Anything For You Beyonce

By Crazwoolf123002

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?" γ…‘ In which Jacob attempts a lyric prank on a stranger but ends up fal... More

Info:
Prologue
Stranger Danger
Le Text
Okay then...
Limeade
yEeTuS
... πŸ™ƒ
Flaming Inferno
Amateur
internal screaming
yuppers
cereal
aNgEl
Okay then...????
hOyAaaaAAaaAaa
Congrats you're gay! πŸ₯³πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
thRivE mAh dOoD
UwU central pt.1
UwU central pt.2
UwU central pt. 3
UwU central pt. 4
Ya'll- I-
My Heart Went Oof-
Access Denied... not really
dEeP bReAtHS
wUt dA fUck iS thIs?
bOReD
Oh... how- lovely?
Q&A
Q&A (Answers pt. 1)
Q&A (Answers pt. 2)
Q&A (Answers pt. 3)
dAte nIghT pt.1
dAte nIghT pt. 2
Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls
dAte nIghT pt. 3
fOrK oFf
Sugar Daddy
Need to Scream
Microwaved Cat
Meeting the In-laws
Life Decisions
PROGRESS
you alive?
Triple Date
Panik
Got it
Cracked the Code... not
Suits and Rings
An Answer
Wedding Planning
Reflect
nerves
ν•˜μ–€ champagne 버블에 shower
Happily Ever Bonkers
Epilogue: Little Munchkins
Epilogue 2: Grown up
Under Editing

vIbEs aNd sCarEs

573 39 58
By Crazwoolf123002

^ damn... me liking my own story? Sounds fake to me

"So... after moonbae gets married, what's next?"

Jacob smirked, "Then the rest of you do the same with your boyfriends. Obviously."

Eric flushed a bright red, clearly flustered at the idea of marriage. Sunwoo on the other hand, he looked mortified.

Oh look, a taste of their own fucking medicine!

"I don't think that's a good idea..."

The blondie scoffed, "The hell you mean? You were on my case about getting married!"

"Because you're old enough," was the exact words that left Sunwoo's lips.

What? The? Fuck?

"Are you calling me old!?"

The boy gulped, "No-"

"Yes."

Jacob whirred on Eric, "eXCuSe mEh?"

The maknae ran to hide behind the railing of the stairs they were sitting at... as if that actually made him invisble.

"I can still see you, bitch."

Eric shook his head, "Baby, I'm not even here. I'm a hallucination."

Well, bonus points for the meme I guess but... no.

Mr. Toronto wasn't taking any of this shit. Not today, not tomorrow and not ever.

"You call me old? Then I'll call you a fucking zygote!"

"Not gonna lie... I have no clue what that means."

I see. Uneducated with a side of a death wish. Wonderful. Just marvelous.

Sunwoo laughed now, "Go back to biology."

Eric scrunched up his nose, "Ew. No. I hated that class and didn't even pay attention half the time."

The eldest of the three snorted, "We can tell, hun."

Of course the youngest mocked offense, "Hey! I'm smart!"

The bickering never died down until the bell rang and sadly, the trio had to make their way to their separate classes.

Did they text during class? Maybe. Did they get caught? No, but Eric came pretty damn close.

He'd somehow used his absent mindedness to his advantage to come up with an excuse that the teacher managed to buy.

Apparently that conversation went a little something like this:

Teacher: Eric, what are you looking down at?

Eric: The chair, specifically the texture. It's a lovely texture to look at but when you touch it? Not so fun. I've been contemplating whether or not I should lick it.

Teacher: Understandable, have a nice day.

You see? Eric may be a dumbass, but at least he's a loveable dumbass. Some people are just 100% dumbass without the loveable.

Anygays, there was a stupid substitute professor in his next class. Human Resources. She was quite the contrast from their actual teacher.

Mr. Dunlap was an old man with a lisp and no soul. Seriously, he had no energy and spoke like he was just ready to drop dead at any second.

Miss Hyon? She was definitely in her mid or late twenties but she didn't look or sound like it. She had a youthful vibe and a cheerful voice. It was a joy to be around her.

Damn, why couldn't she have been their teacher?

Anyways, he just kind of zoned out for the rest of his classes so, if you asked him what he learned that day...

He couldn't tell ya shit.

What he remembered from the day was stumbling across Changlix sucking face in the parking lot during lunch.

That... and Eric screaming out of nowhere, 'I'M GONNA DYE MY HAIR PINK AND NO ONE'S GONNA STOP ME!"

Okay bitch... you're right. Do it. No one's stopping you.

Once the day was over, he made his way to Kevin's car in the front entrance and sat on the hood, patiently waiting for him to arrive.

When that time came, his poor fiance looked so worn out and tired and... sick?

The feeling of concern grew as he got closer and closer and had reached a peak when he stood in front of him.

The brunette looked pale. His lips were dry and he had deep bags beneath his eyes.

All Jacob felt in that moment was worry, "Kev, are you okay?"

He got a grunt in response as well as, "Yeah, fine."

Well lemme tell y'all something. He sounded anything but fine. He sounded like he was dying.

On instinct, Jacob brought his hand to Kevin's forehead and immediately recoiled.

"Holy shit, you're burning up."

Dammit you could probably fry an egg on his forehead, it's fucking sizzling. That fever was raging.

Jacob grabbed the lanyard with keys hanging out of his fiance's sweats, "I'm driving today. You're in no condition to be behind the wheel."

He jumped into the car and as soon as Kevin was situated and buckled up in the passenger seat, he took off.

"Let's get you home, hm?"

He heard a sound of protest, "I have work..."

Jacob scoffed. Really? He's sick and he thinks he has to work?

Hell no. CEO's need a break sometimes too.

"Not today you don't. If you think that I'm letting you go anywhere feeling like you are right now, then you are out of your goddamn mind."

Right now, his health was more important.

No further complaints were made. Kevin may be sick and out of it... but he still knows better than to argue with Jacob Bae.

Traffic on the way to the mansion was... not the worst. It wasn't good enough to call decent but it was tolerable.

At least it would have been if Jacob wasn't in a rush to get his poor little fiance in bed.

Once they got home? He had to help Kevin walk up the stairs and to his bedroom. He carefully laid him down and tucked him into the covers.

It was almost immediately when Kevin passed out. Soft snores escaped his lips.

This bitch thought he'd be able to work???? Like this????

Jacob immediately ran to get a wet towel and then ran back and put it over the younger's forehead.

He made sure to call in to the company and tell them about the situation and how Kevin wouldn't be going to work today. They told him that they'd make sure everything would be taken care of and they didn't need to worry about it.

Great. Best news he's heard all day.

Jacob stayed by Kevin's side the entire afternoon and evening. He had to get the towel wet again every 20-30 minutes but it was worth it.

If it meant that his fiance got better... it would be the most rewarding thing in the world.

This moron that he agreed to marry loves to overwork himself and now look where that got him! This man really needs to learn how to take care of himself.

"You're lucky I love you, snickerdoodle. Damn I love you so so much...."

The ill, sleeping boy couldn't hear him, but he meant that and would say it to his face. I mean, how could he not?

Kevin Moon is his soulmate after all.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
That ended in a pretty sentimental way but... 🤷‍♀️

I don't care.

I like this chapter.

Sorry I took so long to update, I got caught up in writing books I haven't even published 🤡

Anyways I have an announcement-

KEVIN MOON ISN'T JUST THE WHOLE DAMN MEAL HE'S A FUCKING BUFFET!!!!

That's it. That's the announcement. Thank you for coming to my TedTalk.

Anyways-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.8K 23
❝don't say I'm not your type, just say that I'm not your preferred sexual orientation.❞ haknyeon awkwardly helps his crush sunwoo get over a heartbre...
11.1K 881 27
"Excuse me, are you Haknyeon by any chance?" "Sunwoo?" β‰ͺ °❅° ≫ In which Haknyeon asks Chanhee to exchange identities for probably one of the dumbest...
35K 1.6K 22
❝Why I like you? I don't know.❞ ━ It all started when Hyunjae did a dare on a public place that his friends told him to do. ─completed: 2021.02.14
38.5K 3K 32
she won't know your feelings if you never confess