Short Lived First Love (GL) M...

Por Yun_Rei

短命白月光只想咸鱼 江一水 When Jiang Yi was sixteen years old, she suddenly awakened that she was a book-wearing person... Mais

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
End
01
02.1
02.2
02.3
02.4
02.5
02.6
03.1
03.2
03.3
03.4
03.5
03.6
03.7
03.8
03.9
03.10
03.11
03.12
03.13
03.14
03.15
03.16
03.17
03.18
04
05

24

224 9 0
Por Yun_Rei

After a "heart-to-heart" conversation after that solitary night, Jiang Siyu did not appear in front of Jiang Yi again. Even the "Good Morning" and "Good Night" every day, Jiang Siyu stopped posting.

At first Jiang Yi thought it was pretty good, but after two days she started to feel that everything was wrong. It may be that the wound was so itchy, which made her feel uncomfortable day by day.

So after staying in the hospital for a few more days, after the first monthly exam, Jiang Yi was finally able to be discharged.

On the day she was discharged from the hospital, Ning Wenyin came to pick her up. Jiang Yi's plaster still couldn't be removed, so he went home with his arms hung on that afternoon.

As soon as she arrived home, Xu Lan greeted her and looked at her and said that she had suffered, and she had to make up for it later.

Jiang Yi quickly said, "I didn't suffer, I was hospitalized. I'm

fine . Aunt Ning and grandma have made a lot of delicious food for me. I have eaten fat." Xu Lan stretched out her hand and squeezed her good arm. He squeezed and said distressedly: "Nonsense, no matter where you are fat, this arm is still so thin."

In order to prove that he was telling the truth, Jiang Yi opened his clothes with one hand, revealing his flat and smooth abdomen, vowing to say. : "Grandma doesn't believe me, my stomach is still bulging." She originally had a vest line. After staying in the hospital for more than two weeks, the vest line was ruined.

When Jiang Yi lifted his clothes to expose his belly, Jiang Sisi, who had just finished school, came in through the gate with his schoolbag, and raised his eyes to see Jiang Yi's white belly.

She glanced at the other's beautiful abdomen and was stunned.

Grandma Xu patted Jiang Yi's hand and groaned her: "Naughty, it's autumn, and you will catch a cold when you show her belly." After she finished speaking, she just saw Jiang Silai coming home, and the smile lines in the corners of her eyes became deeper: "Okay, Chai is back, Miss Ning, do you want to start the meal first?"

Grandma Xu Lan looked at Ning Wenyin and asked for her opinion. Ning Wenyin nodded and smiled softly: "Okay, let's have dinner. Qionghua will have a meeting tonight, and he may be back late. The children are still growing, so don't be hungry."

Jiang Siyu left the corner of his eye. Looking at Jiang Yi, she found that she was lowering her head and lowering her clothes with one hand, and did not notice her.

Jiang Sidai was a little bit disappointed, but quickly calmed down. She nodded and said hello.

The next day, Jiang Yi hung his arm in a cast, carrying a schoolbag in one hand, and went to school by car.

Because they were on the same road, Jiang Siji couldn't avoid Jiang Yi, so she went to the school in Xiao Qin's car with her. The two took up a corner of the back seat of the car. Jiang Siyu pressed the schoolbag on his lap and sat in the corner with his waist straight, trying to keep a distance from Jiang Yi.

After driving the car for a long time, Jiang Siji couldn't help turning his head and quietly glanced at Jiang Yi.

Wearing a white shirt and gray plaid dress, Jiang Yi hung his left hand in plaster around his neck, supported his chin with his right hand, and leaned against the window with headphones in a daze. The light of the morning shone across her face, making her eyebrows very clear. For some reason, Jiang Siji wanted to talk to her very much.

Jiang Siji endured all the way, and when he got out of the car, he looked at Jiang Yi's back at the school gate, but finally did not hold back: "Jiang Yi..."

She called Jiang Yi, Jiang Yi turned her head, and looked at her strangely. : "What's the matter?"

Jiang Si Hao paused, and said to her: "If lunch is inconvenient, let your classmates help. If you don't mind, you can also send me a text message to help..."

Jiang Yi looked at her The cautious expression made his heart suffocated. She picked up her schoolbag, made an OK gesture towards Jiang Sicha, and then turned and strode towards the school gate.

What's strange is that it was just such a simple action, but Jiang Siyu felt that the rest of the morning was uneasy, and it was straightened out in an instant.

She lowered her eyes, revealed a light smile, and slowly followed.

Came to school again after half a month, Jiang Yi felt that everything became fresh again. For example, the weather in the morning is much cooler than before, and the students who check the uniform etiquette will show quite subtle expressions when they see her.

For another example, on the way from the gate of the school to the boulevard of the teaching building, the girls carrying schoolbags and walking in groups all cast faint glances when they saw Jiang Yi.

Those gazes were either excited or a little conflicted, but more of an unspeakable curiosity.

Jiang Yi walked all the way, feeling like a monkey in a circus being watched, uncomfortable. In order to escape the onlookers, Jiang Yi had to speed up, do two steps in three steps, and rushed to the classroom of Class B.

She had just gotten to the third floor, before she was in the classroom, she heard a voice from Class B from a distance: "Jiang Yi has come to school! Jiang Yi has come to school today!"

Jiang Yi stopped slightly, and suddenly heard from There was a noisy footsteps from Class B. After a while, she saw the small squad leader and the sports committee rushing towards her with a small group of classmates.

What are you doing?

Jiang Yi looked at these classmates with glazed eyes, and felt that he didn't want to enter the classroom anymore.

The small squad leader came over with someone and said as he walked: "Jiang Yi, Jiang Yi, you finally came to school!"

They came to Jiang Yi, surrounded her, and walked around Jiang Yi into the classroom. As

she walked, she hushed and asked Nuan, "Jiang Yi, how are your hands? Are you okay?" Jiang Yi was puzzled by the enthusiasm of the classmates, and she walked straight to the back door: "Why do you welcome me so warmly? Me? This hasn't disappeared for long, right." They are not very familiar, right? They have only been classmates for more than a week at most. Are they guilty of receiving her as if they were welcoming the emperor back to the palace?

The small squad leader followed her and said grinning: "Isn't that worried about you. You have been in the hospital for more than half a month. As classmates, we are very worried. We all want to go to the hospital to see you!"

Jiang Yi walked to the back door, the sports committee member pulled out the chair for her, Jiang Yi thanked him, and put down his schoolbag: "Really? Why don't you come here?" You know, she was bored in the hospital for half a month by herself. . Although Ning Wenyin will come over to watch TV series with her, it can't be said that she is not boring!

Jiang Yi put away his schoolbag, sat on the chair, looked up at the small squad leader, and waited for her answer.

The small squad leader smiled and squinted his eyes: "We have organized it, but it is not allowed when reporting with the teacher, saying that your family wants you to get a good rest."

Jiang Yi said, "If there are no more people, you can do it." Call me." The contact method is so convenient, it is not easy to express condolences to the individual. After all, it's still too plastic!

The small squad leader suddenly realized: "You are right, we will add WeChat later." The

small squad leader finished speaking, looked at Jiang Yi with a smile, and asked her: "Speaking of Jiang Yi, how did you hurt your hand? Is it possible, really? Song Yi beat it?"

Jiang Yi was somewhat inexplicable: "What does this have to do with Song Yi? This is my own fall." The

small squad leader patted his chest and said, "That's good, that's good, not Song. Just take revenge. You don't know. There are a lot of rumors about you in the school. After that day, Song Yi Saturday found someone to block you at the alley and put you in the hospital."

Jiang Yi frowned: "You think, Song Yi Is it possible to be so fierce?" The

small squad leader and the people behind her shook their heads unanimously: "No no, she is a paper tiger, how can she compare to you."

The classmate on the side echoed: "That's it... but after you enter the hospital, Song Yi was criticized by the whole school in the second week, and he read a review book in front of the school."

"Now everyone knows that Song Yi is not the most difficult thing to provoke in the school. You are."

Jiang Yi was a little speechless, pointing. Pointing to myself: "Me?"

The small squad leader nodded: "Yes, that's you. Our classmate Jiang Yi from Class B, congratulations on your successful capture of Song Yi from the position of the first grade hegemon and ascend to the throne."

Jiang Yi was a little bit dumbfounded: "I'm a good one." Student, it's not a school bully." The

small class leader looked at Jiang Yi with some sympathy: "No way, who made you and Song line up and won. The Song family's world has fallen, and now it's the Jiang family's world. Now!" The

small squad leader sighed, but Jiang Yi felt very poisonous. She glanced at the small squad leader helplessly, and took out the Chinese textbook from her schoolbag with one hand: "What is the world of the Song family, the world of the Jiang family, and your children's family, why do you like to think so much."

" Don't talk about these . Yes, it's about to go to class, why should you go!" The

small monitor was not ready to leave: "It's too early to go to class, let's ask you something."

She looked at Jiang Yi with a pair of bright eyes, like appearing in the dark night. It's the same in the watermelon field. When Jiang Yi looked at her expression, he knew that she was coming to gossip.

Jiang Yi felt funny and said calmly: "Ask, you are curious about me again." The

small squad leader pressed his excitement and asked very excitedly: "We just want to ask you, are you working with Jiang? It's like a chaotic relationship."

Damn! What to do with this!

Jiang Yi leaned back, pushing his chair back creakingly. She raised her head, looked at her surrounding classmates super speechlessly, and replied somewhat collapsed: "What are you thinking about, how could I be dating Jiang Sirai!" It

was very outrageous. Before, she was said to be a student of Jiang Sirai's father cheating. The illegitimate child, now that she and Jiang Sixi are dating, what are these rumors!

Jiang Yi particularly disliked: "What do you think in your head, how come Tiandijing pulls me and Jiang Siji together!"

Just at this moment, Jiang Siji, who was slower, passed through the back door of Class B with his schoolbag. She saw Jiang Yi surrounded by a group of people and heard her name again, so when she came to the back door of Class B, she stopped subconsciously and looked at Jiang Yi who was surrounded by the crowd.

As soon as she stood still, some classmates noticed her. So everyone pushed me and I pushed you, and all of them set their eyes on Jiang Sihao.

Jiang Yi in the crowd quickly noticed this strangeness. She raised her head, and when she saw Jiang Xixi outside the corridor again, her whole body was not well.

So why is she sitting in the last row? I don't know if many people can hear whispers!

Jiang Yi's expression was a little stiff, and the gaze that fell on Jiang Si Hao began to wander.

Jiang Siji tilted his head and said with some doubts: "It seems that I heard my name just now, so I said...something?" Is

there any more embarrassing situation than talking about someone behind his back and being caught on the spot? Jiang Yi felt that there was nothing in her life for the time being.

Jiang Yi looked at the small squad leader with an embarrassing smile on his face, and said with some embarrassment: "It's okay... It's okay... It's just talking about the work you did for Jiang Yiwen before..."

Jiang Si Hao nodded and said, "It's okay. That's fine." After

she finished speaking, she glanced at Jiang Yi again, turned around with her schoolbag, and entered the Class A classroom.

After she left, everyone around Jiang Yi sighed in relief.

Jiang Yi sneered with one hand around his chest and couldn't help but sneered: "Huh, why are you all so gossiping."

"The morning reading class is coming soon. Give me back to endorse, don't come to me to squeeze!"

She gave an order. Everyone scattered like birds and beasts.

Only the small squad leader didn't give up and turned his head to look at Jiang Yi: "So you really didn't have a relationship with Jiang Siyu, really isn't she the girlfriend who just transferred to school?"

Jiang Yi stretched out his right hand and poked the head of the small squad leader intolerably: "Seeing you are so beautiful, why are you so gossip? I have no division, what kind of object! I don't fall in love early, you can go back soon!"

"Okay. "The young squad leader was a little unwilling to give up, but he returned to his seat obediently.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.5K 66 10
闪婚对象是兔子 Author:沐枫轻年 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7767705 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/281747.html Tang Xiaoxing was selected into the n...
6.3K 123 18
Author: 涩青梅 Her old father was critically ill, and Shen Wuqiu had to return to his hometown to take over the family business - farming. On the way ba...
429K 23.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
6.4K 87 13
前任的白月光O暗恋我 Author:如作千灯 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6342312 https://www.shubaow.net/265_265668/ Chao Wan only found out after they broke...