the mafia ; bts

By mintyyoongss

After 4 years, Jeon Jungkook finally comes back from London, you can say he have changed but the main reason... More

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 !
𝗼𝗻𝗲.
𝘁𝘄𝗼.
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.
𝘀𝗶𝘅.
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲.
𝘁𝗲𝗻.
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲.
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆.
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲.
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼.
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲.

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

392 15 0
By mintyyoongss

Jungkook walked down the stairs of the mansion in a slow pace with the pocket knife still in his hand. His clothes weren't white anymore instead they were red. He walked into the dining room where he knew that his step mother would be at. Which he didn't guess wrong since there she was eating breakfast with her white sleeping gown. Her back was facing him and this was his perfect opportunity to kill her.

So he did.

he walked slowly towards her, and grabbed her black hair as he pulled her head back and put the knife on her neck. Jungkook looked into her eyes as he could see the fear in them.

"do you want to see your husband for the last time?" said Jungkook in a very eerie tone in the way he said it.

she slowly nodded then Jungkook made her stand up by pulling her hair harshly, and they slowly started walking towards the basement. They both walked down the stairs to the basement as Jungkook still had the knife to her neck.

they both stood in front of jungkook's father then Jungkook said "say your last words"

she started to sob realizing she's seriously going to die, then she said "goodbye love, I'll love you forever"

Then next she knew she was dead, Jungkook sliced her neck with the same pocket knife that he used to kill taehyung.

she laid on the dirty basement floor, and jungkook looks at her body then chuckled. He looked at his father's face which had a frightening expression.

"so father how does it feel to see your dead wife" said Jungkook with a smile plaster on his face.

"why are you doing this, Jungkook?" said his father.

"to get revenge" said Jungkook plainly.

"just kill me, Jungkook" his father said with tiredness in his words.

"if you wish"

Jungkook walked over to his hostage father, and started to reopen wounds that were starting to heal. Jungkook's father screamed in agony and in pain. Jungkook was torturing him in a way, and he walked behind his father then put the knife around his neck. He sliced his neck slowly so he could feel the pain, blood was dripping from jungkook's fathers mouth.

He left his father to bleed to death then dropped the knife on the basement floor where his step mother laid.

.

.

quietness

.

.

He didn't hear anything else. Just pure quietness and silence.

He looked down at his bloody hands then he breathed out a sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 10.6K 92
When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated him and wanted him to disappear from his...
449K 21K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
24.6K 690 24
Join the gang, earn his trust and gather intel. Simple, right? That's what you thought until you started to get a little too close. When you started...
184K 8K 37
Book 1 Jimin sighed as he got bored in his office room. He turned his swiveling chair around so he could see Seoul in all its glory through his cryst...