Boundless (Completed)

By iamhoshi13

A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decid... More

TEASER
Chanel Girl
Effects
Tied with Chanel (M)
It's a Date
A Beautiful Distraction
Dinner
Nightmares
The girl in Lisa's dream
Paris
Sweet Torture (M)
Sanctuary
Greatest Fear
Breaking apart
Lisa's Past
Shutting down
Three years ago (Part 1)
Three years ago (Part 2)
Three years ago (part 3)
Vulnerable (Three years ago)
Awaken
Missing
Delirious
All messed up
The Hunt
Home
Everything
For a lifetime (M)
Sunrise
Announcement
Normal Date Plan
Manoban's Date Plan
Anything for her Princess
Relentless
Under the stars
Let the games begin
The beginning of the end
Jennie Ruby Jane Kim
Finalé Teaser
Chess Game
Back to Hell
Checkmate
Final
ANNOUNCEMENT

Dream

18K 438 49
By iamhoshi13

Lisa - 

"Goddamit Chaeyoung, how many times should I attend a fucking party full of pricks?" I hissed at my secretary slash best friend.

"Language" she warns with a fake smile while looking at the crowd to see if someone heard us.

"I need air"

I rolled my eyes and left her in the middle of the crowd. The good thing about Chaeyoung is that she knows how to blend and pretend unlike me who has a limit for such a game.

The thing I hate the most about this kind of night is the crowd, it's suffocating. Second, I hate talking a lot especially when it comes to those who would suck up your ass for business proposals and opportunities.

I pulled out my phone and check the time.

9:18 PM ~

"Dammit"

I walked through the garden and hid behind the bush. As I scanned the area for privacy, I noticed a girl sitting on the grass while gazing at the stars. I can't clearly see her face because of the mask she's wearing. Her hair is tied up on a messy bun and her red dress highlighted her creamy white skin. She gave me a feeling that's she's a model, an actress, or an idol.

"Hiding from the crowd?" I ask as I take a space on the grass a few inches from her. From the corner of my eye, I noticed her watching me as I flop myself down.

"Shit" I curse and stand hastily while I brush my ass with two hands.

"Dammit" I glance at my pants that are now wet making me look like I just pissed myself.

I heard the girl chuckle so I turned my attention back to her. Glancing back at the girl, she was no longer sitting on the grass.

I turned to my left and see her walking towards the fountain in the middle of the garden. I trailed behind her and I can't help but gawk at her neckline. She stops in front of the fountain and I stood still from behind.

She looks over her shoulder and back at me, and for a moment time stops and I see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Despite the mask on her face, I can see her brown feline eyes piercing right through my very soul.

"Do you have a penny?" she asks and my heart pounds rapidly. Her voice was as beautiful as her. She reaches out her hand and waves at my face. I shook my head in an attempt to wake myself up from the haze.

"S-sorry, did you just ask for a penny?" I made sure I heard her right.

Pointing her finger beside the fountain, it reads "Wishing Fountain". Checking my side pockets, I wasn't able to find a coin. Sucks because I only have cards in my pocket.

"Sorry but I think I don't have one"

She was about to speak when another girl wearing an emerald dress came into view.

"Yah Mandu! I've been looking for you all over the place! Eric's going to kill us if we don't go back there!" the girl whisper yelled.

She turned to face me again and this time, she smiles at me and waves goodbye as she walks away with the other girl.

"Did she just call her mandu?"

I was about to chase after her but almost got a heart attack when a fuming chipmunk appeared in front of me.

"Holy shit chipmunk! You scared the hell out of me!" I held my chest while I scowl at Chaeyoung.

"Don't call me chipmunk Lisa, we should be on our professional characters right now" she reminds and I nod.

"Sorry I forgot"

"Now come with me, time to meet some egocentric businessmen" I let Chaeyoung drag me to the crowd.

I am now sitting at a table full of assholes talking about who owns the biggest crown in the corporate world. I don't actually talk unless they ask me a question that's interesting for me. I let them blabber all night and just curse them silently in my mind for thinking that I have the slightest care about them.

My mind wanders back to the girl at the fountain, I wonder where she is. That short time I had spent with her has made me feel things I don't quite understand.

Why do I feel like wanting to see her again?

I glance at my watch.

Three hours, that's my limit on such events. I only allow myself to listen and pretend that I am interested in other's opinions, facts, and stories about business in the span of 3 hours. I never break that rule.

Chaeyoung knows that.

"Gentlemen, we thank you for cordially inviting us tonight. If you have other things you would like to discuss, kindly send us an email proposal and schedule a meeting" Chaeyoung smiles and hands out her business card.

I shake hands with them one by one and gave the fakest smile I have mastered in years.

"You did a pretty good job tonight Lisa. I know how much you hate this kind of stuff" Chaeyoung compliments while she fidgets over her phone.

I peek at Chaeyoung's screen. "What are you reading?" I ask.

"Oh, it says here that there's a meteor shower tonight. Did you know that if you wish on a meteor shower, it's 100% sure that it will happen?" she says with excitement while I tilt my head on one side.

"Oh, you're not a fan of such occasions too. You're such a boring person Lisa" She tucks her phone in her pocket and opens the door of the limo for me.

I glanced at the sky.

"Chaeng, give me a penny" 

"What do you need a penny for?" she asks.

"Just give me one" I said and she hands me a coin.

"Thanks. Go home without me" I told Chaeyoung and turn to Jin, my trusted bodyguard. "Make sure she gets home safe Jin. I'll call you if I need you" he nods and walks over to the driver's side.

"Where are you going Lisa?" Chaeyoung rolls down the window but I ignored her and jog back to the garden. I smile as soon as I saw her standing in front of the fountain again. I stood beside her and gave her the penny. She stares at me with those cat-like eyes that set me off the ground and made my heart go crazy.

She placed the penny in between her palms and closed her eyes. She tosses the coin into the water and the sight of her alone made me smile. Not a fake one, but a genuine one.

"Did you get back here just to give me a penny?" she asks and her voice gave me that light feeling.

I scratch the back of my neck, "Uhm, I-I guess so"

"Cute," she says but I think I heard it wrong so I ignored it instead.

"How did you know that I would be here?" she asks.

"I didn't actually. I just hoped you'd be here" I answer and I swear to God I saw her blush but she lowered her head quickly.

"Did you know that wishing on a meteor shower will give you a 100% chance of getting that wish granted?" I told her to copy what Chaeyoung said a while ago.

She looks at me through her mask and I wish I could see her entire face. But I was still wearing mine as well so I guess it's just fair.

"I heard about that theory"

And just like fate had decided to hear us, the celestial event commenced. "Well today's your lucky day pretty lady" I held her chin up and her eyes widen at the sight.

Together we watched the sky as it started raining meteors bringing light to the entire sky.

"It's beautiful!" she says.

I glanced at the girl beside me. "I know"

The lights in the sky highlighted the features of her beautiful face. Despite the mask she's wearing, I am definitely sure that she is breathtakingly beautiful.

"Make a wish" I whispered to her ear giving me the chance to fully inhale her sweet strawberry scent sending me directly to the clouds.

She closes her eyes as she makes a wish and for once in my life, I broke my rule of 3 hours and closed my eyes to wish for a longer time with her.

~

Waking up to the alarm, I rubbed my temples as a throbbing pain hit my head.

I glanced at the clock -

8:12 AM

"Dammit"

I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. As soon as I came downstairs, Chaeyoung was already in the living room pacing back and forth while talking on the phone with a tablet in her hand. She sees me on the staircase and ends the call.

"You're late Lisa. C'mon, we have to go, you have a breakfast meeting with Jang Industries" she walks over to me and fixes my tie. She notices my silence and her anger was soon replaced with concern.

"I dreamt about her again, Chaeng" she lets go of the tie and pulls me to an embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4K 21
Assuming to walk alone for eternity, Lisa encounters deja vu in the most unusual way. But will another suitor steal away her real destiny or will God...
28.5K 1.7K 24
Both Jisoo and Jennie are in love with Lisa. But what would happen if Lisa falls in love with neither of them but another girl? Completed: 07/17/2021
1.1M 33.9K 48
LISA G!P Lisa falls in love with a poor girl from the village named Jennie Kim. [COMPLETED]
1K 23 19
"A faithful friend loves you till the end." Jennie and Jisoo, bffs gets into a fight and breaks their friendship. And, Rosé and Lisa also gets into...