That's My Daddy ✔

بواسطة ryujindegrande

•JinLia [¹⁸+] Fanfic AU• - the party and the sleepover changed it all. المزيد

❗⚠️🔞⚠️❕
01
02
03
⚠︎ 05 ⚠︎
⚠︎ 06 ⚠︎
7
8
NEW STORY

04

2.6K 86 19
بواسطة ryujindegrande

"Ryujin unnie?! Yeji unnie? Why're you two together?"

"Shit happens, and your cousin saved me from that shitty situation..."

"Yeah, hello to you too, cousin."

Ryujin noticed that Yuna had a lot of friends, tho it wasn't a surprise because the girl was a social butterfly. The people inside the room turned to look at her, shocked to finally meet the 'cousin' that Yuna talks about. And because Ryujin was gifted with looks, she made everyone smitten for her. She was a literal head turner just like Yuna, tho they both radiated different auras.

"So this is your cousin, Yuna? Wow, you should've introduced her to us much sooner! Hi, I'm Choi Yena!"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Shin Ryujin."

"Well, unnies, she actually met Lia unnie much earlier than you— oh wait, Yeji unnie too. But anyways, lemme introduce them all to you, Ryujin unnie."

And so Yuna started to name eleven girls, and lastly introduce another girl who was clinging onto her since earlier. From what Ryujin saw, this must be the girl that Yuna has interest on. Her cousin had good tastes.

"And unnie, this is Lee Chaeryeong, she's the younger sister of Chaeyon unnie right there."

"Ah, nice to meet you Chaeryeong. Does Yuna treats you well? I mean, I'm sure she does, right? And don't worry, Yuna is a loyal lover."

Yuna and Chaeryeong both blushed while everybody else inside the room bursted into laughters. They were all starting to like Ryujin, because she was jamming and easy to get along with. Now they wondered why Yuna said that she was timid, because she was really full of humor.

"Where's Lia?"

"Out there, probably fucking with her boyfriend. You know them Yej, they do 'it' all the time."

"That Jeno guy?"

"Oh, you met him Ryujin unnie?"

"Earlier, when he took Lia from the pool area."

"He's a sex freak, right?"

Ryujin bit back a smile and nodded at Eunbi's question, causing another laughter to erupt inside the room.

"What're you all laughing about— Ryujin?"

"Oh, Lia unnie! Finished fucking with Jeno?"

"Shut up, Yujin!"

"Hey, 'sup."

Ryujin sent her a dazzling smile, one that made her look cuter as whisker dimples appeared on her cheeks. Now everyone inside the room swooned at her cuteness. Yep, they were smitten for her. Who wouldn't, tho?

"How about we play a game to welcome Ryujin? Dare or Drink, y'all up for it?"

"How about the 3 minors?"

"Well Yujin, Yuna, and Wonyoung will be exempted from drinking, so its Truth or dare for them instead. Game?"

"Sure, grab the bottle then."

And so they all sat down on the floor, with Eunbi spinning the bottle. Ryujin was sitting in between Yuna and Lia. The bottle finally stopped, pointing towards Minju's direction. Her dare was to drag a guy or girl downstairs, bring her to the room and kiss the person in front of everyone. It was draining, so she chose to drink instead. Next was Yuri, who did her dare which was stay with Yena inside the bathroom for 10 minutes. You could say that something sensual happened.

It went on until the bottle finally landed on Ryujin, she almost didn't noticed because she was a bit tipsy already.

"Hohohohoh, I've been waiting for this. Ryujin~ Your dare is to be locked up inside a room with the person on your left side."

"Locked up in a room. With Lia?"

"W-What"

"You up for it, or nah?"

"Its fine, I'll do it."

"A'ight, its dare for me."

"Yaaaas, go ahead and lock 'em up Yujin-ah... Heheheheh shit's boutta get intimate."

Everyone laughed, but Yuna had a worried expression on her face. Ryujin gave her a soft smile to assure her that everything will be fine, and so Yuna decided to shrug her nervousness off.

"How many hours do we stay here tho?"

"Dunno, Ryujin unnie. Probably til tomorrow? Hahahaha, bye~"

"Arghh, those girls, really..."

"Hey, calm down. Wait, what room is this?"

"Its a guest room, y'know, to welcome guests?"

"Ah really? I thought it was for pets."

They both looked at each other, before laughing at Ryujin's lame joke. Well, her attempt to lighten up the atmosphere actually worked, and Lia was less tensed now. However, Ryujin felt a slight spin in her head as she looked around. She really was getting tipsy.

"Hey, you good? Are you drunk?"

"Who? Me? No, I think. Can I lay down for a bit tho? I kinda feel like my world is spinning."

"Oh—"

"Spinning for you. Hehe..."

Ryujin sheepishly smiled before plopping down on the bed, not noticing the bright pink tint that was creeping onto Lia's cheeks. She didn't expected her to be such a smooth talker, but maybe that's why she was so attractive. She was very mysterious and is full of surprises, plus, she looks undeniably good.

"Can I lay down with you for a bit?"

"Sure, go ahead, I don't mind."

Ryujin answered nonchalantly, but deep down she was already feeling a bit nervous. Lia failed to notice the slight change in her demeanor because Ryujin was laying on the bed on her stomach, face planted on the pillow.

"Why are you laying down like that?"

"And why're you staring at me like that?"

Ryujin countered her question, laying down sideways to see the girl's reaction. Boy, it was priceless. Lia swore that the hottest thing she ever saw gotta be Ryujin's smirk, and she felt herself blushing at the thought. How can someone carry that much charisma and not catch any attention? And why wouldn't she want to be noticed?

"I wasn't staring at you."

"Sure, and pigs are thin."

"Uggghhh, you're such a tease!"

"So you admit that you were staring at me?"

"Who wouldn't want to stare at you, tho? You're pretty and handsome, cool, has strong charisma, and you dress well."

"Woah woah, slow down with the compliments sunbae, you're making this junior shy~"

"And you're even funny, easy to get along with, a gentlewoman, friendly—"

"Do you like me, Lia?"

Lia almost choked on her own saliva when Ryujin moved her face closer to hers, that 'hot smirk' imprinted on her flawless face. But Lia wasn't one to back down in this kind of games, she's gonna make the latter regret ever starting this.

"Take a guess, Shin."

"Oh, what's with the surname-calling, Choi?"

It was Lia's turn to move herself dangerously close to Ryujin, but she was surprised that the girl showed no signs of awkwardness. Maybe she was liking this as much as Lia does.

"I'm gonna make a wild guess, and say that you like me."

"Do you like me too?"

"What if I say, I do?"

Lia can't believe that she was actually losing in this. Their faces were only centimetres apart and any move they make could lead to their lips crashing into each other. Still, Ryujin showed no signs of backing down and Lia wasn't about to let this pass.

"Prove it then."

"Gladly"

Ryujin smirked, and finally took the lead.

A/N: y'all Mafia in the Morning is literally gonna be so big! ITZZAAAAAAYYY

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

14.9K 944 11
In which the awkward and shy girl Yeji used to know became a stranger. Book 2 of The Day We Met ©original series by @Jensoonie
69.9K 4.2K 58
"Leave her alone, she's my photographer." This book contains mature contents. Self-harming and stuffs are contained in this book. Started on: 06.08.2...
7.7K 469 13
Ryujin is WAWN's leader and Yeji is just the bride she's performing for. Or is she?
31.5K 1.1K 46
A student named Lee Chaeryeong is constantly being annoyed by a clumsy girl to the point where she starts to hate her. Will her feelings change once...