The Boy That You Love ~ Brall...

By iDKHOW_ToPanic

Brendon is the socially awkward band nerd at his school. He recently got dumped by his only friend (and boyfr... More

Goodbye Brendon
Bathroom Stalls and Boys That'll Bawl
We're Making Chemistry, Baby
Socializing Can Be Exciting (At Times)

A Combat Boot To His Face

20 2 6
By iDKHOW_ToPanic

Who would know that two people could get that close in a short amount of time? That beats Brendon. But that doesn't matter. He's crying in the nurses office, lying next to a puke bucket which was next to the bed Dallon was resting on. 

Yes, Brendon was puking. He saw what they did to Dallon. And he couldn't take it.

(Flashback)

Brendon walked into the bathroom. He was worried after Dallon didn't come back to study hall. He knew that his friend was socially awkward around new people but he seemed to be fine with them. Was it him? Was he the bad guy?

Brendon continued to question things until he stopped in the door frame of the bathroom. He saw Dallon. Dallon, curled up in a bloody ball.

"D-Dallon?"

No answer.

"Dallon are you okay?" 

No answer.

"Oh fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." Brendon paced around the room.

He spotted on note, dripping of blood because of Dallon's head.

"Oh hey Brendon. Just letting you know we beat up your little ugly boyfriend for you. We don't want fags like you two in our school. So fuck off. -Signed ~ Brent Wilson"

Brendon wanted to stick a combat boot to his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 11.5K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
461K 31.4K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...