a hero not a sorcerer

By grcundzero

in which gojo satoru's sister, the second strongest sorcerer next to his brother, stumbles upon ua. she told... More

informations
one
NOTE ( important ig )
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
not an update but pls read lol

five

1.6K 65 7
By grcundzero

when kirishima, bakugo and i got into the place where my classmates were, we were all shocked. all might’s injury looks bad.

i think i’ll have to fight without holding back’ i sighed.

midoriya was about to get warped but fortunately, bakugo saved him. “get the the hell out of here deku” bakugo yelled to his childhood friend.

kirishima almost had the blue haired guy but he managed to dodged.

todoroki came as well and froze the nomu, stopping it’s action for a while.

i ran to the nomu slicing it’s hands that were holding all might. “all might, you’re badly injured.. you can’t fight” i sadly said to him.

“i have to young gojo” he said to me trying to drop the topic. “no, you’ll stay here sensei. i’ll hande the nomu” i suggested.

“but young gojo-”

“i’ll be fine i swear, if it got too far you can step in” i reassured our teacher, he hesitated for a while but agreed either way.

i walked over to the group while taking my sunglasses, looking badass. my vibrant blue eyes glowing. as i was walkng i noticed bakugo holding down the mist guy but it’s neck.

“assholes like you, can’t kill the symbol of peace” i bravely said to the blue haired guy.

the nomu got out of todoroki’s ice and regenerated. ‘it’s exactly like what i predicted, i got this’ i thought while stretching. cracking my knuckles and neck

'aight, let's get this over with'

the nomu looks like it’s preparing itself to attack at least one of us. i looked around and saw bakugo.

of course it’s him, he’s trying to make bakugo release the mist guy so he can escape

just as the nomu was about to attack i held arm above me and quickly sprinted in front of bakugo to activate infinity, creating an invisible barrier between us.

“kacchan!? you dodged that??” midoriya surprisedly asked.

“no i didn’t, shut up you nerd!” bakugo loudly exclaimed.

“then who is it?” midoriya asked

todoroki looked around and saw one person missing, it was gojo.

the smoke cleared up only to reveal myself standing in front of nomu clearly unaffected. it tried touching me but failed.

“you won’t be able to touch me as long as i activate my quirk” i said as i glared at the nomu.

“impossible..” all might said while trying to stand up.

“all might you’re injured. i told you to stay back” i warned him.

“then i guess it’s three against five” todoroki said

midoriya clench his fist “kacchan also showed us the mist guy’s weak spot!”

“no! get out of here kids!” we all looked at him in confusion, how is he gonna fight when his condition is bad. i know i shouldn’t underestimate all might but he’s clearly injured. he could die.

“but all might you’re injured and beside you time-” i noticed midoriya stopped himself but i didn’t bring it up due to the situation we’re in right now.

‘i guess i really have no choice’ i sighed.

i summoned nue, doing the hand gestures for the bird. everybody looked shocked even all might, i guess it’s because i never really told them my so called ‘quirk’, but i shrugged it off for now.

“nue protect the students and all might!” i commanded as nue surrounds them while letting out purple lightning.

“GOJO!!” i heard someone yelled, i ran to nomu and activated my divergent fist, punching him real hard. the punch was so hard that nomu’s hand got chopped off.

i prepared to attack again but this time by using black flash and switching with divergent flash as i continue punching him.

satoru and everyone trained me to be the “strongest'.

i will do anything for all of our training. ot go to waste’ i thought as we get faster and faster each and every punch while nomu was getting weaker and weaker.

how can a 15 year old girl do this ...’ all might thought

“a head on fight!?” midoriya said, clearly blown away by a small girl’s power, trying to keep his feet still on the ground.

“man, this is intense..” bakugo said. watching this scene in front of him just made him gained some respect for you.

is this the world of the pro heroes...?’ todoroki thought in amazement.

“this is my last blow, go plus .... ultra!!!” i screamed, finishing the bird off with my black flash 10x harder than before, making the nomu flew out to the sky.

“holy shit...” bakugo exhaled.

“it almost as if she comes out straight out of comics!” kirishima exclaimed still shocked at the fact that a girl at their age are able to do such damage to a villain.

“got nothing to brag about now huh?” i said to the villains as i walked to my classmates and deactivated nue, i’m glad nue is uninjured and managed to protect the students. while they all looked at me. i was panting heavily, but still not exhausted. i still have more energy.

“this girl keeps getting in my way!” blue haired guy said, sounding like a kid who doesn’t get what they want.

all might managed to finally stand up and head over villains.

“midoriya we gotta get back right now” kirishima worriedly said.

“right, we’re not even ready for this kind of level yet” todoroki said, sound upset. he probably doesn’t want anyone to get ahead of him.

"young gojo, i can take over now. go with you classmates" i nodded as i let all might take care of the situation now since he looks a lot better than his condition earlier. bakugo, todoroki, kirishima and i are now walking our way to the entrance. when todoroki noticed midoriya wasn’t following us.

“midoriya?” todoroki called to the boy who is still standing at the same spot as earlier.

“oh man, i already know what this boy is thinking” i said as i began to run towards them, cursing the green haired boy at my head for his actions.

“HEY WHITEY!” an aggressive ash blonde boy yelled.

as midoriya was just about to get disintegrated i shot the hand guy with my gun, ‘huh? but i only pulled the trigger once. who shot him too? i looked around and saw who it is.’

it was the pro heroes, they’re here now, thanks to iida of course. once the hand guy and his emo band disappear i put my gun at my holster again and walked towards my classmates.

“are y’all alright?” i asked to the three boys, my blue eyes showing concern.

“OF COURSE IM OKAY WHITEY, YOU SHOULS BE WORRYING ABOUT YOURSELF”

“yes, what about you? aren’t you tired after fighting that nomu?” todoroki said, ignoring bakugo and his yelling.

“yeah! you were cool back there!!” kirishima said while smiling, showing us one of his sharp teeth

ah, so bright i think im gonna go blind

“of course, im tired but it’s nothing like what i’ve experienced in my life before” i said to them while smirking leaving them confused.

__________________________

“16, 17, 18, 19 .. besides the one with the messed up legs, looks like they’re all alright” detective tsukauchi said.

“what about aizawa-sensei?” tsuyu asked. i’m worried about aizawa-sensei as well, his condition the moment i got there was so bad. i could tell that he broke a few bones.

“his both arms were smashed to splinters. his face is also fractured, thankfully he doesn’t have any brain damage. but his eye sockets have been pulverized, there’s a chance that he may suffer a long term loss of vision”

we were all worried for him, i hope everything gets better for him soon.

“sir, what about midoriya?” uraraka politely asked. oh that reckless boy, i swear to god.

“midori ... ah! it seems that he made it to the nurse’s office just in time” he said which made us sigh in relief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 927 24
Yaoyorozu Momo, Bakugo Katsuki and Todoroki Shouto are top students and unlikely friends from UA Academy, a school in an alternate Japan that has 80%...
610K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
1.6M 46K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...
157K 3.5K 60
Y/N L/N has a pretty powerful quirk and a dream to become a hero just like her older brother. She enters U.A ready to face anything but can she face...