Short Lived First Love (GL) M...

By Yun_Rei

短命白月光只想咸鱼 江一水 When Jiang Yi was sixteen years old, she suddenly awakened that she was a book-wearing person... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
End
01
02.1
02.2
02.3
02.4
02.5
02.6
03.1
03.2
03.3
03.4
03.5
03.6
03.7
03.8
03.9
03.10
03.11
03.12
03.14
03.15
03.16
03.17
03.18
04
05

03.13

73 2 0
By Yun_Rei

Jiang Yi's birthday is coming soon. On Christmas Day, the team leader and Chen Wanzhou came over and had a meal with Jiang Yi and the others.

When the meeting ended, Jiang Yi and Jiang Sicha took a taxi back to their current home. On the way, the sky suddenly covered with snow.

When Jiang Yi and Jiang Siyu got out of the car, the snow was already heavy. The white snow fell gently like feathers, covering the street lamps, the roof of the car, and the dark stone road, reflecting a white trail in the gloomy light.

Jiang Yi has lived in Yuncheng for many years, and it is hard to see snow. At the moment, standing at the gate of the community with Jiang Sirai, looking at the feathers floating in the sky, she couldn't help reaching out to pick up the falling snowflakes, with a child-like smile on her face: "Look... Jiang Sirai , It's snow...It's snow..."

This is the first snow in the capital this year. It starts to fall in the middle of the cold Christmas night, which makes people feel very romantic inexplicably.

Jiang Sihao put her hands in the pockets of her coat, her small face poked out from her scarf, raised

her head and looked at the sky with Jiang Yi, and let out a sigh of relief: "Well, I saw it." She smiled and turned her head . Looking at Jiang Yi: "It's the first snow of this year, and it falls on your birthday. This is a good sign."

Jiang Siyu stretched out his hand, hugged Jiang Yi's arm, and looked up at her with bright eyes: "Xu Xu A wish, maybe it will be very effective."

Jiang Yi was shaken by her smile, the ghost almost nodded, and agreed to her proposal.

She folded her hands, closed her eyes, and quietly made a wish in her heart against the night sky: Please let me be with Jiang Sihao for the rest of my life.

At this moment, she hopes that there will be miracles in the world.

Jiang Siji turned his head, looked at Jiang Yi's serious look, curled his lips and smiled. At this time, the wind and snow became more fierce. Snow fell all over the sky, as if the god of miracles was announcing that he had heard her wish and was urging her to go home.

Jiang Yi was severely blown by the oncoming north wind and shook involuntarily. She realized that she might have done a very silly move just now, and quickly returned to her senses, opened her eyes and put down her hands, grabbing Jiang Siji beside her, smiling and saying to her: "Okay, the wish is over, go home Right."

Jiang Siji smiled and drilled into her arms, and the two helped to walk towards home. The north wind whizzed behind them, Jiang Yi hugged Jiang Sirai in his mouth and muttered: "It's too cold. If it snows tomorrow, we won't go out."

Jiang Sirai nodded and said hello. . Jiang Yi continued: "I'll cook a bowl of ginger soup for you when I go back. Drink it before going to bed. Don't catch a cold." "Okay, I'll listen to you all." The sound of the wind grew louder, and the voices of the two of them were gradually blown away. Behind them, a pile of soft white snow gradually piled up, covering all the footprints. When he woke up the next morning,

Jiang Yi jumped out of the bed wrapped in a jacket, opened the curtains and looked outside, and he saw a whiteness. In the distance are skyscrapers covered with snow, deciduous trees covered with thick snow, and low bushes covered with snow... A little closer, the amusement park downstairs in the community is covered with floors. Layers of snow. Jiang Yi, who hadn't seen the snow for a long time, got excited.

She jumped back on the bed and pressed on top of Jiang Siyu, shouting like an excited puppy: "Jiang Siyu... wake up... Jiang Siyu..."

Jiang Siyu was already awake when she got up. At this moment when Jiang Yi was so disturbed, Jiang Siyu had to open his eyes and looked at her with a little helplessness: "What's the matter so excited?" She just woke up, her voice was lazy and hoarse.

Jiang Yi hugged her through the quilt, his eyes full of smiles: "It's a lot of snow outside, get up quickly, let's go play together!"

Jiang Sidai raised his hand, put her arms around her neck and acted like a baby with her: "No, It's too cold... Aren't we going to go skiing on New Year's Day, when that time, we'll go snowing again.

Jiang Yi hugged her waist, swayed her body and acted like a baby with her: "No, no, get up and go with me."

Jiang Sirai stretched out his hand and pushed her head helplessly: "You are so annoying. "But what can the annoying Jiang Siyu do to her? It's not that you have to obey her heart and get up to play with her.

While

getting up from the bed, Jiang Siyu coaxed her and said: "Okay, then I will get up." Jiang Yi immediately said eagerly: "Then I will get you clothes." The

two finally got up and went to the neighborhood most. In the snow-covered park, I played all morning and made a snowman together. After Jiang Yi piled up the snowman, he stretched out his hand and said triumphantly: "Okay, you will be called Dabai from now on!"

Jiang Siji behind him listened and couldn't help but chuckle: "Dabai, Jiang Yi, you name it. It's really casual."

Jiang Yi looked at her unclearly, "Why don't you? She is white, can't it be called Dabai? This is the name I took out after careful consideration."

Jiang Siji was a little helpless. Looking at her: "Thinking about it, it seems that you don't have any talent for naming. If we have children, we can't let you name it." Jiang Yi squatted: "What does it mean to have a child can't let me take it." Name, is my name so bad? No, what do you mean, Jiang Siyu? Do you want to deprive me of the right to name my child?" Jiang Siyu nodded and said seriously: "Very bad." Jiang Yi pointed her finger at her: "You say it again." Jiang Si Hao put her hands in her coat pockets, and blinked at her: "It's very bad." Jiang Yi wowed: "You owe you to clean up now." She While talking, he approached Jiang Si Hao and made a motion to tickle her. While hiding from her, Jiang Siyu stretched out his hands to scoop out the snow on the ground to sprinkle her, smiling and jumping away: "Don't come here, you are so annoying..."

Jiang Yi said: "You even hit me... the other way round..." Then he reached out and grabbed Jiang Si Ha's waist and picked her up.

Jiang Si Hao also grabbed a handful of snow in her hand and stuffed it directly into her collar. Jiang Yi caught the cold, slipped on his feet, and smashed into the heavy snow with Jiang Siji in his arms.

Jiang Siji who was lying on her was taken aback, and quickly turned to look at her. Before he could say anything, he was hugged by Jiang Yi and kissed deeply.

Jiang Yi's lips were stained with snow, and it was a little bit cold. In the cold air, Jiang Siji lay on Jiang Yi and made the longest kiss that happened in winter with her.

At the end, Jiang Yi hugged Jiang Sihai's waist and kissed her gently on her ears: "Go back, I want to be wrapped in you."

She seldom speaks such active words, Jiang Siji nodded. The complexion became thin red: "Ok..."

That night, they burned all night in the cold winter day. The ground is full of abandoned safety measures. In the last few times, Jiang Yi, without any restraint, completed the deepest contact with Jiang Xixi.

Jiang Siji lay on her body and wrapped her up all night in keeping with his promise.

Soon, Jiang Sirai's final exam was over, and the winter vacation came. On the eve of the Spring Festival, Jiang Yi and Jiang Sixi finally reluctantly left their love nest and returned to Yuncheng.

On the day when he got home, Jiang Yi was counted down by Jiang Qionghua for a whole day. So throughout the Spring Festival, Jiang Yi did not dare to go out of the house, for fear that Jiang Qionghua would make Yin and Yang strange her again.

Can't party with friends, Jiang Yi and Jiang Sixi's only games are on the sofa, on the bed, on the carpet...doing things they are used to doing.

After a short vacation, Jiang Yi and Jiang Sixi flew to the capital together to start their new year.

The cold winter is gone, and the lingering spring is about to come. At the beginning of school, Jiang Yi followed Jiang Siyu to study in the library.

When the evening comes, the two will go out of the library hand in hand, go shopping for groceries in the nearby supermarket, and then go home together, just like newlyweds.

Unmarried couples live together, it is inevitable that there will be some rumors. Whenever someone dares to ask Jiang Siyu, Jiang Siyu will answer that Jiang Yi is her fiancée.

Over time, everyone knows that the new campus goddess has long been famous and will get married after graduation.

Jiang Xixi, who was considered to be married early in the British year, and Jiang Yi led a married life ahead of schedule.

One night in late February, Jiang Yi made a steamed fish. As a result, Jiang Siyu took only a few mouthfuls before rushing to the toilet and retching.

Jiang Yi was terrified. He squatted in the toilet with her, patted her shoulder distressedly: "What's the matter...Where is it uncomfortable? Is the dish I made poisonous? Ah, Jiang Siyu, shall we go to the hospital? "

Jiang Si vomited for a while, then slowly came over and rinsed his mouth, then said softly: "I'm fine, I just might have gastrointestinal discomfort..."

Jiang Yi hurriedly prepared her gastrointestinal medicine, but the person who said that the gastrointestinal discomfort , Vomited all night that night.

Jiang Yi stayed with her in the middle of the night, and once again helped Jiang Siyu out of the toilet, Jiang Yi looked at her, and a thought vaguely came up in his heart.

With that thought, Jiang Yi only felt that his hands and feet were cold, and his body was untenable.

She helped Jiang Sirai to sit on the bed, knelt on the side of the bed and looked up at her pale face, and said nervously, "Jiang...Jiang Sirai..."

"I think...we need to go to the hospital. Look. You may...may not be a gastrointestinal problem."

Jiang Siyu looked at her blankly, and knew what Jiang Yi was going to say.

Jiang Yi pursed his lips, depressed and said: "Is it possible that you are pregnant?"

Hearing this word, Jiang Xi was in a daze for a moment. She grabbed Jiang Yi's hand and said with some uncertainty: "Pregnant?"

Jiang Yi nodded and gradually clarified his thoughts: "You are an Omega, and I am an alpha. It is certain that we can have a child through primitive means."

"Then, in more than a month, we had several I didn't

take proper contraceptive measures this time...so...look..." Jiang Yi held Jiang Sixi's hand tightly and said to her seriously: "Anyway, let's go to the hospital first."

"If it's true, Let's find a way together. No matter what you think, I will do what you say."

Jiang Yi's words gave Jiang Siji, who was a little confused, some support. She lowered her eyes and looked at Jiang Yi, her eyes very soft: "If we do, shall we get married?"

Jiang Yi smiled: "Even if not, I will marry you."

Jiang Si paused, then again. Asked: "Then when do you tell Aunt Qionghua about this?"

"When do you think it is more appropriate?"

Jiang Siyu took her hand and thought for a while and said, "If it's true this time, then wait. When the result comes out, let's talk to her."

Jiang Yi was very obedient: "Okay."

As long as Jiang Siyu needs it, she is willing to do anything for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 15.6K 43
Hannah Lewis hasn't had the easiest start to life, being born to parents that absolutely hate the fact that she exists. Without much explanation, she...
168K 1.1K 50
• "ur choosing HIM over me?" Ur names Maddison (madi)! U live in Buford Georgia with ur grandparents (the Walton's r ur neighbours). Ur parents died...
112K 4.8K 129
Qin Zhaoci accidentally traveled from the apocalypse to the future interstellar world, and became the second-generation Alpha Qin Zhaoci of the playf...