The Tulip cottage

By nandy1910

"Why don't we take a vacation ?" she asked. Without knowing the trouble they are going to face everyone is pa... More

Epi No.2 - After a long time
Epi No.3- Trip Day 01
Epi No.4 - Love story part 01- Lehenga
Epi No.5 - Love story part 02
Epi No.06- Love story part 03- Help me
Epi No.07 - Love story part 04 - I ❤ her / I ❤ him
Epi No.8 - Love story part 5 - Crush
Epi No.9 - Love story part 6 - The Kings Collections
Epi No.10 - Love story part 7 - I Love you
Epi No.11 - Love story part 8- Blush
Epi No.12 - Love story part 9 - Couple Dance
Epi. No.13 - Love story part 10 - Yeah, its you
Epi No. 14 - Love story part 11 - You deserve this
Epi. No.15 - Love story part 12 - Mafia gang
Epi No.16 - Love story part 13 - Sorry
Epi No.17 - Gracia is dead
Epi No. 18 - Sassy Queen
Epi No.19 - Sara
Epi No.20 - Veera is missing
Epi No.21 - Gia - Abortion
Epi No.22 - Lizzy's curse
Epi No.23 - Ephialtes - Mickey
Epi. No.24 - Anonymous 01 revealed
Epi No. 25 - Coffin - Mickey was Killed
Epi No. 26 - Anonymous Revelation and the hidden secrets
Epi No. 27 - Angel kiss
Epi No. 28 - The End
Epilogue - Happily ever after
Update
Bonus chapter

Epi No.1 - Beautiful morning

1.3K 50 5
By nandy1910

The sun is shining brightly.

It's Monday morning.

"Good morning mummy." Nikitha said while entering the kitchen.

"Nikie it's already 7.30am and you told me that you have a patient to check at 8.30am " Nikitha's mom asked her while checking the French toast.

"Oh my God.. I forgot mom,  I will get ready within 15 minutes please pack my breakfast"

Nikitha went to her room and showered quickly.

Time skips..

As soon as Nikitha entered the hospital her junior came running towards her.

Nikitha is a surgeon in a multispeciality hospital.

"What happened?" Nikitha asked her in a concerned tone.

"Doctor, Dean is on rounds. If he comes to know that you're not in the cabin then we have to face the consequences " Ramya said without taking a breath.

"Hahah hahah Ramya don't worry , now ask Mr. Sundar to meet me and take the prescription print out from this pendrive". Nikitha laughed and gave the instruction.

"Yes doctor " Ramya said and left.

After attending 4-5 patients Nikitha moved to the canteen to have her breakfast. 

She opened her tiffin box and saw salad.

She frowned after seeing the salad.

For the past one month her mother was very conscious about diet and health. Sometimes Nikitha felt not to get married. 

Yes , marriage. Nikitha is going to get married soon.

Nikitha's mom is very strict about the diet so that Nikitha won't gain excess weight until the marriage. Even though Nikitha is enchanting. Nikitha's mom wanted Nikitha to maintain the weight.

After having the boring breakfast. 

Nikitha took her phone and checked the messages and sent a good morning message to her friends .

Then she searched for a particular name and checked for the messages in that chat . As expected no message from that particular contact .

With a sad face she kept her phone in the purse and continued her work.

After 07.00pm she thought of returning home so she stood from her chair and heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Nikitha said with a slight sigh.

"Hey Nikitha ,how was the weekend ?" Harish asked excitedly.

Grinding her teeth and putting a fake smile on her face she replied " It's fine sir".

"Oh Nikitha I have told you many times to  call me "Harish" , I may be the dean of this hospital for others but you're my friend and I expect you to call me by my name". He said with a smirk on his face.

Controlling the anger she said "Yes, I am leaving now so bye " .

Saying politely she moved from her cabin.

___________

Morning...

Before Nikitha could come into the hospital. 

Harish in his cabin..

"I'm going for rounds " Harish said in an urgent manner and stood from his chair.

"But sir, we have other work. " Harish's assistant said with a hesitation because he knew about his boss's anger.

" It's been two days, I want to see her." Harish said in a calm tone but his voice was hoarse. 

"Sir, do you love her?" he asked in a doubtful tone.

"Yes I do, I want her " Harish replied immediately. 

"But sir, she doesn't show any interest towards you." the assistant said in a dragging tone.

"That's why I like her so much. One day she will be mine". He said with confidence.

After saying this Harish paid a casual visit to the wards.

When he saw her at the end of the corridor he stood still looking at her beautiful face , pinkish lips that drove him wild, dark eyeliners and her beautiful earrings , a small chain in her neck then his eyes went below her neck and looked at her breathtaking structure. 

Knowing the surroundings he calmed himself and continued his work.

Harish wants to own Nikitha and he is obsessed with her.

Flash back

2 years before

"Dad I don't want to become a dean and that job is not my style" Harish argued in an irritated voice.

"Then, why did you become a doctor?" Harish's dad asked him with a confused look.

"You and mom forced me, but now I won't listen to you".

He said in a determined tone.

After arguing with his dad, Harish slammed the door behind him and went inside the lift .

As soon as he entered the elevator, his ears were filled with sweet giggles and his nose was filled with a sweet smell.

He turned his head and looked at a woman who was surrounded by a group of kids.

Harish's heart stopped beating for a second after seeing her.

Harish has seen so many girls and slept with gorgeous ladies but he has never seen a woman like her.

She was breathtaking.

He remembered few lines

'You have breathed all this colour; Into my life that was so grey.

This rusty old body of mine; Finds its nerves set on fire.

Oh, that face of hers!

And her shape! Now I am. You temptress! I'm swooning.'

He took a step forward to speak with her but she moved out of the elevator with the kids.

He followed her. She left the children in the child care ward then entered into the lift and went to the floor where the dean's office is located.

She told the person in charge that she wanted to meet the dean and took a seat in the waiting area.

Harish sat beside her, she was holding a file and a phone.

She was not wearing a white coat so Harish thought that she may be a patient or patient's relative or may be coming from a charitable trust for the donation purpose so he turned towards her side and started to talk with her.

Harish asked her "Excuse me Miss. Do you want to meet the dean ?".

She said " yes " with a small smile.

" Whatever you want to talk with him, you can tell me and I can help you". He said in a polite tone.

" No,I can't tell that to you. I will meet the dean directly." she said with a confused and irritated expression but her tone was normal.

Once again he tried to speak to her but she said " Mister I don't want to talk to you and I don't know who you are so please stop annoying me and carry on with your work".

After hearing this kind of denial for the first time Harish was amazed instead of getting angry.

After a few minutes she was called by the dean so she went inside the cabin.

Harish followed her.

Seeing Harish his father said to Nikitha" Miss Nikitha please sit". 

She sat on the chair which was placed in front of the dean's table.

Without knowing that Harish is behind her back, she started to speak but she was interrupted by the dean.

Dean said to Harish "come and sit next to Nikitha".

Nikitha was shocked by the dean's behaviour.

Dean turned towards her and said

" Miss Nikitha, I would like to introduce my one and only son, Doctor Harish".

She was shocked but hid her reaction with a soft smile and turned towards Harish.

She greeted him with a fake smile.

Then the dean told her to speak.

Nikitha has to identify and select new medical equipment for the hospital use.

Because of Nikitha's observing skill she was asked to do this work along with the other works.

So she came to discuss the equipment with the dean. She was explaining to Dean and Harish was admiring her like everything around him was faded out.

Dean called Harish by his name.

He came back to sense and looked at his father.

Dean said " This is the reason why I want you to take the dean position , you are young, you can work and think ten times better than me and you will be having Nikitha to help you around."

After knowing that Nikitha will be around him all the time. Harish said in a professional tone " From next week I will take up the dean position please do all the paper works " 

Dean was shocked to hear his son's words.

"I'm leaving now and I want Miss Nikitha to assist me for the other works too. " Harish said.

He turned towards Nikitha and smiled casually.

But Nikitha noticed the smirk on his face.

After that week Nikitha started to assist him in his work and meetings and when she is around him, she can sense the way he looks at her.

One day said in a bossy way "Sir I have helped more than you needed ,now I want to look after my work so other things will be taken care of by your other assistants. If you need any help you can ask me".

Harish doesn't like to receive orders but when Nikitha says he can't deny her words.

He liked her bossy attitude so he obeyed her words.

Harish didn't even try to propose to her but he tried to be close towards her and confess his way of thinking towards her in a hint manner.

In Spite of knowing what Harish is trying towards her, Nikitha pretends that she didn't understand anything.

He tried twice to give a hint to her but nothing worked.

Harish said to himself "I will make her think that she can't live without me."

He tried different ways to move near Nikitha but she denied everything with her sweet smile.

After seeing Harish for the first time, Nikitha also liked him because he is so charming and handsome .

When Nikitha started to work as his assistant she came to know about his play boy attitude and one night stands so she maintained a good distance from him always and after knowing about his way towards the girls, she started to hate him.

But she didn't expect that one day he would be a great hindrance to her life.

____________________________________________

Nikitha had a group of friends 

Girls : Dipshi , Manisha & Shivani

Boys : Arjun, Sanjeev & Rahul

Nikitha , Arjun , Sanjeev and Dipshi belong to the same school but different classes.

Nikitha and Arjun in the science group. Sanjeev and Dipshi in commerce.

Shivani, Manisha and Rahul belong to the same school but different classes.

Nikitha and Sanjeev are childhood friends but during teenage Arjun and Nikitha became close . Even though Sanjeev was a childhood friend of Nikitha. Arjun is pretty close to her. He is her secret keeper.

Sanjeev and Nikitha lived in the same locality and studied in the same class until high school .They were best friends from the kindergarden. 

During their middle part of teenage Arjun joined their school.

Everyday Sanjeev and Nikitha would go home together but one day Sanjeev had football practice so he asked Nikitha to go home first.

While returning to home from the school a group of boys surrounded Nikitha and started to bully her.

Those boys were sent by a girl who is interested in Sanjeev .

Arjun came on time and rescued Nikitha.

Next day Nikitha told about the incident to Sanjeev but she did not tell about the person who is behind that act due to a particular reason.

She told Arjun not to reveal the truth and he agreed to her. From that day Arjun became close to her.

Manisha , Rahul and Shivani are also childhood friends.

They all joined the same University.

Nikitha and Arjun joined in medicine and Manisha too.

Dipshi joined a professional course to become a lecturer. 

Shivani joined the IT course.

Rahul in a business related course .

Sanjeev in the commerce department .

They all were connected by Nikitha and Manisha.

Soon Sanjeev became close to Manisha and Shivani. Rahul and Nikitha became best friends. He used to accompany her all the time.

Rahul, Arjun ,Dipshi ,Manisha and Shivani had a good friendship and communication with each other but Rahul and Sanjeev didn't like each other. But they won't show directly and act cool. 

Except for Sanjeev and Rahul, everyone had a good friendship. 

Whenever they have any arguments or fights Nikitha will be the first person to solve the problem and she will always try her best to keep them united.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 193 21
They say when a devil falls in love, it's the most hauntingly beautiful thing ever. And you should be terrified, for he will go to the depths of hell...
1.1M 53.5K 71
Stood Third place winner in romance category of STARLIGHT AWARDS! Previously known as "Making her mine" "Get ready . You have only 20 mins". He order...
12.8K 329 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
142K 6.7K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...