My Dearest Ex Wife

By scorpioshe

Lisa is the CEO of one of the biggest companies. She was told that she needs to have a child, an heir. Due to... More

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter III- encounter
Chapter IV- truth hurts
Chapter V- rival
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII child
Chapter IX-
Chapter X- changes
11- rosie
12- confuse
13- unexpected
14 years ago...
15- meeting
16
17- drunk
18- karma
19- failure
20
21- Jisoo
22- masquerade party
23- car accident
24- miserable
25 - in love
26- Hatred
27- tears
28- deja vu
29- promises from our past
30- villain
31- returned
32- tell while i'm foolish
33- unexpected kissing
34- pissed
35- known
36- drunk
37- Lisa
38- bad dream
39- Jennie
40- Xavi
41- him
42- Taehyung
43- reunite
44- Missing
45- choose
46- decision
47-be okay
48- Pt. A
48- Pt. B
49- anonymous donor
50- it is what it is
51- Kangaroo's farewell
52- courage
53- timing
54- fix
55- Just the two of US
HOME

Chapter II- come back

8.5K 223 38
By scorpioshe

(After two years...)

Jennie breathe out a long sigh and sat on the sofa beside of Jessi. The woman notice and scoot towards her.

"Yah"

"Rj!" she called again in her husky voice. Jennie turn sideways and look at her with a confused look

"Tell Tiffany that I'm going out if she comes back okay?" the woman leaned showing her puppy eyes

Jennie frowned at her "why are you whispering unnie?" The woman slapped her arm softly then she glared at her "bitch, i'm not whispering!" She hissed that made Jennie snickered, "i'm just teasing you unnie, now get out" jennie shoo her away, the woman grinned at her and put her hand around her boobs in front of jennie's face before running away from the mansion.

There's no day that she wasn't doing that.

Jennie shakes her head while smiling. The maid in her 30's came and put down the cup of tea on the table for Jennie. She smiled and rested her back on the backrest.

Jessi is Tiffany's best friend. After Jennie told her story to Tiffany when they were inside the car, the woman decided to keep Jennie with her and take her to U.S. Jennie wasn't sure but the thought of seeing Lisa with her mistress made her accept the offer.
Then Tiffany introduced her to Jessi and  fortunately, they click to each other. The three of them were both bitches and savages even to each other, inside of two years they learned to love and care for each other. The two woman said to her that they're not just Jennie's best friends but also her family too. Jennie was happy that she found someone who really loves her and cares for her, she's thankful that even though Lisa left her side the two of them came into her life.

Not just two, but three.

Inside of those years she spent most of her time from doing the things that makes her happy and the things that Lisa never allow her or go with her. Tiffany and Jessi helped her and to cope up from everything. Tiffany Hwang, a successful business woman with a lot of properties, businesses etc and the most richest among the Hwang's Clan. while Jessi is a fitness model in U.S and addicted to parties.

The wide pink ivory wooden door creaked a sound dictating that someone entered. Jennie was preoccupied to notice Tiffany's heel clicking sound towards her.

"Ruby Jane" she called and sat at the couch across Jennie. Shutting her eyes closed, the woman crossed her legs and arms as soon she slump her body.

She half open her one eye and gaze to Jennie when she didn't receive a response. "Hello?Miss Ruby Jane?" Tiffany snapped her fingers that causes Jennie to blink repeated times. Tiffany sighed seeing her reaction and asked "what are you thinking?" 

Jennie which now they call Rj or Ruby Jane smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"Nothing. I'm just...I'm just thinking how lucky I am even after all what happened to my past." She said truthfully, the woman across her wince and smiled

"Speaking of, now that you've finished your business course I want you to manage our Hotel Restaurant in South Korea" she announced while gesturing her hand to the maid for a cup of tea.

Ruby Jane froze a moment and remembered her tea so she take a sip.

"Like..literally?for real? But i haven't trained yet I'm afraid i might damage the hotel" rj said with a nervous sound.

Tiffany chuckled "bitch are you okay? That was also your Hotel, i don't think you will let that happen and besides I will asked Song Kang to come with you"

"Song Kang? Isn't he your secretary?" Rj asked and Tiffany nodded while sipping to her tea.

"Yup, so he can report to me asap. And he will assist you as well. Don't worry, if something goes wrong just call me" tiffany winked

Jennie nodded in understanding and asked again "when will I leave then?"

"Tonight sweetie" ruby's eyes widened "yah unnie! It's 8 in the evening I haven't pack my things yet!" Rj said a bit loud out of shock.

"Then go pack your things or ask the maids to do it for you while we eat, don't worry the chopper will be there later and they can wait if you aren't prepared yet" she objected while pointing above the roof where the chopper can land.

Rj nodded and about to stand up when the woman spoke again

"By the way where's the devil?" Rubyjane laugh from the way she addresses Jessi as a devil. She just can't get used to it, she find it funny everytime the two insult each other...not literally an insult,  it's just how they show their affection to each other.

"Oh right haha, she just left earlier when you came"

"Oh I see, okay then pack your things and I will call this devil to come home so she can see you before you leave" tiff said and took her phone.

וו×

In the middle of the diner, Jessi burst out laughing followed by Jennie.

"Yah why are you glaring at me?" Jessi laugh in between, Tiffany just frowned.

Rj grab her glass of water and drink

"It's understandable tho. Rj has a boy to breastfed of that's why her boobs got bigger!" Jessi said that causes ruby to choke. Jessi laugh again because of her reaction.

"Yah unnie! We're in the middle of foods and yet you still keep talking about boobs!" Ruby scolded while her cheeks reddened.

"How about mine then?" Tif asked looking at Jessi with a hopeful eyes

"Hmm, yours were fine" jessi said while nodding and turn to her food. Tiffany slapped her arm, ruby just watching them as she wipes the tip of her lips using the table napkin.

"Just fine?!"

"Haha come on tiff let's just accept it okay?" Jessi said in a calm but mocking way

"Ouch" tiff groaned while cupping both of her boobs. The two of them looked at her with a confused look
"My boobs are aching i think it's getting bigger..?"

Ruby and Jessi looked at her with the im-so-done look. Tiffany pout because of their reaction—

"Ma'am the chopper is already here" one of their bodyguard inform.

---

"What if you take me with you? I'm so sick of tiffany's annoying face" jessi ranted but received a hard slap at her back, she wince and let go of Ruby's hand that she was holding.

"See? And she's so fucking brutal." She exclaimed and crossed her arms.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and turn to ruby. "Remember what I told you? Don't cause any trouble" she reminds,  ruby just nod her head while showing her gummy smile.

"Is that a warning or are you threatening my mandeukie? It sound like you are" jessi interrupted. But deep down, she really knew what Tiffany mean.

"Don't worry mommies I'll be fine" ruby assured while holding tiffany's and jessi's hand. The two older women smiled and lean to hug her side by side.

"Oh thank god I'm not late!" A familiar voice appeared, the body guard helped him to carry his suit. The three women look at him and laugh because of his haggard look.

"Okay. Go, you're partner has arrived haha" tiff  teased and lightly tapped ruby's back. And of course, Jessi wouldn't be Jessi if she won't slap Ruby's boobies.

---

Song Kang notice that Ruby's head were slowly moving down because of the chopper. He glance at Jennie who's sleeping already. He chuckled and lifted his right arm to put her head and place it on his left shoulder. He carefully scoot closer so Jennie can sleep comfortably and won't feel numb if she woke up. He smiled just by hearing her little cute snores. He silently took out his phone from his bag beside him and extend his right arm to take a picture of them. The body guard in front of them look back when he heard the *camera clicking* that made Song Kang startled and pretend that he was capturing the sky, then he slyly throw his phone beside him, closing his eyes and gently leaning to Ruby's head and lean to each other.

The body guard which the family trust the most, Taeyang, who witness his moves. He shakes his head while smirking.

I see you, Song Kang - he thought as he open his phone and message someone.

---

A gentle tap from Ruby's cheeks awakened her sleeping soul. She blink many times and immediately move away when she realize how close her face to Song Kang. The guy chuckled.

"Good morning princess" he greeted, the woman smiled that made her cheeks puff up. He pinch her cheeks before he guided her to leave the chopper.

A familiar yet unfamiliar breeze of South Korea welcomed Ruby and others when she step out of the chopper. She hold onto Song Kang's arm unconsciously when she saw the skyscrapers, she's really afraid of heights even though she was used to it but she can't help but to feel nervous. Song Kang saw her face so he hold Ruby's hand from his arm to calm her. She force a smile and lean closer to him as they made their way out of the rooftop of the hotel restaurant.

One thing about Song that Ruby Jane didn't told, is that they have this silent agreement like they can act like a couple...

and sometimes they don't.

Song Kang was Ruby's suitor for 2 years, she rejected him way too many times but the guy is persistent and doesn't want to let go of Ruby Jane. And then later on, they just became close and get comfortable to each other that even Tiffany and Jessi were teasing them together. Ruby told him the truth, that she's afraid to commitment. Song respected her but it didn't stop him from pursuing her more to prove himself.

---

"Here's your luggage princess" song kang entered her room along with her things. Ruby shakes her head while smiling

"Someone might hear you and think that we're dating" she gasped and took the luggage from him. Song Kang put his hand on his side "yeah? i don't mind tho...i mean- we look good together so yeah" he boasted

Ruby chuckled and throw him her small pouch which he quickly catched. Song walked closer and sat at the edge of Ruby's bed while she was fixing her clothes.

"Ruby"

"Hmm?"

"There's an event that will be held later."

"Oh really? That's great." Ruby happily said, she stopped unpacking when Song Kang didn't speak

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing...it's an engagement party"  he informed as he watch Ruby's movements.

"Yeah? Who are they? Artists?big shots? That would be great but a lot to prepare tho" she chuckled and continue to transfer her clothing into her closet.

"Mrs. Bae and Mrs. Manoban will be hosting a party later" he said slowly and put the pouch on the bed.

She was stunned after hearing Lisa's name again after two years.

"Ruby are you okay?" Song asked, worried

Tiffany said something to Song about Ruby and her ex wife Lisa before they came here together but he didn't know the full story.

Ruby continued to fix the clothes inside and pretend that it was nothing

That she wasn't affected at all.

"Of course! I'm just quite shock. It's been two years you know" she answered and chuckled at the end.

She's not affected.

"So they really end up together huh?" She uttered like nothing and pull up her sweat pants then she close the closet and take off of her luggage from her bed.

"You look worried" she snapped to song who was staring at her

"No-- i mean i am. But i'm worried about you" he said and look away.

Ruby smiled and jump to her bed, she then stood up from her knees and put her arms around Song's neck from his back.

"Don't be. I can handle myself. Tiff and Jessi unnie thought me to be tough and brave remember? So relax songsongieee~" ruby said low since her face were just on his side.

Song Kang can't contain his smile as his ears getting red.

"Yah Ruby Jane, i told you not to call me that" song pretend to whine but deep inside he's blushing.

"Hm wae~ it's cute" ruby with her baby voice that made Song Kang want to explode because of her cuteness

"Only when it comes from you  but everyone were calling me that now and i don't like it" he rant that turned into an aegyo. Ruby flushed because of his sudden aegyo, she then chuckled

"Then I will call you Kangaroo, how about that?" She asked and turn her face to his sideview and saw his uncontrollably smile.

"It's like an insult but okay, it's cute" he said

Both of them burst into laughing when the door suddenly open without a knock, exposing their body guard, Taeyang. Ruby moved away in an instant.
Song Kang lowered his head to cover his red face.

Taeyang cleared his throat because of the sudden awkwardness between the two "uhh— I'll be back lat--" he didn't finish when Ruby and Song's voice yelled in sync

"Don't-!" They look at each other first before Jennie stood up and walked closer to Taeyang. She cleared her throat "what is it?" She asked, song followed behind her

"Uh- I  was told to call you because the head manager wants to introduce you first, Ms. Ruby Jane"
He said politely and gaze to Song Kang.
"And also you Mr. Kang"

"O-okay, t-tell them we'll be there in a m-minute" kang stuttered and his eyes look down to Jennie who was smiling playfully because of his stuttering.

וו×

Standing in a daze while her hand on her pocket. She blew out a smoke while facing the transparent wall that allows her to view the entire city from her office.

"Why did she came back?"

The gloomy face of a woman asked through the phone call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.4K 46
Prologue: "Why you need to do this?" Lisa asked her father "Sorry Lisa but this is our promise when we was in your age" Marco (Lisa's Father) answere...
217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
99.8K 2.8K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...
27.2K 821 23
Two most dangerous mafia gangs decided to make their children get married for more power and money!What will happen after marriage?Will they get alon...