sunrise.

By romancevoid

๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‹๐„. at first they were each other's light in a dark world. now having each other they're ent... More

๐’๐”๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ÿ - แด€ ส€แดแด„แด‹ส ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›
i. C.V.J.D.F
ii. mentor
iii. advice
iv. everyone wants power
v. a new member
vi. quite the surprise
vii. ultimate betrayal
viii. just for tonight
ix. no one else
x. nothing like a cat fight
๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„ - แด˜แด€๊œฑแด› สœษช๊œฑแด›แดส€ส
xi. mystery pictures
xiii. sneaky deliveries
xiv. jackson
xv. adoption day
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ - แด€ ษดแด‡แดก ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข
xvi. a new bond
xvii. unfriendly encounters
xviii. clubbing at a gay club
xix. better communication
xx. seeks a master
xxi. romeo & juliet
xxii. understanding the bond
xxiii. her bloodline
xxiv. raving
xxv. well needed conversation
xxvi. eighteenth birthday
xxvii. police station trouble
xxviii. master plan
xxix. flatline
xxx. saturn

xii. ex hunter & hunter

1.7K 55 4
By romancevoid

CHAPTER TWELVE
"ex hunter & hunter"

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

JASON'S BLACK SUV CAME TO A STOP IN FRONT OF NONE THE OTHER CHRIS ARGENT. Stepping out of the car, Jason shoots Chris an uneasy glare as his long legs march toward the infamous hunter. Someone he once called his best friend, the one person who truly knew Jason. "Chris." He said with a nod in acknowledgement.

"Jason," Chris spoke, stepping toward his once called best friend. "Glad you decided to help. I'm not sure what my father has asked of you, but I know you wouldn't have done it if it was just a crazed omega." He broke the ice, trying to read Jason like he used to be a long time ago.

"Well when he threatens my client, he leaves me with no choice." Jason told him, catching Chris by surprise with the new found information. "Thank you for leaving him home. If he was here, I would've put a bullet through his sick skull."

Chris sighed at the deathly threat, "What do you mean he threatened your client?"

"I'm well aware you know of Haven Woods. And that young boy, Scott McCall, is a werewolf." Jason told him, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Your father isn't just looking to take down the Kanima."

"As far as I'm concerned he came to bury Kate and take down the Kanima." He said, giving him an odd look at Jason's angry demeanor.

Jason chuckled, shaking his head. "He wants to eliminate Derek Hale. You know, to finish what your pathetic sister started six years ago."

Chris remained silent. He knew what his sister had done went against the code. He knew how her actions is what costed him his once best friend. His sister causing the Hale fire and leaving Derek on his own. Of course his father would want revenge because his father knew a werewolf killed Kate. He just didn't know the werewolf that killed her was dead. And now he wants revenge on every werewolf.

"What? Nothing to say, Chris? It's quite sad how after all these years, you're still the same old person with daddy issues." Jason taunted, stepping close to Chris who drew his pistol at him. "Of course it's not the dirty kind. But the one where the son isn't loved by his father, and the princess sister gets all the attention."

Chris clicked his gun, aiming at Jason's chest. "Enough! I didn't come here to pick a fight with you! I came here to talk about the threat in this town."

"As far as I'm concerned, the Kanima isn't the only threat this town has. And no, I don't mean the werewolves." A wicked grin crossed Jason's face as his burning gaze made Chris feel nervous.

"What is one thing you want done in order for you to help take out the Kanima? I'll talk to Gerard, you won't have to deal with taking out Derek Hale." Chris tried to negotiate with him.

Shaking his head, Jason took another step toward Chris. "I'm not helping unless Gerard talks to the buddy he has in the DA. Once he does that and I get Haven's adoption finalized, then I'm down to business." He glanced at the gun pointed directly at his chest, his wicked grin turning into a sinister smirk.

"What does Haven have to do with any of this again?" Chris asked, trying to fully understand why his father would bring an innocent girl into this situation.

"Apparently her and Derek are in a relationship. I'm not sure why that even matters, we don't know if she even knows of this world." Jason told him, sarcastically holding his hands up in surrender followed by a low chuckle. "Drop the gun, Chris, I'm unarmed."

Chris lowered the gun, feeling somewhat guilty as he knew the truth. He knew Haven and Derek were involved with each other and that she knew of this world. He wasn't sure if he should tell Jason. It was obvious he cared for his client and wasn't sure he would help if he was aware that Haven knew all about werewolves.

"Gerard wants me to turn Haven against Derek. To make her hate him and if they really are in a relationship, then Haven would be Derek's weakness." Jason hypothesized, always being one or more steps ahead of everything. One thing that always made his hunter abilities stand out. Chris greatly admired this about him, even if they weren't on good terms.

"But we don't know if Haven knows of the supernatural. Should we risk revealing it to her and having her in danger?" Chris hated to lie to him but he had no choice. He was beginning to see a different side of his father and he needed to do something quick. "Plus, I don't know where her and Derek stand after her runaway. From what Allison has told me, Scott has been watching closely over her."

"Doesn't matter if they're still together or not. You know how your father is. He thinks she knows something because of Derek." Jason was right. He always seemed to be right.

Chris sighed, "Look, I know you can't be around all the time so let me watch over Haven. Her and Allison are close so it won't be hard to see her often." This time, Chris was right. He certainly didn't want Haven to get caught in the crossfire of it all, even though she was aware of the supernatural. But he knew Haven wasn't aware of his family being the reason why Derek was without a family. This helped the situation.

"I'll keep her clear of Gerard as much as I can. But she's supposed to be meeting with him early Monday morning at school." Chris informed him, remembering what he was told about the fight between her and Erica. "He's their new principal."

Smart move, Gerard, Jason thought to himself. "Do you know why she's supposed to meet with him?"

"Just an altercation with another girl. From what I've heard, she was being bothered and pushed around by this girl." Chris explained, watching Jason's hardened features drop significantly.

"Dammit, Haven," Jason whispered, shaking his head in disappointment. He looked at Chris in desperation, "I need you to do something big for me."

"Depends on what it is." Chris said skeptically, giving him a cautious look as he knew Jason was one who never asked for help.

"I need you to make sure Gerard doesn't give any punishment to Haven. If he does, then I'm immediately informed and it goes on her record," Jason paused, placing his hands back into his pockets as he met Chris's questioning stare. "I'm not sure she has another chance left to be given."

"That must be why Gerard is throwing her into this. He knows you'll help if it means she'll get adopted." Chris put the pieces together, undeniably shocked by his father's intentions.

Jason nodded, "He said if I help take down the Kanima and take out Derek Hale as well as turning Haven against him, he'll talk to the DA. To help push her adoption."

"But... you don't wanna do that." Jason shook his head at Chris's words.

"I'm not helping until I get a call from the DA about her adoption going through. Pass the message to Gerard." Jason said, turning on his feet to walk away. "Good seeing you, Chris!"

"You too, Jason. I'll be in touch in a few days with an update."

•••

"Derek, seriously! Come on," Haven whined, giving him a glare that was quick to turn into a grin when she looked at him. "I have to finish this essay even though I'm probably getting suspended on Monday."

"Exactly, so don't do it if you know you're getting suspended." Derek said, laughing as she pushed him away from her.

"A suspension isn't going to look good on my record so the least I could do is my homework and keep my grades where they are." She told him, beginning to type the last paragraph to her essay.

He frowned, "Well are you almost done? I wanna take you somewhere."

"Yes I'm almost done and no you can't take me anywhere. Remember I'm grounded." She said, quickly typing away the last few sentences so she could be done with her homework and not have to worry about anything else.

He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned against the head board of her bed. A pout sat on his face as he watched her finish her essay. The two of them stay in her room all day watching movies and relaxing. This meant everything to Derek, finally having a day off from hunting down the Kanima and training his pack. And arguing with Scott whenever Haven wasn't around. But she didn't need to know that.

"I'm bored." He pouted, earning a quick glare from Haven.

"I'm almost done. Relax. God you're so needy. Why do you always act like this when I'm doing homework?" She asked, closing her laptop the moment she finished the last sentence to her essay. "I swear you act like the girl in the relationship."

He scoffed at her, "No I don't."

"Mhm, sure you don't." She said sarcastically, crawling over him to straddle his pelvis. She leaned down to press her lips against his, engulfing him in a soft kiss. 

"When does Scott and Melissa come home?" He asked in between kisses, slowly moving so she was underneath him.

"Not sure about Scott but Melissa is working the night shift." She mumbled, helping Derek removed his shirt before pulling him back down into a feverish kiss.

"Perfect. All mine."

__________

i have the perfect way to end this book... just hope y'all don't hate me for it hehe. 

vote and comment for next chapter!

word count; 1624

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897K 23.7K 61
Derek was supposed to hate Maeve, he had to hate Maeve. Yet, he found himself undeniably in love with her. COMPLETE ( with epilogue and bonus chapter...
16.2K 315 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
29.3K 836 23
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘" Book 1 Stiles Stilinski x Fem!OC TW S1-2 Started: 04/17/24 ...
326K 8.3K 55
๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‹๐„. they became each other's light in a dark world. { derek hale x oc } { teen wolf s1 } { the fosters inspiration } BOOK 1; moonli...