't you fucking say another word." Angelo doesn't have to yell to get his point across. "What gives you the right to take MY wife out of my house without telling me."

Louis looks towards me, but I can't tell if his eyes are asking for a way out or help. "Don't look at her, look at me!" Angelo practically screams, making every tourist or beach dweller either look in our direction or go back inside the party tent.

"God, I was just trying to get her out of the house alright?" Louis breathes deeply.

"You're fucking lucky that you're my brother." Angelo runs his hands through his hair, slightly turning around out of stress.

"Look I'm sorry-" Louis begins.

"No- no you're not sorry. If you were sorry you would have taken her home when I called you. If you were sorry, Ruth wouldn't be a stuttering stumbling mess right now." He seethes. "Did you even watch her? Did you even make sure some creep didn't take advantage of her?"

Louis looks more guilty than I've ever seen him and I just want to hug him and make all his regrets go away. It's probably just the four shots, but I feel like this is all my fault. "Angelo it wasn't like that." I say grabbing his arm. "Neither of us thought about it like that."

"Never EVER ignore a direct order from me Louis." Angelo continues, ignoring me. "How am I to trust you if you act like this with Ruth? Huh?"

Louis adjusts his shirt, he can't figure out what to do with his nervous hands. "It won't happen again." He glances at me looking away shamefully.

Angelo studies Louis with a judgment-laced glare for a couple of seconds before stomping off towards the cabana. His mood has been further ruffled by that interaction and all I want to do is calm him down.

Angelo slowly walks into the cabana picking up the white beach bag with all my stuff in it and before he can make his exit I put my hands on his arms, looking up into those dark stormy eyes and pushing him back into the cabana all the way. "What are you doing?" Angelo questions creasing his forehead.

I turn around adjusting the curtains of the cabana so no one can see us.

I trace my eyes down his body, his smooth tattooed skin shows through the white shirt he has on. My mouth waters at his muscles practically bulging out of the short sleeves.

I trace my hand down his chest. "Let me calm you down." I whisper seductively, feeling each and every one of his muscles stiffen at my words.

I slowly slip my hand over the fabric of his jeans, he takes a sharp inhale, closing his eyes. His hand whips down to my wrist, he doesn't remove it. He just rests it there suspensefully staring into my eyes before moving his hand to the back of my head, grouping the hair into his hand.

His brown eyes stare at my parted lips for 3 seconds before he pushes my mouth towards his. He immediately shoves his tongue into my mouth and I quietly hum a moan as his teeth bite my bottom lip, painful and seductive.

He takes my mouth savagely and greedily never letting up on his attack on my lips. I have to stand on the base of my feet to reach his face and he has to lean down an extensive amount just to kiss me.

His hands tug at my hair as he gently kisses my jawline gravitating towards my neck. I tilt my head back, closing my eyes as I moan his name, barely able to get any words out at all.

He breaks away from my neck leaving me whimpering and writhing to get my hands on him again.

He looks into my eyes with satisfaction and accomplishment like he's just claimed another part of my body and won't stop until he takes ownership of every inch of me.

I love the rug burn his stubble gives my lips.

His careful warm fingers slide over the skin under my ear focusing intently on my eyes, giving me all of his focus.

I want to feel him, like really feel him, so I slip my fingers down his torso, unzipping his jeans and unbuttoning his pants.

His hands continue to roam within the realm of where he knows he's allowed to touch me as he looks down at where I'm fumbling with his pants.

I drop down to my knees looking up at him. I suck in a batch of air before inching my hands toward his Calvin Klein underpants. "Don't do anything you don't want to do Ruth," His whispers even sound commanding. "And I mean it." He eyes me seriously when I look up at him. Even those simple words make the air in the room disappear, leaving me with my flushed cheeks and wet panties.

I slightly grin drawing my eyes back down to his Calvin's and pulling them down to reveal what I think is 10 inches. I only give myself a second to get flushed before I look up at Angelo for reassurance.

I put my hands in his and he wraps them around his dick guiding me the best he can. He squeezes his eyes shut from the simple touch and I take that as an incentive to begin swirling my tongue around his tip. I use everything I know about it, putting extra pressure on the tip and slowly pumping my hands up and down his length.

"You're so beautiful like this." He groans out looking down at me wistfully. I slowly place his hand at the back of my head, giving him permission to use me in every way possible.

He strings his hand through my hair at first calming me and letting me go gentle, but when I get more used to it, his thrust becomes harder hitting the back of my throat. I gag a few times forgetting to inhale through my nose. "Breathe baby, you're doing so well for me." He encourages, making me wrap my hands back around him, letting him control my head again. His groans become louder and louder, but at the same time, they are muffled and hushed since we're still in a cabana with people who could be within hearing distance.

As much as I hate the gagging, I can't help but love seeing him this vulnerable, it's all worth it for moments like this when he throws his head back in pleasure, when I get to hear his groans. "God... I think I'm gonna come."  He mumbles, trying to remove my head from his dick.

I shake my head reassuring him that I'm fine with swallowing although I've never done this before.

He looks me in the eyes as he comes, stilling in my mouth and pouring out the salty liquid. Moments after I swallow he traces his thumbs over both my cheeks, hastily zipping up his jeans.

He pulls me up, kissing me harshly, almost appreciatively and after the kiss, he pulls me down to the pool chair. His lips are still on my body, my neck, my jaw, my lips, everywhere that he can get his warm hands on.

The pool chair jabs into my back as he presses half his weight onto my body. I tilt my neck back further when he takes his tongue, licking from the top of my chest all the way to my ear. He bites my neck likely to leave marks but I couldn't care less. I'm just trying to stop myself from moaning like a maniac.

His hands rub up and down my thighs, sneaking ever so slightly into my jean shorts and back out again.

He takes his time giving me marks on my neck with his mouth and I practically wrinkle his white shirt with my hands in the process, trying my best to keep my heavy breathing controlled.

He fumbles with my jean shorts, unzipping them and ripping them off of my waist. I gasp when he moves my panties to the side, sinking a long finger into my warmth. "Ah." I hiss, writhing in my position on the chair. His finger snakes in and out slow then fast then slow again.

"Oh god, don't stop." I moan rolling my eyes into the back of my head, pushing my lower half towards his hand.

"Stop?" he teases, pulling his hand back from in between my legs.

"Don't stop!" I practically yell at him, taking in his playful smirk.

"Beg." He stands over me. "Beg and I'll let you cum." He suddenly gets serious lowering his voice in command, but not without humor.

I'm not the begging kinda gal but I'd do anything for his hands to be on me again. "Angelo, please," I say hesitantly with a whine to my voice.

"Angelo please..." He questions waiting for me to finish the sentence.

I huff. "Please let me cum." I say as if I'm in pain. As if his touch would relieve me of internal torture.

Angelo crawls over my body, hovering above my head. "Please. Please. Please." I rush out.

"Well since you asked so nicely..." He picks up the pace again resuming his attack on my body, all while looking directly into my eyes and kissing me when my mouth can't help but hang open.

He adds a second finger, arching it to hit my g spot over and over again. "You're so tight baby." He whispers against my lips. "How will you ever take me?" He asks, kissing my mouth before I can let out a moan.

"Oh god." I mumble arching my back and pressing into his long fingers.

It's so intimate when he's above me, it's like he can see every reaction to every touch when he's looking at me in the eyes.

"You're mine." He remarks as I'm just about to come. "Mine. Mine. Mine." and that does it for me, I practically scream his name as I ride my last wave. It's almost like a drug, I have no choice but to ride it out until I can relax again.

My entire body lays slump under his as I embrace the serotonin high that I'm on. I can't even lift my eyelids to see what's going on around me, but I can feel him get off of me and I can feel him slip my jean shorts onto my legs so gently that it makes the goosebumps on my skin rise.

He lifts me up so that he can slide in behind me so I rest on his lap. At this point, I can open my eyes and I can move my body again, but for a while there I couldn't move or speak, that's how powerful his touch is. "Are you feeling okay?" He asks, sliding his thumb over my rosy cheeks.

"Yes." I say wistfully. It's all I can muster for the time being.

He takes my bag in his hands, grabbing the water bottle from it and unscrewing the cap.

Angelo brings the tip to my lips. "Drink." He commands. And I do. I love when he takes control when I'm too tired to do it myself.

"Did you bring any food?" He asks as he riffles through my bag.

I simply shake my head no in response. "You need to eat." He whispers, bringing my body further up towards his face.

I snake my hands up toward his prickly face. "I have so much to tell you." I say.

"You do, do you?" His voice is full of humor.

"I saw Antonio tonight." I say blankly, waiting for his response.

"What?" He sounds more concerned than curious.

"I can't tell you now." I say yawning. "I'm so tired." I decide and it's not to tease him, I just genuinely think I'd forget to tell him tomorrow if I didn't tell him at least some of it today.

Angelo remains silent. I can practically hear the gears turning in his head.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask when he doesn't answer.

His hands string through my hair rubbing his fingers in certain places that make me close my eyes. "What would I be mad at you for?" He answers my question with a question, in that soothing velvet voice.

"For going out with Louis. For seeing Antonio. Don't you blame me?"

"Ruth, how could I ever blame you for this shit. I was the one who drove you away. I should be the one asking you if you're mad at me."

I lightly chuckle, making the hurt in my side flare-up. I lightly grab my side making a groaning noise. "Fuck." Angelo says, hugging my body closer to his.

The alcohol is wearing off and I'm beginning to feel the wound to its full extent.

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt as much anymore." I soothe his worries.

"Just the fact that it even happened in the first place." He regrets it.

I take his hand in mine. "It's not your fault."

He brings my hand up to his lips, pecking it with a kiss.

I know I can't simply tell him it's not his fault because he wont believe me, he never does. If I have even the slightest bit of sway on him, it has yet to be seen.

For now I just enjoy the way his chest gravitates up and down and how his warm arms give me comfort.

The waves act as a lullaby as I slowly shut my eyes with his hands wrapped around my waist. I can feel Angelo reach for something and moments later I feel his warm jacket draped over my exposed legs.

I snuggle into his chest, practically right next to his heartbeat, listening to the rough pitter patter and closing my eyes for sleep.

—————-
Haley and what's his face ❤️^

I cringed so hard writing this.

Sorry I took a short break bc i'm super busy lately cuz I got a job!!! Woohoo, but not really.

I see all your comments about y'all not wanting me to end it soon and as much as I want to keep writing it forever, I think it should come to a natural end, but go and put 'The Darkest Swan' in your library's right now!!!

It's seriously gonna be amazing I have lots of plans for it already and if y'all like the enemies to lovers trope, u will like it, I promise. + way way more smut.

Also vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.7K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
535 28 11
The need for Blood. Honor. Devotion. Determination. Loyalty. Respect. Knowledge. The seven things that drove a Kingdom, Queendom, or any monarchy. Bu...
20.4K 1K 57
Sabrina has had a good life. Growing up with a amazing family, she has nothing to worry about. That changes when she gets kidnapped but they just so...
584K 12.7K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...