SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 049

5.2K 441 211
By page_sandy

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Daisy" by Pentagon

« jayjay and jinjin »

❝ I need you. ❞

Jay almost choked on his corn within captivating the words fully inside his alarmed ears. What kind of unexpected words from Mijin's coral lips just came out to his experience now?

❝ ....to stick by my side and break the curse. ❞ , Mijin finishes her sentence or else she'd have kept Jongseong hanging with wrong expectations.

Mijin never wanted Jongseong to have wrong intentions with her mischievous words.

The bonder lady said that she'll face important circumstances once figuring out the real culprit, right? And her soulmate was the only weapon she'd left so the poor girl had no option but to rely on the impulsive bad boy Park Jongseong.

Will he ever change his current behaviours once she announces that she's accommodating to love him or not?

❝ Have you found out the resolution yet? ❞ Everything will reverse back to normal once she'd seek the criminal behind all of this and demand them to break her accursed life.

❝ You'll figure it out soon enough. ❞ Mijin's reply with a faint smile sent a giddy delivery towards Jongseong's heart unnecessarily as he still wasn't used to her smiling at him so effortlessly. Was it her ethereal energy that got the goofy side of him a flustered mess or what?

Grinning to himself, the satisfied boy loved the smooth sensation of today going too well.

Little did the clueless youngster know, it's just a small elation before the real storm comes.

-

❝ I'll go back to the biological family. ❞ Jaemin widened his eyes before quickly wiping away the spilt latte on his lap after witnessing the foreign words out of his unbiological sibling's mouth.

The girl who had a huge grudge against her father for cheating on her mom was now, willing to go back to her original family?

What made the stubborn child suddenly change her decision as she even declined a thousand times when Jaemin persuaded her to return to a wealthy status?

❝ So suddenly??? ❞ Jaemin's questioning tone made Mijin wanna giggle, but she badly couldn't until she sees Jongseong in the upcoming time of course.

❝ Don't worry, I won't betray you guys or anything. I just found a way to break my curse, I guess? ❞ Jaemin's family felt like a real safe zone and comfortable home for Mijin as she'd been forgetting about trauma in the recent years if it weren't for her bothersome curse getting in the way.

Even if her father abandoned her from the family, she'll make him regret abdicating a real daughter who shares his blood.

Quite to say though, she's only grateful to him for one matter of fact; which was throwing her into her cousin brother's Na family.

The Na Mijin personality will never leave her body and soul even if she chooses to unmask herself as a CEO's daughter.

❝ What made you that desperate? And also, what's the so-called remedy for your curse? ❞

Would Jaemin kill her if she says that she might have to love Park Jongseong out of extraordinary soulmate instantaneousness? Things were complicated as he's the only one to not reflect the disadvantages of her curse, which kept the complexed youngster a tiny clue to fall for the bonder lady's words.

You'll see soon. ❞

Even if she has to go through a risky situation once she'd found out the culprit, there was still her soulmate to be remedial.

Park Jongseong's the only one she needed at the moment.

-

You're the one who told me to get ready for a date but what took you so long? ❞ , questioned Mijin the first thing after Jongseong's car door opened, revealing a fine young man neatly dressed up in a huge suit with an inlike blazer and smart pants.

Unlike the usual times, Mijin was evenly surprised to visualise none of the piercings sticking onto him.

The blonde head flashed a pure smile with its sincerity glowing like a morning star. ❝ Sorry, there was a bit of a traffic jam. ❞ But Mijin could barely contemplate his soothing tone as her eyes glued onto his handsome features in detail.

Rather than being impressed as a bad boy with intimidating vibes overflowing, Jongseong was seen to be a lovely gentleman as Mijin's quite impressed as her quirked brows would also agree.

❝ Jinjin? ❞ Calling out for the youngster by a brand new pet name he'd given, the boy was reaching the signal for the zoned-out girl who's busily admiring him from afar.

❝ Jinjin? Mijin? Hellooo? ❞ Sassily snapping fingers alongside a witty chuckle, Jongseong finally got to the point of making Mijin zen out her whipped side for once.

Clearing her throat, the embarrassed girl was taken aback by her shameless behaviours with simping over the drop-dead handsome guy who's looking particularly ethereal...with a soft side of him.

❝ Dang, I've never thought that you'd be this head over heels but I know, I know, I'm insanely handsome. ❞ , the highly self-esteemed boy remarks as it only made Mijin let out an arrogant scoff.

❝ Tsk, dream on. It was b-because you didn't call me by my name. ❞ , stuttered Mijin as she wanted to punch herself at this rate for making the lie sound so obvious.

Her tomatoish face already gave Jongseong a clue or two as he could easily judge from her flushed up expression.

No one could resist Jay's magnetic charms and he's sure of it.

❝ I did call you by your name though. Isn't Jinjin adorable? ❞ Jongseong's very much sparkly eyes with shooting stars inside them outshone instantly as he's seen to be in love with only her at the moment.

❝ Jayjay and Jinjin together, forever. ❞ Hooking up his beautiful fingers to be wrapped around her tiny hands, the so called 'changed' boy intertwined their fingers as one with a cute little smile which set huge palpitation onto the moved girl's heart.

It was as if she'd been frozen by his cliché touch.

As if the whole world stopped working when the moment of her carefully analysing Jeongseong's naturally beautiful smile came.

Jay kept himself silent although his energised self was willing to screech when Mijin's coral lips automatically curved themselves into an ethereal smile.

❝ You look so cute right now, oh my god. ❞ The shy boy himself cringed at his cheesy words before faking some chaotic laughter which would contagiously affect Mijin as well.

As his desirous wills, the charming flirt would've already laid his lips onto hers but he reprimanded himself that he's not gonna be that pathetic loser who breaks people's hearts for fun just because of his tainted past.

Mijin already changed him to a better person as a promise, right?

He should live life to the fullest even if the start was just beginning currently.

The fresh feeling like a daisy felt enjoyable.

❝ I thought you'd already changed, but guess I was wrong. ❞ Planning to step back inside her house, the sassy girl retreated her feet until a hand snatched her back.

❝ Hey, I was just joking for fun! But did I lie though? ❞ Based on the behaviour of looks she's dressed up in, Jongseong could easily remark that her baby pink crop top and the jean skirt gave her girlfriend material vibes without himself even noticing what kind of a simp he's become just for one lady; Na Mijin.

Mijin quickly shot a death glare at the reckless boy's sudden skinship contact with her by the arm. ❝ Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to this time. ❞

At least he upgraded his mindset that it was rude to carelessly grab women by the arm like that.

Politely opening the car door for her, the sweet boy was probably trying his very best to show off his polite manners which still exists inside of him.

❝ We really need to fix your flirty ass first. ❞ , reminded Mijin before heavily exhaling since she's annoyed by his witty speeches which weren't smooth in her opinion at all.

❝ Why? It'll make our relationship fun though. And who knows, maybe fun soulmate bonding time with pick up lines ey? ❞ Playfully nudging his elbow with sexy eyebrows wiggling, the boy tried to break the icy silence existing between him and his soulmate.

But he didn't fail to make the girl laugh as her squinted eyes focused him only.

❝ Sigh, you're really annoying. ❞ Mijin commented with a lowkey amused face as her mind knew well than any other about how Park Jongseong's the one to make her smile freely without a mask or any protection limit from hurting anyone or even himself.

Mijin felt free again even if it didn't completely withdraw her curse yet.

She couldn't deny nor lie to herself at all.

She felt at ease.

And it just had to be Park Jongseong who's the cause to her long time no see happiness.

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 23.2K 43
„𝙃𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡" Bully AU She calls him a little devil. He may have a handsome face but there is a lot more beh...
241K 12.3K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. 💌 dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...
156K 8.3K 53
❝ i'm happy you don't see me as some lowlife-outcast. ❞ ❝ i wish all us other socs could see you for who you really are, and not just for your money...
199K 9K 46
sim jake, cheerful and flirty. lee heeseung, cold and rude. or at least that's what they both looked like to each other. • shoutout to lovely 'Seun...