QUARANTINE BOOK CLUB

By PetraDay

This is your safe space. If you're looking for feedback, reads, votes and a genuine community. Tap READ and... More

About the club.
Weeks task.
Weeks task.
Book of the month!
Week task + Botm update.
Botm nominees.
Botm + monthly task.
1k reads + announcement
Announcement.
June Monthly tasks.

Reminder <3

78 2 9
By PetraDay

Hi fellow writers! 💫

Reading tasks should be completed by Wednesday!

Remember to comment on the authors name the number of chapters you read and your feedback!

VOTING for the book of the month is part of the task so please don't forget to complete that too.

If any member hasn't read your book by Wednesday please comment on their name so I can notify them or send a PM.

Also, we have new members so welcome!

I think I'll start introducing them in some chapters so everyone feels welcomed!

ALSO, since we have new members, they won't be able to read all books by Wednesday so new members will have a due date of month-end!

Thank you 💕

Members:

@PetraDay
ItsRory_12
Kibika
sxftbuttxrfly
samjoon2508
nebula108
coffeecup1825
LUNAG88
Glilimidae
thisplacehauntsme
TwoForMirth
thepizzafreak101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999K 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
238K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
48.1K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
17.1M 656K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...