Lotus • H.S (AU) ~ COMING SOON

Od harrycherrystyles

Adelina Brielle is a flower shop owner who lives an ordinary life as an average 25 year old in a small town i... Více

CAST • DESCRIPTION • WARNING
PROLOGUE: PART I

PROLOGUE: PART II

45 5 1
Od harrycherrystyles

*WARNING: EXPLICIT KILL SCENES AND LANGUAGE INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER*

Ten years ago: September 19th - 1:45pm

"Again! You need to aim better than that Harry! Come on! You need to hit the same spot each time you pull that trigger. Hitting the same spot makes you a god"

The curly headed eighteen year old was fresh out of high school, graduated back in June, wondering what the freshman girls looked like this year.

His head wasn't really thinking about his shooting practice with his step father, more like he was thinking with his other head.

He was still a teenager after all and the only thing he was mostly interested in was girls.

He used to spend his time reading and practicing magic, but that was before she died.

Harry's step father was all he had left since his mom was killed in an awful robbery at her clothing store just last month.

The internal wound was still fresh and Harry started to realize he wasn't himself anymore.

As she continued to create, she was getting more popular with each piece of clothing she put out on the shelves.

Harry absolutely adored his mom, basically worshipped the ground she walked on, so when she died his happy personality and passions died with her.

Harry used to love performing his magic acts to his mother, no matter how exhausted she felt after a shift at work she would always watch them and applaud for him with cheers and whistles.

"That was so good baby bird! You going to learn to fly next?"

Her small, smooth left hand raked through her only son's chestnut curls, causing his smile to widen across his face.

"I'll never leave the nest as long as you're here to keep me warm mum"

His step father would never find the time to watch his step son's little acts.

That was all the whole thing was to him, acts.

He felt like his whole relationship to Harry's mother was all an act, until she was taken from him and he realized just how much he wanted and needed her.

Harry used to hate his step father when his mom was alive, but since he started caring less and less about things after her death, he had learned to tolerate the man.

He was even starting to see things in his perspective, hence the reason he decided to practice his shooting skills with the aging alcoholic.

Frank Edwards was on his fourth beer as Harry started to reload his gun, the .44 Magnum that seemed to fit perfectly in his hands the moment he picked it up.

The man wouldn't have been able to continue living if it weren't for his alcohol, Harry thought.

He found Frank pretty pathetic when it came to how he handled his wife's death.

Harry loved her way more than this bastard did but here he was, sober and practicing shooting guns with the actual alcoholic.

Harry shook his head as he aimed the gun at the target again.

He took a deep breath, ignoring Frank who was yelling something at him about how he was standing wrong.

The trigger was pulled six times and Harry hit the bullseye each time in the same spot, ripping right through the material of the target.

Frank stumbled closer to the target and looked closely at Harry's work.

"Much better. We'll pick this up again tomorrow. Alright? I need to lay down and catch the game before it starts. Those college kids are makin' me richer every weekend"

Harry nodded while rolling his eyes and immediately raced up to his room only to be startled by his boss standing next to his bed, back turned.

Harry quickly grabbed for the nearest hoodie within arm's reach to hide his face.

No one except for his step father really knew what he looked like.

During high school, Harry had gained a reputation for being a 'shapeshifter' since no one could really describe what he actually looked like.

Even the girls who hooked up with him gave different descriptions so no one really knew who to believe.

There was always something different about him whether it be his hair style, hair color, piercings, sunglasses, masks, hoodies, basically anything that would change his appearance.

He had gotten so used to the idea of no one knowing his true face that he continued to hide it.

He enjoyed, thrived, in the anonymity.

"Mr. Golsten. Does my dad know you're here?"

Dumb question, Harry immediately regretted asking it.

"Of course not boy. He's not supposed to know about me remember? We have a mission tonight. I heard you practicing, that's good. I knew you would be the top of the class the moment I recruited you"

Harry remembered the night Mr. Golsten showed up in his room for the first time, talking up a storm while he was still in the process of waking up.

He wasn't afraid that a random, intimidating man was in his room but rather very confused as to what was happening right in front of him.

"You came all the way over here to tell me that? Forgive me sir, but you could've just called or messaged me like you usually do for missions"

Gerald Golsten sighed out in impatience as he ran one of his hands through his short, wavy dirty blonde hair.

He turned to the boy, staring down at his mouth, the only part of him exposed underneath that damn hoodie.

"Are you ever going to show me your face Green Phantom?"

Harry raised an eyebrow at the question, why is Golsten suddenly interested in his appearance.

"Curiosity killed the cat Mr. Golsten. Same time?"

Gerald sighed out as he figured that was all he was going to get out of his top student and nodded mostly to himself since the green eyes he's seen a few times were currently covered.

"Yes. I'll see you then"

Harry glanced up to see Mr. Golsten climbing out of his bedroom window and out onto the balcony that held his mini patio table and chairs.

Harry wondered just how important the mission was tonight, it did cause his boss to show up personally after all.

Better get a nap in, Harry thought.

September 20th - 1:00am

Harry yawned as he climbed onto his assigned motorcycle, speeding down the streets of his neighborhood after the car he knew he was meant to follow to headquarters.

Golsten trusted Harry with the exact location of where he worked, along with a handful of others.

He just felt in his gut that the boy was trustworthy and knew what would happen if he were to slip up.

Harry's expressionless black mask covered everything but his burning emerald green eyes, proudly earning his code name: Green Phantom.

There was only one person, besides Mr. Golsten, at headquarters that Harry could actually tolerate, Nicola Peltz, also known as her code name: Poison Apple.

Her smartass attitude was one of the things that drew him to her, not only was she great company during missions, she was great to look at as well.

Harry hadn't been with a girl since before graduation so his hormones were all over the place.

He didn't mind taking care of himself in the shower just thinking of his past hookups or laying back comfortably in bed with his laptop playing a girl on girl video.

He was however getting tired of being alone during his times of need.

As he pulled up to his designated spot, he noticed Nicola pulling up into hers as well.

Her long, bright red painted fingernails shut off the motorcycle she rode in on and pulled off her helmet, swaying her hair back and forth to get it back to it's original position.

"Damn helmet hair am I right? Oh wait, I don't know because I've never actually seen your hair. It's always in that damn honey yellow beanie. Think you'll give me a sneak peak this time Green Phantom?"

Harry smirked underneath his mask as he pulled off his own helmet, shaking his head as he stared at the curvy blonde.

She sighed out in disappointment as she threw one of her long legs over the motorcycle, clipping her helmet to one of the handles.

"Pity. I was willing to slip you a peak of my new boob job but I guess there's nothing but sad energy in the air tonight. See you inside phantom boy"

Harry shook his head as he laughed out loud.

"You so did not get a boob job Poison Apple. Shut up before you embarrass yourself further"

Nicola turned around, her jaw dropping open in shock.

"Oh my god! He actually spoke to me today! I can die a happy young woman now. Go on God, take me now to your beautiful sea of white clouds and floating angels"

Nicola spread her arms open, throwing her head back, causing Harry to shake his head again with a smile spreading nice and wide across his covered face.

"Shut the fuck up already. Come on before Golsten hands our asses to us again"

He slapped his right hand against the back of her head which made her gasp in disgust.

"That time was not my fault and you know it buster! Hey, what happened to ladies first?"

Harry rolled his eyes as he opened the front door to headquarters.

"I'd have to see a lady first in order to speak those words"

Nicola slapped at Harry's left bicep as he pushed the door open behind him so that Nicola could walk in right behind him.

Both teenagers stopped suddenly when they saw the chaos happening right in front of their eyes.

Numerous girls in all black outfits were firing guns while only a handful of them were using bows and arrows.

Nicola snapped into fight mode as she sprint across the main floor, avoiding both bullets and arrows alike so that she could get to the weapon room and grab for her own to fight back.

Harry noticed a good bit of his fellow students down on the ground, bleeding out onto the floor from either a gunshot or arrow wound.

Harry was stuck in his spot as he glared at the only girl, that he could see anyways, who was handling a .22 Long Rifle.

She couldn't be any older than fifteen or sixteen, he thought, and he was very impressed that a girl her size could handle a beast of a weapon.

He was too far away to get a good look of her but what he could notice was her full pink lips pouting slightly as she peeked through the crosshairs right before pulling the trigger.

Her accuracy was immaculate, taking down a guy who was called Night Arrow right between the eyes.

She was definitely gifted, Harry thought as he took a deep and frustrated breath through his covered nose.

A rush of air passed by his right ear and that was when he realized he was just standing openly for anyone to shoot him down.

He was shocked at how he was still standing in this moment.

He just couldn't look away from the mystery young sniper girl before him.

Adelina's heart was beating so harshly in her chest that she felt like collapsing.

She knew that being the only sniper of the group was a risky move but the way the weapon spoke to her subconsciously during the choosing ceremony was definitely a sign and she chose not to ignore it.

Mother Figure was definitely impressed with her, proudly nodding at her when they made eye contact.

Sidney noticed the small praise towards her rival and basically growled with jealousy.

Too bad she couldn't actually turn the people she looked in the eyes to stone, if that were the case she would have easily defeated Lotus as she stared her right in the eyes after Mother Figure left the area.

She finally managed a small smile and nod before they all head out to the main floor of their headquarters and discovered their first mission together.

Medusa's weapon of choice was the bow and arrow, she was the top of her physical education class during archery week so she felt confident in her skills.

She was currently taking down two young men who had their guns aimed for her, one arrow piercing right through both boys' chests, connecting them in death.

Adelina noticed the success of a hit her rival just made then took another deep breath, pouting her lips slightly as she peeked through the crosshairs again, this time making eye contact with someone.

Her breath caught in her throat as she stared right into the greenest eyes she's ever seen.

This individual was definitely a man, his lean build and veiny hands accompanied by a few rings was a dead giveaway.

He wore a mask, covering all of his features except for his eyes and they were actually very terrifying to look at, Adelina thought as she aimed her weapon towards a girl running behind him.

She pulled the trigger, perfectly hitting the frantic girl in the side of the head which caused Harry to turn around just as the girl thudded harshly onto the floor.

Harry whipped his head around again only to find the mystery sniper girl gone from her place up on the second floor railing.

Dammit, Harry thought as he sprinted towards the weapon room.

Just as he made it to the door, the chaos around him stopped.

Everything was silent once again, eerily quiet.

None of the usual small chatter of the staff or the clicking of heels and shoes were heard, just absolute silence.

Nicola burst out of the weapon room with her knife set resting in between her knuckles only to lower her hands down when she saw Harry and noticed the silence.

"They're all gone aren't they? Fûcking bastards! Where's Golsten? Do you know?"

Harry shook his head and sighed out as he and Nicola started walking out slowly, just to be sure the girls in black weren't waiting to ambush them.

Once they figured the coast was clear, they gathered their dead, along with the survivors then went to look for Golsten.

Harry found his boss laying across the couch that was in his office, seemingly unharmed.

"Mr. Golsten, sir? Are you alright?"

Golsten's eyes shot open as he heard Harry's voice.

"What are you doing in here boy? Shouldn't you be in the practice chambers right about now? Slacking now are we? Just because you practice at home doesn't mean-"

"We were just attacked sir. More than half of the class is dead. I've managed to gather everyone up who survived the attack"

For the first time in what felt like years, Gerald Golsten was absolutely shocked by the news he just heard.

"Run that by me one more time... what did you just say?"

Harry swallowed the built up saliva that was resting in his mouth from nerves before he spoke up again.

"Headquarters has just been attacked by a group of girls wearing all black clothing.

That fucking Mother Figure has gotten the better of him again, Golsten thought.

"You said you gathered everyone together?"

Harry nodded his head, keeping his mouth shut for now, not knowing how Mr. Golsten was taking the news.

Just like Harry's mask, Gerald was able to hide his emotions exceedingly well.

"I'll be right out to give everyone new instructions. Is Poison Apple apart of those who survived?"

"She is sir. Would you like me to send her up?"

Gerald Golsten shook his head, Harry taking that as his cue to exit the office space and back down to his fellow rivals and classmates who are still alive.

So she wants to start a war does she, Golsten thought.

Then that's exactly what that bitch will get.

Golsten thought how he would train the remainder of his chosen few to be the best in the world.

Only one child being chosen to join the headquarters was no longer an option.

If he wanted to catch Mother Figure by surprise just how she caught him tonight, he needed all of his remaining few to be exceptional.

There was no way he was going to let his rival headquarters boss get the better of him.

Gerald Golsten is the name everyone fears on the streets.

Mother Figure was too scared to use her true name, which he obviously knew because she was his rival back when their teacher was still around.

He was absolutely fuming the more he thought of how she actually made it into his headquarters.

He wondered if his group of technicians were still alive so that he could fire them personally for not having a top tier security system.

Gerald Golsten will have his revenge, it will take ten years before his genius plan will take action.

This is where Adelina's and Harry's story will begin.

No one will ever be able to guess how it ends, but then again, these two are writing their own stories and everyone else is just reading it.

***

Here's the second part of the prologue Whoreos!

Exactly how excited are we to get this story started? I know I am, WHEW!

These two parts of the prologue came out so much better than I expected oh my god! I'm the one writing and all I feel is excitement and wondering what's going to happen next.

The big question is, should I continue writing this story or is no one reading it at all?

How are we feeling about Adelina and Harry now?

Thoughts on Medusa and Poison Apple so far?

Do we have any favorite characters so far?

What did we think of the ambush scene?

Any questions about what happened in this chapter or the one before?

Any predictions for the next part?

Vote and comment please and thank you!

BE VOCAL.

Your feedback means the absolute world to me and motivates me to write in general :)

Much love to all of my Whoreos 🤍

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

962K 36.4K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
596K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...