Arranged Marriage ( To The Cr...

By ritaoji20

"Who's she? The crown Prince asked one of the servants "That's Zara Mehra," The servant tells the crown princ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 16

879 17 0
By ritaoji20

A/N

Zara's father in law and her husband up in the media^

Comment.Vote.Share.

Yara's IG Post

*****Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

@yara_noura_: soft glam

200,000 likes and 200 comments

4.9 million followers, 500 followings, 102 posts

Zara's Pov

****Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

*
*
My husband and I bonded with our 11 months son, while his twin sister slept. My babies are nearly a year old and I've started dressing them in Saudi attire. They're the cutest little angels ever.

*****that evening

"Aisha, please give your sister back the barbie doll " I practically begged my 6 years old stepdaughter

"No, it's my barbie doll" Aisha argued

Aisha has been acting out since her parents divorced and her mom left the country with her older sister.

"Mommy got me this barbie for my birthday," Aisha refused to give her sister back the barbie

I know she's missing her mom and her older sister that why she's acting out. So I try not to be harsh on her because she's just a child and doesn't know any better. "Alright, you can keep it," Aisha ran upstairs to her bedroom

Yara's IG Post

*******Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

@yara_noura_: Our very first IG picture together

@princess_zara: omg my silver shoes are pretty here💕

2.5 million likes and 500 comments

4.9 million followers, 500 followings, and 103 posts

Omniscient's Pov

*****Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Weddings in Saudi are segregated. Women have their weddings and men have theirs. The groom does make an appearance at the lady's hall by the end of the wedding. This is how it goes. The wedding starts at about 9 pm and guests start arriving from 10-11 pm or even later depending on how much they want to see.

 Some only come to fulfill their social duty, make an appearance, and leave. Guests are usually dressed up and the level of dressing up depends on the relation to the bride or groom. For instance, if you are the bride's sister or close cousin you are expected to almost match the fanciness of the bride herself minus the dress color of course. Since weddings are segregated, women do not have to wear their headcovers and modest clothing, so hair and makeup are all done. A few years back, the trend was so much makeup with crazy designs, but these days it's the "naturally glamorous" look. Straight hair is usually the preferred style most girls go for, but the hairdos are still kind of trendy. Usually, the bride's and the groom's family will be the ones whose they are done. When guests arrive, they usually leave their phone cameras in a locker before entering the main wedding hall.

Most close family members do not need to do that. This is just a precaution so women's uncovered pictures don't get publicized. 

At the start of the wedding, there is a lady's band singing Arabic tunes and playing drums. High-end brands have more musical instruments and a proper singer. It is usually super load in wedding halls. Guests just start entertaining themselves by dancing away on the stage or sitting on the chairs/sofas chatting. The bride enters (between 11:30 and 1 am, although many brides are doing it earlier these days). When the bride enters she comes in accompanied by her mother, aunts, sister,s, and cousins. Sometimes, they just wait for her at the end of the stage. Then she gets photographed and sits on the stage, where everyone goes on the stage to congratulate her. A little bit later, the buffet is opened. When most people head there, the groom enters with the bride's father and brother. Women remaining in the hall, cover up the cover-up.        

Their wedding was held at a 5-star hotel in Jeddah with lots of beautiful flowers and a catered buffet.

Overall, a Saudi wedding is so much fun, and they are a great place to catch up with friends, dance till your feet hurt, and eat loads.

Zara's IG Post

******London, England 

@princess_zara: friends forever💕

@yara_noura: 💖

56,200 likes and 600 comments

1.2 million followers and 600 followings

Omniscient's Pov

*****Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

"Why must you fight me for everything? Zara and Mohammed can't stop arguing over Aisha's bad behavior

Mohammed doesn't seem to understand how Aisha has changed so extensively. "All I'm saying is she needs discipline" Zara argued

"As her parents, we are supposed to discipline her so she doesn't become a spoiled brat,"

"Zara, you're not going to flock my daughter or what so ever" Mohammed left Zara's bedroom

Mohammed doesn't believe in disciplining his children or whatsoever. Instead, he allows them to behave and he spoils them with expensive gifts.

The two have been arguing so much that she hasn't had time to tell him that she's expecting their third child together.

Zara's IG Post

*****Riyadh Saudi Arabia

@princess_zara:

56,200 likes and 300 comments

1.2 million followers, 600 followings, 102 posts

Omniscient's Pov

*******Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

*
*
"Zara, I'm proud of how you've stepped up to raise those girls," Zara's mom was happy

"Mom, it's nothing to be proud about..." Zara said

"Yes, it is," Zara's mom had a smile on her face

Zara and her mom went downstairs to the dining room for dinner with Mohammed and the children. "When are you going to tell him you're pregnant?

" I don't know, mom" Zara carried her daughter on her hips going down the stairs

A/N

Comment.Vote.Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1.9K 28
Kubra Shahbaaz, an arts student, was convicted of murder of Wali Bajwa when she was twenty-one and was sentenced to a life imprisonment. She pleaded...
996K 11.5K 21
Available to download @Smashwords.com (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/253526) where you can download on all their possible options. Denise Bev...
4.6K 442 19
"Some people are going to leave but that's not the end of your story. That's the end of their part in your story." ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Pallavi Ramac...
70.2K 3.3K 56
Akshat Jindal lost the love of his life years back to a tragedy. He is 40 now, father in law of three women and the best chef in Indore. A letter of...