DISCONTINUED ๐๐‹๐Ž๐’๐’๐Ž๐Œ...

Door zootedgirl

๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ blosยทsom /หˆblรคsษ™m/ verb past tense: blossomed; past participle: blossomed mature or develop in... Meer

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‰๐€๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐
๐ข.
๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฏ.
๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฑ.
๐‡๐€๐๐€๐„
๐ฑ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.

๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ.

56 4 2
Door zootedgirl

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍 / 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Itsuki wiped the sweat from her brow and continued digging up the dirt, "You've done a very nice job here Itsuki. The garden has never looked any better." Shimizu stated, Itsuki chuckled softly and she patted Mizu's shoulder, signaling him to pour the seeds in the patch, "And now, put the dirt over it."

Mizu nodded and grabbed the pile of dirt and moved it over the seeds, "Ok, now put the water over it. Like we practiced." She gave him the bucket full of water, Mizu concentrated on the water in the bucket, he moved his hands around and the water turned a bright blue. He moved up his hands and put the water onto the soil, and flowers immediately sprouted.

"Very nice." She gave Mizu a hive five and he giggled, "Thanks Suki!"

They repeated the process until they were done with the whole garden patch, "Alright." Itsuki stood up and looked at their creation, it was certainly a mess yet beautiful. A beautiful mess.

"I'm so proud of you Itsuki." Hama appeared behind her and she got the chills, "You and Mizu have done a good job in my garden." She smiled and Itsuki sighed, "I have work to do." Itsuki muttered and she walked into the shop.

Shimizu handed an adult couple a bouquets of flowers and they handed him the fee, "Thank you for coming!" He smiled and waved at the couple and they later vanished. Itsuki stood next to the counter while he counted the money, "You should take a break. I'll cover until it closes." Itsuki offered, Shimizu shook his head, "Itsuki you've been working on the garden all day! You're the one who needs the break."

Her lips curved upwards, "Just go. It's fine I promise." Shimizu sighed and handed Itsuki a letter, the inside felt very thick, "Here's your paycheck. And buy yourself some gardener clothes with that money, there's a shop not far from here. It's called Gardeners Inn."

She set the letter down and pushed Shimizu out the shop, "Its alright Shimizu. Me and Mizu will do just fine here."

He was about to speak then Itsuki closed the door on him, "If only I were a Koubami, could've commanded him to leave." She mumbled and removed her dirty gardener gloves from her aching hands and removed her apron and hung it on the coat hanger sitting next to the garden door.

Itsuki sat on the chair behind the counter and rested her chin on top of her palm and waited for the next customer to arrive.

Mizu was busy observing the flowers around the shop and plucking some of them then discreetly stuffing them in his pockets.

Itsuki dusted the dirt from her white skirt and frowned at the brown stain, "It looks like shit." Mizu pointed out, Itsuki was shocked to hear him use such profanity, "Yes, a big shit." She picked up Mizu and spun him around and he laughed.

The door opened and the bells jingled, alerting the two, Itsuki set Mizu down and he ran over to the customers.

There walked in Hinata, Kiba and Shino, "What are you guys doing here." Itsuki hopped off the seat and walked up to the three, "We just wanted to stop by, the Chunin Exams are soon and we wanted to know if you would be there to support us." Kiba grinned and Mizu tugged on Shino's sleeve, "Mister, I can see bugs crawling out of your hands. Do you want me to kill them?"

Shino looked at Mizu and shook his head, he then crouched down to his level and revealed in his hand three wee bugs, "That's so cool!" Mizu smiled and gently touched on of the bugs.

"It's nice to know someone appreciates my bugs." Shino spoke, Hinata smiled, "Y-You know we all appreciate them Shino."

Itsuki titled her head cluelessly, "Chunin Exams?"

Both Kiba and Hinata stared at her like she was a pooping goose, "You don't know what the Exams are?!" Kiba yelled in a state of disbelief, "Does it look like I know." Itsuki responded and walked away to rearrange some flower pots and rolled her eyes in a bored manner.

"It's when every single genin from all the nations come together and fight to be ranked up to a Chunin!" Kiba responded, "You seriously never heard of it! It's a big deal!" He threw his arms up annoyed and Itsuki sighed, "I'm not a ninja Kiba. I don't have any knowledge on that stuff."

She sat on the chair and stared out the window, "I'll be there. For your exams." Itsuki looked down and blushed a bit, Hinata smiled softly and they waved goodbye and left the shop.

"I'm gonna go check on my flowers Itsuki!" Mizu's clear eyes smiled at his aunt and he skipped away into Hama's Garden. Itsuki sighed and moved her hands around, a flower sp
"You have a lot of friends Itsuki." Hama sat on top of the counter and turned to her, "Aren't you glad?" She smiled softly and Itsuki didn't respond, just stared out the window, "When will you open the box?"

And then Itsuki started laughing.

Her laughs got louder and louder, crazier and crazier.

She covered her mouth trying to silence her laughs but it was no use, she got up and bent over to laugh some more.

Hama just stared at her with a sad expression, "When will you let go?" And then she disappeared. Itsuki immediately stopped laughing, "Hmm." She smiled and sat on the chair again.

...

It was a fast day today, and it was time to close up. Itsuki sweeped the floor clean and carried the sleeping Mizu out of the shop. Itsuki put her haori over him to keep him warm, Konoha gets very cold at night.

Then she locked up the shop and put the keys in her pockets.

Staring into the night sky she sighed, it seemed like someone sprinkled glitter all over the sky. It was a full moon tonight, Itsuki closed her eyes and inhaled the Konoha breeze through her nostrils and out through her mouth.

Itsuki walked into Shimizu's home, he was already passed out on the couch, she walked into Mizu's room and laid him on the bed, she tucked him in and kissed his forehead, "You look so much like her..." She whispered and caressed his skin and smiled, "Goodnight Mizu." She closed the door behind her and walked over to sleeping Shimizu.

She picked him up and carried him bridal style to his room, Itsuki laid him down and tucked him in his bed and took a deep breath, "Good night." She whispered before exiting the room.

Her black orbs shifted to the clock.

2 AM

She threw on her haori and walked out of the house.

Itsuki placed her hand on the door and closed her eyes, "If only.... If you were here." Her fist clenched and she departed from the house.

Her eyes stared at the ground as she started to walk back to the Estate.

"What are you doing up so late."

She gasped softly and looked up, it was no other than Neji Hyuga, "I took Mizu home." She replied in a quiet voice and continued walking again.

Her shoulder brushed past him and he turned around to look at Itsuki, her hair wasn't in a ponytail, it was free and flowing in the air, and a mess, such a mess. Her once bright eyes filled with determination, the flame that kept her going was extinguished.

Ever since the things Itsuki said, the horror she endured Neji looked at her different. She wasn't the same girl who kept offering him teriyaki sticks, she wasn't the rowdy and annoying girl like last time, she was different.

Itsuki always told Hinata stories about the assassinations she did, sometimes Neji would eavesdrop but none of the stories were funny or even nice, they were horrifying, and Itsuki would even laugh about it.

She was more composed and peaceful, he noticed that she kept more to herself instead of blabbering about everything. Itsuki got more quieter and more shyer. And yet all that is what makes her a mess.

A beautiful mess, in his eyes.

"Can I see it."

Her words snapped him back into reality, he didn't notice how long she was standing there, she was already standing in front of him but he didn't hear her move.

"See what."

"Your curse mark."

"Why."

"Because, we're the same."

Itsuki untied his headband and removed it from his forehead, she stared at his curse mark for a while then smiled.

Her hands brushed up her bangs and she revealed the scar on her forehead, the scar she got from the attack.

When her world ended.

Itsuki put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him in and his forehead touched hers, Neji and Itsuki closed their eyes.

"The flowers."

Neji opened his eyes, they were both in a garden, Itsuki was observing some of the flowers, "I'm also cursed."

She looked at Neji, he was confused.

Cursed?

Flowers?

"How."

That was all Neji could say.

How?

"Before Kazuko's death- the same day she died. She told me about the curse."

Itsuki pointed behind Neji.

Naturally, he turned around and saw two children, one he could recognize because the little girl looked like Itsuki and the other girl, with long white hair and icy blue eyes, he guessed it was Kazuko.

"What is this?"

"I can't take it anymore Itsuki. Please."

"Don't forget me."

"I'm cursed Itsuki. I've been cursed with this power. I can't... I can't!"

"Itsuki... you have it too. The curse! Now it's been passed onto you!"

"Kazuko what are you saying!"

"Leave."

"No! I won't! I need you to talk to me!"

"Leave!"

"Kazuko..."

"Please..."

Neji felt something warm rubbing down his cheeks, he was crying. He didn't even realize it but he was.

He started wiping the tears from his eyes until it stopped.

"I told you Neji." Itsuki walked up to him and smiled,

"We're the same."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.5K 243 44
My daughter believes in fairytales. She believes that two people can meet, fall in love at first sight and be married all in the same week. As much a...
253K 4K 22
"You Naruto Uzumaki, are here by banished from the leaf village, for the safety of the people!" Those are the last word Naruto Uzumaki heard as he r...
559 30 15
๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช, ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ถ...
13.2K 438 22
"๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ผ, ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜, ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜, ๐˜„๏ฟฝ...