words hurt -yoonmin-

By minhugzz

It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it wa... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 63
chapter 64
 chapter 65
 epilogue

chapter 35

1.6K 86 78
By minhugzz

Jimin POV

"This is a stupid plan" I huffed

"Shut up I'm a genius this will work," Taehyung said we stood in the hallway of the school near my locker

"Please explain it to me again," I said crossing my arms.

"Like I said we make him jealous! He will see you with someone else and get jealous and then realize what he lost and tell the world he loves you then you will kiss and makeup and BOOM happily ever after" Taehyung said I roll my eyes.

"I agree this is stupid" I hear

"Somi! You're supposed to be on my side!" Taehyung spat I look at the random girl Taehyung as with him today she's cute not my type but cute.

(Somi in the fanfic 🙈)

"When I said I wanted to make him realize what he lost I didn't mean this way and when I said that I was bitter and hurt," I said

"That's exactly why this will work! Don't you trust me?" He said I shook my head.

"Honestly I don't," I said he glared at me.

"Okay do I have to be here?" Somi said

"Yes!" Tae huffed

"I feel like I'm being used?" She said

"No! You're the only lesbian I know if I use another girl they will fall for him and that will be a mess and also you will make your ex jealous as well it's a win-win," Taehyung said Somi and I both roll out eyes.

Taehyung phone went off he looked at it and smiled "Yoongi is here! Hobi texted me here! I made him be lookout" Taehyung said then took out his AirPods giving Somi one than me we both blink at them.

"Don't give me that look! Put them into your ear and listen to my commands" he said

"Your acting like we're in the matrix," I said he ignored me and pushed my back against the locker then moved Somi in front of me.

"Shit! Hobi said he's coming I'll be hiding over there just listen to what I say" he said and dashed away I sighed and looked at the girl in front of me I mean I am bisexual and she's pretty with long hair and big brown eyes but he doesn't hold a candle to yoongi.

"I'm sorry about this," I said she shrugged.

"It's whatever plus Taehyung said he would give me $70 and his Louis Vuitton belt so I'm cool," she said I huffed.

"Okay! He's about to turn the corner! Somi put your hands on Jimin's shoulder and stand closer to him" I hear tae say and Somi follows what he says.

She placed both hands on my shoulders and step closer she smelled like vanilla

"Fuck! There he is!! Jimin smiles at her and acts as you like her" I hear I smile at Somi "Good and....there! He noticed you guys! Don't look over at him Jimin!!" I hear it takes all my power not to look over him I've been doing it for a weeks.

"Oh he stopped walking...ok ok that's good! Jimin brushes her hair behind her ear" Tae said my heart is beating.

"Now boop Jimin's nose" I hear

"What the fuck" Somi whispered

"Shut up and go!" Tae said

Somi rolled her eyes and booped my nose I scrunched up my nose at her

"Okay now look at him it because he is staring mad hard at you guys my plan is working you owe me dinner Jimin" I hear I move my gaze up and I see him...

And now I wish I didn't fucking listen to Taehyung because he looks broken...

We lock eyes and it's like he's trying to communicate with me with just his eyes my heart breaks it's the same look from daycare all those years ago...

His eyes filled up with tears and he ran away not towards his locker or class but the exit of the school and automatically my body moves to follow him but Taehyung is right in front of me stopping me.

"Don't go after him let it simmer he will come running back to you" he said I glare at him.

"This didn't fucking work Tae!" I said trying to get by

"It went exactly how I thought it would don't chase after him you're always running after him let him chase you for once because damn it your also a prize Jimin he has to realize that," he said I just blink at him.

"B-But-" he cut me off

"No I won't let it happen you chased after his ass for years worship the ground he walked on and when you got together you gave him all the love you could and he wasted it he messed up not you let him worship you now," he said I frowned

"I'm sorry Tae I have too" I whispered and ran after Yoongi I saw him ran out the front of the school so I head towards there I still don't see him

I walk towards the gate of the school and I hear soft sobbing I peek my head around and found him

There he is in the arms of Eunwoo I let out a light scoff and turn on my heels to walk away.

Yoongi POV  - when he got to school-

I get to school today on Monday after a long hard conversation with myself last night like Jungkook said I should give him space and then put on my cutest sweater and will win back my man.

I also made him cookies! The last time he was mad at me a sweet gift won him over and I spent all last night on them with the help of my mom there in the shape of cats in a cute box I'm actually super proud of them and I hope he will like it and we can talk everything out all this happened but I know Jimin still loves me.

The cookies are in my backpack and I walk into school and head towards his locker hopefully he is there.

I turn the corner making my way to his locker I walk and fluffy up my hair and check-in my phone to make sure I don't have under eyes bags and once I put my phone down I see it...

I almost dropped my phone and freeze I can't move a muscle and my heart...

It fucking shatters and it's the worst pain because there stands the man I love so much smiling at another she has her arms around his neck there chest almost focusing.

I'm only 6ft away from them and he doesn't look my way he doesn't lose his smile and doesn't move his gaze from her face there so close like they are in their own bubble.

My eyes fill with tears and my chest is heavy and my body almost gives out I see him brush her hair behind her ear and smiled big at her.

Finally, he looks at me his smile drops the pain in my face shows

Did he move on?

How did he move on so fast?

While I was crying into my pillow over him he was with another girl...

I knew he would get bored of me...

The dream wasn't had good as the reality

I quickly turn on my feet and ran I don't run towards my class I ran out of the school the tears are blinding my vision the cold air on my face stings as I ran outside I leave the gate of the school and lean against the brick there and slide down to the ground.

I sobbed into my knees my eyes are overflowing I'm choking on my sobs my whole body hurts it's a different kind of pain like someone is squeezing my heart tight.

"Yoongi?" I hear I quickly lookup hoping it's Jimin that he chased after me...

He didn't

It's Eunwoo

I wipe my tears on my sleeve but that's not helping

"What" I mumbled face buried in my knees he sits next to me our shoulders touch.

"Why are you crying? It's so cold let's go inside" he said I sob softly into my knees.

"G-Go away" I whispered

"Hey I know I'm kinda annoying and I wear my heart on my shoulder but I'm a good listener," he said I frowned.

"Y-You are annoying..." I whispered he chuckled

"I know I'm sorry for everything I didn't know you had a boyfriend I wouldn't have to ask you out or kissed you that day if I knew...did you two break up?" He asked I finally look at him.

"W-Who told you?" I asked

"Jungkook did we are actually close friends he scolded me," he said I pouted.

"W-We did...it's no one's fault but mine...I-I'm s-so dumb," I said and started crying again I felt arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered I hug him back

"It's f-fine" I mumbled

———————————————————————————

heart has been broke so many times 😞

if u can tell I'm a yoongi bias but lately...seokjin 😻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 125 12
Yoongi is used to being nonchalant. He didn't let anything affect him nor did he try to affect other people. He kept to himself and was pretty quiet;...
240K 12.5K 59
"Just like the stars in the night sky... Our love is infinite..." ----- Park Jimin is one of the most loved students in school. He's kind, and hand...
139K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
22.8K 706 44
A femboy with a homophobic family, a toxic straight raised by a homophobic man. Jimin was born in to a family who naturally hates people like him...