Infatuated (hsau)

By stopcryingbabyy

//MATURE THEMES AND EXPLICIT CONTENT// "Make sure she's okay when I'm gone will you Harry?" It was from that... More

intro, cast + warnings.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chspter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
chapter 65.
chapter 66.
chapter 67.
chapter 68.
chapter 69.
chapter 70.
chapter 72.
chapter 73.
chapter 74.
chapter 75.
chapter 76.
chapter 77.
chapter 78.
chapter 79.
chapter 80.
chapter 81.
chapter 82.
chapter 83.
chapter 84.
chapter 85.
chapter 86.
epilogue part 1.
epilogue part 2.
i love you.
sequel/epilogue book.
new fic.
New fic?

chapter 71.

5.4K 115 68
By stopcryingbabyy

°°
She says "oxygen's overrated
I don't even need to breathe"
She's got a tank full of highs and a mind that never sleeps
°°

Harlow Dean

Driving back home with Harry felt like a scene from a movie. The scene where the two love interests finally confess their love and then become untouchable, because right now I feel like Harry and I are untouchable.

He had his hand on my thigh, fiddling with the ring he got me that matches his one. I love it so much, it's one of the best gifts anyone has ever gotten me.

Although the second we turned onto the road leading to my house, Harry edged his hand up higher on my bare thigh, and he knew exactly what he was doing. That smirk he gave me had me clenching my thighs together but of course Harry pulled them back apart with that smirk.

Surprisingly I actually made it home in one piece, and also with plenty of time before I need to shower and start getting ready for tonight. So the second that door shut and we both kicked off our shoes, I turned around and latched my lips onto his.

Harry returned the kiss with the same level of desperation and slowly we stumbled back until my back hit the kitchen counter. That's when Harry instructed me to jump up, so I did and he deepened the kiss the second I sat on the countertop.

His hands roam down my back and bunch my dress up around my hips as my hands thread through his hair and tug on the roots. The moans falling into eachothers mouths are heavenly and the feeling of our tongues overlapping feels like I've never kissed a man in my life before.

He moves his hips forward which lets me feel just how hard he is and both of us groan at that much needed friction between us. His lips started trailing down my neck, sucking gently on the sweet stop below my jaw and I tugged harder on the roots of his hair.

Using his hands he grabbed me by the hips and pulled my closer against him and his strained bulge which caused us to choke out another louder moan. He then hooks my legs around his waist and lifts his head to place a kiss on my lips.

"Fuck, I love you." His voice is so full of lust, yet the words he just spoke were so sweet and pure.

Before I was even given the opportunity to respond Harry picked me up off the counter and carried me over to the living room couch where he placed me down. Harry kicked his jeans off and then crouched back down in his boxers, bunching my dress back up around my waist as he leaned in to kiss me so passionately once again.

"I love you too," I mumbled against his lips, which caused him to pull back and smile so innocently.

His hands hooked into the waistline of my underwear and with that seductive smirk of his he pulled them down my legs, lifting up my legs as he did so and delicately kissing my knee in the process before placing them either side of where he's knelt down.

Usually I'd feel so nervous like this, fully exposed in broad daylight but Harry has made me feel like I don't have to be nervous in front of him. He makes me feel so comfortable and I've never felt like that with a man before.

"Are you okay?" He asks me as I pull the scarf I had tied round my head off, "we can go upstairs and turn the blinds if it makes-"

"I'm okay, promise." I interrupt reassuringly.

Harry nods, leaning forward to passionately press out mouths together and then press his fingers against my most sensitive part, causing me to choke out a breathy moan into Harry's mouth.

He pulled back, tugging his bottom lip between his teeth and then leaning forward again, only this time leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach. He reaches my pubic bone as his eyes gloss over with darkness and lust before teasingly running a finger through my folds.

"You're so wet," he groans, sliding that same finger into his own mouth.

Then he places a kiss on my clit which has me moaning straight away, and Harry just sat back up to smirk as I thread my fingers into his hair again. When he places his lips back against my clit it sends me straight to heaven.

His tongue starts making such pleasurable movements against me as he grips both my thighs strongly, digging his fingers in gently. The humming against me is doing even more to have me falling limp beneath me, I feel like I'm on cloud nine.

The harder I seem to pull on his hair the more he seems to moan and work his mouth harder against my clit. Each moan vibrates through my core and has me completely losing all composure.

He then dips his head down, running his tongue through my entrance and instinctively I shot up at the pleasure, however Harry quickly reacted by wrapping his hand around my throat and forcing me back down.

Holy fuck.

"Birdy likes that," Harry's smirks to which I quickly nod back and choke out a desperate nod. "Noted."

He presses his thumb against my clit, rubbing circles as his tongue dips inside of me with hunger. It's like he's been starved for days, devouring me like his last supper and I can't say I'm complaining.

This birthday really does just get better and better.

He releases his grip around my throat and pushes his finger into my mouth, which I wrap my lips around and Holle my cheeks. That made Harry moan a little louder and hurt his mouth to latch back onto my clit, sucking harder than before.

I can feel that pressure in my stomach and I know I'm close, but I can't even find words to say right now, so I can't even tell him in any other way than pulling on his hair and moaning more helplessly.

"I'm not fucking you until you cum, I want to feel it." He says, looking me straight in the eye, "you're close aren't you?"

I nod, pulling on his hair as my eyes roll back in pleasure. "Yeah, fuck it feels so good Harry."

He wraps his hand back round my throat, looking straight up at me as his tongue works quicker on my clit. When my head falls back he jolts it straight back forward and bluntly instructs me to open my eyes.

His grip on my throat has a feeling of euphoria rushing straight to my head, that mixed with the magic he's working down there feels like some godly experience that makes me think I'm in the afterlife.

I pinch my eyes shut at the feeling, however Harry pulled his mouth away from me and furrowed his brows, "told you to look at me." He groans, using his free hand to palm himself over the fabric of his boxers.

I roll my eyes back at him, sitting back on the couch and looking at him with a scowl. I was so close and he just pulled away. I'm mad.

"Do what you're told and you'll get what you want." Harry says, continuing to stroke himself over his boxers.

Wrong person to say that to, I don't need a man to finish. Never have and never will.

That being said I just shrug my shoulders and lower my two fingers so I can get off myself. Done it myself for so long that I definitely don't mind doing it again.

Although it really would've been nice if Harry did...

I hate being stubborn.

The second my fingers were close to my clit Harry smacked them away, "what the fuck are you doing?"

I shrug with a smirk, "getting what I want."

Harry shakes his head, smirking with his tongue teasing along his bottom lip. He looks hot when he's mad, especially when he's mad at me because deep down I know he won't stay mad at me for long, it's hot.

He grabs my wrist, then grabs my other one too and holds them above my head, then takes them both into the same hand and presses his forehead against mine. His eyes are dark, and him towering over me is a little intimidating.

It's just a shame I don't let myself get intimidated by men.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He taunts, teasing his thumb along my bottom lip as he keeps my arms pinned above my head and pouts at me. "Aww, now birdy's gonna have to do what she's told."

He's so fucking annoying.

With an eye roll, I use all my strength to quickly push myself forward and make Harry fall down on the couch next to me, and within a split second I climbed on top to strangle him with a smirk. Harry was taken by surprise and he's holding his hands next to his head in confusion.

I don't know where this confidence has come from, but I love it.

"What the..."

I chuckle, smirking down at him "Taste of your own medicine."

I start moving my hips, grinding myself on Harry's bulge which makes him groan. His hands are still awkwardly floating in the air next to his head and he still looks confused, confused and completely baffled.

I was so close before and now, I can tell I'm just seconds away from that rush of euphoria and I'm not even hiding it. Seeing Harry so dumbfounded by my sudden burst of confidence is really adding to my ego right now too.

Harrys hands land back down on hips, holding them in place which makes it more difficult to move. Clearly he doesn't like when somebody doesn't follow his wishes.

"I said I wanted to feel you cum." He says sternly.

I take his hands off my hips, placing the, back down on his own chest "shame." I pouted sarcastically, rolling my hips forward.

Then it hits me from nowhere, I buckle forward and place my hands at either side of Harry's head as that familiar ringing in my ears starts to play. My hips stopped moving on their own, but now Harry was forcing them to keep grinding on him as it felt like my core was vibrating.

"Fuck...fuck Harry" I groan as my head falls forward against his chest.

"Harlow fucking Dean I'm so in love with you." He mumbles against the skin on my shoulder, pressing his lips there gently.

That's not what I was expecting to hear right now, but I'm not complaining. Part of me wanted a reaction from him, wanted him to be pissed off that I'm not falling under his obsession with control, but I got the opposite, and it was actually kind of sweet.

Since he told me he loved me earlier I'm sure he's said it a billion times.

By the time my orgasm is over I'm left a panting mess on top of Harry and he still looks speechless. Although the speechlessness doesn't last for long because Harry turned us sideways, so now he's holding himself up over the top of me in one quick movement.

He smiles at me innocently before leaning down and hungrily kissing me, our tongues tangling and then rolling his hips forward. That feeling is much more intense now, but holy fuck it feels good.

"Don't...have a condom." Harry pants out against my neck.

"It okay, I don't-"

"You sure? We can stop for two seconds and I can get one." He offers, lifting himself off of me to stand there in his boxers and t-shirt, leaving me lying alone on the couch still exhausted from that first orgasm.

"I don't mind if you don't mind." I say, propping myself up on my elbows.

With a smirk, Harry pulls the boxers down his legs and then climbs back over me, however before he presses himself against me he looks my dead in the eye and whispers, "I don't shine if you don't shine."

Did this man really just quote the killers during sex?

I mean...okay, that's another one for the playlist I guess.

I laugh back at him, reaching up to kiss him through a smile that slowly begins to become much more lustful and hungry. Harry was smiling through the kiss too, I love moments like this, where we don't take things so seriously.

Harry's hand wrapped around his dick and he positioned himself at my entrance, slowly he thrusted forward. A gasp falls from both of our lips the second he's fully inside of me and Harrys falls forward, placing his hand right next to my head with his eyes rolled back.

"Christ, Harlow..." he moans, "you're so perfect... for me, yeah?"

I wasn't sure whether that was a question or not, so I fell into my own world, letting the pleasure take complete control. Although that didn't last long as Harry door grabbed my chin and forced me to look directly at him with a glint in his eye.

"Asked you a question." He reminds me, raising his brows as he awaits an answer, however I just smirk straight back at him, "you like acting like a tease don't you? Am I right?"

I shrug my shoulders teasingly and Harry shakes his head, stopping his movements completely. Then, taking me by complete shock he flips one leg over the other and pulls us up to our feet by my throat, my back against him and Harry still very much inside of me.

The sudden movement has me clenching my thighs together which made Harry's breathing become heavier as it made me tighten around him. He released his hand from my throat and in one swift movement pulled my dress over my head.

"If that's how you wanna act, you'll be treated accordingly." Harry teases, pulling himself out of me and shoving me forward slightly before pulling his shirt over his head.

I turn round to admire his figure and the way the light hits him in all the right places. Eventually I run my finger up his stomach, along his collar bone and then I step back again because I'm not stupid, I know Harrys getting off in this just as much as I am.

When I step back and turn around Harry is quick to wrap an arm round me and tug me towards him before wandering over to the empty wall in the corner. My forearms press against the paint and Harry pulls my hips back, pushing my back forward causing me to arch in front of him.

His hand is quick to come down on my ass and a yelp leaves my mouth at the surprise of the action. The sting left behind isn't one I'd usually hate, if anything it turned me on so much more. I felt his rings hit my skin too and there'll definitely be a mark there but I don't mind, not when it feels that good.

Without warning he then thrusts forward into me with a loud moan that only had me imagining how much that one hurt his vocal chords. I'm a whining mess right now so I'm not even going to comment on that, but the second his hand left another stung on the other side, I moaned just as loud.

"You're lucky it's your birthday Harlow," Harry mumbles as he starts fucking me even faster. "Don't wanna treat you like a whore on your birthday."

I chuckle sarcastically as a silent moan escapes my lips, "I'm sure that's the only reason you're not calling me a whore."

Harry is quick to grab my throat and pull me back so my head is tipped back on his chest, "and what other reason would that be now? Hmm?"

He slid his finger into his mouth as he awaited an answer, and then drew one line down the front of my chest until he reached my clit. Then he presses his fingers against it and continues fucking and choking me from behind.

"Fuck-"

"Answer me." He orders, removing his hand from my neck and instead using it to turn my head to look at him. "Do what you're told, birdy."

The feminist in my always dies a little each time he says stuff like that and oblige. It's like he's a wizard or something because it seems like my stupid self always dies whatever he asks during sex.

"You wouldn't call me a whore Harry," I smirk, "you lov-"

"Okay, you win." He cuts in, pushing me back forward against the wall.

His hips snap forward and hand stays in place on my clit. The moan that he let out as he did so went straight to my core and it seems the more my legs seem to weaken. His free hand smooths over my ass, right over where he smacked earlier and that burn is genuinely euphoric.

"Tell me you love me."

"Fuck- I love you." I moan, pinching my eyes shut and tipping my head forward against the wall because I can feel myself coming very close to that ultimate high again.

Harry slaps my ass once again, "again."

"I love you...I love you so much, fuck."

Harrys becomes ruthless and starts fucking me like there's no tomorrow. He's gone rogue and I sure as hell don't mind it. The only sounds filling the room are the slaps between our skin and the sinful sounds we're both breathing out.

I can feel myself clenching around him unintentionally and my muscles are beginning to quiver, I know I'm close and Harry does too. That's exactly why he's picked up the pace of his fingers on my clit and started choking me again.

"Harry...I'm clo- fuck!" I choke out, digging my fingers into his arm around my throat in pleasure.

"I know, me too." He says, taking his hand away from round my throat and instead over the top of my hand, intertwining our fingers and holding it tightly. "Jesus Harlow, you're fucking perfect."

I squeeze his hand the second my orgasm hits and Harry drops my hand wrapping both his arms around me so that I didn't lose my balance. Harry's moan rattles in his throat as I clench around him, losing all my ability to speak and breathe. Eventually though I gasp, panting for air as Harry keys fucking me with his arms around my waist.

"My girl." He whispers into my ear as I'm stuck at a complete loss for words and lack of composure.

Just as Harry starts to pick the pace, he then jolts forward and yells out a few sinful words as his breathing becomes choppy. He goes back to hold both my hands, pinning them to the wall beside me and pressing his forehead against my back.

"Baby I'm...oh my god!" He exclaims, tightening his arms around my waist as he hardly presses his forehead against my back.

I can feel him throbbing inside of me, and Harrys making the most pornographic sounds ever, it's heavenly. Followed is the feeling of him releasing inside of me as his hot breath coats my back and he stays hugging me tightly.

For a second we stay there, standing still both allowing oxygen flow back into our lungs and our minds clear of all the filth that we were both so consumed by just seconds ago. One thing that doesn't change is the fact Harry is hugging me tightly like a child and a teddy bear.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to finish inside if you. I'm so sorry...I'll erm...give you money for plan B and, I'm sorr-"

"Hey," I interrupt resting my head back against his shoulder and reaching my arm round to hold his face from in front of him, "I'm on the pill Harry, and I can't even get pregnant anyway. It's okay, I promise."

The fact he is so concerned about that is so reassuring. He's the first man I've met who's ever been that worried and he's the first to actually offer to pay for plan B. It's so reassuring to know he cares about that.

I mean I think every man should care, and every man should at least offer to pay when it happens like that, but I'm just glad I've ended up with a guy who isn't a total fucking douche bag.

I suppose this is just another bridge in a relationship we've crossed, the understanding of boundaries and whether it's okay to do things like that. I suppose we should've had this conversation before but sometimes it just happens and the only thing left is the second plan solution, which is okay. I'm just lucky that problem isn't one I have to face.

When you think about it, am I really lucky?

"Promise?" He asks through broken breaths.

"Promise."

Harry nods from behind me and pauses for a second, as if he's wondering how we're going to get out of this little predicament we've gotten into. I turn my head to the side, looking at the shelves filled with work folders and just shit, and I grab the box of tissues to hand back to Harry.

He laughed slightly and took the box from my hands before leaning forward again to move my hair off of one shoulder so he can rest his head there. When he does, I'm able to catch a glimpse of that cheeky grin of his and immediately I'm smiling like a teenager.

"Handy that, ain't it." he chuckles, nodding towards the shelf I picked the tissues up from and I just shake my head back with a giggle.

Harry takes out a few tissues and starts pulling out as he tries to wipe the mess away with his tissues in the process. I actually really appreciate the amount of care he has, it really does make me feel valued. It's always the little things.

With a little jog, Harry rushes to the kitchen to throw the tissues in the bin and then straight back to me. His arms wrap around me and lift me up from the ground as he kisses me with the most innocent kids ever, a very large contrast between that and what just happened.

"I love you," I giggle against his lips. "D'you wanna come shower with me?"

Harry hugs me again properly, "I don't mind if you don't mind."

I jump up to my toes, pecking him on the lips and then waltzing over to my stairs like I'm on top of the world. It's amazing what a birthday and some good sex can do to a woman.

"I don't shine if you don't shine." I wink at him.

°°
I've gained 5k reads on this book in the past week which is so ducking insane considering I haven't updated all week.

I'm so beyond grateful for that, the votes, the comments, the kind messages and even those sending me memes saying it reminds you of Harlow. It makes me so happy seeing people react this way about my characters because they're literally like my children.

I'm so glad you guys love this book, it means so much to me.

And to the silent readers, just know I see and appreciate you too.

Harlow and Harry's love story wouldn't be where it is without you <33

I love you, you're valued, you're important snd you're worthy.

Stay safe and my messages are open always:)

Twitter- stopcryingbabyy (2 Y's)
Instagram- stopcryingbabyyy (3 Y's)
Tiktok- st0pcryingbabyy (a 0 instead of an o and 2 Y)s)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 891 26
I just wanted to be happy and so I was on drugs. I always thought no one could be able to keep me happy. Then you came along and you proved me wrong...