a hero not a sorcerer

By grcundzero

in which gojo satoru's sister, the second strongest sorcerer next to his brother, stumbles upon ua. she told... More

informations
one
NOTE ( important ig )
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
not an update but pls read lol

three

1.8K 74 23
By grcundzero

“bakugo” aizawa-sensei called to the ash blonde boy. “good work with yesterday’s battle training. grow up already, stop wasting your talent”

i expected him to yell but instead he said “yes sensei” which surprised me.

“and midoriya. it seems that you have an other broken arm. you better learn to control that quirk of yours” aizawa-sensei commented.

“now, on to homeroom business” our teacher announced.

the class panicked and tensed at this statement.

“you’ll pick a classroom president”

such a normal school-like thing’ i sighed in boredom as all of my classmates yelled even bakugo, about wanting to be a class rep.

“i wanna be a class president, let me do it!”

“i’d like to do it to”

“in my administration, girls will have to 30 cm of thigh”

good grief, that will never happen you perverted grape

“the position was made for me”

“i wanna be a leader!!”

“PICK ME YOU EXTRAS”

i also saw midoriya’s hands raising but not that high. ‘i guess he can be a good choice for a class rep for his determination and braveness
however, i don’t know if he can take the responsibilities of a class rep

“our true leader must be chosen by doing election!!” iida said raising his hand the highest.

“but iida you hand are the highest among all of them” tsuyu said which is true. but he really looks like a responsible person. ‘i guess i’ll vote for him then’

——————————————

oh? i’m tied with yaoyorozu?’ i thought in disbelief. ‘who voted for me tho?’

“I GOT THREE VOTES!?” midoriya exclaimed in shock. oh boy i already knew a certain pomeranian wouldn’t like this news.

“what the fuck who voted fo deku!?”
ah, there he goes. i smiled while closing my eyes and putting my arms behind my head, feeling the calmness and peace.

“well, it's better than voting for you” i said, opening my right eye while looking at him through my sunglasses.

he screamed at me while i only plugged my earphones and listen to some kpop songs.

“one vote ... this is harsh reality of the scared office.” iida sulked.

“if it makes you feel better, just know that i voted for you iida!” i cheerily said trying to lift his spirits up.

“YOU VOTED FOR HIM AND NOT ME!?!?” bakugou shrieked in annoyance which i only ignored, again.

“oh! thank you gojo-san! i’m glad you trusted me” iida said, bowing at full 90 degrees.

“i saw how much you like the position. you look responsible enough for it, you honestly deserve the spot, man.” i replied with a smile making iida amazed at my reason.

“fine, so your president is midoriya and your vice president is yaoyorozu and gojo” aizawa-sensei announced.

“i guess this year is gonna be nice!"

"yeah beside yaoyorozu's a recommended student!"

"mhm! midoriya and gojo are smart as well!"

midoriya still seems to be in shock. “what a shame” yaoyorozu said “how disappointing” i sweat-dropped.

timeskip

as i was eating lunch by myself, i noticed a red haired boy walking to me. “yo, gojo-san! would you like to sit with us?” he said with a smile showing his sharp shark-like teeth.

“sure! kirishima right?” i beamed at him

“mhm!” he said as we walked to their table.

“what is this white haired bitch doing here!?” he yelled in annoyance as i sit which made me smirk ‘i’ll annoy him even more’ i said in my head, laughing evilly.

i looked around the table and saw familiar faces. ‘oh it’s mina! who’s this black haired guy? is kaminari the blonde with a black streak?’

they all waved at me “hello chi-chan!” mina waved at me as we eat.

i was about to say it back but i got interrupted by an alarm. “security level three has been broken. all students, please evacuate calmly”

i continued eating my food not even caring about what’s happening around me. food is more important. unfortunately, someone tugged my wrist and pulled me where the other students are. i looked at the person’s face and it’s bakugo?

oh my, i didn’t expect him to care that much about me

“ow ow!”

'good grief ,what happened to the 'evauate calmly'.'

“stop pushing!!”

“hey!! you’re stepping on my feet ow!” i said as my sunglasses fell over. bakugo seems to notice this and trap me on the wall, between his arms. i looked up to his crimson eyes. they’re so pretty.

we continue to stare at each other for a while as something chaotic was happening but soon stopped when someone yelled very loud. i looked where it is and it’s just iida, he looks like the exit sign.

“everyone .. everything’s fine!! it’s just the press there’s nothing to panic about!” iida said which immediately soothed the students.

bakugo got off me and handed me my sunglasses that fell, luckily it didn’t broke. after that he just walked away. “hey, boom boom boy!! thank you!” i smiled at him. “yeah, whatever” he said which made me smiled even more as i happily skipped to his side.

——————————————

“go ahead class rep” i smile at midoriya urging him to say what he wants.

“i believe that ... iida deserves the spot more than i do. we all saw how he led everyone in that crisis.” midoriya politely stated, smiling at iida who’s in awe.

“ah, that sounds good! iida really showed his stuff back at the cafeteria. not that i’ve got anything against midoriya tho!” kirishima said.

“he really was like the emergency exit sign!” the blond boy with a black streak said. ‘oh! he’s the one at the cafeteria! i think his name is really kaminari or something..

“i will accept the job then!” iida said,  punching the air with his hand.

“you can do it mr. exit sign!”

“do you best iida!”

“i have faith in you iida” i nodded my head at him.

ding! ding! ding!

my phone vibrated as someone texted me. ‘oh? it’s big brother

im sexy and i know it

mimi-chan!
mimi-chan!
mimi-chan!
mimi-chan!
mimi-chan!

my fav twin sister
what
satoru can you please stop spamming!!
what do u want u old hag

im sexy and i know it
can you buy me mochi hehe

my fav twin sister
mf buy it yourself

i noticed someone was staring at my phone as well. i looked up and saw it was the certain ash blonde. “what are you looking at?” i asked him, i honestly don’t like it when somebody takes a peek at my phone.

“who are you texting?” bakugo asked surprisingly calm.

“hm? oh, it’s just my annoying ass brother. why? you jealous?” i said while smiling cheekily at him.

“WHAT NO!? stop assuming things you delusional woman!!” he barked at me, i just laughed at him. ‘how cute, he really looks like a dog. too bad i’m not a dog lover

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 13.3K 38
"Oi! Turn around, ya Mute!" "I see that your manners only got worse, Katsuki." "And I see that you only grew uglier." When Katsuki Bakugou's missing...
764K 22.4K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
743K 24.2K 116
Amari Bakugo was Katsuki's greatest secret. The topic of his sister was only dismissed and forgotten by him for years. That is, until Amari gets acce...
634K 18.3K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...