[REMAKING] YTTD Female Reader...

By SEX-DETECTIVE

I'M REMAKING THIS BOOK- CHECK OUT MY MOST RECENT CHAPTER- Cover by me. This is my dumb stupid old sticky firs... More

REMAKING THIS BOOK BECAUSE WHY NOT-
Introduction
Majority Vote?
JOE!
T-The Lights
NOOOOOOOOOO
A/N
F-First Trial?
A/N (Tank you)
People?
INTRODUCTION TIME! (PART 1)
INTRODUCTION TIME! (PART 2)
INTRODUCTION TIME! (LAST PART)
Box... I don't trust box...
TO THE BAR!!!
TO THE GAME ROOM!!!
TO THE CAFETERIA / PINK ROOM!!!
L E F T L E G H A S B E E N F O U N D
Pick your Challenger
Y/N L/N Sprite
Memory Dance Sprites
We gotta fight with our words then-
Russian Roulette
R I G H T A R M H A S B E E N F O U N D
Mishima do be good at lying tho
L E F T A R M H A S B E E N F O U N D
Mishima the secret smoker
Sue Miley, the Laughing Doll
The death... of the professor...
Flashback
Sprite of your little sibling that is dead
Aftermath
Keymaster...?
New cover
Hidden Room
Kanna's Sidequest
The Red Room
Gonbee Yamada
Memory Dance Moves
Some (3) Pixel Arts for Y/N
Some (4) Pixel Arts for Y/N
Some (2) Pixel Art for Y/N
Pixel Art for Y/N
Mirror Room
Nao..!
Last Supper Room...
One fact about Y/N
Main Game (Preliminary Vote)
Main Game (Final Vote)
My friend and stalker's execution...
Epilogue
Chapter 1 Summary
"...I'm... sorry..."
ĐĀŰĢHŤƏŔ
Y/N and Saras' hallucinations
Happy Reunion!
Wait, is that Mishima?!
The Sub Game
What should Y/Ns' sexuality be?
The Broken Monitor
First Attraction Dialogue
Oh hey, it's Sou!
Which one?
Alices' Request
The Hades Incident
Finding the other attractions
The Second Attraction
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Chapter 3 Action CG
Kannas' conversation
The Medical Office
Little gif I made
Vietnamese Website Warning
New Cover
Learning more about Keiji
Safalins' Machine
The Broken Mishima AI
STILL ALIVE-
The Room of Lies

Birdcage Game

405 11 0
By SEX-DETECTIVE

Y/N POV
We made it to the Hidden Room to see Sou on the laptop. Probably trying to figure out the password. Sou turns to us. "Ahh, sorry, sorry. I'm here." He notices the guy me and Sara were carrying. "Waugh?! Who's that guy?!" He looks away. "I... I can't lend a hand there. Sorry..." I nod.

We walk inside if the Pink Room. The first person to notice was Keiji. "Hm...? Y/N... Sara... Is that..."

"H-Hwahhhhh...?! T-The hell is this about?! That guy... Where did you even find him..?!"

"Well, you see..." I started to tell them what happened in the Red Room. Me and Sara place the man on the floor. Keiji goes to the man and checked his pulse. "Relax. He's just fainted."

"Who in the world is this guy..." Joe asks. Keiji looks at the mans neck. "He's got a collar." "Aha! He's on our side!" Sara exclaimed. "...Would be nice. As the friendly neighborhood policeman, though, I'm wary about how we haven't seen him before."

'Was he in the Red Room this whole time? It'll be hard to figure out his situation until he wakes up...'

"As long as he doesn't move, should be fine. Once he's up, let's leisurely question him."

As I felt a bit of relief, my attention unavoidably turned toward the situation in the room.

Joe turns to Keiji. "Uhh... Keiji. Are Nao and Gin still..."

"Yeah. Still the same as ever. They haven't moved an inch. ...Hurts me to see, too."

"Keiji, might you want to investigate?" I ask. "...Well, yeah. It's hard, but somebody's gotta do it... And I just so happen to be a pro." Keiji paused for a second. "...Though this is my first time investigating a body I one talked to."

"It... is hard for you after all, huh?" "...Dummy. Nao's got it a million times worse. Losing somebody she respects... Man..." "...U-Um! Is there someone you respect, Keiji?" Joe asks. "...Maybe there was."

A message for those in the room. A voice rang out. Please exit the room quickly to allow for retrieval of the corpse.

"Retrieval... of the corpse?"

"...D...Don't be ridiculous!! I won't..." Nao said. "I won't give the professor to anyone!!" She shouted. Defiance will not be tolerated. Beginning fog dissemination.

"That... gas again...!" Joe pointed out. "No...! Stop!! Please, stop!! The professor... isn't dead at all...!!" With that, Nao took part of Mishima... and put it... in the box Q-taro had brought.

"W-What're you doing, meow?! You shouldn't do that, woof!!"

"Please get out of my way!!" Nao brushed the others aside and took off running. "Hold on, meow!!" Gin started to chase after her. "Gin, don't!! Wait!!"

"Now this is no good... Y/N, Sara, Joe, let's give chase."

"Please! Nao's lost her cool! So treat her carefully!!" Reko told us. We nod. Then we ran out of the Pink Room. "Huh?! Where'd she go?!"

'No way... did she go up the stairs?!'

I lead everyone into the Hidden Room. "Sou! Have you seen Nao or Gin?!" "Hm..? Miss Nao and Gin? They haven't come by here." Sou turns back to the laptop. We ran out of the room and went to the Central Hall. "Why isn't Q-taro here?!" "Did he go to the second floor?!"

"What do we do?!" Sara asks, "We should split up and search for her.." Keiji nods. "Alright, Joe. Can I trust you to the first floor?"

"Huh?! Won't it dangerous with just you three?!"

"...Could be a dangerous date, for sure." "Well... If you're late coming back, I'll go help!" "Okay. Now let's hurry and find Nao!" They both nod. Then, we go up the stairs.

"This is the second floor, eh? Lotsa doors." There were four door infront of us. A red "Sp" door, a gray "Ro" door, a "Mir" door, and a yellow "Sp" door.

Between the doors were iron bars.

We go inside of the red "Sp" room first. It was a spa with a red penguin. 'Nao and Gin aren't here..!' Sara went towards the water and filled up the bottle she found in the Red Room. I look at the penguin statue. "That's a cute penguin statue.." I mutter. "i'm not a penguin.."

I turn around and walk towards the exit. "Nope." Sara and Keiji follow me out of the room. Next we go inside the gray "Ro" door to see... "Gin!!" "B... Big sis Y/N... Sara.. Help, meow...! I was looking for big sis Nao..."

Gin was in an iron cage...

"An iron cage! How can we...?!" Me and Sara ran to the cage. "Ahh... I wouldn't go touching that." Keiji warned us but it was too late. As we touched the cage.. the cage started to sink...

"Eee... ahh... big sis Y/NNN!! Saraaa!!" Gin cried out. "Gin!!" "It's sinking lower and lower, meow... No, woof! I'm scaaared...!! Help me, big sis Y/N!! Sara!!"

'Think fast, Y/N!!' Sara went to one side of the cage and tried lift up the cage. "Get me out of heeere!!" Gin pleaded. "Gin!!"

Then, the cage stopped, completely buried in the ground.

"Ahhh... Gin...!!" Sara was still trying to lift the cage but it wasn't budging... 'What should we-' Keiji cut off my thoughts. "...There, maybe?" Keiji said as he looked at one tiles on the wall.

"Huh...?" He went towards the tile and removed it from the wall, revealing a ladder. "Yep, it's a ladder." I was shooketh when he found out about the ladder. "This way, Y/N, Sara." Keiji said as he climbed down the ladder. Me and Sara follow him down the ladder.

'It's dark in here...' I look up to see Gin shaking in the iron cage. "Gin! Are you okay?!" He didn't respond. Under him was a computer screen. "I'm lousy with machines..." Keiji said. "Something's written here." I read the message that was on machine.

"Birdcage Game. Free the bird (hostage) from the cage. Hold down the green switch to raise output to maximum. Don't let your guard down. Wicked masks will come kill those pressing the switch. Shine holy light on the masks, and wait for an opportunity to keep holding."

"Err... So we just have to hold down this button... But if masks appear, let go and shine holy light...? Wonder what light it means."

Sara look under the machine. "Ah! There's a flashlight below the machine!"

"Ahh, that'd be our holy light." I go to Sara and reached out to get the flashlight.

Picked up the Flashlight.

"Hold down the button while the masks aren't watching... Was that it?"

"And when they appear, repel them... Right." "I'll push the button. Sara, you tell me when to stop and Keiji." I gave him the flashlight. "You use the flashlight." They nod.

I took a deep breath and pressed the button. A noise rang throughout the room. 'Woah..!'

"Looks like it's starting."

I'm too lazy to explain what happened so to imeskip

"Whew... Can he be freed now...?

"Hm... The flashlight's stopped working too. Oh well. Gin, can you open it up and come down?" Gin stayed quiet. "Gin... I bet that was scary. It's okay now." Keiji picked up the trembling Gin and set him down. "Big sis Y/N..." Gin dove into my chest.

"Gin... It's okay... It's okay..." I rub his back to calm him down. "...Now, let's go." I let go of Gin. Then, we climbed up the ladder and walked out of the "Ro" room. "No Nao, huh... Seems the second floor was a bust." Keiji said. I nod. 'I hope Joe found her on the first floor... Speaking of Joe... Right, we made him that promise.'

"Even policemen get bad luck sometimes, huh?"

"Sure isn't great, is it? Maybe I'll hafta retire."

'Urk... I guess he'll just dodge the question if I beat around the bush...' "Come to think of it, you also said... there was someone you looked up to."

"...Did I say that?" I nod. He looks away. "..Do you not want to talk about it?"

"Hahaha! You're really as sharp as a tack."

'"Was"... means it was someone in his past.' "We want to know more about you, Keiji." I told him. "Huh, now that's strange..."

"Trying to evade the question again?" "Wahah... Got it. I'll do this. If we survive that Main Game thing, I'll tell you both."

"Huh...? So you're saying... we're really going to do the Main Game...?" Sara said. "...Doubt it'd be easy to avoid. These people aren't gonna allow that. And once it begins... Everyone'll be serious... And myself... I don't wanna die either."

"Keiji... I'd... hate to die too." Sara nods in agreement. "...Nobody wants to die. ...It'll be an ugly struggle, that's for sure.Maybe we'll all come to hate each other. But if you survive regardless, and you're still curious about me... I'll be fine with telling you and you alone."

"We'll definitely... look for a way to sidestep the Main Game."

"Right. Just be ready..."

After that conversation we went downstairs into the Central Hall. But downstairs, the lights were out. 'Why are the lights out..?'

Gin gripped onto my skirt while Sara held my hand. Keiji stood close behind us so we won't split up. We walked out of the Central Hall into I think the Bar but we didn't find her. Next, we went to the Game Room. Guess what? She wasn't there. We even checked the Blue and Red Room and she wasn't here. Then, we went to the Cafeteria. She wasn't there. We went towards the back of the Cafeteria.

We first go inside the Pink Room. She wasn't there. Next the Hidden Room. In the Hidden Room we saw a pair of brown shoes on the floor. 'Wait.. Those shoes...' I step closer to the brown shoes to see Sou lying face-down on the floor, not moving an inch...

"Sou!" I crouch to his level. "...Ahh..." Keiji walked towards me and Sou and pressed a two fingers on his neck. "It's okay, he's breathing." I shake him to see if he would wake up. "Hey, get a hold of yourself." Keiji said. No response.

"...Y/N, Sara, check the surrounding." "R...Right!" Sara said. As I nod and stood up. "Gin, could you look outside the room?" Keiji asks. Gin nods and walked out the door.

I walk towards Sara, who was looking at the desk in shock. I look at the desk. 'The laptop's gone!!'

We both go towards the desk and checked under the table. While checking under the desk, I saw a green glow toward the back. 'Another card...' Sara looks behind us then grabbed the card. I lean to see what was on the card. 'Sacrifice..'

"Y/N. Sara." Sara quickly returned the card to where it was. "S... Sou...! You've come to!" We stood up and turned to face Sou. He had that creepy look again. 'Did he... see that...?' Sou holds his head. "Ugh...!! Oww... Did I pass out...?" "You got whacked in the back of the head. Doesn't seem to have caused bleeding, though."

"That's awful... Who would do that...? Ack... I've been had! The laptop's gone..."

"It must have taken away..."

"Uh, did you know figure out the password?" I ask. "I.. didn't figure anything out. Not the password... or what data was on it..."

"Oh well... It must've been inconvenient for somebody. So somebody used the confusion to steal it. Somebody... on the first floor."

"Let's all meet up.." I said. "Good point. Don't want our feelings nor our actions to be all over the place.We'll round everyone up. ...We should take the time to sort things out."

'Is there... someone bad among us...? I don't... know what's going on.' "Hey, Miss Y/N... Miss Sara... Were you... looking at something earlier?" I start to sweat. "Uhhhhhhh... We don't know. What are you talking about?" "...Huh, I see."

We walked out of the Hidden Room and went into the Cafeteria. "Oh, Miss Y/N, Miss Sara, and company." "Kai!" "Yes, I am Kai. (That was one of my favorite moments from Kai-) Is something the matter?"

"We were just talking about all meeting up." Keiji told Kai. "Come to think of it, Joe was saying to come gather in the bar."

"Huh..."

"The lights are restored, so at last I can move. Shall we all go together?" I nod.

Then, we walked out of the Cafeteria to go to the Bar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 108 51
this is the rewrite one, since you already know that I deleted the previous one since all of the chapters there are messed up. And I at least try an...
42.1K 528 8
If you're going to request, at least give me some details, and maybe use manners. Thanks. I'm not good at introducing my writing, so please read and...
456K 4.4K 19
I regret writing this book Start - March 27th, 2018 End- October 2021 Cover by me
1.8K 25 6
Requests are open so feel free to send some stuff, I've been trying to improve my writing and I think oneshots are fun little practices. (My writing...