Classroom of The Elite: Shot...

By CringeIsFun

Literally a one shot I'm testing. Credits to owner of the series Classroom Of The Elite. I don't know how to... More

I'm Going To Regret This Decision
I'm Now A Slave For Myself
This Was Not Planned
What A Weird Development
Welcome To Reality
Insert Offensive To Self Title
No Chapters For Now
I Got Nothing
Title? What Is That?
Shower
I'm Going To Become Old Soon
Not An Update "Part 2"

Someone Please Take Over, I'm Begging Here

2K 48 79
By CringeIsFun

I am short,
I wear shorts,
I am dumb,
Hey... At least I said I am.

Anyone got coffee?
_______________________________________

No One's POV,

"We don't need you!"

"Yah, let's just expel him!"

"Yah then all Suzune has left is me! And she can use me however~ she liked!"

(A/N: You forgot Kouenji exists)

"That's a great idea! Gosh why didn't I think of it!"

"Cuz I thought of it first, idiot!"

"I agree. We can't have a friend who keeps secrets from us!"

"If he is gone, Hirata is mine!"

"Ours*!"

"Green hats no more guys! Get your green teas ready boys, we're partying tonight!"

"Yeah!"

They say party, but what comes to mind is like complete silence in a fancy place just sipping some tea. The real party is what happens after sipping the tea, cause if there is only boys there plus green tea increases sexual desires... Something is going to happen something the mind won't like to imagine.

The situation is bad. It is like the class vote exam but they only had one vote, and they had to say this their votes out loud, the worst part in the rules was you aren't given time to think on who to vote. What's bad is outside interference is not allowed, meaning points other than their own is not allowed, transferring of points is banned. The worst part is that our boy, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was the choice of being targeted of this exam.

(A/N: What did we expect? Can't be good plot if it not him, unless it with torture, then we can do anyone else)

Horikita won't bother helping cuz she useless in flipping the votes. Kushida is happy in this situation, she basically rules the outcome of this exam with the power of having simps watch her, while it would be considered disgusting, which for her it is, she will use this as the opportunity to control the votes.

Hirata sitting at his chair with his retarded followers or 'Hiratards' for short surrounding him. Admiring him struggling on what to do. Wow, didn't think they would be sadistic worshippers. I thought they'd be thinking on what to do to help him with his friends out of this exam.

"Then... Let's play a game~."

Ayanokouji is smiling? Which is shocking, but what was most shocking is this proposal he made. Why play a game when he knows his final weeks or days are near? He got a grin on his face, his style has changed, Gloomy atmosphere is gone, but he got an aura saying 'the devil has come to meet you'.

"Why should we play with you?"

"You're leaving soon anyways so we don't have to waste our time with you. Goodbye, student of Class 3-E."

"Wait. There's a Class E? Of course there is, it is the class for the unwanted, the expelled, or something worse than trash. The useless."

"Wait, so shouldn't you be there?"

"What do you mean? I'm very useful. I'm more useful than using dog poop as fertiliser."

"Disgusting."

"Disgusting?! You call me disgusting when you cant even when you cant fold a paper in half without using a guide!"

"That was one time!"

"Oh the what was the next then? Asking someone to sharpen your pencil because you just did your nails when you know you are never using the pencil in the first place!"

"My pretty pink pencil case would look ugly then."

"Cause it is!"

*Cough cough*

Ayanokouji knew where this was going. To be ignored most of the year due to holding back and suddenly showing his abilities, some were supportive, while most were mad. They were in Class A by a large margin, though it was due to him manipulating every situation that came their way. But how would they know. A man in the shadows, stays in the shadows. Or because they were to dumb to know that Horikita was just acting the part as the puppet leader.

There reasoning for expelling the said person in this particular exam is because it was the '2nd' to the last of special exams to come their way. They blame him for their reason to struggle the first 2 years in the school. What they found worse than holding back your abilities is holding back 'information'. While you can be the strongest or smartest person in the world, the key to absolute victory is information. A small piece of information can change the whole playing field.

The reason for them realising he was holding back this so called 'information' was because of this stupid 'leader' who was supposed to be his 'cover', that can't even do her job right, revealed all this hoping he'd get 'praises' not 'critics' for now helping so much, thinking maybe 'he doesn't care about the attention he receives now'.

Her potential was there but did she really need to resort to 'favors' instead of throwing a bit of pride just to ask for help? He would've voluntarily helped her (not as much but still helped) when she was showing her signs of improvement and development.

Back to story~

"Oh I will be expelled, but since I'll be expelled either way... Since this is a complete checkmate I say let's play a game. ONE YOU CANNOT REFUSE."

Showing a big smile when saying the last part.

"That sounds like a threat."

"Oh does it? Cuz it is. I'm using threats to cause one final blow to this Godforsaken class. I hope we will all~ have fun."

"Oh, so what will you do here Ayanokouji-boy."

"Simple. We will all play a game of hide and seek. Sounds fun right?"

Students then start nodding. Some looking at him with fear, while others thinking 'this game is simple, how can this be used as a threat?'

"The rules are simple. You guys hide, and I look for you. I find you, I tag you. You go in pairs one male and one female, if I find one of you, you I beat up both of you."

(A/N: There is like 40 each class, 20g and 20b 'maybe'. But since Kiyo seeker and Yamadead gone ill just say there is 37 in class including Kiyo. It's not like all characters were named in the first place)

"You're insane!"

"You're mentally unstable!"

"You're delusional!"

"Oh I am. And that's why I can't let any~ of you enjoy your time here. Those I deem with a high evaluation will be ignored by me. Can't say who though since it should be a FAIR game. "

That start cursing him. Which he hears but doesn't mind.

"Y- you don't have any power to do that!"

"Then explain that to who created this exam in the first place."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Flashback~

"President Ayanokouji, this is a high abuse of authority!"

(A/N: Too many plot conveniences and plot holes and author notes. Don't judge me... Let's just say the changing of the Council happens on the last week of 3rd semester or something)

"Hmm?"

"Creating an exam out of the blue, with no actual methods of defending themselves!"

"Oh, I was just getting a bit bored with this."

"But creating an exam where one is forced to leave is-"

"I'll continue this conversation later."

"Summon all member of the council in exactly an hour."

"But they are having classes at this time of hour."

"Hmm..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Then why are we both here, alone together~?"

(A/N: I can do teasing but I don't think I can do romance)

"Ahh mou. Don't tease me like always Kiyotaka."

"It's fine Vice-President Nanase Tsubasa, but for real. Why are you here if you know it is class hour?"

(A/N: Though I like Ichinose, her leading without taking risks or not having expulsions sounds not fun, for Yagami, don't know him yet)

"A dog has got to stick to their master. In my case a puppy. *woof*"

"Okay, just kindly call the other members in about an hour will ya? Twice the Headpats if can get them in 40."

"Three times and you got yourself a deal."

"Deal. Here's one for the road."

Ayanokouji gets up from his seat and pats her head. As she gets on all fours and she starts to suc-

Author: Hornykouji get out!

Hornykouji: But you never let me out!

Author: Teach me how to write romance or something even if it's just a confession, without copy-pasting the whole thing and just changing characters names in it. I need originality! Then I let you out!

Hornykouji: Who cares about originality? Bet you can't finish your homework without asking for someone's help.

Author: I- I can!

The author then goes back to his corner crying since he can't handle pressure of someone stating facts. He actually can just not if it is a strict person.

_______________________________________

... Words?
Didn't bother looking how many.
Part 2? Never happening.
Bye I'm discontinuing this fic.

Did you fall for it? No? Sad.

Ideas for part 2 please.
Activate: Brain Just Died Jutsu
_______________________________________

1505 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
26.3K 1.1K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
25.6K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...