zoia, harry potter

By yazzahazard

✿ She fell first but he fell harder ✿ 【Harry Potter x Fem OC】 【DH - Post-Hogwarts】 【AU where Voldemort died... More

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙎
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙓
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙁 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙇𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙎
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven*
eight
nine*
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four*
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five*
thirty six
life after hogwarts
ex's*
the forgotten vial
surprise
auror
father's day
sudden tragedy
first day
hollyday
miracle on potters
danger underneath the entertainment
breakfast mess
the lastborn's departure
long-awaited mini-break*
the storm
mother's day
rafe? rafael?
oh great artiste
zoia
epilogue
acknowledgments

eight

20.2K 684 517
By yazzahazard

𝘿𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙮

Harry informed everyone that he has found a place for them to study, the room of requirement. Never once in Zoia's life, she's heard about this room. The discovery of this room is really a blessing for everyone.

"Well, this is the place we've found for practices, and you've obviously found it okay," said Harry.

"It's fantastic babe!" said Cho before she kissed his cheek.

Monica made a disgusted look to Zoia and she had to hold her laugh.

"It's bizarre," said Fred, frowning around at it. "We once hid from Filch in here, remember, George? But it was just a broom cupboard then. . . ."

"Hey, Harry, what's this stuff?" asked Dean from the rear of the room, indicating the Sneakoscopes and the Foe-Glass.

"Dark Detectors," said Harry, stepping between the cushions to reach them. "Basically they all show when Dark wizards or enemies are around, but you don't want to rely on them too much, they can be fooled. . . ."

He gazed for a moment into the cracked Foe-Glass; shadowy figures were moving around inside it, though none was recognizable. He turned his back on it.

"I think we ought to elect a leader," said Hermione.

"Harry's leader," said Cho at once, looking at Hermione as though she were mad.

"Yes, but I think we ought to vote on it properly," said Hermione, unperturbed. "It makes it formal and it gives him authority. So — everyone who thinks Harry ought to be our leader?"

Everybody put up their hands.

"Right, thanks," said Harry, messing up his hair.

"I also think we ought to have a name," Hermione said brightly, her hand still in the air. "It would promote a feeling of team spirit and unity, don't you think?"

"Can we be the Anti-Umbridge League?" said Angelina hopefully.

"Or the Ministry of Magic Are Morons Group?" suggested Fred.

"I was thinking," said Hermione, frowning at Fred, "more of a name that didn't tell everyone what we were up to, so we can refer to it safely outside meetings."

"The Defense Association?" said Cho. "The D.A. for short, so nobody knows what we're talking about?"

"Yeah, the D.A.'s good," said Zoia. "Only let's make it stand for Dumbledore's Army because that's the Ministry's worst fear, isn't it?" There was a good deal of appreciative murmuring and laughter at
this.

"Couldn't have said it better," Ginny smirked at her. "That's genius Zoi!"

"All in favor of the D.A.?" said Hermione bossily, kneeling up on her cushion to count. "That's a majority — motion passed!"

She pinned the piece of paper with all of their names on it on the wall and wrote DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY across the top in large letters.

"Right," said Harry, when she had sat down again, "shall we get practicing then? I was thinking, the first thing we should do is Expelliarmus, you know, the Disarming Charm. I know it's pretty basic but I've found it really useful."

"C'mon Zoi, disarm me," said Monica.

"Expelliarmus!"

Well as expected, she failed.

"Ha! Weak!" said Monica.

"She's not weak, she was just flourishing her wand too much. Try again Zoia," said Harry who's suddenly next to her.

Zoia's stomach did a flip and froze for a while. However she recovered quickly and started to disarm Monica again.

"Expelliarmus!"

"See! You did it! Turn tables huh? Now I'm tutoring you. Good job Zoia!" he patted her shoulder before he left to teach the other students.

"Nice one Zoi," Monica smirked at her.

"Shove off," she hissed.

Suddenly Harry blew his whistle; everybody stopped shouting, "Expelliarmus!" and the last couple of wands clattered to the floor.

"Well, that was pretty good," said Harry, "but we've overrun, we'd better leave it here. Same time, same place next week?"

"Sooner!" said Dean Thomas eagerly and many people nodded in agreement.

"Let's say next Wednesday night, then," said Harry, "and we can decide on additional meetings then. . . . Come on, we'd better get going. . . ."

"That was amazing isn't it. God, who would've thought Harry Potter would be the solution to our problem with Umbridge," said Monica as they were walking back to their dorm.

"I kind of get why you fancy him now, Zoia," said Susan. "Don't worry, I won't like him, still not my type."

All Zoia could think about on her way back is another session of D.A.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

D.A. meetings have been going really well although some Slytherins are getting suspicious. This made Umbridge get suspicious as well. Though they're not doing something illegal, Umbridge might still not be happy at what they're doing.

"Can she just mind her own business," Monica hissed at her at their DADA class.

The whole class was just Umbridge saying how irresponsible and dangerous it is if we learn magic by ourselves without adult supervision. She's trying to diss Dumbledore's Army.

"Do you think someone snitched?" Monica whispered to Zoia again.

"No, Hermione jinxed the paper, I overheard her telling this to Harry and Ron," Zoia whispered to her back.

Zoia could see the members of Dumbledore's Army are a little bit tense with Umbridge's warning while the Slytherins are smirking.

"You know, I felt bad for the Slytherins at first because they weren't invited but now I'm glad they weren't," Monica huffed.

"I think not all of them are bad but Helga they're making it so hard for me to like them," Zoia sighed.

It's monday afternoon, which means she has to tutor Harry.

Per usual Harry's not there yet so she started to review today's lesson by herself. Fifteen minutes later, he finally decided to show up again with messier hair and uniform.

"Sorry, lost track of time," he sighed.

"Do I need to give you a watch or something?" Zoia rolled her eyes. "And can you not do whatever it is you were doing before our meet up?"

"Why?" he frowned.

"Because you're always late afterwards," she said.

"Yeah whatever, I'll try," he replied. "Oh and can we study other subjects too?"

"I only agreed to teach you potions," she frowned.

"I know, but since we're studying together, why don't we study other subjects as well," he suggested.

"What's in it for me?" she asked.

"Er- I'll — bring you candies and desserts everytime we meet up," he said.

"Why not ask Hermione to teach you?"

"First, I'm already studying potions with you so why not study other subjects as well. Second, Hermione's scary."

"I can be scary too," Zoia frowned.

"Really?" he raised his eyebrows. "Highly doubt that."

"I don't know Harry, I'm only really good at potions. I'm fine with other subjects but not that much, besides it's obvious you're better at defense against the dark arts compared to me," said Zoia.

"Please," he gave her his puppy eyes. "Sweets?"

"Fine," she sighed. "More study time for me anyway."

"Yes! Thanks Zoia!" he beamed.

"But, we're doing it my way okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 905 83
❈ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❈ 〖 Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
122K 3.7K 78
❝i'll show you every version of yourself tonight. ❞ in which a studious Slytherin finds herself slowly falling for the Chosen One. harry potter x fem...
465 23 19
"You would risk your life for this boy?" "I would die for him." Cedric diggory x fem!oc Started-1/16/23 Finished- ?
431K 11.8K 93
❝I'll be here whenever you need me. Always and forever.❞ ❝How about now and forevermore? It can be something of ours.❞ Harry Potter x fem!reader GoF...