Motorcycle Boyfriends || Kubo...

Da luniboon

Aren and Shun being disaster gays that just wanna love each other, but do they? Yeah, a lot. But like, what i... Altro

Sticky Note+
Track 01
Track 02
Track 03
Track 04.5

Track 04

183 8 9
Da luniboon

The sun gently rises on the horizon, the dark sky begins to show a mute blue as it brightens amongst the black silhouettes of houses.

The clock beeps: 6:00am / February 14th.

Kaidou grumbles hopelessly as he sits up from his bed, the covers sliding off him. He briefly slaps his face together to remind himself. Alright! You can do this for YOU are the Jet Black Wings! Why do you think you went out of your way to wake up so early?

They'll all be sold out if I don't hurry...

Kuboyasu rests his shoulders against the wall since his seat was by the window. The sun directly faced it, letting a blinding ray of sunlight bleed through the glass. He let his head rest against his arms as the light warmed his side. It gave him a sense of peace.

Meanwhile, Kaidou watches from his own seat. Trying to catch up with writing his notes, he exchanges quick glances out to the grape at the window. At one point, Kaidou had stopped writing altogether.

The sunlight bounced off of Aren's hair, giving it a smooth sheen and made it seem like he had a more pastel shade to him than his usual dark violet.

We haven't really done much since then that time; Alone together along the delta. Kaidou thinks to himself as his hand rests on his cheek. I wonder what kind of chocolate he will like the most... I'm so tired...

*DING DONG BING BONG*

"And that is all for today, refer to page Blah blah blah to study for the blah blah that's worth blah blah percent of your grade—"

The students spring out of their chairs and run out into the halls, with a few students lagging as they pull out cute little packages of chocolate.

Kuboyasu looks into his desk to find a smooth jet black box with red ribbons tied neatly around it with a little bow and card. He curiously sees that the card has a map on it along with a symbol on it's flipside.

Yare yare, he actually went through with it. How brave for the little chunnibyou. Saiki had been observing from his own desk since he knew about the box from the start.

Aren blinks several times as he glances at Shun; getting his things together. The Dark Reunion logo... Huh. Aren warms up thinking about how Kaidou put this together.

Kuboyasu and Kaidou aren't together for their next class so Kuboyasu takes his leave before Kaidou can.

...Are you seriously sleeping? I'll give you half an hour to wake up before you mess up the date.

As the sun sets, so does the rest of school as the bell for last period sounds off. Students walk out onto the path home with flushed cheeks and heart eyes. A few have coupled together with their share of chocolate, whilst some are still agonizing over not giving their chocolate away.

Aren walks along the same path, staring down at that mysteriously lavish box. He couldn't stop smiling as he looked down at the Dark Reunion card. "He really went all out for Valentine's Day, haha."

Kuboyasu had made his way to the empty park. He sits down on one of the swings, swinging back and forth slowly with the box in hand.

...

...

...

Is he coming?

I wish I could say but that would spoil the surprise.

...

...

"Well... Maybe he wouldn't mind if I checked out these chocolates first." Aren smirks as he carefully undoes the ribbons without undoing the bow and lifts the lid.

Oop—

A large array of intricately designed assorted chocolates. Aren quietly gasped to himself as he took the little paper on top of them. It read:

Thank you for choosing Mee's Candies! We have the appropriate assortments you picked out from our signature "Take my Chocolate Love and Heart!" catalog! Enjoy!

The rest of the paper showcased the different types of chocolates that were in the box. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, even ruby chocolate. "Wow..."

Rapid steps were heard from a distance as a small figure in a black trenchcoat and long red scarf came darting to the park.

The illustrious Jet Black Wings appears!

"Kuboyasu! Are you all right?!"

"Ah—" Aren hastily shuts the box, a little red from embarrassment. "I'm all good!"

"Oh thank goodness..." Kaidou sighs in relief as he tries catching his breath. "I'm glad I... Made it in time..."

He takes a seat on the neighboring swing beside Aren as he rests a hand on his eye with a little grin.

"Be thankful I caught you in time, you mustn't tamper with such dastardly things. These chocolates have undergone a terrible curse. They could have killed you! I would have NEVER forgiven myself if I had lost my best friend to the Dark Reunion's evil plan."

You fell asleep in the classroom because you woke up so early, Idiot. You're lucky I was there to 'spark' your attention again. Saiki sits comfortably in his own room with his fingers teeming with traces of electricity.

Aren sweat drops as he tries to play along. "There has to be some kind of antidote though, right...?"

"Precisely! That is why I'm here." Kaidou giggles 'menacingly' to himself as his smirk widens. "To rid of this curse..."

He dramatically points to Aren. "You must eat these chocolates with whom you truly desire!"

...

Oh god. I knew it was gonna be something cringy as it always is, but I feel the secondhand embarrassment all the way from my house... Why don't you just ask for a "True love's kiss" too while you're at it—I'm clocking out of this before anything else happens.

And with that, Saiki put on his ring and went to bed. Along with a boatload of messages from Mikoto.

...

...

Aren leans back as his head tilts upward in a huge burst of laughter. He swings back and forth with small tears forming in his eyes. "Truly desire! Haha— You actually went with that— hahaha!!"

Kaidou stops his swing as he flushes red in embarrassment, pulling up his scarf to hide his face. I knew this was stupid! He thought over and over to himself with little tears swelling in his eyes, but he refused to shed any in front of Kuboyasu. Don't cry don't cry don't cry—

"Come on then." Kaidou looks back at Kuboyasu as he says that, holding out a chocolate. "Since we have nothing to worry about now with the curse gone, let's enjoy these fancy little chocolates. They look quite expensive and I doubt you made them yourself. Did you spend your allowance on all this?"

Shun wipes away his tears. "N—No! As if I could ever... spend all my allowance... on a custom box of chocolates... haha so stupid..." He reaches into his pocket to double check his wallet, his face lights up in embarrassment as he quickly puts it away. "Maybe I am that stupid?!"

"Hahaha! Don't sweat it, I was teasing ya." Aren tries not to break out into another laughing fit. "I may have some money to spare, and I may have some sympathy for broke Kaidou..."

"YOU!" Kaidou squeals out. "DON'T GET MY HOPES UP! I really don't mind if I have to eat off of bread crusts for a few weeks!"

Kuboyasu looks back with a smirk. "Bet."

"I—I..." Kaidou hesitantly looks back with puppy eyes, holding his breath. "I won't let you down, Mr. Kuboyasu sir! I will ONLY leech off enough to buy the bare minimum of cup noodles, and mayyybe... The latest Shounen Jump magazine?"

"If you keep staring at me like that then I may burn through my allowance spoiling you..." Aren ruffles up Kaidou's hair, rubbing the back of his head with bashfulness. "We always go to the Convenience Store for the latest Jump mag, with Saiki and Nendou. We're not gonna leave you behind, y'know."

"Aren..." Kaidou begins to shed tears now, but with happiness. He takes the chocolate Aren had held out for him and eats wholeheartedly.

"These are... soooo good! Here, try this one!! I picked it out for you. I heard you like grape stuff soooo—" He holds out a chocolate, which had jelly filling inside. Kuboyasu eats the chocolate whole right from Kaidou's hand, and smiles widely after some chewing.

"What the hell?? These are delicious!"

— A. N. —
I was a bit worried that I added a Valentine's Day themed chapter so early on, but it was super cute and there's lots more fluff to be added anyway!

Also I'm quite sick so I may have trouble updating a couple tracks. Just in case I seem dead for a while, just know that it's cause of that ^^

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
866K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...