ahaha - suna x reader

By plxn_bntr

basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't fo... More

introduction ig?
class 2-1
coffee
the gang๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ
vibes๐Ÿ˜ฉ
bean
the kick ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
cannibalism
chicken onigiri
painkillers
blackmail
exposed
hoes mad
dinner party yuh
snuggles mhm
revenge bitch
cashier
Hana
ChiLdHoOd fRiENd
ya like dinosaurs?
oh no๐Ÿ˜ฌ
reunion
spice
therapy
kinky๐Ÿค”
oinks๐Ÿท
harem?
cuteness wtf
ticklish
food
jelly
attention seeker
gossip
fight fight fight
hairdryer
mwah
game
seducing
fun
sponge cake
u ugly๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ
shit got caught
bus 1
bus 2
bus 3
advice lmao
forgetting
arguing
sneak in
I'M YER DAD
comfort
filler cause idc
complicated
daddy
concerned
thinking
pancakes
masks
pizza & more
after pizza
end >:)
announcement

xoxo

10.3K 312 443
By plxn_bntr

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
suna's pov

I lifted y/n up before she could walk away from me and started walking to her bed. my hands were gripping her waist and her feet were floating as I was holding her up.

"you fucker I'm not done changing" she whisper-yelled at me.

I whispered back an 'i don't give a fuck' before harshly throwing her on the bed.

her back hit the soft mattress and without a warning, I climbed on top of her to pin her down.

my elbows that were resting on either sides beside her neck propped me up and my knees sandwiched her thighs so she wouldn't try to slip away.

"so... what's wrong?" I murmured as my fingertips moved any strands of hair out of the way so I could see her pretty face.

"it's really nothing. I'm just a dramatic little bitch" she said and copied my actions, tucking the front pieces of my hair that were hovering above her behind my ears.

"I already knew that. why were you crying" I asked, a bit more strictly this time.

"you're so annoying sometimes" she said and looked away from my strong eye contact.

I started placing soft kisses on her cheeks and nose, repeating "why were you crying" between some pecks until she finally spoke.

"am I a burden?" she said as she looked back at me, making the peck that was meant for her cheek accidentally hit her mouth.

"why we- what the fuck no you're not"

"okay. go to sleep" she uttered with a tiny smile on her face.

"who told you you're a burden?" I ignored her last statement and cupped her cheeks in my warm hands.

"...no one" she whispered after a few seconds of silence and my eyebrows spontaneously furrowed.

"then why would y-"

"can we please go to sleep? we have school tomorrow and today was... eventful. I'm tired" she cut me off.

"good eventful or bad eventful?"

I gave her a smirk before I started caressing her cheeks with my thumbs, my small gesture making her smile.

that smile was different... it was a rare, sweet, toothy grin that immediately made my heart melt before she closed her lips again to change it back to a normal, subtle one.

"good eventful, obviously"

I leaned in to place a harsher kiss on her lips but she caught me off guard when she put her hands on my shoulders and flipped me over so she would be on top.

she started gently kissing me, our lips moving perfectly in sync as she slowly laid on top of me and I felt her fingertips massage my upper arms.

after a while, the ongoing kiss became far more harsh and deep as her hands kept crawling up and down my arms that were resting on her lower back.

I detached my hands from her back and she immediately pulled away from the kiss. y/n cupped my face in her soft hands and stared deep into my eyes as my hands rested on her lower thighs.

"stop frowning... you're so fucking beautiful" she muttered under her breath and gently pinched my cheeks, forcing my mouth to form a wide smile.

"look who's talking" I whispered back, my minty breath hitting the tip of her nose.

my hands started moving up and down her legs, caressing her soft skin and going higher and higher until I reached her upper thighs.

she had a pleased look on her face, her eyes closed while she was enjoying my touch on her exposed thighs and she started leaving short, soft pecks on my right cheek.

my fingers kept going up and down until I felt a sudden curve. my eyes widened as my fingertips lightly touched the big curve and I confirmed that I was still touching her skin.

"y/n?" I nervously uttered and she stopped kissing my face.

"what" she said, her voice sweeter than ever although there was still some harshness in her tone.

"you're not wearing pants" I said as my hands traveled up, my palms hugging her clothed ass.

"idiot I told you I'm not done changing... stop grabbing my ass" she whisper-yelled and I gave her a mocking smirk.

my fingers started drawing circles on her cheeks, massaging them and I heard y/n mumble a faint "nevermind, don't stop". a chuckle escaped my lips before she leaned in again.

she started kissing me again, only this time the kiss was way more lustful and passionate.

I kept caressing her body and a few minutes later I hesitantly licked her bottom lip, asking for permission to enter her mouth.

she immediately reacted and I felt her lips slowly part so I waited until my long tongue could fit through her lips.

before I could react, her tongue was already pushing against mine, both of us fighting for dominance and she almost won.

I managed to slip my tongue deep into her mouth when I harshly gripped her ass, making her lips part even more out of shock.

we kept passionately kissing, our tongues dancing together, my tongue occasionally exploring or thrusting deep inside her mouth for what felt like an eternity.

y/n suddenly detached her lips from mine, our tongues still playing with each other even when our lips weren't touching anymore.

after a while, I managed to hungrily push her lips back on mine so we could continue kissing and she completely pulled away from me a few minutes later.

"holy fuck" her head fell on my chest and I heard her pant heavily, her heart pounding like crazy against my torso.

"are you ok?" I said between chuckles and she took her time to calm down.

"no... yes. you know what, goodnight" she said as soon as my hands started massaging her legs and glutes again.

y/n rolled off of me and laid on the limited bed space beside me, her back facing me.

"the light is still on" I cooed close to her ear and she let out a whinney groan before getting up from the bed.

an idea came to mind and I decided to take advantage of her sleepy, flustered self. I put my phone down on her nightstand and started recording.

"why did you get up?" she asked as I started approaching her.

I stretched out my hands, my body forming a 'T' and waited for y/n to look at me. she immediately chuckled, realizing what I was trying to do and she gladly wrapped her hands around my long torso.

I pushed her face against my chest and placed my chin on the top of her head, looking at the camera with the stoic expression I always have on, while counting seconds inside my head.

"alright that's enough" she stated and got off of me.

"new record. six seconds" I teasingly cooed and she spat a faint 'shut up' before I climbed on the bed to grab my phone and stop recording.

y/n turned the light off and slowly laid down beside me, the moonlight coming from her window making her skin glow.

after we were both under the covers, I pushed her face against my chest and slid my hand under her neck while opening the messaging app on my phone.

my fingers started fiddling with the hem of her black thigh-high socks as she tightly wrapped her hands around my waist and I kissed the top of her head before resting my chin on it.

sem hee hee

she hugged me again

proof
and why are you up so late?

shut up grandpa it's only 3 am

exactly my point

*video of y/n hugging suna*

holy shit you weren't lying

i never lie wtf😐

when are you going to ask her?

I took a look at y/n who was already half asleep in my arms and nuzzled my face in her messy hair before answering.

sem hee hee

yk I hate commitment

dude are you serious??? my little
cousin won't get played like that
gtfo

I'm not going to play her
I'm not dumb
why would I do that when she's the
best thing in my life right now?
fucking idiot

*sem hee hee took a screenshot*

you're not going to be her boyfriend either tho

I backed away a bit to look at y/n once again. she looked peaceful, sleeping in my embrace, her lips forming a tiny smile and several strands of her hair covering her face.

sem hee hee

we'll see

we better

🧏🏻

"hey rin?" I heard y/n mumble and quickly turned my phone off, scared she would see my conversation with her cousin.

"what's up?" I said as I stopped fiddling with her socks and placed my hand on her back, lightly rubbing it.

"you stopped calling me nugget... why?" she sleepily muttered.

"you like it when I call you nugget?" I cooed and brought both of my hands to her face so I could lift it up to catch every little detail of her reaction.

I wasn't disappointed when I saw her crimson red, flustered face, probably from being so close to my chest or smelling my cologne for so long.

damn it, that's hot

"sure... why did you stop?" she mumbled.

"I have no idea. I guess I stopped when we started falling apart" I saw her stoic face turn into a slight frown and I nonchalantly caressed her hair before she said something almost inaudible.

"well get over it cause it's weird hearing you call me by my actual name. goodnight"

I chuckled at her tired mumbles and stretched my limbs to put my phone away. I turned to look at her again but this time I slid my body a bit lower so I could nuzzle my face in her neck.

she tightly hugged my body and I kissed her collarbone before she sleepily played with my hair until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

a/n

this chapter was supposed to be wholesome and short.

I guess I got carried away💀

anyways I just noticed y/n's outfit is the same she wore when they cuddled at semi's house so yeah.

mwah

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.3K 18
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™?" "๐™ƒ๐™ž, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™...
341K 9K 59
๐„๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’๐ˆ๐’๐Œ (PRISON x MODEL AU) โœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš [COMPLETED] หšโ‚Š โ€งโœฉ "๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
40.7K 1.2K 15
Whoever gets 100k followers first wins a special price. A price Suna really needs. All hope seems lost for Suna till he finds a way to certain victo...
1.5M 71K 45
โ—ค ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | pวjวkส‡วp | ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š, ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š. โ—ข โ†ณ The one where (y/n) takes a...