Sebastian x Seme Male

By 2000028509E

Basically what the title says, will contain yaoi some fluff moments maybe even smut. The characters will be a... More

New Comer
Meeting Them
The Case
The Case Continued
Finally
Hehehe Dogs
Aww
The Frost Fair
Dolls
All Spice
Twist
The Truth
End And Beginning
~Getting Him Pregnant~
~Teasing~
~Meeting With The Spider~
~A Day Off In Hell~
~Birth~
~Sebastian's Birthday~
~Ciel's First Time~
~The New Case~
~Obtaining Information~
I'm The Worst Sorry!!

Let The Fun Begin

6.5K 166 80
By 2000028509E

It's the next day and Seb is serving food "Today we have a cabinet pudding made with local blackberries".

The kid takes a sip of tea "Well your certainly relaxed", "That's because we are in no hurry sir".

Just then Mey-rin and Finny burst through the door "Sebastian hurry!", "What is it this time, do calm down please".

They say they looking for Angela "Oh is that all don't worry about it, she said there were some medicinal herbs growing by the fen she went there to go pick some up that's all".

Mey-rin squeals "She's out there and there might be a demon hound out there", "Oh hell".

Bard runs to the door "C'mon Sebastian Kyro" we both stay put. "Aren't you red blooded men, fine Tanaka".

Tanaka is running in place in a outfit with a gun "That's the spirit let's go", "Sir yes sir" he runs out followed by Mey-rin and Tanaka.

The kid sips his tea "I'm curious what is the color of your blood". I stand behind Seb "Well it's the same color when he blushes".

I nibble at his ear and he shudders in delight "Ahem!", "Kid when you and the blonde creature get intimate you'll know you can't just stop at the ear".

He has a shocked and red face as he just watches us "Like this". I kiss his neck and trail my hand down his clothed chest.

"Then kid you wanna say something sexy like" I think for a moment before saying something.

"J'ai hâte de t'emmener, tu ne marcheras pas pendant trois jours"

I made sure to speak French so the kid could listen, I then purr in his ear. "Make sure you grab her waist firmly but not too tight".

Seb tries to get out of my arms but fails "I'm sorry master-", "Oh yes that's a good name to use in the bedroom along with daddy".

I kiss him hard and end up french kissing, we break for air and I see the kid holding his nose with a blush. "You two leave and make sure to put on a good show n-not that kind".

We leave the room and Seb punches me in the arm "Ouch that hurt raven", "It was supposed to what were you thinking doing that in front of our young master".

"Calm down, it seemed like he enjoyed what he was seeing", "Even if that was the case that was inappropriate for a young boy to see".

He looks away from me and hugs himself "Those moments are meant to be for us, behind closed doors".

I'm confused now "So your what embarrassed of me of us", "We aren't even together!".

That hurt I mean that stung "We flirt and kiss and tease but we aren't together are we" I clench my fists.

"Are you serious, I willfully shared my past with you, I've never done that before. In fact I've never been in a relationship before, but you have experience right Sebastian. What do we no what do you know about love. For me flirting kissing hugging even being in the same room as you makes me hot and happy. I'm sorry that I don't care what others think, but I'll be damned if I ever stop liking you".

His posture is off his eyes are wide and his hands reach out "Kyr-", "No go deal with the hound I'll be there when I feel like it and don't come looking for me!".

I side step away from him far away from the village 'I just need time to cool off'.

Sebastian Pov

He dissapeares from my line of vision 'I'm an idiot, why would I say that. He's been treating me like a mate all this time even if he didn't mate me yet'.

I bite my lip and look in the distance 'I'm sorry please just come back soon'. I rush to where the humans are and stop the paw from hitting Finny.

"Look at that your so well trained, you even know how to shake hands. Even so you'll have to go". I throw back the dog with my hand "Come now this isn't the time to be playing with a puppy".

"Certainly I'll finish it off quickly" the dog sniffs the air. "Irresistible isn't it dog" I pull the box from behind my back.

"Innuko the treat no dog can refuse" the dog jumps at me and I do a series of punishments and rewards. "And finally.....a hug".

I jump in the air while holding the beast and drop down creating a hole. "Quit dawdling down there get back here right now" master says.

"Yes sir"

I release the water and it gushes up "This village is intended to be a resort for the Queen, it needs a central attraction".

The water dies down from my face "A luxury a way for villagers to relax and forget thier cares that's what we have here. A natural hot spring".

I jump down in front of them "If I couldn't find a hot spring or two for my master, well what kind of butler would I be the idea is simply unthinkable".

The dog licks me 'I forgot I was holding this' I turn away as he tries to lick me more. "Pluto!" the dog jumps off of me and runs to Angela.

'Thank hell' "I'm sorry for the confusion this is Pluto I found him last month. He was so adorable and I am a dog lover so I couldn't resist taking him in".

She continues "He does have a habit of turning human when he get's excited", "A habit you call that a habbit!" Bard shouts.

"So you sheltered and fed him for a month without telling anybody else" she then explains further.

She then asks if he could stay at the manor "No thank you, I'm a butler not one hell of a dog trainer", "Why not". Thry gasp and I give a side glare.

"Master, is this an order", "It is I think I'll find it amusing in several ways" he smiles and I sigh.

The townspeople run up to us and begin saying that the curse is lifted. "Don't they realise hat the hot spring has been there all along", "Likely not, at any rate our work here is done".

I smirk "You were forced to eat your words earlier, would you like to say it again now that it's true".

He has an irk mark "Why don't you say it" in the most dramatic way possible I say "This case is now officially closed".

~~~~~~~~

We begin to leave until I hear Bard shout "And put some bloody clothes on, don't just let it hand all out there come one!"

Finny talks to Angela "If your quite finished shall we go", "Of course maybe even someday I'll visit the Phantomhive manor".

'This-' "I don't think that will be a good idea", "What", "You were able to take a demon hound. That's a task not many people can do".

My eyes narrow at her "You seem to have a talent for wrapping lesser beings around your finger" her gaze turns.

"Let's go Sebastian" master says so I give a little bow and whip the horses. The idiots wave back at the creature as we leave.

Minutes pass until Finny asks a question I didn't want to answer. "Huh where's Kyro", "We left him yes we did", "We gotta go back!".

I can feel master's eyes on me "Sebastian where is he" after three seconds I respond. "He went to the manor earlier, I told him to get a head start on cleaning".

The idiots buy that but master scouts closer "What really happened it's an order". "We had what you might say a lovers quarrel" I say so only he can hear.

"What happened", "Nothing you need to concern yourself with sir" he clicks his tongue. "Fine then I'll ask him when I see him".

~~~~~~

After a long journey we reach the manor and I see Kyro waiting. 'Did he hear me, or did he come hear on his own'.

I stop the wagon and he help master down "Welcome back, I've prepared dinner", "Fine I don't think I've ever had your cooking".

He does the Move and help Mey-rin down, he holds out a hand to me. I take it and he helps me down "Kyro-" he walks away from me.

'He's still mad' I walk in after him, he takes his hat and coat. The idiots head to the dining room I head there myself and see a spread.

Master sits down and Kyro pours him some tea, he takes a sip and eats food on the plate that he served. "It's edible" the idiots smile.

"Come sit, there's enough", "Really master", "I don't want to repeat myself". The idiots sit down and eat "This is incredible", "Really delicious", "Aye superb".

I stand by Kyro "I have dessert in the kitchen kid", "Fine go Sebastian will help you". He heads to the kitchen and I follow him.

He takes out a tray of cookies "Plate those please", "Of course" I start plating the cookies but there's nothing but silence.

"What type are they", "Danish style butter cookies" he slices pieces of pie and plate them. I'm done with the cookies so I turn around only to be met with his chest.

My breath hitches as our bodies touch, but as soon as the warm feeling rises in my stomach it's gone as he moves away.

"Kyro wait" he stops and turns to me "What is it" I gulp under his gaze. "I'm sorry for what-", "Let's go master is waiting".

I grab his arm "You won't even listen to me" his hand reaches and caresses my check. I lean into his touch "I care for you raven".

His lips hover over mine "Let's go" I take the tray of cookies out to the master. I lay down lay down the tray and the master takes one.

We wait for his response "It's alright", soon the day ends and I am now getting master ready for bed. "Goodnight young master", "Mmh".

Exiting the room Kyro walks away from me again, with a sigh I follow him to my room. 'He still wants to be in here'.

He takes off his top uniform but all I can do is stare, muscles released broad shoulders. He turns and it's even better in the front.

"See something you like raven", "So your talking to me now" he hums and shrugs. He takes out his phone and smirks.

"Let's play a game" his eyes turn fuchsia, "What game" he clicks and swipes on the unknown device until he looks up.

"Try not to get turned on" he then taps the screen and music starts to play.

He starts with removing my clothes and sucking on my neck. Every time the beat drops he makes me moan or gasp.

Next he touches me lightly, being behind me and rubbing my sides. His hand trails down my body to my erection "Such a whore~" he sings with the music.

His hand begins stroking me still clothed "Kyro" I moan his name. Soon before I even know it my hands are at his waistline trying to take them off.

"Not so patient are we, knees" he growled and it sent shivers down my spine. I do so and take them off along with his black boxers and gasp.

I gulp 'He's huge' he chuckles "Raven" I meet his eye, "Why don't you see what I taste like mmh". I face his long thick and hard cock licking my lips in preparation.

Taking the beast in my hand I give it a couple strokes, my tongue darts out licking his pink head. "Raven stop teasing", "Now who's not being patient".

With a smirk from me I take him into my mouth "Fuck~" one two three four five that's it that's all I can take until he's hitting the back of my throat.

'How does he hide this, will we go all the way, why is he huge, well he is an alpha, my ass is gonna be sore tomorrow, am I doing ok'.

My mind is racing and so is my mouth I lick swirl until his hand grips my hair. Looking up u see his eyes are closed and his mouth is slightly agape letting groans out.

Taking a deep breath I take more of him deep throating him. He let's out a sharp gasp as I do so, his hips seem to thrust into my mouth face fucking me.

Soon he cums in my mouth, I swallow the bitter sweet liquid and come off him regaining my breath. "Good boy, now let daddy tend to you".

I'm still on my knees as he walks toward the bed "C'mon crow let daddy please you". With that I'm up and sitting on the bed, he kisses me not caring that he's tasting himself.

He breaks the feverish kiss to kiss my jawbone my neck my chest until below. He rips off my pants and boxers to reveal my cock.

If my face wasn't red already it definitely is now, he takes me in his mouth holding eye contact with me.

He begins deep throating me and soon I cum, he stands and goes to a drawer "Since lube hasn't been invented yet, we can use coconut oil".

He comes back with a white jar "Fuck me", "Patience raven I have to prep you". He opens the lid and scoops some onto two fingers.

Crouching down he opens my legs and puts the oil around my hole, as he does that I let out whimpers. Suddenly a finger is pushed into me, I moan as he thrusts in and out.

Soon another is entered and my back arches at the feeling of being scissorsed.

Kyro Pov

I'm scissoring him and I can tell he's getting more and more impatient. "There!" he gasps breath quickened and back arches even more.

I rub the spot earning moans from those sweet lips of his, 'That's enough'. I take my fingers out and hear him whimper because of the loss of them.

"Don't worry raven, you'll be filled up again I promise" I rub my head against his puckering hole.

I take his legs and put them on my shoulders, with one hand on his hip I slide in earning both of us a groan. "Your so tight", "Your huge".

His warm insides engulf me more and more as I enter, once I'm fully in I stop and give him time to adjust. I lean down kissing him whispering sweet nothings to him.

"You can move now" I nod and begin to move slowly, a low groan escapes my lips as I do so. My speed increases with every thrust making Seb moan.

He pulls me close nails seep into my back drawing blood, "F-faster" I heed his command by going at a even faster pace.

After another kiss I exit him "Wha-" I flip him over and thrust into him again. His back arches "YES!" I grab his hair with one hand while the other is secured on his hip.

The room grows dark and I feel Sebs demon forcing it's self out, 'He's gonna cum soon'. I can barely contain myself as I feel him start squeezing me.

"Fuck", "I'm g-gonna-" I silence him with some hard rapid thrusts. Suddenly we drop down 'Well the bed broke'.

I continue this until Seb screams "THERE!" I guess I found the spot huh. My thrust are more calculated to that particular spot I hit.

"KYRO!!" he tightens around me as he cums, I let him ride off his high before I pick up my pace again. "I'm almost there raven".

I get the sudden urge to bite his shoulder so I do so, Seb let's out a silent moan as I suck some of his blood. 'Did I just, hell yeah'.

With a few more thrust I cum in him making his toes curl and pretty sure his eyes rolled back and of course a moan.

"So you know being filled huh raven" he groans but doesn't answer. I smirk as I slide out of him, my load drips down from his hole to his legs.

I turn him back around he leans up and kisses me "That was-", "A helluva fuck". He smiles and I kiss him, "Mmh tomorrow we have to change the sheets".

With a groan I flop beside him and bug spoon him "Yeah and I must say, your arch was so fucking beautiful". He chuckles and leans back into me.

I wrap an arm around his waist and pull him even closer. I see a smaller version if my mark on his shoulder "My mate".

-2,822 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 155 4
WARNING: This story contains homosexual content. Also demons and other supernatural things of that sort. So if this is not your cup-of-tea, don't rea...
434K 16K 30
A Sebaciel fanfiction. After Ciel is kidnapped and harmed yet again, Sebastian's attitude towards his master finally begins to change. What is this s...
371K 8.6K 45
One Shots involving an emo 13 year old boy going through puberty, the emo 13 year old boy's sugar daddy butler, some weird ass reapers and more chara...
291K 4.2K 28
Hey guys if you want to request a story for black butler be my guest i am open to suggestions and don't be shy!