Short Lived First Love (GL) M...

By Yun_Rei

短命白月光只想咸鱼 江一水 When Jiang Yi was sixteen years old, she suddenly awakened that she was a book-wearing person... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
End
01
02.1
02.2
02.3
02.4
02.5
02.6
03.1
03.2
03.3
03.4
03.5
03.6
03.7
03.8
03.9
03.10
03.11
03.12
03.13
03.14
03.15
03.16
03.17
03.18
04
05

25

237 12 1
By Yun_Rei

 Jiang Yi had to admit that in the two weeks of hospitalization, Jiang Xixi still helped her a lot. At least returning to school to attend class again, Jiang Yi didn't feel the slightest difficulty.

Of course, this is also inseparable from Jiang Yi's diligence. After all, she is studying in the hospital besides playing games.

The morning class ended quickly. When the bell rang for the end of class, the small class leader quickly came to Jiang Yi, put his hands on Jiang Yi's desk and said with a smile: "Jiang Yi, go to dinner with us." The

small class leader pointed to Jiang Yi. Pointing at Jiang Yi's arm, bending his eyebrows and saying: "Your hand is inconvenient, we will give you food."

Not only the small squad leader, some of the classmates who were gossiping around her on the day of the fight also rushed up: "Go to the cafeteria and eat. Jiang Yi, let's help you cook."

Since the students are so enthusiastic, Jiang Yi is not easy to refuse. She stood up and said to everyone: "Okay, then let's go."

So headed by Jiang Yi, the small squad leader and the sports committee guarded the law, a group of class B classmates went downstairs mightily.

When Jiang Sixi and Tang Qing came out of the classroom, they happened to see Jiang Yi coming downstairs surrounded by a group of people.

Tang Qing recognized Jiang Yi, and when she saw her battle, he couldn't help but curled his lips: "What happened to Jiang Yi, there was such a big noise when she came to school, is she going to be Song Yi second?"

Looking at Jiang Yi and other people talking and laughing, Jiang Siqi pursed his lips, and said softly: "She is different from Song Yi."

Why are they different?

After arriving in the cafeteria, Jiang Yi single-handedly took over the meal that a classmate gave her, and thanked her.

She sat down with her classmates and watched them happily divide the dishes for themselves, and asked a little bit amusedly: "Didn't you say that I removed Song Yi from the position of the first grade fighter and became a new school fighter? Why dare to eat with me, you are not afraid of me?"

The classmate who served Jiang Yi, named Jin Duolai, was an Alpha with a shy smile.

Jin Duolai smiled, and said to Jiang Yi: "You are different from Song Yi. You don't bully, you are especially good at talking."

Jiang Yi picked up vegetables with one hand, looked up at her, and asked with a smile: "How do you know I won't bully people? How can I talk?" She was still bullying Jiang Siyu in the hospital that day, maybe Jiang Siyu was so sad that she cried afterwards.

It stands to reason that in her performance in the cafeteria, many children must feel that her behavior is bad. But the people in their class are different. They treat her very well, even a little bit rare.

The squad leader sitting next to Jindolai gave a "Hi" and sighed, "You can't speak well. We discussed you behind the scenes that day. Didn't you get angry? You still talked and laughed with us. ..."

Jiang Yi smiled: "You haven't stepped on my bottom line, and you are not a nasty ghost like Song Yi. You are so angry." It's just a group of children who love gossip and are not bad at all.

The small squad leader admired and said: "So you are good to talk!"

The sports committee member on the side also echoed: "Yes, I feel you are getting along well." The sports committee member paused, and said to Jiang Yi: "Song Yi she... I and Duolai used to be in the same class as Song Yi. She talked with people with nostrils facing the sky..."

"At that time Duolai hadn't split up, and her body was relatively thin. Song Yilao bullied her."

Jin Duolai nodded. She was a little embarrassed to say: "After I split up, she didn't continue to bully me after I split up with her."

She raised her eyes and looked at Jiang Yi with bright eyes: "So... you let Song Yi deflate, I'm very happy. I am also a little grateful to you." After all, Jiang Yi did something she didn't dare to do, which made Jin Duolai feel sick.

Jiang Yi knew it, and felt that he understood why the students had treated her so well. It's not because of her charisma, but because Song Yi is really the first girl in high school. Beating her is so happy!

Jiang Yi clip chopsticks ribs, drawled: "Early said ah, that day I would beat her more than a few good she was so mean.!"

The crowd echoed the same: ". Yes, she is very annoying"

meal After the meal, Jiang Yi knew a lot about her friends.

The name of the little monitor who loves gossip is Lin Yinxi. The family members are all big bosses in the research institute, so she is so unlearned and skillful, who eats melons all day long. By the way, she is still an Alpha.

The sports committee member who taught Jiang Yi between classes before was named Zhang Yanwan. Contrary to her sweet appearance, Zhang Wanwan is a very tall female Alpha with obvious muscles.

Among them, there is also a girl with glasses and long curly hair, named Chen Wanzhou, who is also an Alpha. Jiang Yi thought her name was familiar, but didn't remember it for a while. She added these people's WeChat accounts after the meal, and the small monitor even joined a group.

After pulling the group, the small squad leader patted Jiang Yi on the shoulder, and said very solemnly: "From now on, the newly-increased school will cover us!"

Jiang Yi was a little speechless: "Are you Alpha, are you embarrassed to let me cover? "The other thing is, she is an undifferentiated, why should she mix with a group of female A?

Does this school have so many Alphas?

Jiang Yi's expression was a little subtle. She looked at the small squad leader and asked: "Speaking of you, all of you are Alphas, do we have a lot of Alphas in our class?" The

small squad leader replied: "Not many, but several Alphas in our class are here. "

Jiang Yi was shocked: "Why do you Alpha still form a clique?"

The small squad leader pursed his lips and was a little unhappy: "What is gang formation? It's not a ghost pheromone problem. We also want to play with omega or beta, but we have not been split for a long time, and we can't control pheromones. , So it's not good to get too close with classmates of other genders. "What if something happens to you if you are playing around!"

Jiang Yi silently moved away from them: "I haven't split yet, you group of dangerous people stay away from me." The

small squad leader retorted: "Oh, you are different from them."

Chen Wanzhou in the corner pushed. Glasses and peach blossom eyes are full of smiles: "We all have an intuition of the same kind. People like you will definitely be Alpha in the future, so you don't need to stay away."

Jiang Yi vomited: "What kind of metaphysics do you have, and similar intuitions." ."

A group of people were talking, and they had eaten food at odds and ends. Jiang Yi tidied the tabletop with one hand, and went to the tableware disposal department with the dinner plate.

After placing the tableware, a group of five people walked out side by side.

The young squad leader wanted a dessert after dinner, so everyone discussed whether to go to the convenience store to buy ice cream or small cakes.

When walking to the entrance of the cafeteria, a girl hurried past Jiang Yi. I don't know if the floor was too slippery, and she walked too fast, and when she passed Jiang Yi, the soles of her feet slipped, and the whole person had to rush in.

Jiang Yi, who was saying this to his companions, had sharp eyes, grabbed the girl with his right hand, and brought her into his arms: "Be careful, classmates!"

The girl who was about to fall backward fell into an embrace. Unexpectedly, she heard a

smiley greeting in her ear: "Are you okay? Did you get your feet?" The girl raised her head and saw a very brilliant smiling face. She came from Jiang Yi's arms with afterthought. After coming out, the whole face started to get hot: "I'm fine...thank you...thank you." The

girl finished speaking and ran into the cafeteria.

The small squad leader on the side sighed with emotion: "Jiang Yi...I found out that you are really good at teasing girls!"

Jiang Yi felt a little strange: "What's the matter? Why do you say that?" The

small squad leader said as he walked: "Look at your physical reaction. The hero saves the beauty with just one brush, and it hugs people with just one brush!"

"What a gentleman, what a hero, more like an Alpha than me. "

Jiang Yi really didn't feel that the small squad leader was an Alpha at all. She glanced at the small squad leader and stunned her: "That can only prove that you are a fake Alpha!"

Zhang Danyan on the side said in a dull voice, "That's not it. , The monitor is a real Alpha, I have seen it, I can prove it. "

No, you have seen it? What do you prove?

Jiang Yi reacted for a while, then turned his head to look at Jin Duolai: "Did Zhang Yanwan just speak a yellow voice?"

Jin Duolai blushed and couldn't answer.

Chen Wanzhou on the side laughed loudly: "If you want to understand it this way, that's

okay !" Zhang Yanwan , who realized later, also reacted. She blushed and shook her hands and said, "I am not, I don't. "

Jiang Yi expose her:." you are, you have "Jiang Yi finished, he turned to see a small squad, asked her:"? it is not so big, "

originally a small squad hold back laughter, and instantly laughing. She looked at Jiang Yi, her small face flushed quickly, and she said in anger, "You are so perverted! Why do you want to ask a young girl such an excessive question!"

"Differentiated into Alpha, it's already very strange to grow strange things. People are sad, why are you so too much!" The

small squad leader was complaining, but in fact he didn't feel much angry. Seeing her puffed up, Jiang Yi reached out and poked her in the face and smiled to comfort her: "Okay, it's my fault. I shouldn't ask you this out of curiosity and poke your scars."

"So for a while I ask you to eat ice cream, it is treated as an apology, okay."

Small squad leader nodded: ". Ok, I'd like two,"

which is insatiable, Jiang Yi good mood, but also very grateful to her belt I ate by myself, without accounting for these things, I smiled and said: "Okay, two are two."

A group of people talked and laughed and walked out of the canteen.

Jiang Siyu, who just walked out of the sink after eating, wiped his hands with a handkerchief, and witnessed everything from the other door next to him.

She saw Jiang Yi pulling the girl, as if Jiang Yi had saved herself that day, it was completely instinct.

Everything about her is unintentional. Like she said, she was just...a kind person.

Jiang Siji watched her smile at others, slightly stabbed in her heart, and tightly squeezed the handkerchief.

She was a little uncomfortable, but she couldn't do anything, so she had to watch Jiang Yi smile and leave with others.

She stood at the door and watched Jiang Yi leave until Tang Qing came back and bumped her arm and asked, "What are you looking at?"

Jiang Sicha looked back, lowered his eyes and smiled: "Nothing. I just think the weather today is very good."

Tang Qing looked up at the sky, nodded and said, "Yes, it is indeed a good weather."

Jiang Sisha smiled and said, "Let's go back to the classroom."

Although the weather is very good. Okay, but her mood is subtle, Jiang Siji feels that she should do some homework and divert her attention.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.1K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
5.3K 131 10
学姐不许再装A了 Author:醒也思 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5712041 https://m.shubaow.net/257/257038/ When Yu Qiao was eighteen years old, three un...
6.4K 87 13
前任的白月光O暗恋我 Author:如作千灯 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6342312 https://www.shubaow.net/265_265668/ Chao Wan only found out after they broke...
19.9K 419 20
老婆是渣A文大佬女主 Author:笑蓝 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6616896 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/285135.html A dedicated salted fish sweetener wi...