MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION...

By lliirio

🎢All that I am All that I ever was Is here in your perfect eyes They're all I can see.🎢 {Y/N is 26 and G!P... More

The Oscars
The Oscars Aftermath.
Wales 2.
Wales 3.
Wales 4.
Wales 5.
Wales 6.
Away from Wales.
California.
California 2.
California 3.
California 4.
California 5.
Ground Mission.
Ground Mission 2.
Ground Mission 3.
Roses.
Dead Roses.
Roses 2.
Roses 3.
Roses 4.
Roses 5.
Moviestar.
Moviestar 2.
Moviestar 3.
London.
London 2.
London 3.
Toxic Traits.
Toxic Traits 2.
Calm Before The Storm.
Calm Before The Storm 2.
Calm Before The Storm 3.
The Storm.
The Storm 2.
The Award Barer.
The Award Barer 2.
Friends With Benefits.
The Tell-All Interview.
The Tell-All Interview 2.
Proposal.
WRITERS NOTE:
Epilogue.

Wales.

8.7K 262 50
By lliirio

The day had finally come! it was time to go to the Wales countryside, to begin filming...

'are you sure you don't want me to come?' Kendall spoke looking at me lovingly, leaning against the door frame. I packed frantically before turning to her and biting my lip knowing she was mine and mine only.

'you can if you want baby but it's in the countryside' to which she replied saying she wanted to come. My eyes widened and I looked at her with a shocked expression. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I pulled her into me colliding our lips which were soft and plump 'i love you' she whispered into my ear before I handed our Louis Vuitton suitcases to the driver.

Within six long hours, we were in Wales, with the paparazzi there to greet us. Having just tweeted about arriving the crowds were doubled:

I picked the brown-eyed supermodel up holding her close to me. Guiding us through the swarm's off paparazzi. She pivoted towards me and gave me a wide smile before kissing me deeply, I grinned against her lips and waved to the crowds of fans. You know being an appreciative celebrity...

Once we reached the hotel I helped Kendall out of the car quickly being told the hotel had been completely hired by Angelina and the crew to stop any Paparazzi from entering.

It was extremely beautiful here with the scenery surrounding us gracefully. However, I couldn't get a certain brunette from the back of my mind and it was bugging the hell out of me...

I inhaled the fresh, countryside air before entering the hotel, been greeted by a gorgeous Angelina and Michelle Pfeiffer...

'you must be Kendall' Angelina spoke looking at her in an intimidating manner. Kendall grabbed my hand tightly, her palms sweaty,

'yes it is nice to meet you, and I presume your wife' she spoke in a mature manner causing me to respect her even more than I already did.

Michelle shook our two hands and gave us the keys to our hotel room.

I grabbed Angie to the side to talk to her privately. she looked me up and down while chewing her gum obnoxiously. in turn, I looked at her as though there was a massive spot on her face. there wasn't but nobody makes Kendall feel anxious like she just did.

'what the fuck was that?' I asked as she looked down at the ground, embarrassed probably realising what she had just done.

I grabbed her hand questioning whether she was ok 'yes I mean sort of, I was just jealous'

'jealous of what' I asked puzzled as to what she was talking about.

'nothing' she said angering me right down to my core, why would someone as amazing as her be jealous of my dumb ass?

'ill just fuck of to my room then' I said gazing at her expression, in which she couldn't even look me in the eyes. 'talk to me when you want to open up'

I walked back over to my girlfriend and Michelle who were currently engaged in a rather long and boring conversation leading to Michelle asking us to join her and Angelina for dinner. Well, shit please say no Kenny.

Before I could say anything Kendall agreed. I and Angie were quick to realise how awkward it was going to be.

I couldn't resist the 5'10 model any longer, her long legs were almost inviting me to go between them...

I pulled her up to our room kissing her, our tongues fighting for dominance, she then made her way to my neck sucking on my sweet spot whilst I fumbled for the keys out of my pocket. Kendall was getting restless and scolded me 'y/n baby, can you hurry up' she said whilst still continuing her work on my neck.

'Well maybe if you would stop kissing my neck for a millisecond I could actually open this door' I said with a smirk on my face. Once I had opened the door Kendall pulled the hem of my shirt and ripped it over my head, tossing it carelessly across the room. I could feel my dick getting harder by the second as I slammed the door with my foot behind us.

Just to see what the brunette model would do I slammed her against the bed and held her hands above her head, exposing her whole body to my touch, her nipples becoming hard against my body, however, a bra separating us.

she moaned softly before whimpering 'take it off' her teeth clamping down on her bottom lip as I unhooked her bra, 'your so gorgeous baby' I whispered tracing small kisses down her arched stomach,

'Don't tease me, I want you inside me' she managed to say between deafening moans. I smirked tracing her clit with my fingers, her body jerking with every contact made. I watched the model eagerly eye my fingers whilst I removed my underwear, my dick jerking against my stomach,

'Look how hard you make me' I whispered making her smirk at the sight of my arousal, I gave in to her and guided myself to her dripping hole, running it along her sensitive wet clit before pushing inside her, 'more y/n' she whimpered making me thrust further into her.

'so tight' I moaned. 'are you on the pill?' I asked feeling my precum start to ooze inside her she nodded and with that, I got the feeling in my stomach as her hips jerked and I shot several thick loads inside of her. I could feel her hot juices squirt as we both rode out our highs and I pulled out. She sucked the final juice out of my dick making the eyes roll to the back of my head.

I kissed her a final time before leaving her on the king-sized bed completely bare and vulnerable still shaking whilst I got in the several headed shower 'i love you' i shouted before getting inside...

I washed thoroughly making sure I smelt nice for tonight's dinner, not hearing anyone enter the room.

I exited in nothing but a hair towel quickly clocking Angelina in the main room, she glanced over at me in which I simply stood there bare, waiting for a reaction.

the only reaction I got was the slight bite of a lip and a smirk before she flipped her hair back and engaged back in the conversation. Wow I must need to workout more or something.

y/n's dinner outfit:

I changed into a figure showing outfit for dinner and entered the grand main room (which I barely even noticed how nice it was having been caught up in my and Kendalls endeavours)  The three people sat talking following me with their eyes as I walked in. 

'hey, guys' i spoke confidently sitting next to Angelina, opposite a still out of breathe Kendall and an extremely dressed up Michelle. 'you look daddy y/n' Kendall spoke causing a wide smirk to appear on my cheesy face.

I turned to Angie who ran her hands through my wet hair 'im sorry if I was off this morning' she whispered softly with a genuine undertone while running her hands down the back of my neck. she could no doubt feel my birthmark which made me pull away slightly.

I ran my tongue across my teeth smiling before throwing my head back realising how long her fingers were. #turnedon.

I zoned out completely, looking at Angelina's perfect face, simply hearing small talk in the background.

Our hands accidentally connected on the cushion beside us the tension was growing as though intentionally.

we looked at one another longingly realising the connection we shared. She narrowed her eyebrows before turning to Michelle otherwise known as the old ball and chain.

I simply continued to stare, obsessing over her plain beauty.

I snapped out of my trance, realising I was acting like a simp and checked my phone seeing the time and standing up.

'You guys coming then if we want to get there in time' I stated before grabbing Kendall's hand leading us out of the room.

Dinner wasn't as awkward as expected, although saying that I and Angelina barely spoke a word to one another. Sharing a few occasional glances instead.

I looked over at Kendall and smiled before leaning back in my chair lighting a cigarette, blowing the smoke in the air so it fell down on us like a firework.

Angelina caught my glance, biting on her lip watching me smoke seductively...

'When's your next shoot babe?' I asked causing her to look at me lovingly. I ran my hands through her hair then proceeding to rub the bad of her neck. whilst she rested her hand on my thigh.

'In a week so you have me for another seven days' I smiled before intertwining our fingers on the table. 

'Lucky me' I uttered before exhaling some more smoke.

'Oh are you a model' a sheepish voice uttered from across the table, Michelle looking at Kendall intrigued,

'Well yes, technically I am known as a supermodel' I rolled my eyes turning towards my collar and rubbing the back of my neck.

I jumped when I felt a leg that wasn't my own gently push up and down my thigh. A heal grazing the surface of my leg lifting my trousers a small bit.

Angelina stared at me with true longing in her eyes. i knew instantly it was her leg.

Kendall sensed the chemistry between me and Her and whispered in my ear, 'Do you wanna go for round two tonight babe' making something twitch in my pants. Down big fella...

'Oh baby I will break u' I spoke not breaking eye contact with Angelina as she continued to rub her heel up and down my leg...

'So how did you two meet?' Kendall asked Angelina speaking about Michelle.

'On the set off maleficent two, a true enemy to lovers story' I kicked her leg away instantly and turned my nose up sitting back in my chair.

I smirked turning away, Knowing Angelina was attempting to make me jealous.

Michelle pursed her lips, before kissing Angie their lips colliding while she continued her glance with me.

A devilish look to her eye...

'I'll get the check' I spoke, putting my cigarette bud out.

Their lips disconnected quickly. and the three sets of eyes turned to me instantly all with different expressions and depths to them.

'Thank you-You don't have to' Michelle uttered.

'it's fine' I paid and stood up adjusting my shirt, preying she was watching.

'Well, I'll see you tomorrow for filming' I spoke causing Angelina to stand up saying
'See you then'

I and Kendall returned to our room and she rapidly fell asleep, while I sat on the balcony with a bourbon, wondering why I had so much raw chemistry with someone who wasn't my girlfriend...

-thank you again for reading, hope you like it!-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.9K 42
Will you love me before the last flight ? Angelina Jolie/Reader (GxG)
813 76 20
Y/n Jolie Pitt has been living with her father all her life. Her mother had died when she was very little. She is supposed to be the only child her m...
40.2K 1.5K 39
You've been destined to someone since the age of 13. Someone you develop a strong dislike for. Someone you promised yourself to hate until your last...
7.6K 391 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...