Someone You Loved// BTS X Sou...

By jessicaandmatthew

My name is Star Montgomery, and I have 7 soulmates. 'It rings a few times and then someone picks up. "Kim r... More

sharpie
shit, meet fan
pot, this is kettle
you got no jams
Satans tits
haha youre so damn funny
character description
ya'll need some hobiwater
Dragon Age Inquisition
Tony Montana
not an update
Jimins lost Jams
bring the pain on
Oh man holy shit
mess with the bull, you get the horns
easy peasy lemon squeezy
if I am?
hello!
DiNG dONg
you think I'm crazy? possibly.
Last resort by papa roach intensifies
made by God
life goes on like dynamite
broke boys don't deserve no
new generation anpanman
The lie which in you Linger
Fly to my room
Watermelon Suga HI!
hey guy's
I love a rainy night
call me by your name
protector of the protection
Do you really want to try me?
This isn't fast and furious
hakuna my tatas
heartache on the big screen
I'm so serious
I'm not as think as you drunk I am
Johnny, Johnny? yes papa
140503 at dawn first 12 seconds
Jins platform shoes
boxed boyfriend
dancing like Uma Thurman
Look ma, no hands!
not all it seems
i love you more than biscuits and gravy
the challenge
my heart boom boom
I can only be his widow
all American girl
Detroit become human
you did what in your cup?
to you, my heart I surrender
heartbreak anniversary
dont pull out the 9
bonus chapter

what the what

2.9K 135 45
By jessicaandmatthew

My phone rings as I'm taking dishes out of the dishwasher.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, um we have a problem"
Logan says on the other end of the phone.

I set the plate I just dried in the cabinet above my head, bending down to retrieve another.

"Is everything okay with the apartment?" I ask, grabbing the drying towel from my shoulder, holding the phone to my ear with my shoulder.

"Your parents are coming, Star."

I drop the plate.

I grab the phone, holding it with shaky hands against my ear, leaning forwards onto the counter.

"What do you mean by they're coming?"

"I mean just that. Dalton told them that we were also moving out here, and they insisted on coming along."

She lets out a sigh.

"Star, they will kill you if they find out not only about the guys, but the babies. You know that, right?"

I nod, even though I know she can't see me.

"Can you please come over? I don't think I can tell the guys this by myself. They don't know much about my parents."

"Give me 10 minutes."

She hangs up the phone, and I let some tears escape.

I am so screwed.

True to her word, 10 minutes later Logan is knocking on the door. Jimin lets her in, his face showing surprise to see her.

"Hey, Logan. What's going on?"

She rushes in the door.

"Where is Star? I need to speak with her."

Jimin leads her into the kitchen where I sit at the table, his face changing to worry when he sees me crying.

"Wait, whats wrong, Chubs?"

He hurries to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Get the guys, we have a problem." I cry into his arms.

Logan heads to gather them and Jimin stays with me.

Once everyone is present, they all throw me worried glances.

"So, we have a problem." Logan starts.

"Babies? Tell me its no-" Joon starts

"No. I promise I would not tell you like this if something were wrong with the jelly beans."

Jimin giggles.

"My parents are coming."

Jin lets out a sigh. "That's it? You had us scared for a minute there, Darling."

I shake my head.

"I don't mean to scare you, but my parents are, for lack of better words, assholes. If they knew I was in a Polyamorous relationship, they'd kill me. My mom might not, but my dad is very southern old school: He believes in a 2 people house hold, where the woman is barefoot and pregnant, her place is at home taking care of the kids and cleaning. The only reason he isn't like that with my mom is because she threatened to leave, and we all know how that causes problems as soulmates."

"She is right, I love my uncle Trent, but he can be quite harsh." Logan states.

"He can't be that bad. Besides, You said it yourself, we are soulmates. Is he really gonna try and break us apart?" Yoongi says.

"Thats not the only thing. When I tell him I am pregnant out of wed lock, he might..."

"He might what, teddy bear?" Jungkook asks, slightly shaking.

"You aren't giving up my children, thats for damn sure!" Joon states.

"NO! He doesn't believe in abortions... He might force me to marry you."

"Well we will just get married, simple as that." Hobi states.

"No, you don't get it. He will make me marry Joon. JUST him."

Taehyung knocks his fist on the table. "Absolutely not. You guys are all of ours, not just each others."

Jungkook stands up abruptly, storming out of the room. Hobi gets up and goes after him, saying something about calming him down.

"Just know, I am willing to cut off all contact if this ends badly." I turn to Logan. "When will they be here?"

"Tomorrow."

-

-

None of us slept much last night. Jin, Joon and Hobi all left for work this morning, and it was getting close to time for them to return home.

Logan had messaged me and told me my parents had landed about an hour ago, and she was going to keep them at the apartment for a few, then take them sight seeing before bringing them to me.

My palms were sweating so bad that I almost dropped the pan on the floor a few times, causing Jungkook and Jimin to come help me prepare supper.

The dish I was trying to cook took a few hours to prepare, so I decided to get started early.

"Alright, I need you to chop these pretty fine, since they are going to be going in the broth last. "

Jimin and Jungkook look at each other, as Jungkook has placed a piece of already cut carrot in his mouth.

I roll my eyes slightly before turning back to my pot sitting on the stove.

After the 3 of us finish, we head to the game room to play Jump Force.

For shits and giggles, I create a character that looks like jungkook, obviously naming him so.

(Don't judge me! )

We play against each other for a few hours before we hear Yoongi and Tae downstairs. The 3 of us pause our game and head down to see what all the noise is about.

"Dammit, stop trying to sniff each others asses!" Yoongi says and I look between the 2 guys standing behind me, confused out of my mind.

When we round the corner, we see the 2 guys wrestling with 2 balls of fur.

"Wait, I thought we were getting 1 dog. Just 1." I said, watching taehyung pick up the small fluffy one.

"This is Yeontan."

The small dog lets out a tiny bark, his tail wagging at the speed of light.

Yoongi gestures to the great pyrenees in front of him.

"This is 'dog' for right now, until you decide on a name. She is yours."

My eyes widen at the giant white puppy, tears threatening to spill.

I walk over to the dog, picking up the giant ball of fluff.

"Khalessi. Her name is Khalessi."

I hug her to my chest, burying my face into her fur, her giving my ear a big lick.

I giggle, spinning the puppy around in my arms.

I look over at the other excited puppy, sitting Khalessi down and taking Yeontan out of Taes hands, doing the same to him.

We hear someone open and close the door, and we hear a scream.

Definitely Jin.

"WHY IS THERE A BABY POLAR BEAR IN OUR HOUSE?!?"

I laugh, going after khalessi.

"This is khalessi."

He bends down and pets the dog before standing up and giving us all kisses.

30 minutes later Joon and Hobi walk in the door, laughing together at something. I want to ask them whats funny, but my phone ringtone interrupts me.

Logan is calling.

I answer, and She tells me they are about 45 minutes away.

I hang up, inform the guys, and mentally prepare myself.

Lord please help us all.

-

-

-

Logan messaged me and said they are about 5 minutes out.

I don't know what to do.

Do I pace around?

Do I clean the counter for the 7th time?

Do I vomit everywhere?

Who knows?

Sure as hell not me.

Okay, its weird that I have resorted to talking to myself.

The doorbell rings and my heart hits the floor with anxiety.

I walk to the door and open it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 6.1K 77
Seouls Apart series book 2 "I need to stay here. The pills are helping, no one's dying. This is where I'm staying." "I feel like that's unhealthy, Ha...
177K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
23.7K 497 9
𝒜 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓇𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝐻𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇...
193K 7.6K 106
"You can stay with me for a few nights...if you want." I frowned. "But, we don't really know each other..." "So...?" (Cursing, explicit content, angs...