The Conjuror [horror]

By thethree_authors

-She loved him. -She trusted him. -She believed him. -But sadly....she realized that he was a traitor. ~Writt... More

The Conjuror:Chapter One (written by malak)
Two:Forever alone
Three:Frightened
Four:Mystery
Five:The nightmare
Six:A letter to Josh
Seven:The ghost lover
Eight:Hugs & kisses
Ten:Dazed
Eleven: paranormal
Twelve:In the garden
Thirteen:Broken Trust

Nine:Horrific night

902 50 21
By thethree_authors

I saw the girl standing up, setting up a noose, and hanging herself, which makes her drop her doll. She put her hands on mine,i became panic-stricken. She whispered in my ears:"Don't be scared,i won't hurt you. No more fear no more crying no more sycophantic,just relax and listen to me."

I was agitated,standing next to her, can't move,can't run,can't talk,but only think.

"I came out of the world to separate the right from the wrong, you can call it a 'Miracle'.Anyways, you have to believe and listen to me: i know that you have been haunted by a ghost,and you think that he is friendly. I just wanted to tell you that..He is a traitor and i'm pretty sure he's pranking you,he thinks that you will never figure it out[...]

So would you believe me?"

I was trying to answer her,but i don't know why my voice was unhearable."

She asked why can't she hear my voice,i didn't find a way to answer her,i was standing like a sculpture. She looked at me upset and suddenly disappeared but forgot her doll ." I took the doll from the floor to give it to her if she comes back.

After she disappeared, i could move and talk.I honestly didn't believe her words, Josh is a traitor? Actually, it was unbelievable, i mean..where did she come from and why? "Mileyy,Mileyy!! Don't believe her, i'm Josh;your love.I would never think of pranking you, i'mnot a traitor. I LOVE YOU!" "Don't worry Josh, i didn't believe her and i love you too!"

Josh disappeared in a sudden, i went back home,moving foward my room.Preparing my bed to sleep. Can't sleep,ugh..i was only thinking about what happened[...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 2.6K 32
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
103K 15.6K 61
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
126K 1.7K 36
Here are the slashers in this book unless you wanna add others Micheal Myers Jason Voorhees Billy and stu Pennywise Hannibal lecter Norman bates...
17.7K 582 11
A lonely girl with no parents around finds herself welcoming her home to the worlds most deadliest and insane murderers in the world, but to her they...