back to me I Minsung

By jeonginatedxx

"You're my husband, we have kids, Hanie." "๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐—น, ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป." Wherein Minho ha... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15

9

267 16 0
By jeonginatedxx

Hyunjin was looking at the invitation for about 5 minutes already, reading it again and again just to make sure he isn't day dreaming.

Felix and Changbin's Happy Ending

We are inviting you, Hwang Hyunjin. To attend a once in a life-time happy ending of Lee Felix and Seo Changbin.

"Are you sure this isn't a typo?" he asked Chan for the 4th time. The older shook his head also for the third time. Chan is Hyunjin's secretary, he had been working with him for a year now after his old secretary resigned for unknown reasons.

"Hyunjin, I told you it isn't a typo and it isn't sent to the wrong address either! You've asked for the fourth time please,you have other things to worry about!" Chan scolded as the younger was obviously wasting time to not attend the Family meeting which was next to his free time.

"Why would Changbin and Felix invite me to their wedding? Minho would probably be there and you know how much that dude hates me, he even blames me about Jisung's abnormal pregnancy and he was lashing out about me being the reason of Jisung being missing. So why?" He asked the older receiving a facepalm.

"It's Felix and Changbin who's inviting you Hyunjin, not Minho. Besides, look at the grooms men.." he said pointing out the other page of the invitation letter.

As he read the list, his eyes widened when he read Jisung's name in it, he havent received any calls from Changbin that Jisung is back so he thought that maybe they put it there to fill him in the invitation atleast.If Jisung was back, then he's nore than hapoy that his bestfriend was safe and alive.

It wasn't the one that made his eyes widened but the name of the receptionist and the flower girl on the list.

Event Organizer: Rose Meadows Flower shop
Receptionist: Kim Seungmin
Photographer: Yang Jeongin

Flower Girls:
Lee HanMi
Kim SeuJin

Kim Seungmin? THAT Kim Seungmin! Did I finally found him again? After 5 years?

"I'm a nurse but I'm planning on having my flower shop in the future. I'll name it 'Rose Meadows' because roses are the superior flower of love!" Seungmin said smiling at his friends, Hyunjin was just eavesdroping but he smiled at the younger's plans.

"Hwang Hyunjin! We're already 3 minutes late!" Chan reminded making the younger sigh out of frustration as he doesn't want to attend the meeting.

"Fine, but check this Kim Seungmin and Kim Seujin for me. I need infos ASAP." he said emphasizing asap.

"Huh? Why? Do you know them?" the older asked as Hyunjin doesn't do that a lot, wanting to know informations about other people.

"I think I know the Seungmin one, but Seujin's name sounds familiar to me so I need to know if that's Seungmin's daughter." Hyunjin said before slipping his suit on, getting ready for the meeting.

"Why do you wanna know tho?" Chan asked finding it suspecious.

"Seungmin might just be the answers to my problems." He said smiling making the older confused, "If Seujin is his daughter, then I can get them to pretend to be my husband and my daughter. Seungmin and I had already did it before so I can threat him with the child."

"But what if he's married!? You can't just ruin a family for your own selfishness!" Chan said having a slight anger on his voice.

"That's the point of making you get infos, oldie!" Hyunjin said before walking towards the meeting room to see all his family members, especially cousins who's also his business rivals.

"So I gathered all of us today since I have a very important announcement." Yeji, Hyunjin's younger sister, they're only 9 months apart having Hyunjin on March and Yrji on December. "You all know that I got engaged last february and now, I have another blessing that came my way." she said before projecting something on the projector, making everyone gasp and a lot clapped and said their congratulations to the younger.

She's pregnant, she showed a 3 weeks pregnancy ultrasound and is smiling widely to everyone, saying thank you to all who said congratulations.

"The wedding would take place on Seurin Stream Resort next week! We rushed it up for my pregnancy to be smooth! I hope you all could come! Especially you twinnie! You'll be my escort and not dad!" Yeji said smiling brightly at her older brother, Hyunjin smiled at her brightly as well, happy to see his younger sister slowly building her own family.

"Funny how Yeji already has a family but Hyunjin is still single as fuck! This is hilarious!" His cousin, Minhyun said. They aren't close so Hyunjin threw a death glare at the older while the older just smirked at him.

"Now you two stop those glares, It's not like you have a wife too Minhyun, she left you for another man remember?" Inyeop said smiling as he shook his head.

"Oh shut up! You were also left with nothing, you're just able to visit your child! Atleast I have mines in my house and I get to see him everyday, unlike you, once a month pft!" Minhyun threw back receiving a death glare from the younger.

"Stop it, Hyunjin just isn't rushing! Give him more time to think about having someone on his life, he'll find the one for him soon." His aunt Tifanny said smiling at him.

"Well he already met him, my twinnie is just a dummy to not get a hold of him." Yeji said looking slightly annoyed, far from the bright aura she had earlier, guess pregnancy does make people moody.

"So its a 'him'... Interesting, never knew you weren't straight son." His dad said looking all serious. Making everyone laugh as they knew it eversince that he wasn't into girls giving him a title on the family as 'girl breaker'.

"You never knew anything about me anyways." He said before standing up and excusing himself to the rest of the family to leave.

"Dad! Look what you've done! I would be the one assuring you that Hyunjin already has a daughter! He just doesn't know yet and it looks like the other doesn't want him to know too." Yeji said leaving everyone shock and herself shock too. She just couldn't take it that they always pick on her brother and criticize him for not wanting girls.

"No way! He's gay yall!" Sunhee said laughing receiving laughs from other cousins.

"It's not like all of you are straight anyways! Uncle Chansung was also gay and just turned straight bcoz of your criticisms! Sunhee don't act like you didn't make out with a girl during high school! Inyeop oppa, didn't you had your virginity wiped out by some guy on the club during college!?" Yeji said scattering every piece of information she have, not even mentioning that she knew Karl, their cousin was pregnant by a boy but the baby died while its on the 5th month due to stress and unstable mental health.

Everyone stayed quiet, Yeji was a lawyer so she would probably know a lot about the dirt of the Hwang Clan.

"Anyways, ya'll are expected to come, if you don't then it's not my lost but yours! Adios!" Yeji said before flipping her hair to make an exit from the meeting room.

Hyunjin was annoyed as fuck when he arrived at his office, he's the CEO and is nominated to hold every company that everyone from the clan has. He was just short by not having a heir and a wife/husband. It was needed to secure their perfect image, especially against the Lee's.

Both the Lee's and Hwang's were the most known families when it comes to Fashion and Entertainment industry. Their family was close to the Lee's before, especially Lee Minho's family but when Minho left Jisung to his care, he wanted to rebel with him, they were enjoying themselves when Jisung almost had amnesia due to almost being beaten to death by a rival gang. Minho was so furious at Hyunjin so he was prohibited to even be near the younger.

When Jisung was arranged with Minho, Jisung would always run to him to vent out anger and rants. Once Jisung was happily married and pregnant, Hyunjin needed him in order to get Almira, Jisung's neighbor and Hyunjin's first love, but Jisung wasn't mentally stable causing him to have a bleeding during his 7th month of pregnancy making Minho so mad at him. Until that day, he wasn't allowed to see Jisung again. When Jisung have gone missing, Minho vented his anger on Hyunjin who doesn't even know a thing.

"Hyunjin, I don't know if you realized this but Yeji's wedding is just after Felix's at the same resort!" Chan said excitedly giving Hyunjin an idea.

"Book my hotel room for a week, starting from the day before Felix's wedding. We're leaving this monday." The younger said smiling, excited to meet Seungmin, tho the percentage of meeting the right one is 50%, he still hopes for it.

"Hyunjin you have a meet-"

"I don't care, just do as I say, hyung! Promise, if I fail, I'll be less stubborn!" he siad and smiled cheekily.

=======================

I'll have a seperate book for Seungjin right after this Minsung book but I just wanted you guys to know Hyunjin's side of the story. I would casually put them sometimes just like Changlix but ofc I would focus on Minsung.

Hope you're having a great time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.4K 11
A trip to paradise, going exacly as planned. They even meet a couple of cute boys. Nothing bad is going too happen... Right? (Credits to @ultimateka...
10.3K 270 13
only if he believed me. only if he loved me. only if. start - 10/22/22 end- 12/25/22
78.3K 4.5K 38
๐’๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ '๐…๐ข๐ฑ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ' ยป ๐š‹๐šก๐š‹ ยป ๐š–๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š ยป ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ยป ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ยป ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—...
4.9K 298 30
Hyunjin and Changbin were a happy couple. Until the day Hyunjin's father found out and forced them to break up. Chan decides to take a heartbroken Ch...