Ghetto

由 xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

August is just a rich boy that lives in the hood, temporarily. He has a hard time fitting in since all he eve... 更多

Ghetto
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Please Read This
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Questions
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Questions
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Attention
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 46

29.6K 1.2K 232
由 xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

It ain't worth telling a lie
It ain't worth seeing you cry
It ain't worth ...that's why I'm right here begging you please don't go cause
It ain't worth killing a home
It ain't worth being alone
It ain't worth that's why I'm right here begging you please don't go baby

*There is a pic of Maggie*

August POV

I lied back on my bed and called Blue. The phone rung about three times before she answered.

"Talk." She answered. I laughed slightly. Why she so mean?

"Where you at?" I asked.

"André's house in Mississippi." She said as if I was nobody. I felt like a nobody.

"I got to holla at you bout some shit." I said.

"Talk to me now." She said.

"Naw dude. This ain't no telephone type conversation." I shook my head as if she could see me.

"Really A?" She wined.

"Yes B. I been tripping lately ma. You know I love you right?" I looked down at my three babies sleeping. They look so peaceful.

"Really A? You gone tell me some shit like that when I'm with my nigga?" She smacked her lips. I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

"Yo nigga? So you dating him now?" I said.

"You dating Leslie now?" She snapped.

"She carrying my son." I said. The line got quiet. Too quiet. I think I heard her sniffing.

"Blue..."

"So you got that bitch pregnant?" She said in a whisper.

"I swear I was bullshitting. I love you girl." I said.

"I love you too." She sniffed again.

"But I refuse to be hurt by you anymore." I could hear the crack in her voice signaling that she was about to cry.

"Please don't cry baby girl." I begged.

"You hurt me A. I would've did anything for you!" She cried out.

"I know I know! Just come back to Miami and let me love you right." I said. It got quiet once again.

Aubrey woke up and started crying. I quickly picked her up and started rocking her before she could wake the others.

"Which one of them is crying?" She asked.

"Aubrey. That's all she do!" I wined. I love my daughters but they are too stressful.

"Awww. Tell them that mommy love and miss them." Blue cooed.

"What about me?" I asked. She giggled lightly.

"You got a girlfriend. I got a boyfriend. So stop the bullshit oka." She said. I smirked at her smart mouth.

"Whatever girl. Just holla at me later because your kids giving me a headache." I laughed.

"K. Bye." She hung up.

Blue POV

"Who was that on the phone?" Sippi snuck up behind me in the living room.

"Baby daddy." I smiled at him. He just stared at me suspiciously.

"You ain't catching no feelings for him is it?" He asked.

"No..."

"So why you smiling and stuff after he called you all out your name?" He squinted his eyes. My smile faded slowly.

"I'm in Mississippi right?! Get out your feelings. I only want you." I said. He stared at me with a blank expression. It made me feel so uncomfortable.

"Gal!" His dad called me from outside. I was so grateful so I could get out of his gaze.

I walked out the door and saw him skinning rabbits.

"You ever skinned a rabbit gal?" He chewed on his tobacco like it wasn't no tomorrow.

"No sir." I said. I hope he don't think I'm about to start now.

"Well you want to?" He looked up at me and wiped the sweat off his forehead with his arm.

Hell no

"I don't-"

"Blue! C'mere." I heard Sippi calling me from inside the house. I quickly ran in.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Nothing. I knew you ain't wanna skin no damn rabbits." He laughed. I laughed and hugged him.

"You saved my life Andre." I hugged him tightly.

"Don't call me that. I like Mississippi better." He smirked.

I heard a loud mouth girl outside talking to Sippi's dad. She sounded so country.

"Dreeee!" She yelled as she burst through the front door excitedly. She turned down once she saw me. It was the girl I saw on OoVoO that day.

"Wassup." I broke the silence.

"Blue is it?" She smirked.

"Keshia is it?" I asked. She nodded so I nodded.

"Keshia this is the girl I was telling you about. Blue this is my ex/best friend Keshia." He said.

"She fine Dre." She whispered to him.

"Thanks.." I blushed.

"What you want Keshia? I told you we was gone chill tomar." Sippi plopped down on the couch.

"I needed some gloves." She looked through cabinets and shelves.

"What the fuck you need that for Ke? Let me find out you trying to play doctor again." He smacked his lips. I laughed lightly as she gave him the 'fuck you' look.

"For your information my summer school class is doing surgery on animals today." She said.

"Oh you going to be a vet?" I asked.

"No I'm in pre med." She said grabbing a box of rubber gloves from the computer desk.

"Ma! Keshia in here stealing!" Sippi snitched.

"Put it back Keshia!" His mom yelled from her room. Keshia threw a pillow from the other couch at him.

"I hate you Dre! I don't know what you see in this fool." She looked over at me.

"I like Andre." I kissed his cheek.

"Just cause yo black ass ain't feeling me don't me she ain't." He smirked. She laughed and headed towards the door.

"Bye Blue." She said.

"Bye Keshia." I waved. She smiled and left.

August POV

"I love y'all." I said as I sat in the den with Aubrey, Carter, and Bianca. They just drooled, stared, and babbled.

"August.." My mom called from the living room.

"I'm in the den." I called. I heard several foot steps walking towards the den. She peeped around the corner.

"What you peeping for?" I laughed.

"No reason." She smiled innocently. That means she up to something. She came and sat on the couch next to me.

"I got somebody I want you to meet." She fiddled with her hands. I stared at her.

"Ma I-"

"You can come in Maggie." She cut me off. A shy girl walked in with a slight smile. She was a few years younger than me but she had a body like a grown woman.

Her white skin was all pale and shit like she was scared.

"Hey." She said in almost a whisper. I stared at her then turned to my mom.

"Uh.. I don't mean to but rude but... who are you?!" I squinted my eyes at Maggie.

"August.. she's your sister." Mom smiled.

"She's white!" I said too harshly.

"Her mom is white and her dad is your dad." She said. I stared at my mom. This gots to be a joke!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

Oliviana 由 Mya ✨

同人小說

274K 16.8K 25
Inspired by the story "Othello". Oliviana (Olivia) Taylor has it all. Being a senior in high school with her best friends, Ashley Rush and Ivy Green...
311K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
12.6K 192 10
Ayame Asano is sent to E class because of her father, upon arrival not only does she find a very lively class with an all-around over-excited teacher...
9.9M 359K 52
My works #4 //. King Thomas. 21 and already a top drug lord in the streets of Harlem but it's one obstacle that makes this difficult. Not the people...