Boundless (Completed)

Od iamhoshi13

A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decid... Viac

TEASER
Dream
Effects
Tied with Chanel (M)
It's a Date
A Beautiful Distraction
Dinner
Nightmares
The girl in Lisa's dream
Paris
Sweet Torture (M)
Sanctuary
Greatest Fear
Breaking apart
Lisa's Past
Shutting down
Three years ago (Part 1)
Three years ago (Part 2)
Three years ago (part 3)
Vulnerable (Three years ago)
Awaken
Missing
Delirious
All messed up
The Hunt
Home
Everything
For a lifetime (M)
Sunrise
Announcement
Normal Date Plan
Manoban's Date Plan
Anything for her Princess
Relentless
Under the stars
Let the games begin
The beginning of the end
Jennie Ruby Jane Kim
Finalé Teaser
Chess Game
Back to Hell
Checkmate
Final
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chanel Girl

10.5K 399 43
Od iamhoshi13

Lisa - 

"In response to the current change in the technology, communication, and consumer behavior world we Jang Industries have therefore taken another step by bringing full digital services."

"And what do you offer in the area of Mobile Communication?" I ask the man in a red suit as he and her secretary discuss their line of business over breakfast.

"Well, we offer a comprehensive quality mobile network in every area with continuous development for the best communication quality for everyone. For all seamless communication with the connection of 3G and Super WiFi technology for maximum efficiency both today and in the future" he confidently answers.

"With Jang Industries, we will never stop in creating and developing the best service in response to the changing lifestyles of this generation and the future" he fixes his hair making me cringe. I glance at Chaeyoung whose busy checking the papers and proposal folder.

I stood and stretched my arm for a handshake indicating that Manoban Group will sign with them. Jang Dong-Gun reached for my hand and accepted my handshake with trembling hands.

"Thank you, thank you Ms. Manoban." he bows his head.

"Ms. Manoban, the car is ready" Jin stood behind.

I glance at Chaeyoung and on cue, she bid our goodbyes and we got to the car. I leaned and close my eyes for a minute.

"You okay Lis?" I slowly open my eye to see a worried Chipmunk.

"I'm fine Chaeng, just a bit distracted"

"Are you still taking your meds on time?"

"Yeah"

"Good. Rest for a while, I'll wake you once we arrive" she instructs and I follow.

The car stops in front of the company building. Jin walks to the side to open the door while Chaeng steps out from the passenger seat and me from the back. Ever since my mother died, my father failed to become a good successor of the Manoban Group leaving me in charge and alone.

"Fuck" I curse when a hot liquid splatters on my suit.

"I-I'm sorry M-Ms. President" an employee just bumped into me and spilled his coffee in my designer suit.

"Do not touch me" I warn as he tries to come near me and brush the stain with his handkerchief. Jin stepped in front of me to stop the guy. The employee bows his head low before running away.

"Lisa I can go back and get you a suit if you want me to" Chaeng suggests.

"It's fine Chaeng, just fire the guy for me. I don't need an employee who doesn't look on his way"

"Alright, but your suit is all ruined"

"I can ignore it for a few hours. I just need to make a few calls and sign a few important papers then I will go home. I'll just see you at the fashion show tonight Chaeng" She nods and the elevator door opens.

6 PM ~

Contented with my look, I glanced at the mirror one last time. I decided to wear my favorite all-black suit for tonight's Vanity Fair Fashion Show. As an investor of some of the few famous names in the industry, Manoban Group is a VIP to such events.

"The dress suits you well" I commend Chaeng as soon as I saw her in the living room. She wore a strapless coral pink maxi dress.

"You don't look so bad yourself. As always, black suits you well Lis" she smiles.

The show has already begun when we arrive at the place. Chaeng found our seats in front of the catwalk. I sit wearing a poker face while I watch the models flaunt someone's work with confidence and style.

The electro-dance music was echoing through my eardrums giving me a hard time when people approach me and try to converse with me. It was a pretty good excuse to make them stop talking to me.

The first segment ended and I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

"Alright, but don't you dare leave me alone" Chaeng warns but she knows the answer to that.

"Ms. Manoban, it's so great to finally meet you in person!" Before I can even go back to my seat after taking a pee, a man calls my name.

"Alain Wertheimer, the pleasure is mine" I shake hands.

"Would you like to have a glass of Champagne?" a waitress offers and Alain grabs two from the tray. He hands me the other glass and I accept the drink.

"Now I see why every magazine describes you as alluring Ms. Manoban." he eyes me from head to toe.

"You are definitely an eye-catcher" he adds.

"What can I do to get you to model our suits?" he asks and this time I laugh.

"Well, nobody told me that Chanel's President knows how to joke" I try my sense of humor, and good thing he finds it funny.

He was about to open his mouth to speak but thankfully the second segment of the show begun making us turn our attention back to the catwalk.

This time, Chanel showcases their business wear. I was impressed and had always been amazed at the Chanel brand, it's simple and luxurious.

I was about to excuse myself from Alain when a model caught my attention. She was dressed in a white tweed mini dress and her hair was pulled in a ponytail with a Chanel ribbon tied on it. Her eyes were very familiar making my heart pound fast.

"Isn't she the prettiest?" Alain whispers and I nod unknowingly.

"Who is she?" I ask without taking my eyes off of her.

"Ahh. Jennie Kim, my very own Human Chanel. She's Chanel's South Korean brand ambassador" he answers and I repeat her name like a mantra in my head.

~

The after-party was definitely boring. All I could think about was the Chanel girl at the catwalk earlier.

Jennie Kim.

There was a certain gravity that lures me into her. It felt like a spell was cast upon me the moment I saw her.

"Lisa, aren't you hungry?" Chaeng whispers. I glance at her plate only to see it sparkling clean. This girl definitely knows how to eat.

"I don't have an appetite Chaeng. You can take it if you want" I push my plate to her and she happily claps.

The food was great but the people around the table did not stop talking. I felt sick every time they talk business with me. Can't I just eat in silence? Damn it.

"Chaeng, I need some air" I whispered and she nodded with her mouth full.

"Don't embarrass me Chipmunk. Eat properly" I remind her before leaving the table.

I excused myself from the table and walk through the corridors of the fashion hall. I ended up going inside a dressing room at the end corner of the hall.

"Hiding from the crowd?" a girl speaks and I almost had a heart attack.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" I snap my head in the girl's direction only to see the girl from the catwalk earlier. She was sitting on top of the vanity mirror with her legs crossed.

Jennie Kim.

"Are you deaf or something?" she asks and I shake my head in an attempt to wake myself up.

"No. I just - well yeah I'm sort of, hiding from the crowd" I answer.

She stares at me and for some reason, it felt like I have already seen her. Her cat-like eyes met my gaze and as luck would have it, I got lost in a world that I am unfamiliar with.

She jumps from the vanity mirror and walks in my direction making me retreat until I hit the wall with my back. Her face was inches from mine and her scent overwhelmed me.

"Strawberries?" I ask and she nods.

"Do you know who I am?" she asks.

"Jennie Kim" I answer and her eyes widen in shock.

"Y-you remember me?" she asks and I tilt my head on one side.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"You remember my name?" she said.

"Well yeah - I spoke with Alain a few hours ago telling me who you are" I answer and her face drops.

Did I say something wrong?

She steps back and returns to where she was a while ago. Leaning on the vanity mirror, she bites her lower lip, fixes her hair, and gives me a full view of how sexy her neckline is. Her collarbone is fucking hot making me grab the tie on my suit.

Why did it get hot all of a sudden?

Dammit.

This woman is definitely testing my control. I see her smirking from the vanity mirror.

"Well then, it was nice meeting you Ms.?" she asks as she extends her hand for a handshake.

This time, I gave her a loft-sided smile.

Well then Ms. Kim, two can play this game.

Instead of shaking hands with her, I leaned in.

"Just call me L" I whispered and kissed her on the cheek. She freezes from the sudden contact.

When I was about to glance back at her, a girl came inside the room.

"Yah Jendeuk! I want chikin! Let's go!" Jennie bows her head and drags the girl with her.

I was left dumbfounded inside the dressing room.

Jendeuk?

"Hey Lisa, I've been looking for you. Anyway, the car is here, are you ready to go home?" Chaeyoung stepped inside the dressing room pulling me back to reality.

I nod and trailed behind her.

Jennie - 

"Hold your horses, Jennie my legs hurt already" Jisoo complains and I stop dead in my tracks.

"S-sorry Unnie" I lowered my head and Jisoo pulls me to a corner.

"Jendeuk are you okay?"

"Unnie, I - I saw her"

"Who?"

"Lisa -"

"Lisa who?" she asks with furrowed brows.

"Lisa Manoban. The girl from three years ago -"

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33.9K 48
LISA G!P Lisa falls in love with a poor girl from the village named Jennie Kim. [COMPLETED]
121K 2.3K 40
When the time comes that you can't remember our story , would you still care to remember everything and love me even if our memories fade . It takes...
111K 4K 21
Assuming to walk alone for eternity, Lisa encounters deja vu in the most unusual way. But will another suitor steal away her real destiny or will God...
227K 5.4K 40
There's unexpected event that we can meet our special someone from the past, that's the work of fate. But sometimes, there's someone and something th...