Her Lost LOVE (Under Major E...

By 4hanna

What would you do , if you one day walked into your office and found the dead love of your life sitting there... More

Teaser
1. Guilty
2.The truth
promo 1
3.The past
4.what happened ?
5.The Same Face
6. Reality Strike
7.Who are you?
8. Whom To Believe
9.Identity got Revealed
10.In search of truth of prem
11.At prem's house , being prem
12.Wife , but helpless

Attention please 😊

635 19 0
By 4hanna

Helloooiii friends,

Hope you guys still remember me 😊. It's been soo long , hope you all are fit and fine ...

Guys , I am thinking to edit and republish my story "HER LOST LOVE " So for that I really need your support and love 🥺🥺.

So I unpublished all part and thought to start the edit from today itself. If you guys forget about this story and want to reread ...I really appreciate it , because in this editting process I am thinking to add some more element ...even more chapters to make it more beautiful.

Hope you guys support me through out the process.and one more, I will update every new part on Monday and Thursday there won't be any long break between the updates..

Do vote , comment and add this book into your library for the update notification and share to your friends ❤️❤️❤️

With love
Aneesa@4hanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 3.7K 20
Winner of First Prize in Best Fantasy story in Abhigya Awards 2018... They are arch rivals... One fights for the truth and the other fight for money...
64K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
30K 3K 71
"I'm sorry, I can't marry with you, you gave me time, to say yes, & I said yes to you, that time I didn't know, I'll call off our marriage.." He take...
46.7K 2.5K 22
This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track...