Still Clouds || Kny x Male re...

By Eeveelover_love

Y/n L/n was your everyday boy; helping out his family, caring for his younger brother, cooking with mother, a... More

☁︎︎
ɪɴғᴏ + ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀs
ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ + ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs Ⅰ︎
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs Ⅱ︎
Ⅰ︎
Ⅱ︎
Ⅲ︎
Ⅳ︎
Ⅴ︎
Ⅵ︎
Ⅶ︎
Ⅷ︎
ᴀᴜʀᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs
Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎
͏Ⅺ︎
Ⅻ︎
Ⅻ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅺ︎Ⅴ︎
ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅰ︎
ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ + ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅲ︎ + ᴛᴇᴀsᴇʀ
☁︎︎ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ☁︎︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
ʏ/ɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅺ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅻ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅺ︎Ⅴ︎
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅰ︎
♡ ︎sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ♡︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅼ︎
☆︎ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ☆︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅺ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅻ︎
☁︎︎┈┈┈┈┈┈☁︎︎
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝑆𝑢𝑛 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐹𝑜𝑥 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚-𝙎𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
☁︎︎

Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎

27.9K 1.1K 1.1K
By Eeveelover_love

☁︎︎ Third POV

"YAMERO₁︎!!" The scream from Tanjiro woke Y/n up.

Y/n snapped his eyes open and shot up from his laying stance. He slightly winced and held onto his rib, he could feel a bit of blood running down his forehead to his jaw.

He looked up and say a beaten up Zenitsu and Tanjiro fighting the boar person from earlier. Y/n blinked a bit trying to figure out what in the world what was happening.

"Y/n-nii-San!"

Y/n turned to see the two kids behind him along with, what seemed like, the older brother. He quickly got to his feet, stumbling a bit, and went over to the kids and started to check for any major injuries.

"Are you kids okay? You two didn't get too hurt right?" Y/n asked kneeling in front of the sister.

The sister nodded but had tears in her eyes, she engulfed Y/n in a hug and the second brother did the same. They both started to cry for Y/n's health.

"We thought you died!" The sister claimed.

Y/n blinked before petting the two kids head in a comforting manner, "I'm fine, a little blood spill won't hurt me," He looked up at the older brother, "You must be the older brother correct?"

The male nodded. He was leaned towards one of his legs, the one that Y/n noticed that wasn't hurt. Y/n was quick to the older brother's side.

"Are you alright? Do you need anything?" Y/n asked, checking for any other injuries other than his leg.

"Y/nnnn..." Zenitsu called out in a raspy voice.

Y/n turned his attention to the blonde, he sighed a bit. He softly pushed the two younger siblings to the older.

"Stay with your brother okay? All of you did so well today," Y/n said as he went over to tend to a whining Zenitsu, "Zenitsu-San, what in the world? What happened to you?"

"That stupid boar head beat me half to death!!" Zenitsu cried out, pointing at the the boar and Tanjiro fighting.

Y/n sweatdropped, he knew for a fact that if Tanjiro or Zenitsu were at death's door he would've been throwing up blood at the moment. He just shook his head and wiped the blood off of Zenitsu's face with his mother's haori.

"CALM DOWN!!" Tanjiro yelled out and head butted the boar person's head.

Y/n flinched a bit at the sudden action as the kids went over to him and hid behind him. Zenitsu just let out a scream from shock and pain.

"THIS SOUND!! ARE THEIR SKULLS STILL INTACT?!?!"

"Y/n-nii-San I'm scared," The younger brother said as the other two siblings agreed in their own way.

Y/n petted the boy's head, "Everything will... be... okay...?" He started to trail off when he looked at the boar person's face since the head mask started to fall off.

"EH?! WOMEN!!?? FACE?!?!" Zenitsu yelled.

"What did you say just now?" The male with green eyes and black faded to blue hair questioned in a low tone, "Do you have any complaints about my face?!"

Y/n blinked, "Pretty boy," he muttered.

Tanjiro and, what Y/n heard, Inosuke continued to talk, more like yell at each other. Y/n didn't bother to listen, seeing it a bit useless to know weather or not someone could spell or not. But it suddenly went quiet, this made Y/n start to pay attention.

"He stopped..." The younger brother stated as Inosuke stood still, looking like he was in a middle of yelling before he stoped.

Inosuke's eyes suddenly rolled back and he passed out, falling backwards onto the ground. Y/n deadpanned at the action.

Zenitsu let out a cry and clinged onto Y/n, "He fell over!! Is he dead?! Is he dead?!!?" He questioned rather loudly.

"He's not dead, Zenitsu-San, he most likely has a concussion because someone decided to go full strength on him; Tanjiro-San," Y/n stated as he took off his haori.

Tanjiro stepped back in shock, "I'm sorry! But I had too!!"

"No you didn't," Y/n said as he held his hand out to Tanjiro, "Haori, I can at least make him a bit comfortable when he wake up."

Tanjiro sighed and took off his haori, he folded it before handing it to Y/n.

☁︎︎ Time Skip ☁︎

Y/n brushed some dust off of the sister's cheek with his Demon Slayer uniform. Everything was rather peaceful, Tanjiro and Zenitsu burying the poor humans who had died while Y/n took care of the three kids.

"AAAAAA!!!" A familiar raspy voice shouted.

"He's awake now..." Y/n deadpanned as the little sister hid behind him.

"FIGHT ME!!" Inosuke yelled once more.

Inosuke paused his little rampage when he saw that Zenitsu was hiding behind Tanjiro, who was burying a poor soul at the moment and Y/n who was shielding the children with his body.

Inosuke pointed at both Tanjiro and Y/n, "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?!"

"Burying the dead of course," Tanjiro said.

"Tending to the kids," Y/n answered, "Why not help Tanjiro-San with bringing the bodies here and digging up holes fro them?"

"HAH?!!?" Inosuke shouted, as if offended, "It's pointless to bury the remains of living organisms!! Who would even think of doing that?!? I'm not help any of you!! Especially compared how he fought me!!"

"Is that so..." Tanjiro muttered.

Y/n side glanced Tanjiro, he saw that the male's wave lengths changed. He raised a brow realizing that it turned into a mischievous pattern. He than perked up, realizing what Tanjiro was doing.

"It's because your wounds still hurt, that you're unwilling to help, right?" Tanjiro asks.

"Huh???" Inosuke questioned in shock.

Y/n came up to Tanjiro and put his hand on his shoulder and nodded, "You're probably right, Tanjiro-San. Besides, everyone has a different level of pain tolerance after all. It's alright Inosuke-San, you don't need to help, rest for yourself first."

"Yes, do rest up! All we need to do is dig some holes after carrying the dead out of the house. Burying the dead can be a really tiring job."

"Besides, Zenitsu-San and the kids are doing a very nice job and are very capable on doing it. We don't want you to be over working you right?"

Tanjiro gave a warm smile, "Inosuke, you should just take a well earned rest."

The kids and Zenitsu slightly sweatdropped at what Y/n and Tanjiro were doing. It was sort of a mind game with Inosuke's head, and they were both winning.

"HUUUHH?!?!" Inosuke yelled out, "Don't underestimate me!! No matter if it's a hundred or two hundred, I'll burry them all!! I'm a better grave-digger than anybody else!!!"

Inosuke let out a cry and barged into the old house, disappearing in it. Y/n just followed on the fast yellow aura moving around the house, collecting white, dead, auras.

"That was a bit easier than expected," Y/n commented.

Tanjiro let out a chuckled, "I guess it was."

Y/n and Tanjiro both smiled at each other, well, Y/n closing his eyes in a happy manner while the two males talked to one another. Tanjiro had a small blush on his face when he saw Y/n's happy look.

Zenitsu and the kids slightly shivered at how unintentionally the two were manipulative to Inosuke. They didn't question it however and continued doing what they were doing before.

☁︎︎ Time Skip ☁︎

"That's enough Zenitsu-San," Y/n said as he pulled the blonde off of the younger brother, "Shoichi-kun needs to head home now."

"B-B-B-But he's strong!! He protected me!!" Zenitsu cried as he thrashed around a bit in Y/n's hold.

Y/n sighed and chopped Zenitsu's neck, hitting a nerve to make him pass out, "You are perfectly capable of defending yourself, you idiot."

Tanjiro bowed to the siblings as an apology for the loud blonde. The siblings only bowed back and said their thanks.

"Thank you so much," The older brother said, "We are able to return to our home by ourselves."

Y/n, with Zenitsu on his back, nodded, "Just be careful now okay? Take care of your younger siblings alright?"

The brother nodded with a smile, "Hai, thank you so much once again."

"Of course."

Tanjiro was talking with the kids for a bit. Y/n stood a bit behind him as Inosuke was banging his head on a tree trunk. Y/n turned to the boar head when he noticed that he was scaring the kids.

"Inosuke-San that's enough of that, you can do that when the kids are gone," Y/n slightly scolded.

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO (incorrect name)!!!" Inosuke yelled out while pointing at the (h/c)-ette.

Y/n narrowed his eyes and deadpanned, "Inosuke."

The male froze up and the tone Y/n was using, and the fact that he used no formalities means he was serious. Inosuke jumped next to Y/n and stood like an obedient person.

"Good," Y/n complemented as he pet Inosuke's boar head.

Little fluff balls appeared around Inosuke's head as he made a slight cooing sound. He liked head pats, he never knew he did, but now he does. Well, he thinks that he only like Y/n's head pats, no one else's.

"Y/n, lets go," Tanjiro said with a smile as his crow cawed, having in a place where the group needed to go. The kids were long gone at this point.

"Alright," Y/n said following Tanjiro, "You can bang on trees if you want now, Inosuke-San."

Inosuke perked up, he cheered and went head first into a tree. He continued to do this the while still following Y/n in a way.

Tanjiro sweatdropped, "Is he like a puppy now?"

Y/n shrugged, "All I wanted was him not to scare the kids. I guess he listened, for some reason. But he didn't get my name right, though..." He muttered the last part.

Tanjiro only chuckled and started to talk to Y/n. They both had a nice conversation as Y/n carried Zenitsu on his back, and they both made sure that Inouke didn't go running off too far.

☁︎︎ Time Skip ☁︎

Y/n looked at the huge door before him. Zenitsu is already awake so he wasn't on Y/n's back anymore and Inosuke had gotten his energy out from head butting tree trunks.

"KE KE KE," Tanjiro crow called out.

Y/n raised a brow and turned to the bird, "Ke Ke ke...?" He and Tanjiro both asked in questioning.

"Coming..." An old lady said as she peered from opening the door.

"Ah! Sorry for disturbing you you so late at night!" Tanjiro said.

"ITS A MON-" Zenitsu was cut off by Y/n slapping his hand over his mouth.

The old lady bowed, "You must be the demon slayers, right? Come in please."

"Inosuke, stop poking the lady, it's rude," Y/n hushly scolded pulling Inosuke back by the back of the boar head.

"Your meal is already prepared for you," The old lady said bowing.

"Your bed is already prepared for you," The same old lady said, one again, bowing, not even a few minutes later.

"Tanjiro, Y/n, that's a monster!!" Zenitsu cried out as Inosuke stayed still per Y/n's request, "That old lady is a mon-!!"

"Stop calling her that!!" Tanjiro scolding as Y/n, who shut Zenitsu up, narrowed his eyes at the blonde, "That's so rude!!"

☁︎︎ Time Skip ☁︎

Two ribs. (Zenitsu)

Three ribs. (Tanjiro)

Four ribs. (Inosuke and Y/n)

"WAAHH!! HOW DID YOU GET SO MANY BROKEN BONES!!" Zenitsu cried out as he clung onto Y/n.

Y/n sweatdropped and tried to pull Zenitsu away from him, "I was fighting a demon."

"STILL IT'S A LOT!!"

"Zenitsu's right, I fought a demon too but I already had a rib broken before," Tanjiro added.

Y/n looked away, "I was thrown onto the ground and into two walls, okay?"

Tanjiro winced slightly, "I'm sorry I wasn't there to do anything."

Y/n waved Tanjiro off and pushed Zenitsu to his plate, "It's alright, nothing too much happen and I can barely even feel it anymore."

Inosuke, getting bored from being left out from the conversation, snatched Tanjiro's food. He quickly chomped it down and snickered at the scarred male. Zenitsu just looked at the feminine faced male in displeasure.

"Inosuke," Y/n warned as he calmly ate small bites.

Inosuke froze up like he did in the forest. He kept silent and continued to eat his portion of food. Zenitsu just shook his head in shock that Inosuke was listening to someone that wasn't his own brain.

"Ah, it wasn't a big deal, Y/n," Tanjiro said with a small sweatdropped, "He can have some of mine, I don't mind."

Y/n side glanced Tanjiro. He picked up a small bowl of his own food and gave it to Inosuke, "I don't eat much so he can have mine. You, Tanjiro-San, need your food since you use up more energy than I do."

Inosuke's eyes slightly sparkled at the sight of more food on his tray, he immediately dug into the food as Zenitsu gave a disgusted look on his face and scooted closer to Tanjiro and away from Inosuke.

Tanjiro looked at Y/n in slight worry, he knew that Y/n didn't eat much from what the male told him but what he was eating right now was already a lot less. He said nothing however, thinking that this was normal for Y/n to eat so little.

The three males wrapped up eating their meals, all of them stuffed in their own ways. The food was really good and the old lady came in to collect the dirty dishes and left in a flash. Y/n had to cover Zenitsu's mouth from saying something rude again.

At the moment, everyone was doing their own thing. Zenitsu and Tanjiro both talking to one another, Inosuke sleeping into futon and Y/n reading a book he requested the lady to give to him for the time being.

A sudden scratch sound from Tanjiro's box broke Tanjiro's and Zenitsu's conversation and Y/n's reading. Apparently the scratching startled Zenitsu and he started to scream. Y/n deadpanned and only let Tanjiro take care of the blonde.

"Eh..?" Zenitsu said suddenly when he noticed that the 'monster' was actually the wonderful, adorable, Nezuko.

Y/n stood up from his sitting stance and walked over to the bamboo-ed Nezuko. He waited for the girl to grow into her full size before petting her. Nezuko hummed in happiness, she really liked Y/n's head pats.

Zenitsu suddenly started to scream at Tanjiro again. Y/n only deadpanned and yawned a bit. Nezuko tugged on the older's sleeve.

"You want to go to sleep, Nezuko?" Y/n asked.

Nezuko hummed and nodded. She liked to sleep, especially since she get more energy from sleep so much.

Y/n gave one of his 'smiles' but it was a bit tired. He laid down on his futon and let Nezuko snuggled up against him, humming happily. The two fell asleep, even though Zenitsu was yelling a lot in the background.

------✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧------
1) Yamero means "Stop" or "Stop it"

[A/n: I just want to say that, if you having nothing nice to say about how I write, please don't go out of your way to insult not only my work but my personal life that you don't know about, thank you.
Now onto the fanart!!
Thank you
@SoManyHornyWeebsHere
@Dontmindmeexisting
For the amazing fanart!!

THE HAIR IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

HIS INNOCENCE IS SO CLEAR I LOVE IT!!

THANK YOU BOTH!!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.6K 12
Update - This is temporary complete for Wattpad's issues but I will still update the book. Discription: Y/n Hashibira is Inosuke Hashibira's twin bro...
153K 2.8K 48
DISCLAIMER!!!- This will follow the events of the anime. I don't have the Manga nor have I ever read the Manga. So no spoilers for it. (Y/n) (L/n) wa...
3K 128 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
43.7K 953 59
Your mom left you & your older brother alone at home, you never met your dad, nor had a picture of him, you and your brother stayed home and played...