F R E A K -- Obanai!Reader X...

By NOTLilyS

❝I should praise you or something...❞ -Y/n Iguro ❝I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all...❞ -Queen, Boh... More

𓆙 Character 𓆙
𓆙 Love Interests 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter One 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Three 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Four 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Five 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Six 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Seven 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eight 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Nine 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Ten 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eleven 𓆙
𓆙 Character 𓆙
𓆙 Love Interests 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter One 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Two 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Three 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Four 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Five 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Six 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Seven 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eight 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Nine 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Ten 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eleven 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twelve 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Thirteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Fourteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Fifteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Sixteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Seventeen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eighteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Nineteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty One 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Two 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Three 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Four 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Five 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Six 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Seven 𓆙

𓆙 Chapter Two 𓆙

32.1K 998 1K
By NOTLilyS

3rd Person POV:

They all waited....

And waited...

And were still waiting...

WHY WAS THEIR SENSEI SO LATE?!

"Why is our sensei so late!" Naruto complained. Wow. Did he just read my mind? He better teach me that.

"Stop complaining Naruto!" Sakura complained, even though she herself was complaining.

Sasuke and Y/n were secretly agreeing with the blonde male. What could their sensei possibly be doing?...

Suddenly Naruto stands up and walks over to the chalkboard, grabbing the eraser. He then looks over to Y/n, who instantly understands what to do.

Y/n takes the eraser from their blonde friend, and begins to place it on top of the door. Y/n's snake, Kaburamaru, helped Y/n a bit due to Y/n's vision not being the best and their unfortunate height. 

"What are you doing?" Sakura yells in confusion.

This made you wonder, again, how she can scream so much without her voice breaking or at least losing it.

Kaburamaru hisses to Y/n that their sensei is arriving.

You quickly went back to your seat, sitting down, and awaiting for your new teacher to finally arrive.

Thunk

Naruto began to laugh about how their new sensei had fallen for his and Y/n's prank.

You snickered slightly, amused by their friend's creative pranking ideas.

Sakura began to apologise halfheartedly, while inwardly being entertained by the problem-duo's prank.

Sasuke was not impressed at all. This is the man that's going to teach them? A man that can't even dodge an eraser?

Y/n knew that their sensei let the eraser hit him purposely, but was curious to why.

The grey-haired man began to scan the room of his now-students.

When his eyes finally reached to Y/n, he was shocked, his eyes widening.

Kakashi's POV:

What?...

• 

They're dead....

My chidori....

They protected Rin...

Have they been reincarnated?!

3rd Person POV:

Kakashi had a million thoughts racing through his mind.

Everyone was confused.

Why was he staring at Y/n like some pedo?

Y/n stared back, a little bit nervous by Kakashi's actions.

Suddenly, he snapped out of it. "...Meet me at the rooftop..." He said, slightly hesitant.

He poofed away.

"Race you!" Naruto says, breaking the silence and awkward atmosphere.

This makes you gain a tick-mark. He got a head-start?!

You ran up the stairs, accepting the race.

This action had gotten Sasuke energised as he suddenly began to run up too, chasing after the duo.

Being honest, he didn't want to be in a room alone with a fangirl.

Little did he know how wrong he was to assume the girl was a fangirl over him.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

"Okay...so...introduce yourselves..." The grey-haired man spoke in an awkward tone.

It was clear that their new teacher was quite introverted and socially awkward.

"What should we say?..." Sakura said, slightly confused.

"...Just say your name, what you like, dislike, your hobbies and your dreams." He simply replied.

"Why don't you go first...? You're basically a stranger at this point!" Naruto pointed out, slightly tilting his head.

Everyone silently agreed with Naruto.

"Me?...I'm Kakashi Hatake. I have no intention on telling my likes and dislikes....My hobbies are not for your age, and my dream?....never thought about it." The now-named Kakashi Hatake says.

Everyone sweatdropped.

"Um...he told us basically nothing, Dattebayo!" Naruto whispers loudly to the rest of the team.

Kakashi, who heard this, sweatdropped at the reactions of his students.

They all agree with Naruto's statement.

"You go next, then, you loud-mouth.." Kakashi says, pointing at Naruto.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I like cup-ramen, Y/n, and Iruka-sensei...I hate Sasuke, because he's emo and weird!! My hobby is to train and prank people! My dream is to become greater than all the hokage's! I'm going to make the villagers acknowledge my existence..." Naruto happily grinned, ignoring Kakashi's insult.

You yourself didn't eat much, so you usually bought Naruto a ramen whenever he wanted some.

Despite Naruto not being able to see your mouth, he could tell by your eyes that you were quite amused by his words.

"...Okay....You next, pinky!" Kakashi says, now pointing at Sakura.

"I am not called pinky!....I'm Sakura Haruno..I like...." She pauses, glancing at Sasuke, before saying, "...I-I like Medics and flowers! I dislike Ino-pig....and my hobbies are to plant flowers and to read books! My dream is to become the best medic!" Sakura says, surprising everyone.

Sasuke was the most shocked. What happened?....Well....he's definitely not complaining....

Sakura was happy that she could show her real self, and not pretend to like Sasuke. She likes Y/n.

Kakashi coughs, clearly taken aback, before saying, "A-alright! next.." he points at Y/n, not able to meet their eyes.

"I'm Y/n... I like Kaburamaru and Naruto....I dislike...my clan. My hobby is to practice using my weapon, which is a blade, and my dream is to become a....decent swordsman." Y/n spoke some information about themselves.

Kakashi was lost in thought. When you were in his team, before you died, you said the same thing. However, instead of Naruto, you said Obito....

He knew that Kaburamaru was your creepy snake though.

THAT SNAKE ONCE BIT HIM! HE AIN'T EVER GOING NEAR THAT THING!

He assumed that nobody else here knew about Kaburamaru due to their expressions of slight confusion at the snake's name being mentioned.

Although....he still has never seen your face....

"Okay! Last one; the emo!" Kakashi chirps, eye-smiling. His emotions were now much more positive after hearing your voice once again.

"Hn...My name is Sasuke Uchiha. There are many things I hate, and not many things I like. My hobbies are none of your business...It is not a dream that I have, but an ambition....I will revive my clan...and kill two certain people..." Sasuke says in a voice filled with hatred and betrayal.

"Emo..." Y/n inwardly though, side-eyeing Sasuke. 

"Alright...you all have very unique personalities...I like that!...We're going to be doing a mission tomorrow." Kakashi announced to the team of four.

Naruto was very excited, "What kind of mission, sensei?" He says.

"Survival training." Kakashi says, his gaze switching to a more mischievous one now.

This gets everyone intrigued yet confused.

"This is no normal training!" Kakashi adds, noticing their expressions.

"What kind of training is it, then?..." Sakura tilted her head.

Kakashi begins to chuckle.

"What's so funny, sensei?..." Sakura asks, even more confused than before.

"Well, if I say this, you will all chicken out~" He replies, in a teasing way.

"HUH?! WE'RE NOT GONNA CHICKEN OUT!" Naruto shouts, gaining a tick-mark.

"...Out of the 28 graduates, only 10 will become genins. The other 18 will be sent back to the academy. In other words, this training will be very hard, with only twelve graduates actually becoming genins!" Kakashi cheerfully says.

Everyone is shocked.

"NO WAY! THEN WHAT WAS THE GRADUATION TEST FOR!" Naruto shouts, annoyed.

"That? Oh, it just picks out those who have a possibility of even becoming genin!" Kakashi casually spoke.

"EH?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Anyways, I'm going to determine whether you pass tomorrow at the training grounds. Bring your ninja gear and meet me at 5:00 am!" Kakashi says, getting up and dusting off his shirt.

Naruto gave off a determined expression; Sakura doing the same, whilst also being slightly nervous.

Sasuke was irked, wanting to go and avenge his clan already. He wanted to become stronger, not waste his time on this nonsense.

Y/n was impassive, but was also quite irked, feeling as if it was quite pointless.

"Now then...meeting over. Oh yeah, I also suggest you not to eat breakfast. You might throw up!" Kakashi adds.

Y/n deadpanned.

You could last weeks, and maybe even months without eating.

One day would be nothing to you.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.3K 16
[𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙐𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙝𝙖 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧] "I'm sorry, did my sharingan scare you?" "Oh no. Your eyes, they are very beautiful." 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸...
97.8K 712 7
⚠️Warning this story may contain lemons and 18+ scene if you uncomfortable please don't read it!⚠️ START IN: 27 SEPTEMBER 2021 END IN: 29 SEPTEMBER 2...
197K 2.5K 66
Enjoy scenarios and stuff with your fav KnY husbando! Characters are in the first two chapters! I was originally writing this on QuoteV✌🏾 Originally...
180K 6K 14
❝I swear I'm not the devil, though you think I am.❞ female reader. reverse harem. start;; 02/17/2022 end;; waiting for s2. 18,793 word count. aouadxr...