Still Clouds || Kny x Male re...

By Eeveelover_love

Y/n L/n was your everyday boy; helping out his family, caring for his younger brother, cooking with mother, a... More

☁︎︎
ɪɴғᴏ + ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀs
ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ + ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs Ⅰ︎
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs Ⅱ︎
Ⅰ︎
Ⅱ︎
Ⅲ︎
Ⅳ︎
Ⅴ︎
Ⅵ︎
Ⅶ︎
Ⅷ︎
ᴀᴜʀᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs
Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎
͏Ⅺ︎
Ⅻ︎
Ⅻ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅺ︎Ⅴ︎
ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅰ︎
ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ + ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅲ︎ + ᴛᴇᴀsᴇʀ
☁︎︎ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ☁︎︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
ʏ/ɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅺ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅻ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅺ︎Ⅴ︎
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅰ︎
♡ ︎sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ♡︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅼ︎
☆︎ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ☆︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅺ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅻ︎
☁︎︎┈┈┈┈┈┈☁︎︎
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝑆𝑢𝑛 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐹𝑜𝑥 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚-𝙎𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
☁︎︎

Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎

27.6K 1.2K 1.2K
By Eeveelover_love

[A/n: I'm actually really proud of this one ^-^]

☁︎︎ Third POV | Flashback

"Nii-San! How are you so cool and strong like Otosan?? But you're so kind like Okaasan!!" Kai claimed in his usual excited voice, "I saw other kids in the village only be like one parent but you're both!!"

Y/n blinked for a bit as he stopped sewing Kai's ripped haori. He glanced at Kai with a raised brow, almost confused by what his younger brother meant.

"Well, I'm the big brother," Y/n stated as he patted Kai's head making the younger smile, "I'm going to protect to like Otosan, but I'm going to be kind and caring like Okaasan. I'm your brig brother so I'll protect you until you won't need me anymore."

Kai's smile slightly dropped at the last sentence Y/n said, "What do you mean I won't need you. You're my Nii-San! I'll always need you no matter what! I don't want to leave you, ever, Nii-San!"

Y/n let out a small hum as he wrapped his arm around Kai's shoulder, "But when you grow up, you won't need me anymore. You'll be hunting on your own, having your own family, all the things grown ups will do."

Kai sniffed slightly from his stuffy nose. He leaned on Y/n's side as the older continued to sew. He watched every move Y/n did, learning from watching.

"I think I'll always need you..." Kai claimed, "No matter what."

Y/n glanced down at his younger brother. He place a gentle kiss on Kai's head making the younger snuggle closer to him, liking his warmth.

The two brothers stayed like that until Y/n finished his sewing.

☁︎︎ Third POV | Present

Y/n narrowed his eyes at Rui as Tanjiro stood in front of him and he held onto Nezuko. Nezuko clutched Y/n's haori for comfort as Rui continued to talk nonsense about family that was purely run on fear.

"You see," Rui started, "I don't think that theres a need for those who don't understand their roles to live. How about you? The mate? What is your role?"

Y/n lowered his head as his eyes held a dangerous glint. He knew that he used to have a role in a family. But that role is dead, it was stripped away from him like it useless and nothing.

Rui pointed at Tanjiro, "Your role is to hand your little sister to me, then disappear," he pointed at Y/n which made Nezuko flinched slightly, "Your role is to stay by my side forever and be mine. You may think that you can talk your way out of it, or hide, but this is fate, something you will never escape."

Tanjiro gritted his teeth at what Rui had said about Y/n. He thought he made himself clear that this demon will not have Y/n nor Nezuko like they were some type of trophy to win. Nezuko was his sister, and Y/n was his own person so he could love whoever he wanted.

Rui turned to an angry Tanjiro, who was clutching his fist, "If you can't understand that, you have to die. You can't defeat me," He said, "What a spiteful flame in your eyes. How foolish. Could it be..."

Rui suddenly yanked his arm back, "... So you plan on winning!!?"

Nezuko and y/n were suddenly launched into the air. Y/n lost his grip on Nezuko since he was taken by surprise. They both landed in the arm of Rui, the demon who pulled them.

Y/n breath hitched when Rui's eyes glanced at his own (e/c) ones. Rui let out a small huff as he smiled. He pulled Y/n closer to him, pressing a finger on the side of his neck which was a pressure point. Y/n's body froze, knowing that if he were to move Rui would turn him into a demon because of his nail.

"NEZUKO!! Y/N!!" Tanjiro yelled out.

Y/n slightly flinched as he slowly turned his head, making sure that Rui didn't noticed. His hand twitched and slowly made it's way to Y/n's katana in secret.

"So now I've taken them both," Rui stated when looking back at Tanjiro, "Do you understand your role in this?"

"Give them back!!!"

Tanjiro was running straight, head on, to attack Rui. Rui raised his hand into as threads began to form. Y/n furrowed his brows in annoyance and anger.

"And I told you I'd spare your life if you didn't compose," Rui stated.

Both Nezuko and Y/n raised their hands, one of them clawing at Rui's face, the other slashing Rui's hand that had the threads. Rui was taking by surprise by the attack.

Tanjiro neared Rui and raised his broken katana at him. Rui suddenly clutched his other wrist making threads come down at Tanjiro. Tanjiro bent backwards and dodged them.

Y/n was about to step in but let out a small yelp when he was pulled into the air. Nezuko was also pulled into the air by threads, hanging her upside down as Y/n was right side up.

"Y/..." Tanjiro shuttered a bit but then yelled, "Y/N!! NEZUKO!!"

Nezuko was being hanged inside down as threads made her bleed from her arms and legs, she made no sound but hums because of the bamboo muzzle. She looked like she was trying to claw her way out but the threads tightened making her freeze.

Y/n, on the other hand, was up straight, he still clutched his katana tightly as he hissed slightly. Threads held his hands by the side of his head as they clutched his wrists, thighs, ankles, and neck. He twitched slightly feeling a bit of blood being drawn.

Nezuko and Rui glanced at the blood that was being dripped from Y/n, smelling the marechi blood from where they were. Y/n only angered at the sight of his own blood, he hated it, he hated his own blood for many reasons.

Rui waved his hand, making the threads bring Y/n closer to him as he walked up to the tied up mate. Y/n gritted his teeth.

"Shut up, you human," Rui said, addressing to Tanjiro, "They won't die. Your sister is a demon, and this is my mate, I wouldn't dream of killing him. But I really did need to teach them a lesson here. I want her to lose some blood. But as for him..."

Rui grew in size, taking the form of a boy Y/n's age. Y/n's eyes widened as he watched Rui shift. Tanjiro could only watch in pure hatred as he clutched his katana too tightly, it was bound to leave a bruise.

Rui leaned towards Y/n's face, their nose almost touching, "...His blood is what will keep me going. My mate, you are mine forever now, you can never hide from me."

Y/n gritted his teeth, "I... am... no ones..." He muttered out.

Y/n let out a yelp as the threads on his neck tightened. Rui leaned down Y/n's neck and licked the blood off of it, making Y/n shiver at the coldness.

"You'll change your mind soon enough," Rui muttered before turning to Tanjiro who was fuming at the moment, "And if things won't go the way I want, I can alway play out until sunrise, turn the mate into a demon so that he and I will be together forever with my new sister."

Tanjiro held his wrist that was holding onto his katana. His eye twitched at what Rui had said, and what he did to Y/n. It fumed Tanjiro at the thought that Y/n was going to be with Rui as a partner.

"Hm?" Rui hummed as he walked a bit away from Y/n to look up at Nezuko, "Did she lose consciousness? Is she asleep?"

Tanjiro furrowed his brows even more at the 'carefreeness' of the demon before him. He raised his broken katana and readied his stance.

"Breath of Water, Tenth Form: The Dragon of Change!!"

Rui whipped his ahead around and started to defend himself against Tanjiro's forms. He used threads after threads as Tanjiro used form a father forms, but neither of them getting close to killing each other yet.

Y/n watched from above. He was disappointed in himself that he couldn't do anything. He looked around seeing where the threads holing him up were, and how they were slightly loosening because of Rui's usage.

'What to do!? What to do?! DAMNIT!! Think Y/n think, you useless bastard!!' Y/n thought to himself.

"Y/n, use your raging storm! You can get out of the threads with that!" Yoriichi almost shouted as he appeared beside Y/n.

Y/n eyes widened, he lightly scoffed at himself. If he could've punched or slapped himself he would've. How could he be so dumb?!

'Thank you, Yoriichi-San!' Y/n sad in his head.

"Breath of Clouds, Fifth Form: Raging Storm Clouds!!"

There was a muffled thunder sound that came from Y/n's katana, which thankfully was quiet enough to not alert Rui of what he was doing. Dark grey clouds covered Y/n's pure white katana.

Y/n closed one of his eyes in pain as he forcefully swung his wrist to break the threads. He got one of his arms out which was enough to let Y/n cut the rest of the threads around him.

Before he cut the last thread that was holding him, Y/n glanced at the Kamado's. His eyes widened when he saw Tanjiro use the Breath of the sun. He quickly looked at Nezuko, who was stirring in her sleep, she was bond to wake up.

Y/n eyes sharpened, 'It's now or never!!'

Y/n cut the thread and he started to fall. Rui, feeling his threads being cut, turned to look at Y/n, who was now falling. He reached his hand out to Y/n making Tanjiro glance at Y/n too.

"NO!!" Rui shouted in horror and anger.

Y/n spun in the air and raised his blade, his eyes were not ones of the kind person Tanjiro knew, but rather of a person he saw is who is determined in a goal, and one goal only.

"Eighth Form: Peaceful Morning Skys," Y/n claimed as clouds of all kind formed around his blade and white ones came out of his mouth.

Everyone's eyes widened when Y/n slammed his blade onto the ground. Immediately following it was a shockwave that had no wind effect. The area around Rui, Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Y/n turned blue with clouds above them.

One quick look and anyone could tell that the floor was made of glass as they stood very far up from the ground since it was unnoticeable. The threads around everyone disappeared when the shockwave happened.

But as soon as the odd domain of peacefulness arrived, it disappeared without a trace due to a second shockwave happening. Tanjiro and Rui was shocked by the spilt second of peaceful warmth, it happened so fast no one could comprehend what happened that one second.

Nezuko and Tanjiro were now surrounded by small cotton like clouds, ones that made them both feel healed and regenerated their strength and stamina. Nezuko had already waked because of the two sudden shockwaves.

Y/n's katana suddenly shattered into, what seemed like, a million pieces. He landed on his knees with a slight thud as he kept his head lowered, panting heavily.

Nezuko, didn't waist a millisecond, she scratched her newly healed arm and threw her blood at Rui and Tanjiro's katana.

Still in a slight state of shock, Rui couldn't even comprehend of what had happened in those 2 or 3 seconds. But he snapped out of it when he felt Tanjiro's, barely even a blade, press against his neck.

'WHAT THE HELL?!?!' Rui cried out in his head, 'THE MATE!! HE DID SOMETHING!!' He glanced at Tanjiro's state, no bleeding, nor cuts, all of it, gone, 'HE HEALED THEM!! GAVE THEM STRENGTH!! HOW?!?!'

"NO ONE CAN EVER SEVER ANY OF MY BONDS WITH ANYBODY!!!" Tanjiro cried out, internally thanking Y/n for everything in his head.

Tanjiro's broken katana was suddenly sent ablaze, with pink and red fires. The white clouds around Tanjiro spun around him faster, giving him more and more strength, some even surrounded themselves around his broken blade, turning a grey smoke color.

'HOW WERE THEY HEALED?!?! THIS... THIS IS UNFAIR!!' Rui thought, he glanced at the kneeling Y/n who was just sitting there, 'The mate... My mate!! STAY WITH ME, MY MATE!! PLEASE!!'

Fire and smoke cut Rui's head, leaving the demon to think of what went wrong in his plans. And to that, everything went wrong. Come to think about it, he was born into this world as a 'wrong'. Fate had already decided that he was always in the wrong.

Rui's body stumbled in front of Tanjiro as his head flew into the air and landed in front of an exhausted Y/n. Rui started to hyperventilate as he could feel his body wither away.

"Mate!! My mate please!!" Rui cried out to Y/n, "Stay with me please!!"

Y/n slowly raised his head to look at Rui. Rui slightly flinched at the very noticeable bags of tiredness under Y/n's eyes, he looked exhausted with everything, he was breathing heavily too.

"Mate, please... Please just stay with me," Rui practically begged, "I don't want to be alone anymore..!"

Y/n didn't say anything, he only watched as Rui started to wither away with tears in his eyes. Y/n was too tired to move.

"Mate..."

"Y... Y/n..."

Rui looked up at Y/n in slight surprise, "Y/n?"

Y/n slowly gave a small nod.

"Y/n please, I'm scared of what's going to happen. Please, I don't want to be alone anymore."

Y/n only blinked. He slowly raised a tumbling hand towards Rui and wiped a tear away.

"No need... You are going to be with family now... Don't scared..."

"B-but I want to be with you!! I need you!!" Rui cried out, half of his face withering away.

Y/n only looked at Rui for a second. He remembers those words before, it breaks his heart when he remembers them.

Y/n let out a quiet hum, "Maybe... In another life..."

Rui's lips trembled as tears fell down his one eye, "Y/n..." He muttered before fully withering away.

Y/n could only listen to the soft wind and the small ringing in his ears. Soon enough, he couldn't hear anything, his vision began to blur too. He knew that someone was calling out to him, maybe it was Tanjiro, he doesn't remember honestly.

Y/n held onto his katana handle loosely, almost making it fall out of it. He staggered a bit in his sitting position. He soon closed his eyes and fell forwards onto something warm and soft. He was too tired to care what it is at the moment.

Y/n's breath steadied as he fell into a dreamless sleep, letting the darkness and quietness take over him with, hopefully, eternal rest. One that doesn't make him wake up the next day, or the day before that. IF he did, well, it's just another day of pain for Y/n.

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 112 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ...
516 37 7
A long line of Samurai has led to a young man, Y/N L/N. Hailing from a small village, he trains day after day to become a great swordsman, like his f...
214K 4.5K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...
1K 41 15
emotions run deep as a demon and a demon slayer grapple with their intertwined fates, their unspoken feelings bubbling to the surface amidst moments...