𝚃𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 ⚠︎︎

Av brentsgirlfriend_

"Darlin' I don't wish you well when you ain't with me, I want you cryin'. I know it's wrong but I just got to... Mer

𝚃𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 ⚠︎︎
Chapter 1 🖤
Chapter 2 🖤
Chapter 3 🖤
Chapter 4 🖤
Chapter 5 🖤
Chapter 6 🖤
Chapter 7 🖤
Chapter 8 🖤
Chapter 9 🖤
Chapter 10 🖤
Chapter 11 🖤
Chapter 12 🖤
Chapter 13 🖤
Chapter 14 🖤
Chapter 15 🖤
Chapter 16 🖤
Chapter 17 🖤
Chapter 18 🖤
Chapter 19 🖤
Chapter 20 🖤
Chapter 21 🖤
Chapter 22 🖤
Chapter 23 🖤
Chapter 24 🖤
Chapter 25 🖤
Chapter 26🖤
Chapter 27🖤
Chapter 28 🖤
Chapter 29 🖤
Chapter 30 🖤
Chapter 31 🖤
Chapter 32 🖤
Chapter 33 🖤
Chapter 34 🖤
Chapter 36 🖤
Chapter 37 🖤
Chapter 38 🖤
Chapter 39 🖤

Chapter 35 🖤

6.4K 194 127
Av brentsgirlfriend_

                     *excuse all mistakes*

La'taisha Williams
Location: Memorial Hospital
Hollywood, Florida

"Okay so I ran some test you and you're baby are fine" the doctor smiled. My heart dropped and dezmond dropped his glass.

"B-baby" dezmond asked the doctor.

"Yes. Y'all didn't know?" She asked me. I shook my head no and looked at dez who was smiling then back at the doctor.

"Well congratulations. You're four weeks pregnant" she smiled at me. I lifted up my hoodie and stared at my belly.

I'm not even twenty yet. What are my parents going to think?

"Ms.Williams?" The doctor called out for me and brought me out of my daze. "I'm sorry what were you saying" I said rubbing my eyes trying not to let the tears fall.

I'm honestly disappointed in myself I don't need a baby at nineteen. But, I'm well and stable and so is my baby's father so I'm going to own up to my responsibilities.

"I was saying that I can prescribe you some prenatal pills and you can pick them up when you leave if that's alright" she smiled.

"Yes, yes that's fine. Thank-you doc" I said still rubbing my belly in shock.

"Alrighty, see ya soon" she said and walked out the room and down the hallway.

"Wow" I heard Dezmond say. I know he was overwhelmingly happy due to the fact that he's been asking me for a baby. But I wanted to wait till I was at least twenty-one. Plans change I guess.

"I know right" I sighed still in disbelief. No regret though.

"How you feel about it?" Dez asked me as he got up to come lay in the hospital bed with me. Being cautious of the glass on that he broke on the floor.

I sighed before speaking. "If I'm being completely honest I'm disappointed in myself. I feel like I'm having a baby to early. But that's not gonna stop me from taking care of it and loving him or her unconditionally." I spoke truthfully.

"That's completely understandable that you feel that way baby. I happy you on the same boat that i'm on." He said and rubbed my back.

"How you feeling?" I asked him. "I feel great knowing that's my seed in you. And I'm even more than ready to move into our house now. Just two more days" he smiled and brought his hand to my stomach to rub it.

"I knowwww" I cooed so excited to be living with him officially in our on property. I've always wanted to give dez kids it's just the timing is not so great.

"You know I love you right?" He asked me as he looked me in my eyes. He better stop looking at me like that, this the reason I'm prego now.

"I know, why wouldnt you?" I said just to tease him a bit. He sucked his teeth and then a faint smile crept on his face.

"I'm kidding. I know bae and I love you more"

"Impossible" he said and planted a kiss on lips and then I layed my head on his shoulder.

A lil early but I don't regret a thing.

...

2 hours later.

                          iloveyou💜💜
                           iMessage:

umm bestie👀

                                wassup love, you good?

why I had a dream bout
fish, im alr prego sooo🌚

                                 um yeah about that🧍🏾‍♀️

omg! why you ain't tell
me ☹️

                                   jus face time me 😭😭

end of message.

Before I could even swipe out the messages she face-timed me, she so extra oh my gosh.

"sup" I spoke into the phone and started eating a pickles. i love pickles, but by themselves only.

"sup? really hoe? don't play with me armanii"she spoke through the phone. i could tell by the background that she was at trays house. they might as well move in together.

"girl don't do me, i just found out like two hours ago" i said brushing it off. it's never that serious.

"okay, but you knew i was pregnant" she said pouting. awee i hurt my bestie feelings, i lowkey forgot about the extreme hormones.

"that's cause you thought i was pregnant and you ended up being prego yourself"

"i guess you're right, how many months are you though?"

"i'm only four weeks pregnant"

"ah okay, when you and dez move into y'all house? y'all especially gone need more space than an apartment with my lil godbaby coming through" she said.

"supposedly next week, im so excited" i said and started smiling like a goofball. sigh i'm such a simp. today is Saturday and we move in monday.

"y'all so cute" she smiled at me.

"thank-you boo, when you and my other bestie gone move in together? y'all been dating longer than dez and i" i said which was true.

"umm we working on it sis"she laughed. this Friday would mark one year they've been dating, how cute i know.

then dez and i been dating going on six months, but obviously we were friends the first six. well actually fuck buddies too but y'all get the point.

a lot of people think that tray and diamond rushed their relationship. i mean yeah they fucked the first time they met but nobody was in their right state of mind that night except dez and i.

everyone was either drunk, high or both. but they didn't regret what they did and decided to keep talking to one another instead of making it awkward. their feelings eventually grew for one another and then viola.

i don't think love has a time limit, so i'm so extremely happy for her. more than I can express in words itself.

"if y'all need help i can suggest you the realtor dez and i used"

"yes that would be so helpf-" she was saying but her phone dropped.

"diamond?" i said because i couldn't see what was going on

"owww oh my gosh" i heard her say and she sounded out of breath.

"diamond what's wrong?" i said now getting nervous.

"i think baby boy coming, he's a month early. tray not even here, i don't have my baby bag ready, his car seat-" she started rambling before she shrieked again.

"damn brayton okay you can come out hold up"

"i'm on my way, okay? just try to relax"

                                    ...

"and give me one more big push mommy" the doctor spoke to diamond. it was tray, her mom and i with her in the room.

"and he's out, good job mom" doctor p told her. he took the baby and put him in cloth and my eyes started to water.

"my baby, i wanna hold my baby" diamond said out of breath. if this what birth gonna be like imma have to get a big fat ass epidural cause no.

"bae he all bloody and shit right now let them rinse him off" tray told her rubbing up and down her arm.

"i don't care it's my blood, and i wanna hold my baby boy" she said again.

"diamond relax" her mom vicky told her which caused her to sigh. the doctor finally came back with brayton all rinsed off and layed him on her chest.

as soon as diamond held him she kissed his forehead and closed her eyes. i could see tears falling from trays eyes which made me rub his back.

"well would you look at this, both my besties are parents. tray stand next to the bed so i can take y'all picture on this Polaroid and then one on my phone." i told him and then stepped back to take the picture.

i looked through the ones on my phone and sent it to diamond and tray. i then texted gang and told them they could come in the room now.

once the Polaroid picture was dry i gave it to tray. "this shit fye, goin right in my phone case" he said smiling at the picture.

"lemme see" diamond said and he showed the picture to both her and ms. vicky.

"aweee my babies" ms. vicky said looking at the pictures.

then walked in dez, von, and amiri. me and her haven't really talked since our altercation but diamond still invited her.

couldn't be mad, this isn't my day so im not gonna ruin it for my besties.

"lemme see lil man" dez said and walking over to diamond.

"move dez lemme hold my child a lil longer" diamond said rubbing the top of brayton's head.

"man give me my godson please"

"mmtch fine here" she said carefully passing him to dez.

"wassup lil man you so ugly right now,but that's okay i already know you finna get all the hoes" dez spoke to the baby.

i lightly hit his shoulder. "bae don't be callin my baby ugly the fuck" i said slightly mugging him.

"im just playin chill" he laughed.

"better be" diamond told him.

amiri came up to me and tapped my shoulder. "hey can we talk in the hallway real quick" she asked me. i was about to say no but then I seen diamonds face and just decided to get the dumb ass talk over with.

"sure" i said and we walked out and started walking to the vending machine.

"im sorry" she said once we made it to the vending machine.

i didn't say nothing just put a dollar in the machine to get me a bag of chips. i don't have time for the weak ass apologies.

"tae? cmon i said im sorr-" she was saying but i cut her off.

"listen, what you said was way out of line and none of your business. so if all you wanted to do was give me that weak ass apology and just say you was sorry we could have stayed in that room" i said bending down to get my chips and started walking back.

when I walked back in i heard Amiyah's voice on FaceTime. if y'all don't remember her she use to hang with us but moved to Orlando. she had to help her grandma out so we still talk to her from time to time.

"aweee he's so cute, i wish could be there with y'all"

"it's okay, how gg doing?"

"she's doing good with chemo and stuff but i don't wanna get into that where amiri and tae?" i heard her say.

"right here" i said walking over to the phone. "how you doing mama?" i could only imagine how it feels to have that burden on you.

her mom, which is her grandmas daughter didn't care for her she left her to live with her grandma. but when she went to high school she moved to miami with her brother. but moved back when she found out her grandma had cancer.

her brother still makes visits up there to help her out, but it's still mostly just her on her own.

"as best as I could be doing, how you doing?"she said.

"im actually feeling good"

...

"baeeeeee!" i yelled through my apartment. i was currently putting my clothes in bins and boxes and stuff.

"why you screaming my name like a mad woman?" he said entering my room with some hot fries in his hands.

"really? i asked you to pack up my kitchen not eat up what's in the kitchen, a fucking bozo i swea" i said getting aggravated. he gone make this process way longer than it needs to be.

"aye watch ya mouth" he said walking up to me and flicking my head.

"don't touch me with fucking hot cheeto dust on yo fingers" I said said scrunching up my face. he really trying me today on this fine Sunday.

"ain't nobody tell you start packing up last minute, so don't be catching attitudes with me the hell" he was right but i don't care. im tired and aggravated. as soon as I'm done with these clothes I'll be done packing up.

"just please go pack my dishes, after you wash up hands tho" i said.

"only if you give me a kiss" he said bringing toward me.

"no nigga, you was just eating hot fires move back" i said mushing his hands back.

"okay so don't ask me for none of my dick if you can't give me no kiss" he shrugged about to walk out.

"okay! okay! just come here nasty self" i said and pecked his lips and wiped it off without him seeing.

"how im nasty? i just threatened you about not getting some dick and-"

"aht aht! go to the kitchen"

                                       ...

Omniscient

"wassup y'all it's ya girl tae and today im back with another video" tae spoke into the camera as she sat outside her apartment complex in the car.

"okay so i know i've been been gone fa about two months, so as an apology gift im doing a prank on dez" she spoke and then got a plastic bag from the passenger seat.

"in this bag i got the viagra pill and imma put it in his drink and record his reaction blah blah blah y'all know how this shit works" she said and started to open the pill and poured it into the Gatorade before closing it back tightly to make it seem fresh.

"okay imma go set up the camera yall wish me luck"

                                       ...

"here dez i got yo drink" she said handing him the drink. "thankyou" dez told her before placing a kiss to her lips.

the next  ten minutes of the video were quiet and them just scrolling on their phones. tae made sure to speed this part up and put a beat in the background so she wouldn't get copywrited.

then tae felt kisses to her neck. "what you doin?"she said moving back from him and made dez suck his teeth.

"what you mean? i can't kiss on you na?" he said scrunching up his face.

"i mean you cannnn"tae shrugged and dez continued kissing on her.

"alright na, what you tryna get into?" tae said when he started to add tongue and place kiss on her neck

"what you tryna do?" he said finally moving his face from his neck and looking her dead in her face.

"im chillin" tae told him.

"for real?" he questioned her and then slipped his hands in her pants. she grabbed his wrist so he wouldn't go any further and her video wouldn't get deleted from YouTube.

"bae stop man" she said and laughed.

"why?"he whined and pecked her lips a couple times.

"ion feel like doing all that right now" she told him and pushed him off of her. he then took her hand and put it in between his pants.

"youn feel this?" he asked voice deepening and becoming huskier.

"go take a cold shower ion know what to tell you baby"she said scrolling on her phone.

"can i at least give you some head?" he asked her. this made her want to end the video right away and let him fulfill his offer. but she hadn't post in a while and wanted the video to be at least fifteen minutes long rather than ten.

"bae you better gone on somewhere" she brushed him off and be sucked his teeth.

"i just got hard outta no where shit don't even make no sense" he said to her and made her laugh.

"im sorry to hear that stink"

"and then you taking me fa a joke? youn wanna help a nigga out? when you horny I provide the dick, but when im horny you can't provide me some coochie. how that work" he asked her with a pout in his face.

she walked over to him and pecked his lips. "fix ya face" she told him. instead he reached for her throat with his hands and started kissing her and tonguing  her down.

tae pulled back and the went back on the bed trying to keep herself rom getting aroused.

"and then you gone kiss me like that too? awe man" he said and plopped down in the bed.

"you such a big baby"

"so what?" he asked her.

"but guess what?" she told him and went to get the camera.

"it's a prankkkkk! ah ha i got you!" she said  and stuck out her tongue and putting his face in the camera.

"how is my dick being hard a prank?" he asked her in complete confusion.

"i gave you a viagra"

"okay so come wear it off fa me" he told her and bit his lip at her.

"let me do my outro" she said. "thank y'all for watching and like i said i'm sorry for not posting as much imma try to get back into byeeee!" tae said and turned if the camera and put it on the dresser.

"since you wanna record let's make our on movie" dez told her.

"bet, on who phone mines on yours?" tae asked him.

"yours"

"okay leggo"

Sike y'all thought y'all was getting a sex scene? 🌚 maybe next chapter you lil horny freaky fucks.

I lowkey forgot I made her have a YouTube so I just put it in this chapter lol😭😭.

anyways my good sis prego & baby Brayton Taylor is here woohoo🥳

amiri?

tray?

okay byeeee 💜💜💜!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.3M 45.1K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021
101K 1.7K 24
you can't trust nobody . not even the man you slept with
52.6K 2K 16
"𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦-𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛-𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘴. 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘨, 𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵."
519K 26.3K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...